Obama would veto bill allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia

Obama would veto bill allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia

archive.fo/aQ8y6

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-king-blamed-Mossad-for-911-411119
archive.is/h2X8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel-related_animal_conspiracy_theories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is a monkey. Am I the only one who sees this?

Exactly this. It's fucking sickening.

Goddamn fucking King Nigger

This

looks like im the 1st non-shill on this shit /n/ tier slide thread.

good. saudis did nothing to cause 9-11. any law money is better spent prosecuting the guilty kikes.

Isn't the reason because Saudi Arabia threatened to withdraw assets of equal amounts that they are sued for?

Probably because that might force to Saudis to point fingers at the people who actually did it…

“One of my first calls was with then-governor of Riyadh… Prince Salman, who is now the king. His response was very emphatic [that] this could not have been Saudis, we couldn’t possibly have done this,” former envoy Robert Jordan said on CNN’s Fareed Zakaria GPS.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Saudi-king-blamed-Mossad-for-911-411119
archive.is/h2X8M

The Saudis are pieces of shit, and in all likelihood are crypto-kikes, but they didn't do 9/11 and probably won't take credit for it to protect Israel.

The house of Saud are cryptokikes

Fucked up that greentext.

that's what muslims insist after every attack
they dindu nuffin you see

Saudi Government is controlled by a group of pro zionists that is a mix of jewish/muslim religion. The same is happening in Turkey.

Yeah, yeah, and I'm sure they were just there to document the event. Israelis aren't our problem, our problems are their problems. The Palestinians are our problem.

Gas yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel-related_animal_conspiracy_theories

what do you care anyway, I thought the saudis are just "cryptokikes"
getting a little desperate there, mohammed

You got me Moshe, anybody who doesn't just ignore the mountains of evidence that the Mossad did 9/11 must be a Muslim. That's literally the only plausible explanation.

saudis suddenly aren't "cryptokikes" like in every other thread about them anymore?

I already said they probably were . I guess you're just used to reading Hebrew.

then why do you care if they can get sued or not?

Didn't say I did. In the same post ( ) I said the reason there's so much opposition is because they'll probably end up implicating the Mossad.

So that fact that most of the hijackers were Saudis is pure coincidence?

And yes, I'm aware of the theories linking Israel to the attack. That doesn't remove responsibility from the people who carried out the attack.

I'm assuming he's vetoing this bill because it's widely known that Israel did 9/11.

It's already being speculated Congress are going to override him.