YOUTUBE TRYING TO RAISE AWARENESS ON BULLSHIT AGAIN, STARRING YOUTUBE CEO

YOUTUBE TRYING TO RAISE AWARENESS ON BULLSHIT AGAIN, STARRING YOUTUBE CEO.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWGOv-coQ8Q

IF YOU HAVE A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT DISLIKE THE VIDEO.

Liked, fav'd, and subscribed

no wonder youtube is so shit

i didn't even know i could use the old one i hardly go there. thanks user

I think you click the three dots in the top right corner

why did you post this i can't masturbate to this

these gay little organized bullshit fests remind me of embedded

Every time I see this I chuckle to myself about how hilarious it would be if this became a thing.

I imagine a city littered with styrofoam cups that have obscenities/insults written on them.

It is a metaphor for the internet, I think.

what a self-sustaining business model!

ikr

263,000,000 uneducated kids
130,000,000 have a video series about them
133,000,000 completely bypassed because dick
I fucking hate women more and more as the days go on

same. little girls are so cute angelic. all they want to do is care for and impress the males around them. but as soon as they turn into grown women they become disgusting, selfish, jaded, hateful and pathetic. its so gross and unattractive.

men run the world and we take care of these whores so well. i felt like if grown women had control of the world theyd put all men in camps and cut their dicks off for fun.

i wish females would just stay young forever. not turn into bitter man hating women because they lose their looks and dont get attention anymore.

This mankind needs to invent something that will keep females lgs forever and never turn into women.

I understand where you're coming from but you missed my point entirely

oh lol sorry, i am being a bit more aggressive than i should be. but imo i find nothing appealing about grown woman at all. they arent attractive. their personalities are horrible. they dont contribute in any meaningful way and they have no respect. little girls are cutsie. always want to do what they think will make you happy. love you with all they have no matter what. trust you completely and wouldnt do anything to hurt you.

i feel like historically females were suppose to get to the age of 40 after fully raising a males kids and just die. but now we look after them and they area unbearable.

its so complicated for me in terms of wanting to find a relationship. i want to have children and a family eventually but i dont want to be stuck with the one girl my whole life, especially when she eventually gets old.

idk man this thought depresses me to no end

keep em young but have them mentally mature enough ;) :3

They're called puberty blockers you ignorant fuck.

The pedospammers have returned i see.

We welcome our pedo overlords

t.pedo

[nods] Yes, that includes you

Soon enough you'll be enjoying a cell with WienerStein. Burn in hell.

This isn't a problem with sex robots, obviously. Or ideally you could pull a Henry VIII whenever you need to 'refresh'.

More like #girlsarecunts

.upward inflection

.jewish feminist hillary pc supporter

.valley girl GATE feminist is the most underprivileged person in the world

I can count down the seconds until they use the words hateful and problematic incorrectly 5 seconds into the video.

Jesus Christ. Youtube has turned on their userbase yet keep pathetically trying to win them over despite stats proving objectively that it isn't working.
Of course it won't work. Youtube is meant for megacorps and globalists now because it wasn't making any money.