Swedish Royal Family Celebrates Birth of Son by Photographing Him in Dress

You can't make this shit up.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3785326/Swedish-royal-family-release-official-christening-photographs.html

On the other hand:
I think we've found our Second Coming of Hitler. This is the man that will one day rule the Aryan Imperium, with a newly-purged, all-white Sweden as its capital province. This is the man who will one day succeed the Trump Dynasty and Make Earth Great Again.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20120614/41442
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bernadotte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XIV_John_of_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is a christening gown, the ones a baby wears when they are dipped in the holy water

confirmed for knowing nothing about royal baby photos/portraits

I was christened too, and my parents didn't make wear a dress.

someone should attack them for everyone but the kid not being cross dressed or some shit, make them fall over themselves in order to appease the sjws

they are going into a wall, slam them into it

Literally just did a google search and found a gown. Just cause your parents did not put you in a gown, traditionally you wear a gown.

SWEDEN YES

the fuck is up with their expressions? did the photographer rip a massive fart before taking the shot?

I was naked as John the baptist was.

It's not a dress you faggot.

Swedish royal jewels missing after daring theft

A 19-year-old man has admitted to the theft of over 850,000 kronor ($120,675) worth of royal jewels that were taken from Princess Christina’s apartment near the Royal Palace over the past two months.

The thief, a 19-year-old friend of the family, confessed to the theft soon after, wrote the Aftonbladet newspaper.

It is alleged that he sold the majority of the jewels for 9,000 kronor to two marijuana dealers.

He also reportedly threw a tiara worth 350,000 kronor off a Stockholm bridge into the water below.

thelocal.se/20120614/41442

Sounds like you're the faggot here.

Isn't Karl Gustaf not even related to the old Swedish royal family?

AHAHAHA TOP KEK

What the fuck is that kikel shit?

Must be weird to be a Swede and realize it's now your civic responsibility to kill your royal family.

Don't worry, the swedecucks won't allow a cis white male baby to live long.

It's a christening groom…I come from a large Catholic family in the Netherlands and all my family members wore one when they were baptized

He's right you know. Until relatively recently, say, last 60 years, It was normal for very young boys to be presented / christened in clothing like this.

Who the fuck does that?
Is this a new trend?
Back then they were all nekkid,.

Its to cleanse them of the jewish curse.

im not even making that up.

Come on guys, I thought you were somewhat historically literate

So its not new?
Well, maybe it comes form these victorian times were the sheer sight of a peewee was thought of as sinful.

Kinda this.
Generally speaking, it's an old costume to just put a baby inside a big dress, regardless of the gender of the baby.

Do you enjoy being retarded OP?

It's 2016 why aren't they all wearing dresses?

Huh?

What is it because they aren't all blonde or something?

Royal family's crown jewels stolen?

So were those of all male Swedes.

Gowns are traditional for boys and girls dumbass. Sweden and its royals are definitely cucked but this is stupid.

They're French.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bernadotte
Sweden's history is short.

GAULED

That guy was the "syrian" "refugee" they took in the palace to show they are not the monsters the far right tell they are.

Russians should make themselves known to Sweden?

Also British royal best royal

Wasn't the French aristocracy Norman-Frank?

nope. kike cross breeds.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU
EXPECT TO DEUS VULT
IF YOU DONT EVEN KNOW
WHAT A CHRISTENING GOWN
IS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So much for being in touch with your European heritage.

Only in England.

SCANDINAVIED-GERMANIZED

HAHA

Fucking christcucks

eks dee

That custom isn't that young in the royal family.

They used to do that to younger princes a long time ago.
Can't remember why though.

The gown shit is retarded, naked as John the baptist is the right way.
The rest of this thread is some shitty D/C

its a ceremonial thing you dipshit

Not an argument.

Norway agrees with you as well.

time to murder the swedish elite

No. And you wouldn't need to either. This has been a custom for a long ass time.

Get a fucking grib, kiddo.

kys

was not nobility
'Bernadotte was born in Pau, France, as the son of Jean Henri Bernadotte (Pau, Béarn, 14 October 1711 – Pau, 31 March 1780), prosecutor at Pau, and his wife (married at Boeil, 20 February 1754) Jeanne de Saint-Jean (Pau, 1 April 1728 – Pau, 8 January 1809), niece of the Lay Abbot of Sireix. The family name was originally du Poey (or de Pouey), but was changed to Bernadotte – a surname of an ancestress at the beginning of the 17th century.[5] Soon after his birth 'Baptiste' was added to his name, to distinguish him from his elder brother Jean Évangeliste. Bernadotte himself added 'Jules' to his first names as a tribute to the French Empire under Napoleon I.[5] At the age of 14 he was apprenticed to a local attorney. The early death of his father, however, would stop him following in his father's career.[6]'

It's 2016, why isn't the royal family composed of niggers?

I hope you have asked them if they feel black before making this kind of assumption.

Hating royalty is a Swedish royal family tradition. The first in the current dynasty of Sweden was a French revolutionary who had a tattoo "Death to all kings".

It is traditional in Europe, and if you do not know this, you are either a pleb, a chav, or an amerifat.

You mong in many places in Europe historically boys would wear dresses until the age of 5. Learn your history.

How is that ladder moving?

1 inch at a time :^)

your thread is cancer and you should kill yourself.

This

Also, this. When a boy switched to wearing trousers it was called "breeching".

This. OP is a sub-nigger who understands as much about his own culture and history as the average mudslime invader.

this, my dozen cousins and siblings and even my father and his siblings all have wore the same "gown" and everyone has his and her name embroidered into the fabric.

Nordic shenanigans, you wouldn't understand :D

This is nothing new, look up other royal family photos.

It's been a tradition for centurys.

And yes, baptism gowns are a thing, I guess you don't have them in the U.S.

Also you might like this.

All Scotish men get married in a skirt.

FO…get the fuck out of here.

This is a custom, has been for generations and has NOTHING to do with gender or politics.

physics you fucking pleb

It's going down an incline.

The self-walking leg braces they were developing based on that machine… I wonder if Hillary has something like that now. Was she wearing them when she keeled over?

Very possible. She might even have a powered version.

Sounds about right.

wow

It does reminds me of the StrandBeest by fellow Dutchman Theo Jansen.

Wonderfull to watch.

It's like none of you have seen The Godfather

Retarded thread tbh fam.

for being an idiot who has no concept of a Christening Gown.

Must be a thing catholic cucks do because we orthodox Christians don't humiliate our boys like this.

The current royal lineage are not chosen by god, but by jews.

But that is a christening gown.
I'm asatruar and even I know that is age-old Christian tradition.

Again not defending our kike royalty
Just the Christian tradition

lmao

I doubt the Swedish royal family is Catholic.

I think Sweden's flavor of Christianity is methodist.

Also
FUCK OFF YOU ORTHODOX FAGGOT NOBODY CARES HOW COOL YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING COMMIE FAITH IS YOU GOD DAMN GLORIFIED PAPIST

Those are lovely.

?

Sweden's history didn't begin with the Bernadotte Dynasty, you know.

Nice reading skills, faggot!

Lutheran. Lutheranism, like Anglicanism, preserves many elements of high-church ritual (particularly in royal ceremonies).