Trial of Former SS Medic Who Served at Auschwitz Begins After Delays

Trial of Former SS Medic Who Served at Auschwitz Begins After Delays

The trial of 95-year-old Hubert Zafke, charged with 3,681 counts of accessory to murder, has been postponed three times after Zafke was deemed unfit to participate.

A former SS medic who served at the Auschwitz death camp has gone on trial in the northern German city of Neubrandenburg, although questions remain about whether the 95-year-old is fit enough for the proceedings to continue.

The trial of Hubert Zafke, scheduled to start in February, already has been postponed three times after presiding Judge Klaus Kabisch determined Zafke wasn't well enough to participate based on a doctor's assessment.

On Monday, Zafke was pushed into Neubrandenburg state court in a wheelchair, holding a wooden cane in his hand. The DPA news agency reports he made no comment after the charges against him were read.

Zafke is charged with 3,681 counts of accessory to murder for allegedly helping the Nazi camp function. His attorney says he did nothing criminal.

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/1.741640
archive.is/p1JQz

Why would there be a medic at a "death camp"? To exterminate jews, obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BlCEO#selection-3015.1-3015.12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My grandfather recently died and this makes me really angry at those kikes .

This shit still angers me.

They execute our elders for trumped up "crimes".

So not worry, my ancestors; we will avenge this injustice in full.

fucking kikes man.

countersage

BUMP

They can make up anything they like, and if they get a 95 year old Jew to "eyewitness" against him, he'll be as evil as Mengele.

NOT GUILTY!

someone's gotta sign the death certificates

What certificates?

All four.. no two… no one.. no SIX million of them!

WE GOTTA KEEP PISSING THE GERMANS OFF, IT WILL ONLY GO WELL FOR US, WE'RE TRULY GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE CHAIM, WE'RE SO WISE!

That sounds like Holocaust denial and Holocaust denial is a crime.

Assume the position.

makes you wonder why they even let the guy live this long really. must have a conveyor belt of trials to make sure this shit stays in the news as long as possible.

kek

As someone with a relative who also served in the SS at Auschwitz, this shit makes my blood boil.

Tell us about him. What did he talk about? Did he escape the kikes?

My condolences mein bruder.

I've always been curious what it would be like to liberate millions of my kin from persecution. Fuck the Poles letting my German ancestors take the blame for their bullshit.

-t. Minnesotan of German descent

We need to fucking nuke the jews.

SS-concentration camp guards were usually manletts who were to small for the Waffen-SS lmao

I can smell your shekels from here, Shlomo.

he was hanged by the kikes after the war for (((war crimes)))
all I have is pictures and stories passed down that he told to his sister (my great grandmother)

Sadly.. it is most likely the germans already abandoned and resented their own…

When will you learn?

Fucking newfag, Mengele did nothing wrong.

What.
I thought they were six million not 3,681

Here we go guys..

this is a litmus test for censorship.

evil.
that means they don't have to prove base motives.
all they have to do is wave around old convictions like the nürnberg shit and prove he was in a certain position.
AND EVERY ATTEMPT AT DEFENDING HIMSELF OR DISPELLING LIES WILL BE BRANDED ANTISEMITISM AND USED AGAINST HIM

there is no JQ. just sides to chose

We might get lucky again, that state court in Saxony-Anhalt completely unexpectedly declared that only 200k Jews died.

archive.is/BlCEO#selection-3015.1-3015.12

just how big WERE those ovens?

w..what? It's fucking happening…

only germans will apprecciate the irony that the mighty holohoax was beaten by a 'püschel'

is there a way we can flood him with letters of support?

I would love to tell him what ever comes of this all is not lost, the reich yet lives.

He looks kinda jewish though…..

I know some jews served in the SS, so are (((they))) just trying to get rid of another loose end?

A medic from Auschwitz who probably knew what actually went down?

What kind of guy is he?
The "I didn't know of anything" or the "Nothing happened you stupid fucks" type?

but nothing did happened

Hoping the latter.

That would make this really interesting and fortunate timing wise.

There haven been some trials of former SS-guards that were total cucks

If he starts dropping redpills, the (((media))) will stop covering it. Simple as that.

Psychological warfare.

He doesn't look jewish at all. Never before seen elderly people?

And we just killed the media to a degree.

People are keeping an eye on this joint now.

His nose and ears most definitely make him look part jewish.

Yes, I have seen plenty of old people.

He he kind of looks like an old jew.

His ears are huge.
His nose

Last pic is him at a young age.

The ears for sure, the nose however just looks large because he's got a weak jaw/mouth with a proud eyebrow. Overall facial shape does remind me of middle easterners though.

that nose is nordic.

you need to recalibrate your jewdar if you think the guy looks jewish

Not really. Its credibility may be tarnished to a degree but not its influence.

Obviously, if no news outlet were to report this shit, very few would hear/see anything. Another big event will suddenly occur and, even if the average reader/viewer is reading that event with a critical eye, their attention would be sidetracked away from the trial.

This

My fellow germanic Minnesotan, /meadhall/ is calling you. It makes me cry living in this cuckrf state.

Anybody have a source explaining the real truth behind the 'Angel of Death?' I recall my high school teacher talking about the 'horrid experiments' on the Jews by the Nazis. How have the Jews skewed them?

How the hell do they even know it's the right guy?

Did they get some senile old kike to testify with half-remembered stories?

I've been hearing about 90 year old nazis who were at auschwitz for a decade now

[thought crime activates]

I'll shut up here

Have these guys ever spoken out? Are there any primary sources from post-war about what happened or didn't happen?

KIKES, YOUR SUN WILL SET

What about the 5,999,996,319 other murders?

What a digusting farce.

insufficient evidence

They probably say:
"You worked at camp Killajew for 3 days, therefore you are an accessory to 5,000 murders."

I don't know, this seems like a VERY specific number.

But yes, I would like to know (((whom))) is testifying against this man.

Is it the state?

Okay, do they have evidence that HE was an accessory to ongoing genocide?
Okay, lets say he did.

He was in the military?
But he was a medic, his job wasn't to end lives.

Was he drafted?
Did he join out of free will?
What would have happened to him if he just said, "HEY YOU GOYS YOU CAN'T KILL THESE JEWS!"

There are so many different angles this man can take. I hope he drops the lolocaust pill.

Charging this man of anything is a fucking disgrace to your nation and it's people. RIP Germany, you deserve better.

SS men weren't draftees. He volunteered.

His defense should be that he was the medic that treated Elie Wiesel and his father as featured in the book Night.

If the prosecutor questions the veracity of Night, his attorneys should demand his arrest for holocaust denial.

Ultimately, if you had one solid prosecutor and judge, you could put all of these holocaust industry people in Germany behind bars. The official holocaust sources are all self-contradictory, so any one "fact" you believe contradicts another fact. You'd just have to know the official bullshit well enough to play this game.

Fucking top kek

We can not state that all Jews are Bolsheviks, but without Jews there would never have been Bolshevism. For a Jew, nothing is more insulting than the truth. The Blood maddened Jewish terrorists had murdered sixty-six million in Russia from 1918 to 1957

Moshe plz

I regret i was not there to fight in the east with the ss

It's fine. The young ones get excited sometimes.

Fuck him, and FUCK all of you defending this peace of shit.

This man played role in the extermination efforts of almost six thousand Jews for fuck's sake.

Please be a joke.

We all wish this was the case.

I'm with you user. I will never forget the 60 thousand jews. I mean I think about it every day, it makes up a huge part of my identity. There's no way I could forget about the 600 thousand jews. Why would I forget about the 6 million jews? How in the hell could I forget about the 6 billion jews? Society needs to constantly be reminded about the 6 trillion jews. There's certainly a lesson in remembering the 6 gorrilion jews.

Oh user. You make me smile

Agree, he's a goddamn hero.

I'll bet that old man has a lot of interesting stories/jew jokes

He's also one of the few people alive who actually know what life was like at Auschwitz.

Imagine living below the radar almost your entire life. Having been present during a history forbidden to witness, and forbidden to tell. To know exactly what the Jews had done to your beautiful country. To your future. To your people. To your children.

Imagine living with that for 70 years.

I could cry for this man.

they probably threaten their families with mossad hits if they dont tow the (((line)))

When will you gas yourself?

They can't let anything go, can they?

Mind you, in the current climate, this will probably be reported in certain media outlets (Vox, Vice, Buzzfeed etc) with a level of triumphalism that's probably going to disgust a lot of normal people. Rev up your Facebook, Twitter etc shill accounts and start slipping those "3000? I thought it was 6 million?" purple pills.

Get out Kike.

And a reminder that this medic, probably saved the lives of hundreds of kikes with medical difficulties during the famine and syphillis-outbreaks.

I don´t give a shit about the Samson Option. At this point, we should take the Jews with us.

Oy, are you literally saying the barbers cut their hair to prevent lice from spreading around the prisoners?

There are not many left from the supposed "great war"
Soon they will have to target the kids that joined near the end of the war the 14 year olds that carried letters and helped load food and supplies on trucks and such.

Agreed, although I wouldn't be surprised if its all talk. All these 3rd worlder goat fuckers talk big but they can never back it up with actions.

how do you even keep track of 3681 after 70 odd years?

Someone has to do those wicked experiments they told u about in high school.

The pathological narcissism of the self-styled "chosen people" never ceases to rile me up.

I'm not making this shit up.

Checked.
There is simply no warmer and cozier feeling than when you browse a thread and someone posts a meme that you made. The work you put in is paid back a thousandfold.

Ever heard of this thing called the Nuremberg trials buddy? Just doing your job and following orders in the military is NOT a valid defense to genocide of gods chosen people.

They're basically vampires who suck blood not for sustenance, but status signalling.

The more publicly and brutally you dupe, humiliate, or murder a goy, the more status you gain in the eyes of other Jews.

WHY
WOULD YOU
NEED A MEDIC
AT A
DEATH CAMP?

Maybe the guards burn themselves on the ovens?

just how new are you?

God these make me pissed. The kikes won't even let an old man who wasn't even involved in anything just live out his life in peace. Even normies who believe the Holohoax happened have to be pissed at this.

He's saying that people read the site now. Including journalists.

The media is dead if those who make it up begin to question.

The holocaust didn't happen, but them pushing this fake shit so far, putting a 95 year old innocent man on trial? They're guaranteeing the next time nationalism comes to power, then the kikes will actually get removed. Not like there's any impetus to treat them okay and offer them to self-deport to israel like hitler did, they'll just make up gas chambers and masturbation machines and instant air sucking out of room machines.

These kikes will watch everything they know and love burn.

Who says their questioning anything?
We're evil nazis spreading right wing propaganda. They are literally conditioned to believe the best method for dealing with us is to not listen to our arguments and only focus on how automatically wrong our conclusions are.