WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE BANEPOSTED HILLARY TO STROKE?

Where were you when we baneposted Hillary to stroke?

Other urls found in this thread:

maat.sofiatopia.org/ten_keys.htm
occultusthesaurus.com/8f2dfa16/Egyptian/Geraldine_Pinch_-_Handbook_of_Egyptian_Mythology_(2002).pdf
thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html#.V9cWta31bIU#ixzz4K4rbTUAO
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781444338386.wbeah15001/abstract
greenmangatekeeper.com/aetfool.html
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/mark-beast
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/day-vengeance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm starting to think you sad sacks actually believe this madness.

Repent CTR, and Praise Kek

Top kek lads

you're a big shill

AhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE FIRE RISES

Reported.

You're a big faggot.

WE DID IT Holla Forums
We are finally big guys

CHECKED

Was getting checked part of your plan?

MADNESS IS THE GIFT THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME

Those are big trips

Crashing this plane

4 U

Thank you for correcting the rectum.

Kek has blessed us.

(n)TH DIMENSIONAL GAME THEORY

Madness? Sbarda geg geg geg

Which is more frightening, that people believe this insanity and they're deluded, or that people believe this insanity and it works?

WITNESSED BROTHERS

Its just ironic shitposting pal, we have nothing to do with collective consciousness or deepest lore. Dont worry about it.

Kek has blessed this thread.

Get a load of this faggot

The memes are getting more refined and subtle.

The Dark /bane/ Returns, for today, we're all big guys.

The baneposting school of Meme Magic is much too stronk.

for you
nice dubs

B R A V O N O L A N
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N

DUBS AND TRIPS

W I T N E S S E D
I
T
N
E
S
S
E
D

Kek is with this thread.

Found this interesting while looking up Kek, our ancient primordial egyptian god.

I, King Pepi, am THOTH, the mightiest of the gods …

maat.sofiatopia.org/ten_keys.htm

Bravo for those dubs m80

For a little while months ago halfchan was meming some sort of "heart attack chan". Guess it's finally taking effect.

You've got some pretty good looking digits yourself, lad

Nice Heqet, user.

STOP THIS

STOP THIS MADNESS, IS THIS THE LIFE THAT AWAITS ME?

SHALL I SEE REALITY TWIST IN FRONT OF MY EYES

k then

In this short time I've spent on this earth I sure have come to witness many strange things

WITNESSED
I
T
N
E
S
S
E
D

Can anyone make anything of this?

Homage to You, Heket!
May You be at peace with me, Heket!
Great Lady Who Hastens Birth, consort of Khnum,
Goddess Without Whom mortal clay would be breathless and inanimate,
Beautiful Lady of the Resurrection, “Wekhem-Ankh,”
Life, prosperity, and health in peace to You, Heket!
Hear my adorations and prayers, Lady!
I cry out for You!
Come to me, Exalted Goddess of the Sacred River,
Consort of Sobek, Mighty in Healing,
Divine Couple Who with sacred water ensure and restore all life,
Lady, wash my body of illness and impurity!
Cleanse me of affliction,
Relieve me of past sins which have taken root in my flesh —
Rip them out by their roots, Great One!
Lady, let tears wash my face no more.
Let my body not waste its own precious salt in perpetual sickness.
Holy Heket, make me whole and hale for my lifetime.
Free me with Your Beauty from the fetters of pain.
In Your presence I wish to remain for my lifetime,
Benevolent, Merciful Lady.
Let Your mighty heka flow over me,
Let me drink it deep,
That I might sing Your praises for my lifetime
With clean words, clean body, and clean soul.
Let Your mighty heka flow over me,
Let me drink it deep,
That I might live again.
Dua, Heket!
May You be at peace with me, Heket!

So she had a hot head and they had to get her outta here, after which she quite literally lost her ocmposure?

*composure

the frightening idea is that people believe this insanity and use it as a toy for politics that could be irrelevant if they were to use it for something better.

So that is somehow less moral than literally being a lying treasonous scumbag?

ALSO WITNESSED

No, the frightening idea is that your handlers would have to look for ANOTHER filthy lying traitor to prop up on the iron throne.

Shill.

wow defensive arent you? maybe you feel some regret? i didnt say that and im not going to be the judge of that. but if meme magic is real then it is shortsighted and wasteful to use it on this.

Thanks, the few times i get dubs, they usually go unwitnessed.

So tell me, what would you use it for if you had that kind of power?
What's your grande idea?

are you fucking joking?
remove the jews

They really got that hothead outta there.

Thanks, the few times i get dubs, they usually go unwitnessed.

CHECKED

probably white genocide.

How specifically would you go about that?

Fuck this blasphemy. Filtered.

Also known colloquially as "fainting".

OH LOOK, IT'S PIC RELATED

…Aaaaand, who, besides the Establishment, is COMPLETELY beholden to Der Juden?

Take them from one place, put them in another far away, and dont let them come back ever.

Its really not that complicated…

By punching, sorry, i mean FISTING to the right, obviously.

jews are afraid of children, tanks and samurais. so maybe some out of control military experiment involving the three.

or if thats out of the question wake people up to their bullshit. reignite the flame in peoples hearts that should be driving them towards discovery and truth. without minions theyre done for. they dont have any power on their own, but thats changing fast so something must be done quick.
and i dont believe that 'something' involves playing the same old political game with them.

its not a "bad" thing though. at the very least its exercising a muscle we didnt know we had.

Remember Hitler? He TRIED THAT!

He didin't have meme magick, lad.

nazis are famous for their occult practices. or so they say

literally who?

if this was half-chan circa 2009 I would have replied that this is sparta but the meme is dead now

I know the perfect place to move them to user.

We'll just round them up and send them to HELL.

He didint believe the other nazis and mocked their occultism, need i say more?

The hitler aproach failed, now it's our turn.

This.

Checked

noice

==CAN I PLAY WITH MADNESS==
==THE PROPHET STARED AT HIS CRYSTAL BALL==

dont do that. spare the denizens of hell their eternal nagging

Fuck off LARPing kike.

Kek hates LARP.

Only true believers of the faith in this thread.

Fuck 'Em!
The Synagogue of Satan MUST be sent back to their TRUE homeland!

youre making a mistake. theyll abandon hell and try to come here.

If dubs Hillary crashes with no survivors

off-topic but I didnt read the thousands posts and a few anons wanted a wasted hillary, so I tried my best to edit it. give me feedbacks or any tips.

Go on then faggot, what was it in Berenstein?

so what you're saying is, you don't want to meme Spartans back into existence?

12 seconds introductions are way too long. Try 3 seconds at most.

The true shift happened sometime in the past year

pleease kill the old bitch,KEK

HELL OF DEPLORABLES

The Catholics have their Ave Marias.
The Buddhists have their mantras.
We have meme magic.
Thousands of individuals thinking about the same thing at the same time.

And then it becomes reality.

I think the secret to the success of our meme magick vs that of others is our smugness. There's something powerful about our self-contained, self-validating smugness that makes the magick happen.

The deities who make up the Ogdoad differ from one source to another.
Nun and his female counterpart Naunet, the deities of the primeval waters, are
nearly always included. Naunet may be a primeval form of the sky goddess,
Nut. Amun and Amunet, deities of invisible power or the breath of life, are in
some of the oldest lists. When Amun was regarded as a creator separate from
the eight, he and Amunet were replaced by Nia and Niat, deities of the void.
Primeval darkness was represented by Kek and Keket or occasionally Gereh and
Gerehet. Some lists have Tenemet, “chaos,” or Heh and his female counterpart
Hehet. Heh and Hehet are difficult to interpret. They may originally have em-
bodied the strong currents in the Primeval Waters. The Ogdoad of Hermopolis
was sometimes treated as identical with the group of four or eight Heh gods cre-
ated by Shu to help him support the sky. They in turn were sometimes identi-
fied with the “Eastern Souls,” the eight baboons who helped the sun to rise.
The Ogdoad could be represented in human form, but sometimes the males
have frog or jackal heads and the females snake heads. The amphibian and
snake forms of the Ogdoad were thought of as mating in and fertilizing the
Primeval Waters. An image of the waters alive with glutinous frog spawn may
be what the Egyptians had in mind. In some sources, the Ogdoad seem to be
forces that the creator has to subdue before the work of creation can begin. In
others they simply seem to die after bringing forth life. The Primeval Mound
was both the place of creation and the tomb of the Ogdoad. The Heh gods could
then be thought of as the shadows or heavenly souls of the Ogdoad.
The Heh gods belonged to the twilight after dusk and before dawn. This
was the equivalent in the daily solar cycle to the period of precreation in the
great cycle of mythical history. The Ogdoad merged in the primeval waters to
allow the creator to come into being, and the Heh gods acted together to make
the void in which the earth could come into being. Members of the Ogdoad
such as Nun and Naunet and Kek and Keket were said to help the sun to be re-
born as Khepri every morning.

occultusthesaurus.com/8f2dfa16/Egyptian/Geraldine_Pinch_-_Handbook_of_Egyptian_Mythology_(2002).pdf

-pg. 192

This is almost as crazy as that one time the crashed plane that was nearly identical to the one Bane did, it even had big guys on board.

Just to inform you, syncope is not a disease. It's the equivalent of a seizure, but for old people who have brain issues. My grandma has it, and she's semi-senile.

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N

le first reply xD

when you have the opportunity you have to take it.
getting lots of replies like that earns you meme mana

The thing about syncronicity and meme magic, is hard to explain. If you ever played Warhammer 40k, it would be easier to understand.

Basicaly, we work in a parameter similar to the orks, its literally "if you want it hard enouygh, with enough people around you wanting it too, it eventualy comes into being. Now, this is not to be confused with positive thinking and stuff like that, its something different, our ideas/memes/etc, are manifest with a purpose, a especific goal, a target, with discriminatory understanding of what we WANT to happen, then everyone strts wanting it too.

Then before you know, a lazy doctor operted hillaris cathether less responsibly, or suddenly, her bodyguards become a little slower on a crucial time..

This is how it happens., we are like a wave, scratching reality on especific points in time so as to alter the order of events to suit our needs.

But its all technicaly bullshit and imposible to prove, that, however, dosen't make it a fantasy. Do you think the global elites take part in satanic rituals for shits and giggles? No, they are up to something very sinister, and so are we.

Heh, nothing personnel kid

SHE DIDN'T RUN SO GOOD

what is this, superstar saga?

That's bullshit fuddlore. Orks do have a psy field, but it acts on the psyche, not on reality. E.g. the more followers an ork has the bigger he grows. Animals IRL also grow bigger if they are more dominant, so orkz just use this field to better "communicate" their status and mindset.
This whole reality-bending bullshit comes from an in-universe theory from a techpriest who couldn't explain how many their weapons scrapped together from garbage worked.

Death awaits

Dude, i was just using it as a simple example, contain your autism.

WITNESSED

It's like using the Holocaust as an example for why fascism is bad.

Pretty shit image mate.

Double dubs confirms that it is indeed superstar saga.

hownu.ru

its true tho

If you fags wanna draw parallels to /tg/ shit, this whole thing is ridiculously similar to oWoD's version of Mage.

NOYICE

KEK SPEAKS THROUGH DUBS

I believe the quality of this board would automatically improve if mods created a repeating-numeral-filter. That way only the posts which channel the will of kek will emerge - a process of memetic eugenics.

Isn't the new World of Darkness field with pansexual vampires, and other bullshit? This lore sounds way too good compared to that. Damn, it's close to a good conspiracy theory.

THE FIRE RISES
Here we go….

no. The past year is the fire monkey, the year when the forces of chaos collide to strike a deathblow to the corrupt order.

You havent even begun to see wacky shit yet.
just wait for the firecock next year

Dank find brother

Get your head examined

It's a mixed bag. They threw out some of the shit from oWoD, replaced it with new shit. So while you don't have the metaplot from oWoD (optional stuff, but people apparently took it serious enough that it ruined the game for a lot of people because it was treated like gospel, leading to scenarios such as "YOU CAN'T PLAY A VAMPIRE FROM NEW VEGAS, THAT'S DEMON TERRITORY ACCORDING TO BOOK 16!") you also don't have the setting as detailed and immersive. nWoD's approach to setting is to be as vague and generic as possible in order to accommodate every possible game you might wanna play.

So while oWoD is a setting that evolves over time (whether you like it or not), nWoD is sandbox. Which some people like, some hate. And that's also where the whole "pansexual vampire" shit comes from. Because you can play anything in it, and because the old company went under, the new management tries it fucking damnest to appeal to the new generations of player. So you'll run into sidebars about vampires who bleed from their genitalia regardless of gender after becoming part of a cult devoted to a demonic entity of motherhood being treated as "look, we accept trannies too, aren't we progressive" instead of, you know, an ancient female demon fucking you over and turning you into a rape monster who bleeds through his dickhole. Similar shit happened with Prometheans - think Frankenstein monsters, golems, statues brought to life, robots gone rogue - who, because they're not alive, have no sex. Their entire goal is to actually become human, because being a Promethean means that nature itself rejects you (people will form mobs the moment you appear, water turns to oil, ghosts start attacking people in the streets). So you kinda have to make up your personality on the go - including whether you're a guy or not. Makes sense, right? Of course, the management also threw in "THIS IS WHAT TRANNIES GO THROUGH" paragraphs to appeal to the new players they so desperately want.

sage because this is /tg/ talk.

Wallis Budge, E.A. 2003, The Gods of the Egyptians: Volume 1, pp. 285-286

Kauket

– Stephen Hagin (2008), Symbolic Connections in World Literature, p. 187

Original article: thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html#.V9cWta31bIU#ixzz4K4rbTUAO
© Caroline Seawright

I'll believe you if SEGA announces the Dreamcast 2

Kek agrees with your digits.

What I gather so far is that Kek is the bringer of light.
Kek is bringing us Trump, who will shine a light on all of us.
Kek is the bringer of the dawn (Don).
It is written and it is foretold that Trump will be brought about by Kek. Kek will work through Trump to bring light to the dark chaotic mass of water.

In some ways, we are all working through Kek to bring light to what was once dark.

I'd also like to add that if you really believe in Kek, you should do as the ancients did. You should build a small altar dedicated to Kek and set a figure of Trump on it and begin to summon the ancient gods through prayer to work through Donald.

The altar can be as elaborate or as simple as you'd like. One simple frog figurine with incense and perhaps an offering to the gods of food or jewelry.

When your altar is set up, all you need is belief. With enough prayer and enough anons channeling the ancient gods, we may yet see what Egyptian magic was like.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9781444338386.wbeah15001/abstract

We need to pray for Trump and curse Hillary. If you believe, it will happen. All you need is to believe.

Every existing religion is now corrupted. Why don't we start a real one with Kek as our god and God Emperor Trump as our prophet?

Also, would Wojak be part of that Religion in some way?

When Darkness Falls, We Are Reborn

Wojak represents self doubt and conformity. This is the reason KEK always fucks with him, to bring him to the light.

In an earlier post, there was mention of the most powerful of gods, King Pepi (Pepe?).

If you look hard enough, I'm sure there's a reference to Wojak. Look for any references to Wojak's likeness or name. A humble god of feeling or remorse, perhaps? I'm not well-versed enough to make that connection.

It is known that the gods I'm referring to put many curses on the Jews, however.

Can I contribute to the Global Consciousness of the meme magic if I haven't seen the movie? Will it not work if I've only seen the first 2 films?

Also, on a larger level, Kek is but one of four gods of chaos.

Kek, Kauket, Heh and Hauhet.

These will be the four main gods we would be dealing with. We have only tapped one, Kek. We should be learning how to summon all four. Heh and Hauhet, if I understand correctly are in the image of snakes and Kek and Kauket are in the image of frogs.

Seems like we may be able to summon the other two with some sort of "snek" meme. Anyone know of any?

Speak and we shall hear.

We channel Heh and Hauhet through the Gadsden memes and Kek and Kekuet through Pepe.

So where does Wojak come in? Who is Wojak?

I think we need to know exactly which memes will summon which gods and where does Wojak fit in all of it. I'm not autistic enough to read more about summoning or ancient Egyptian beliefs to find it.

Wojak is the fool of the tarot. The observer to memes, the useful idiot who becomes wise as he becomes a hanged man and his perspective is turned upside down.

BREAKING

checked

The Fool or The Jester is one of the 78 cards in a Tarot deck; one of the 22 Trump cards that make up the Major Arcana.

Holy shit

This is what I found for the Fool's Tarot card.

==============================

AS the first card of the deck, the Fool is the card of beginnings and creation. It represents generative power, and as such it is a card of opposites, both male and female elements combining to form a balanced whole. Its number is 0, the origin that comes before the solid reality of the number 1. It is the first measured stirrings of the universe. The image brings together the many threads of the Egyptian creation myth.

A mound was raised up, out of the primeval waters personified by the goddess Nun. Upon this mound the first god created himself, and then he made the gods Shu (air) and Tefnut (moisture). These in turn gave birth to Geb (earth) and Nuit (sky). Other myths speak of the cosmic egg rising from the waters from which the sun emerges, giving light to the first day. The divine child within the egg is the unborn Horus, in the form of Harpocrates, his finger resting on his lip to signify silence. This is the light before dawn. A further mythic variant has a lotus flower floating upon the dark water, the petals opened to reveal the sun god.

The card shows the god Amun, the creator god, walking on the primeval mound. His name means 'hidden','veiled' or 'invisible'. He is the hidden god, the god behind the universe, the power beyond the sun.

From the Fool's belt hangs a bag. Traditionally it contains all his worldly possessions, his memories and his potentials. In Egyptian symbolism, the feather in his hand represents truth; it is the emblem of Maat, the goddess of truth. The wand held in his right hand combines the elements of the Waas scepter with the Djed and the Ankh.

A Crocodile is waiting unseen for the Fool to stray from the path. He is the embodiment of Set, the adversary of the gods known as the devourer of hearts. It is the destroyer that complements the creator, for within the beginning there is the seed of its own ultimate destruction.

The dog which traditionally accompanies the Fool suggests the dog star Sirius or Sothis, which played a large part in the Egyptian myths. In the sky is the vulture of the goddess Mut, the wife of Amun. The name Mut means mother, she was the great mother goddess. A symbol of maternal protection, it was thought that the vulture sheltered her young with her outspread wings. The Fool walks his carefree path, his steps random like the flight of the butterfly which precedes him. But his faithful dog guards and guides him from the hidden pitfalls represented by the crocodile.

Interpretation The card indicates new beginnings, the start of a new cycle of activity, innocence and naivety. A creative dreamer. Hidden talents and latent potential. Optimism unaffected by past events. This is a card of imagination and fantasies, impulsiveness and I blind instincts. He lives in his own mind, all that he experiences is interpreted to fit his view of the world. Conversely, the world is transformed to comply with his expectations. He is pure, uncomplicated and vulnerable. He searches for experience. He is the innocent child, a small boat adrift on the sea of life, blown by the winds of fate.

greenmangatekeeper.com/aetfool.html

Holy fuck…
The Fool has to do with the ancient chaotic waters.

Wojak and Kek are related intrinsically.

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD
KEK'S FOR THE KEK THRONE!

Your memes are weak user, begone

This is Kekus Vult all over again

We wield a force you cannot even begin to fathom, and you are right to be afraid.

praise kek
this is an excellent thread

Ask yourself this, if it's all so silly and pointless, we're all just idiots shitposting on a Cambodian breast milk paintings usenet forum, why are your masters so terrified of us?

Boo

I CALL UPON KEK THE SMUG TO BLESS THIS THREAD

WE CAN DO IT NOW, WE HAVE THE ENERGY
THIS REALLY IS MADNESS

we are approaching levels of memetics that shouldn't even be possible

POST SNEK

do you only get paid if you're the first post and say something that reeks of shill?

Snek is almost kek

Lel

don't let your meme not be memes user, you can do it.

Frog gods and snaek memes I've seen it all. But crab memes? I'm afraid you've lost me

Fuck off 4cuck, fefe was, and always will be blasphemy

Brit/pol/ did this yesterday tbf.

I see we have a non-believer in our midst.

So we must find out more about building a shrine. In modern times, a simple shrine could be a .jpg of Kek and reciting a simple prayer. There were also spells, which could come in the form of rhyming poetry for us.
Dedicated properly to Kek, a magic spell or "meme" could become more powerful. Especially "enlightening" memes or infographics.

forgot to attach image of what they thought a shrine looked like.

That would be an image of Hauhet, the feminine snek, counterpart to the male version, Heh.

The fuck is fefe? I looked it up and it looks like another DAT BOI or whatever the jews cook up to try and emulate Pepe

I was just trying to make Citizen Snips a minor meme entity

When we take back europe from the invaders, then it shall come to pass.

Well then

Smugness is a powerful sense that that you are correct in your beliefs combined with a mocking disdain for anyone who would doubt you.
The main ingredients in magic are belief and imagination.
Feeling smug and self assured is one of the best mental states you can have if you want your magic to work.

Has it occurred to anyone that Hillary may have just died yesterday, and the clone/double has taken over?

It seems plausible to me. A double with a sharper mind and keener wits than the old bag to take on Trump.

pffft

It can be caused by something minor or be a symptom of something much worse.

Shillary is clearly the latter, although calling.what happened yesterday "syncope" seems like an understatement.

few amongst many. it's called occult for a reason.

I am so happy that the current year where The Happening finally Happenings is going to be literally called 'Fire Cock'.

Basically it means that Holla Forums is continuing the Hermetic and alchemical ("alchemy" being derived from a name for Egypt, due to the origins of the learning) traditions.

GET

The odds of a 1488 police car showing up to a chimpout is so improbable…

I shat my pants when I saw it live. Does anybody have a webm?

You know that baneposting shit is just equally insane to the assumption that a fucking old cunt should be president. But then again it is the current year where old grandmas have the adacity and the support to attempt one of the most powerful positions in this world.
It is just a fucking old cunt with bad health. That is what it is. If i have a creamy shit and have to whipe half a dozend times, that creamy shit has more impact on my life than a grandma with sunglasses right in the spectrum of liberal intelligence (just a bit a above), that is living impersonation of the zeitgeist of politics.

Learn to have some fun lad

whoa there hothead, talk about a false equivalency

We have a different definition of fun then. And that was meant seriously, it is just insanity. Not really funny but just sad.

For you

That isnt a false equivivalency you dipshit, you know the concept of a comparison/analogy, do you?
A fucking old cunt trying to be president of the us and a, is the same like a few thousand frogs fucking her shit up by shitposting on a fringe image board.

Well atleast i have to admit your kind of humor is the antidode to this farce.

seriously, somebody get this hothead outta here
baneposting is memetic worship, clinton attempting presidency is the result of political maneuvering and financial/social manipulation and politicking with a healthy dose of 30+ years of well poisoning and assassination of both voices and character. One is of the mind, one is of matter. thus, two vastly different topics, of vastly different importance.

Well Congratulations, you're no fun, so whats the next step of trying to ruin everyone's fun?

Was getting caught spoiling the fun part of his plan?

It is just an old cunt, an old cunt, an old cunt. Nothing more, a fucking old cunt using the methods you outlined but in the end it is just an old fucking cunt and people are so brainwashed to believe that this fucking retarded ass cunt will bring them gibs me dat and other retarded shit. Not even gibs me dat like basic income just some fucking scraps.

If you really want to piss of the feminists on this issue, start calling what happened by its old-fashioned name of "swooning". The word has all sorts of connotations that they've been trying to hide for the past half century.

Just my opinion, as i said i enjoy your fucking frogs. Is your fun ruined because i call a old cunt a old cunt?

This whole shit is a drag. So stfu, a tripping old amped up cunt is just an embarresment not really fun.

aye

Andrew Jackson: rotting teeth, internal infections, complications from old bullet wounds.
Grover Cleveland: obesity, gout, nephritis
William Taft: morbid obesity, high blood pressure, heart problems
Woodrow Wilson: hypertension, headaches, stroke
Franklin Roosevelt: polio, anorexia
John Kennedy: addison's disease, anxiety
Ronald Reagan: prostate stones, TMJ, alzheimer's
George HW Bush: hyperthyroidism
George W Bush: nearly died from a snack

So, what's up with Hillary?

I think the true power of our memes comes from the anonymity thus promoting a true hivemind that is stronger than individuals a chaotic oneness that gives all of us a the power of a god.

yesh.
I don't disagree.
and we both know that baneposting is NOTHING like hillary running for office :^)

So, in time, we need to know how to summon more destructive gods. Kek doesn't disappoint, but there must be an even more ruthless Egyptian God.
Or perhaps we should seek out an ancient Mayan God?

THIS

It's worth remembering that when a doctor says a symptom "isn't serious", they mean it's not life-threatening. They're not talking about being perfectly suitable for any job in the world.

In fact, syncope makes you unfit for all sorts of different roles, especially those where brief lapses in concentration can be fatal. Do a google search for syncope and truck driving, for example.

IS

god you people try way too hard

sure convinced me with those hot opinions there faggotron

Heh used to be a "meme", way back. It was like a weaker version of "lol" used on forums after quoting somebody's mildly funny / retarded post.
Doomworld, a site with a more or less continuous forum community that traces back to the 90's, still uses it.

You can't even begin to comprehend…

We need to bring that meme back. Having Heh and Kek united might actually be powerful enough to meme Hillary's death or perhaps a nice fall that puts her in a Steven Hawking-like state.

Threes and nines. 3 is the square root of 9.

The digits are telling us to create a new Heh meme.

The answer will come in the form of trips.

wew

(checked!)

We're gonna make this happen. We're bringing the natural order of things back gentlemen! Kek bless our quest in making America OUR country again.

(Checked again)

(CHECKED AGAIN AGAIN!!)

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

DAY OF ROPE SOON

KEK IS ETERNAL, KEK IS ALL. BOW BEFORE OUR FROG GOD IN ALL OUR SHITPPOSTING GLORY

We've already won the election. At this point it's all just shitposting and laughing at the Lamentations of Holla Forums and liberal scum as they lose this election to a group of Internet wizards who worship a frog name Pepe.

TRUMPS VICTORY IN THIS ELECTION WILL PROMISE US A FUTURE OF HOTPOCKETS AND HOLOCAUSTS

Kek is with us.
Purveyor of repeating digits and bringing the light.
Peace be unto him.

I am so fucking excited to win for once user, you don't even know how happy it would make me for America to uncuck itself like this.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(checked)

Your webm is shit quality, but the message is received. Trump is Barbossa and we are the crew of the Black Pearl broadsiding the fuck out of the Judeship.

Don't have the webm, sorry mang. Do have the full picture.

As a former Zogbot soldier, I think I know how happy you'd be for America to uncuck itself.

IT GETS WEIRDER
The God Heh, also a frog is in the same family of dieties as Kek.

He is the symbol for infinity…

My body is fucking ready user.

I've been watching Hitler speeches for the last 3 hours and I must say… There are similarities in the uplifting feels you get from watching a Trump rally and a Hitler rally.

If Trump delivers a first speech that is as effective as Hitler's first, I might lose my shit and start crying tears of joy.

We'll be having a good time brother.

And Trump will be our super sonic man, who burns at 200 degrees of pure righteous JUSTICE.

Fucking hell what is happening?

Former ZOGbot Marine here with some experience with private security in Africa, Benghazi style.

There are a fucking shit ton of us on Holla Forums bro. I can't wait to train these Holla Forumsacks in some legit RWDS tactics.

Exactly, trips man

(checked)

Some serious fucking magic the likes of which is going to save the world as we know it. Essentially.

(checked)

Meme magic, my friend.

MEME MAGIC

Sounds like the Holla Forums shills were trying to force something beforehand.

also if someone could shoop this better I would be greatly appreciative

SORCERY
O
R
C
E
R
Y

Field Artillery here.

Wish my unit practice RWDS drills, but I was mostly drinking coffee and setting up OE-254s.

I probably have better RWDS gear now than I did when I was a ZogBot. At 36, I'm probably bettery mentally and physically too. Can't run that 12:00 two miles anymore, but I can certainly ruck and kick in doors better than I could.

PEEPEE POOPOO
PRAISE KEK

Could following and finding God be this simple?

The infinity, the current year and the god of repeating digits and chaos erupt on a Vietnamese basketweaving forum by coincidence, bringing them back to life and sparking the presence of ancient Egyptian based Gods which manifest themselves almost literally.
Every time someone draws a Pepe, Kek gets stronger. The media is now causing Kek to manifest. Holla Forums goes into mainstream media, the infinity symbol seen by those wishing to know more about Kek.

We sit and shitpost as an offering to the gods. They hear our prayers and provide, saving Western civilization and perhaps the last hurrah of the white race against mutual enemies, the Jew and the nigger.

VIP INCOMING
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/mark-beast
comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/day-vengeance

WE ARE ONTO YOU SHILLS

FILTER AND REPORT

whats the best way to get /fit/ fast? Ive been getting back to lifting but I fear I won't be ready in time.

any advice on rifle handling?

PRAISE KEK

WE GOT A HOTHEAD OVER HERE

If you have to do it on your own, and do it fast, learn how by watching Stripes.

PRAISE KEK!

Get your head examined

DONT PROVOKE ME

Buhlee dat, nigga.

if dubs trump makes the holocaust real

SPARTA