ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE?

ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE?

ARE YOUR TRUMP-VOTING FRIENDS REGISTERED TO VOTE?

Voter registration thread.

I am a Canadian. What states can I vote as an illegal?

California, with a CA driver’s license.

Registered, yes, and got many friends to register as well and we'll be going to the polls together.

None, faggot. Stay out of our elections.

Voting is merely expressing your consent to be ruled over.

The word register means to give away your creative essence.

It could even be related to licentious. I suppose you also have a license.

DEGENERATES

I am registered to vote and I don't have any friends

I live in North Dakota, where voter registration doesn't exist (all residents are automatically registered to vote).

Unless anyone here has moved recently, not registering yet would mean you didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, you can right that wrong by getting your ass to the booths November 8th.

Lolberg detected, fuck off

It's cute that this world is about to experience a major "event" and all you can entertain yourself with is a rigged election. Nice facade of hope. You're going to need more than hope.

^you, fuck off CTR

Not sure what that means, is it an abbreviation? I should reiterate, you will need a lot more than hope. Ever look at the Georgia Guidestones? That's not even the half of it.

Fuck off back to your lodge, Chaim

Yup, registered in Maryland. Discovered they allowed felons to fucking vote a few months back.

Nice projecting. Either that or you are a bot because this is simply becoming tedious. Good luck.

Might I ask what type of felony it was, user? If you killed a nigger, it's completely justified

This is unreal this faggotry

Distribute pro-Trump, pro-Black propaganda in Baltimore.

Ah, I was not very clear. I am not an ex-con myself, but during my search on how to register to vote I discovered that a law had been passed which allowed ex-con (as well as those on parole) to vote.

A few firearms and a nice beating club to smash your Jew skull in is a nice start though.

I know pussies like you need safe spaces and hug-boxes, but real men such as myself will again flourish once again on the wide open wasteland frontier.

Another one. It's really amazing that you simpletons cling to false hope because the cognitive dissonance of what is really planned for you is too much to tango with… Heh… 9/10's shall perish.

And the world shall be reborn on a new cycle of creation.

It's something people in high places are absolutely terrified of but alludes the idiot masses. This is real schadenfreude.

Ah… This board has descended into the depths of echo-chamber faggotry and planted shill subversion where free thought is naught and I can hardly ever find a decent thread. I suppose it does deserve all it gets. Hopefully the internet is pulled sooner rather than later just to rustle some jimmies.

I would if if were safe to leave the inner harbor. And only liberal white hipsters infest that (the only safe) part. That poor fucking city, I wish I could have seen its glory days.

Yes.

We're Fascists here Chaim, if you actually lurked before trying to shill you'd know that

Because that is totally what is happening.

I smell a jew.

First time election voter here. Voted in the primaries and was wondering if that automatically makes me eligible for voting in the general.

unless you moved from one county to another or one state to another, you're still registered

Thanks. Even though I'm from Texas, I don't want to risk it turning blue because of the mexis.

7/10 bait. Jolly work lad

Wew, the (((rats))) really come out in these voter registration threads eh boys?

I mean shit I'm still voting for him but does it really matter considering my situation?

If I voted in my states primary, am I okay to vote in the general without any extra work?

You should be convincing the most people you can to vote Trump, if Hillary's health fucks her over and she shits herself on stage, whether literally memed into it or she just fails the debates, there could be a chance, small chance, of California going red

I said in that as long as you didn't move counties, you're good

Yes. Don't let them push the idea of a "close race" so they can cheat Hillary into office. We have to make it clear that Trump has overwhelming support. Get your friends and family out there too.

Yeah, but if you wanna be sure it only takes like 30 seconds to find your state's voting info page that will tell you everything you need to know.

Oregon.
It was going on there long before California.

Yep, registered online.

what an age this is