Sup Holla Forums what is with the attacks on polaks in Britain now?

Sup Holla Forums what is with the attacks on polaks in Britain now?
Are these British boys 100% Ok with muslims and others?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Poland#Second_Polish_Republic_and_World_War_II_.281918.E2.80.931945.29
politico.eu/article/polish-foreign-minister-witold-waszczykowski-no-more-negro-mentality-toward-states-duda-obama/
thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/yougov-poll-homosexuality-half-young-people-10458032.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
wyborcza.pl/1,76842,17286156,_Guardian__zrobil_reportaz_o_polskiej_nastolatce_z.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit slide.

Give back East Prussia and kill yourself mudboy

did i say this?
No.
I'm only asking these "brave defenders of Britain" is they have the balls to go after Muslims or will they only attack politically correct targets (like polaks) and hide their tail between their legs if they ever need to attack a protected class like muslims or dark skins.

You missed the first post Chaim, and you forgot to sage
No shekels for (you)

it is because poles are softer targets.

also for whatever reason there has been hella angst towards poles even before the islamic incursion. maybe you can explain OP.

to be honest after all their help ousting the islamists it's looking like poles are going to get the sour end of the stick yet again.

fuck off out of our countries, slavnigger, go find work in your own third-world shithole

You mean Mazury? Soon we take back our slavic land, right up to western DDR border. Have fun being dhimmi.

This is what I suspected.

I was thinking if some of these brits are here or if you know them and can ask them if they will throw out the muslims if they want the polaks out.

Or other black skined emigrants or are these people like:

Poles aren't the huge threat that mudshits are. I want the Poles gone too, but in relative terms, they're alright.

No wonder polish economy goes quite well. They export all their unemployed to britbongistan and cuckmany. I think migration is wrong and that people should stay in their homeland

Because most of the Polacks that emigrate to the UK are low-caste. They serve the same function for the (((elites))) in Britain as Mestizos do in the US: provide cheap labor, increase demand for housing (keeping housing prices high–the bubble therefore stays inflated), and commit petty crime.

MFW I I'm in polands
MFW I never wanted to go to muslim island
MFW these are the people around me.

Brit/pol/, too racist for Holla Forums

(nice digits)

Now praise Allah.

More like too brown.

Slav here. They have to go back eventually. They're just working degrading jobs anyway, and they are needed in their own country.

But fuck's sake, white-on-white violence is exactly what our enemies want. Get woke, White man.

Hey, what's the difference between a polack in the UK and E.T. the extra terrestrial?

E.T. speaks English and he wants to go home.

yeah newfag i'm in the us so just sayin what britfags say.

go into a britpol thread and ask them your questions. dont expect guys like that to leave their safe space.

Too homosexual for Holla Forums as well. Brit/pol/ is basically /trap/ general.

Posting into containment thread - not even once.

Why are Bongs so clearly insecure about glorious Prussia?

Only nigger-tier retards shit on Poland.

Confirmed for know-nothing faggot.

Wew lads.

Dont bother. A lot of west hate slavs. I dont know why the east should even care about the west if they hate them so much. Next time dont help against the turk and arab invasion and let them all die.

Make Połabie Slav Again

We had a thread about this.

My view is I like poles and think it senseless to attack them. I wasn't alone in this. Some pillock tried to stir up trouble.

I think your countryman died in a pub fight and the (((media))) blames BREXITISM

They can't attack muslims that would be racist. they'd also get beheaded

You have to go back, literal shit stirrer. t. not a Brit

I don't think you quite understand this.

ok faggot have fun finding answers then

You are a traitor and a coward

Always fun watching yanks trying to figure out why we do anything.

Nothing against Poles personally, but a lot of the tension is down to the sheer volume of people showing up. Towns in my local area took a large influx from eastern Europe resulting in no longer being able to see doctors, schools stretched to breaking limit on capacity.

Additionally there's a lack of interaction due to the language barrier, towns have very distinct Polish/Lithuanian areas and areas for the English.

So the violence we're seeing right now is the product of government incompetence.

You are one being salty, not appreciating checking your digits, may Kek have mercy apon you.

Delusional grandeur.

Wow user, what a nice source you have. Shit, you sure have a lot of info to back that up.

that's nothing specific to the Poles every minority ends up a fucking enclave.

No we believe that the educated individuals that take the test can regurgitate info better than others.

I think the violence is fairly limited. And just one or two deaths which is not to bad to be honest. Seems some Polaks are trying to take over low level drug dealing in certain areas so that's where i bit of the violence is coming from. I don't think the Polaks understand that street level drug dealers here are often well formed gangs of young teenagers aged from about 13-18. They are overtly violent to any threat on their patch and need to retain 'street cred' & respect. Niggers basically. That's my understanding anyway.

Poles never did anything substantial with their land, unlike germany. Poles never had any large technological advancements nor anything like the Prussians.

nobody believes the chink statistics

obviously propoganda from the chinese.

it should be between 80 (india) and 100 (korea).

but there are only a few states which bother to and can fake those numbers.

If you lack the agency to Google-search, "polish second republic census data" and "Pilsudski's attitude towards jews and other minorites", you do not belong here.

Pilsudski was admirable for his realpolitik, particularly towards Germany (if he survived, WWII most likely would have been averted), but he demographically castrated ethnic Poles in the Second Republic because of his romanticized view of the Commonwealth (and his desire to resurrect it). Far from a nationalist icon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Poland#Second_Polish_Republic_and_World_War_II_.281918.E2.80.931945.29

that is because a hell of a lot poles abroad are criminal scum.

you mean like last time? oh please. stop pretending poland matters and shut your borders.

Friendly reminder:
>Is technically now a non-european country (Brexit meant fucking nothing sadly), plus they people are so fucking brainwashed they put a muslim in charge

BRAVO!

Ethnic tensions between whites are allowed, and encouraged in the west. I wouldn't be surprised if those "patriots" got funded by some kike and told that they cannot touch muds or degenerates.

It's harder to find a job in western countries if you are an educated, hard working white than if you are some nigger that will leech on welfare and fuck their wives while they work.

It's their centuries old game of D&C.

Poland was always fucked over.
1 PR was annihilated and poland was erased form the map.
Got back after WW1 in 2PR and was fucked over in WW2 where Stalin took over poland and created PRL.

D&C in full force, huh. From both sides.

Poles are leeches whose country only exists due to kikes cutting up German land. Notice how when they had the backing of the allies after WWI they went full agressive and when Germany retaliated the went full crybully.

true. yet poles still tend to blame nazi-germany for basically everything that went wrong in polish history.
and they deserved to be blitzkrieg'd for attacking btw.

Wait what? Who deserved what and who attacked who?

poland attacked germany as a favour to britain. how new are you?

Western cuckolded nationalists, everyone. You've fucked up world with Empire, you fucked up Europe with that crippled kike in bowler hat, killed white people all over Europe in WWII, betrayed your allies and sold Eastern Europe to Communists. I don't give a fuck what are you feelings are, I'm glad Poles are draining your precious pounds and send it over to Poland. Lube your wives' asses for Ahmed and Jamal.

and how long did it stay a polish vassal?

More D&C from both sides.

If brit/pol/ is any indication it's because bongs are only interested in fucking trannies, curry niggers, and pakis. Everyone else should get out.

WTF is bri/pol/ this level of degeneracy?

A lot of Euro countries need to repatriate hard.

Europeans represent the past of the white race. They stayed behind in the old world, unable to put aside their petty regional differences. The white people who were fed up with the aristocracy and artificial European divides all left the continent. Wherever they've fled, they've lived more peacefully with each other than Europeans lived with other Europeans. Two World Wars, and both were in Europe. Canadians, Americans, Mexicans? We may not like each other very much, but we aren't inventing new mechanized ways to slaughter each other. New Zealand and Australia haven't been gassing each other with artillery, they haven't been machine gunning each other in trench warfare.

Anglos hating Poles, Anglos hating Germans, Germans hating Poles, French hating Germans, Russians hating French, Poles, Germans, Anglos, and other Russians? This is all business as usual for Europe.

The old continent is nothing but war. And now they are losing even their sense of racial identity. Shitskins are now "quintessentially British" and the concept of "ethnically french" has been banished completely.

Europeans will never overcome their petty differences. They will not survive. Even in this thread you have Anglos defending the vilification of Poles, when they should be working with the Poles to drive Muslim invaders from Europe. They'll never overcome this.

That's soviet propaganda. In truth Poles don't really like Germans, but it's something like Germans and French relation. But Poles truly hate Russians. This is the nation that was fucking Poland for years.
Yeah, we used to have wars with Germany, but who in Europe didn't war with it's neighbour?

also eternal muh prussia
Seriously, it was stolen land and Germans were acting like squotters. It was yours for some time and you lost it.

Dude I ain't even joking.
… so now you have to deal with millions of ex-citizens of the empire, enjoy enrichment
redpill yourself on churchill
… and felt good about it. Yeah, burgers too.
… that's a little "thank you" for Polish blood spilled on every front of that God forsaken war.
Oh and also you apparently forgot battle of Manchaster when Polish nationalists were there with you. That's another "thank you" from brits.
Yeah, I don't give a fuck what will happen to Britain. Stuff yourself with eggs, bacon and nigger dicks.

If 50% of them is mix blooded or have fucked a paki or a nigger, what would you expect?

About the immigration - people should be able to work in their own countries, it's really bad to know my people have to clean a ginger-nigger's toilets to get some real money, but we at least steadily getting our country back on the right track.

Seriously at this point I simply want some peace of land for my people.

I don't really give a shit where.
If we move to mars and the degenerate hordes can not follow i will be happy.

However I bet we get.

Have you ever visited it? Besides lusting over degenerates, they post about how pathetic they are, killing other Whites, and shitty bong injokes. There is nothing redeeming about them.

Just how stupid are you poles?

Where did I say that? They're too scared to attack muslims because they'd be jailed for muh hate crimes and because muslims would retaliate against them and their families, Poles won't. Simple.

Cowardice is no excuse for attacking white people when you should be attacking Muslims.

Interesting name for an Islam Island

I'm not making excuses, I'm making fun of bongs. All they can do is kill a random slav plumber while muslims gangrape their children. Poles should gtfo to their own country but it's the least of the problems there.

Pollock here. I do think that
Actually a lot of skilled workers and highly educated people left as well. And we WANT them BACK.

The BASED POLAND meme is dead. Everyone now sees your country for what it is; a third world shithole filled with neckless untermensch who think they can have all the economic benefits of globalism without any of the social consequences.

Chavs are honorary niggers.

Careful, don't let the mods hear you say that. One of them has a very vested interest in that thread series.

Remember not to say anything bad about brit/pol/, especially in the threads themselves. Our resident britpaki mod will ban you for it, because so much useful information is posted there goyim.

We lost skilled labour, doctors, STEMs etc. As a pollock - i want them BACK!

If Britain kicked out the Muslims but let the Poles stay, a hundred years later Poles would insist that Britain is Polish territory and demand it "back".

Just as they did with eastern Prussia.

It's low-hanging D&C, and obvious as fuck too.

TL;DR of the situation - Yeah they need to go back, but the brits have much bigger issues than some poles that actually fucking contribute.

Mars might be the ultimate endgame for the white flight. Literal white flight. The shitskins will never figure out space shuttles and the asians are too comfy to build them.

They don't contribute. Their wages go straight back to Poland. They are leeches.

Most of the poles actually stay and assimilate. They don't send stuff abroad.

Are you implying that I want to live on island with niggers, muslims and anglos whining about muh empire?

Those wouldn't be Poles anymore then now would they.

Make no mistake: Poles are genetically aryan, it's just their culture & language & national identity that's a giant pile of trash. Those that leave it behind and embrace Anglo-Saxon culture & identity are perfectly fine people.

Today 333 years ago the poles beat the turks out of europe. Since the UK is mostly muslim now this shouldn't suprise you.

You are lucky if not some polish fuckwit historian notices that Glasgow ends with the syllable -ow and declares it thus as ancient polish clay.

Then why cry about the Brits kicking your shit in?

If you seriously believe not having utter and complete racial purity in a state which has been in a state of near perpetual war, has conquered shit tons of other states and had parts of it conquered often enough is a deliberate blow against nationalism you are an idiot that thinks nationalism boils down to "muh jews and minorities". Pilsudski had a positive attitude against minorities, yes, as long as they were willing to work for the good of the Polish state. To have any other attitude would be fucking stupid. If you don't realize this you're not a nationalist, just an edgy fuck.

State put together from tree other states that have diffrent levels of industrialization, how it is possible?

One inhabited by German majority until Pole genocide against them and resettle by Poles, other inhabited by Poles and Jews. Obviously German regions better developed.

Just out of curiosity: When will that happen? Like ever?

Last time i was in London (2007) the whole place looked like an african city. And we could even talked a migrant crisis back then!

when the kikes do a hoax muzzie bomb, this shifts the population a little towards unifying against muzzies.
Then the lefties and astroturf right wing pretend to be ntaionalists posting anti poland stuff. This causes a fracture in the rightwing group and they start arguing with each other instead of against muzzies.

The real british right wing don't mind poles.

this thread is loikely a shill post trying to get anons to argue over poles being allies of brits or not.

Personally I don't want these people who left Poland to be able to return.
They thought they where so smart going to Britain.

Now that they are getting attacked daily by the anglos or Muslim they think about returning.

Fuck my centrist Poland government, a real government would simply nullify the citizenship of these people and they can go live as citizens of the world or some shit.

Maybe Somalia will accept them or the Islamic state.

*couldn't

My bad…

I'd say a year or two into the Trump presidency. Britain does whatever America says after all.

Shouldn't put all slav countries in one bag like that. For example, Poland opposes muslim invasion while Russia embraces it.

At least 307d69 actually made a counter-argument. You're just being a retard.

We invited LARPing christcuck knight order, they genocided real Prussians, then overstayed and now Germans are shilling for muh Prussian clay.

For most people it is low-level economic racism.
Speaking as a lowest-class Anglo-Saxon wageslave (only slightly above the "benefits-scrounging immigrant scum" tier) it's absolute hell doing any manual/menial labour job - the Poles and other Eastern Europeans have absolutely locked down this work sector to the point that factories use little 90 year old Romanian grannies on the assembly lines, instead of Britons, because their hold extends so far.

It's not just the Eastern Europeans though, all immigrants exhibit this behaviour - I observed a very curious relationship at one of the factories I worked in, where the Eastern Europeans and their grannies did the production line stuff and Dravidian Indians oversaw them - to the point that being an overseer was a HEREDITARY POSITION.

All of this favouritism is of course illegal but they're not British so they can do whatever they want.

tl;dr economic migrants fucked up the job market since the '70s when they were first let in to replace all of our dead from the world wars and help turn Britain into a race of even better goys once the Empire had run it's profitable course.

Dude! You can't be serious!
Please, i beg you! Please don't tell me your nation is so fucking cucked you guys literally waiting for Trump to save your hides from shitskins!

Thats so fucking pathetic!

What happened with the proud brits? For fuck sake!

I dont whine about anything. They knew risk of going to island inhabited by third world savages and white trash that dont have courage to fight them, so they attack fellow whites in packs, agitated by (((UKIP))) and (((NA))).

HAHA TAKE THAT YOU BLOODY POLE NIGGERS COMING HERE WITH YOUR BLUE EYES AND BLUE HAIR. THOUGHT YOU COULD PASS AS AN HONEST BEADY EYED BRIT, AYE!? HAHA FUCKING GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY, WE DON'T RACE MIX WITH YURO MYSTERY MEAT!!

Why don't you attack the muzzies first, bongs? Are you AFRAID of them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF IS THIS????????? LITERALLY WHITE NIGGERS WITH THEIR SHITTY RAG CLOTHES I MEAN LIKE LMAO FUCKING BUY SOME TRACK SUITS FROM ADIDAS OR SOMETHING, GET FUCKING CIVILIZED YOU BARBARIAN BASTARDS 0/10 WOULDN'T COLONIZE. BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES

Why is every Holla Forumsand thread so deeply soaked in d&c? Serious question. Are they afraid of Poland as greatest allies to western nationalists? After all, it's a country with 99% racial purity, though slavic, and it's one of the fastest growing economies in Europe.

I want yanks to leave.

a muzzie will just knife a bong, a pole might wonder for a while if he did something wrong

AT LEAST MY WIFE WEARS IT BETTER THAN YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING TOILET PLUMBERS ALSO MY SON WILL ALSO LOOK LIKE ME, HE GOT MY EYES!

I MEANT BLONDE HAIR. NO I AM NOT DRUNK

Oldest trick in the book.
Western-Europe is so fucking brainwashed with jew lies it's now work without jew intervention.

Poor dudes full with hate but still fear from beign called racist, so tey attack the eastern-europeans. It's a shame…

One day maybe they will drop this shit and pay back for the jews and the left for this pontless shit.

Kek, I don't see why Americans oppose Mexican immigration, I mean, they're European, so they're just like us, don't be so bigoted.

Britbongs are too often cowardly to fight an actual mean ass slav. They will slaughter you

You're welcome to come to America, Polocks. Bring plenty of your women with you, they're fucking adorable.

obvious idiot remoaner acting like immigration was the only reason for Brexit

Fision bomb has mechanics as well.

How many Canadians have Americans nuked? That's right, zero. We've only killed gooks with fission bombs. And we've only threatened war-crazed Europeans with them.

I'm an ethnic Briton born abroad living in England. Let's face it: the British culture is one of disdain for the poor. The other European nations kept their folk music and their traditional dress; while all we have left are Morris dancers, whom everybody mocks. The canal boat culture in which my great granddad lived, worked and died - a beautiful flowering weed of traditional sentiment growing by accident in the mechanical guts of industry - is now just a backdrop for champagne-swilling middle classmen, eager to buy authenticity but too poor for land.

I've noticed that the more ambitious working class eat American food at the pub, speak Spanish, and dream of escaping to Australia. I get the strong feeling that this isn't a new phenomenon, and that the "best of the worst" have spent the past several centuries choosing scurvy and dysentery abroad over the indignity of urban English poverty. I know that my family man shopkeep grandfather found that, after fighting for Britain in the war, the government was more eager to repay foreigners for his service than him. When he could no longer leave his front door unlocked, he decided to lock it permanently. He never went back, and died in the colonies.

(the last words my great-uncle said to me were "We never should've fought the Germans" lol)

DID YOU JUST SAY "KURWA"?????? IF YOU THINK YOUR VOTE EXEMPTS YOU FROM BEING A BLONDE HAIRED BLUE EYED POLENIGGER THEN YOU'RE WRONG!!! GO GET YOUR BLUE EYED BABIES AWAY FROM THIS BEADY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Narh… Thats Britain. UK is litterally the laughing stock of Southern Europe (your drunk chav-turists makes both burgers and russians look civilized) and the stagnating less desirable trading partner of Northern Europe. Meanwhile Poland is domesticating its economy and becoming a reliable tradepartner.

Britain has only ever been a Kingdom and an Empire. You will only learn how to be a nationstate after Brexit. I wish you good luck from Scandinavia. You fucking need it!

Let me guess, another balkannigger émigré

Poles are moles as far as I'm concerned m80

Support to Poland from Slovenija.

Pure Germanic. None of that cryptoturkic Saxon-nigger shit you islanders pass for white.

That said your biggest problem is your post-imperial rubble society. You seriously need to become a nation. Not just four equally laughable, dead kingdoms and a throng of wherever the fuck London hails from these days. EU drains your jobmarket as much as your Commonwealth agreements. You have to accept that your country is no longer an empire and take the fucking consequense. Stop sucking Pakistani dick. And stop being worse cunts than everyone in existence combined when traveling abroad. Your generation has NOTHING to justify any smugness. Poland is emerging with or without you. You are as obsolete as a Harier jet.

This is a Jewish meme meant to be as moronic as possible, to discredit all conspiracy theories by association.

My matriarchal line ancestors were colonists in Dutch Guiana, they returned to England after the patriarch of the line fucked and married his nigger cook and sired a line of monkeys who exist to this day in America (the very first thing they did after my mother contacted them was beg for money). He refused to relinquish the family name so my line uses a corrupted "Scot-ified" version. My father's line is Kentish, with ties to Rhodesia.

I definitely feel the pull of other lands fleeing to Trump's America, but perhaps it's aggravated by our modern situation as an occupied country - but in spite of all that, the spirit for recognition and higher station is definitely a superior English trait, which, I hope, is being harnessed to greater feelings of nationalism now that the Empire no longer offers recourse.

Perhaps I am not broken and running yet, for my fondest dream is to have a little piece of Wessex for my own. It's something to fight for.

sage for lol diaryposting

Poles are whiter than your chav and slag nation will ever be.

More like, too anti-White.

btw
NIGGERS, STOP BUYING INTO THE EFFNIC BAIT WE'RE ALL WHITE

Slavs don't belong in Britain but they've just been following the Jew's economic carrot and some of them do do some good - there's a Polish group that actively fights against Arab scum, for example Combat 18 IIRC but don't quote me on that, they definitely fought with NA at Liverpool though.

Swedegolians are more Asiatic than Britons, what the fuck are you talking about.

Anyway

You're wrong about Britain being obsolete. Unfortunately, Britain is proof #1 that you can have a wealthy and internationally competitive country while still having most citizens living in misery. Wealthy country and wealthy citizenry are two entirely unrelated concepts.

I'll go where I can provide best for my children. That's what my granddad did. It's sad: England really is God's country to me, the most beautiful place in the world (inb4 some wog who thinks England is sea-to-sea nothing but niggers and Tescos). But I don't have the money or skills to live in the country, and I'd sooner live in Mumbai than a housing estate.

It's not blogposting when it's relevant to the topic

Because brits seriously believe jihads are the most valuable people in the world. Brit/pol/ would even agree.

This is what those proud nationalist English heroes defended against dirty polenigger scum. God save the queen lads.

""""""Great"""""" Britain

Is it really feasible for the slave class to escape in this modern age? I don't think I could get away even if I wanted to, I have about £2000 in the bank and a year's worth of student loan debt (made the biggest mistake of my life and tried to do a Humanities course despite the poz, only lasted that long).

The best option would be to go to France, I guess, but they're just as worse of as us, if not moreso, when it comes to the invasion, except for having (at least in the previous decade) cheaper land.

When Trump arrives in America, that may not offer salvation either as although he wants European migrants, he wants skilled ones and dumb labour probably isn't a good enough justification.

British "culture"

this

Poles are good fighters. Can confirm first hand. Fought along me. Slava Polska!

m8, we know how bad Bongland is.
400 years of being directly under Jewish control Fucking Cromwell get off my monarchy, REEE really fucks a country up but the thing to do now is try to fix it, not wallow in and spread depression.

Despises the anglosaus being inferior scum, they are right about this. You are no better than the mudshit invaders.
Also, how is the EU army talk going? Did Merkel listen to your plead?

This is on the same level as the EU debacle.
So how many times have Germany turned her chains into something that enslaves the former "masters"?
The subhumans are so blind and stupid they dont know how facts hurt them. But then, poles are like niggers. They even admit it themselves.
politico.eu/article/polish-foreign-minister-witold-waszczykowski-no-more-negro-mentality-toward-states-duda-obama/

So pooland is no longer Christian?
Wew

How the meek laugh and jeer when the mighty fall

There are places where you can buy PR for USD$3,000. A house for $4,000. There'll always be the road less travelled.

Anyway trust me I have far more student debt than you [spoliers]and I'm not going to pay a cent of it lel[/spooler]

Normans were just blue-eyed Jews. Alex Duggins is right, Britain is basically Carthage re-emerged from the sea. The Empire was a natural extension of a state of being that has existed since 1066.

I think a good first step forward would be for nationalists to burn the imperial flag and fly a new one. It's a skincrawling idea, but we have to make a violent break from the poison of empire, and casting off its greatest symbol is a good way to do it.

Fuck, you're totally right. Pure Aryan Germany will enslave the world by breeding itself into the ultimate arab-nigger-euro hybrid master race. It was the plan all along!

All brits can really do is talk shit and gang up on two civils (eating pizza).
Russians showed you what time it is at Euro 2016.
Polish fight crews = your annihilation

pic related when?

You are the lowest form of subhuman retard to have ever walked this earth.
thelocal.de/20160826/eastern-europe-pushes-germany-for-joint-eu-army

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/yougov-poll-homosexuality-half-young-people-10458032.html

"Oi m8 it's dem bloody fookin poles turnin our proud white lands into shit."

It never happened. BBC is drumming up bullshit to make people who wanted to leave the EU look like batshit crazy morons.

Scotland Yard didn't notice any increase in violent crime against foreigners – you'll find the people making such claims are Leftists and/or have an agenda.

Poles shouldn't be in Britain – they should be in Poland. But these "attacks" never happened.

Face related is a very normal phenotype in England and Turkey. Google your own migration maps for further study. Apart from Scotland you have mostly French or Eastgerman immigrations. Leaving you somewhere between Meds and guess what? Poles..

Your country is obsolete in the sense that everything you do is done better elsewhere. Ships, cars, engineering in general. Your falling out. Denmark is not compeeting in half as many fields as your country. But we dont perpertually fail at what we do. You have been giving up on everything for a few decades now. I hate to say this, and I hope Brexit will help, but you are becoming what Kyrgystan is to Central Asia. Designated nuclear waste dump.

You have lost your economy to housing bubbles and currency gambling, meanwhile Poland is becoming a viable economy to its neighbours.

Pretty damn soon

Now this is an agreeable solution. If the shitpoles actually think like this the only hate from the West they will receive will be from the brits.

Well, it seems that based pooland is into it too. I mean they are begging Merkel to build an army to make that a reality.

I cringed so hard my neck muscles got DOMS.

You faggots are usually better than this. Stop it.

Everything you just posted is nonsense. Sorry mate, but you're the stupid-autistic, not the smart-autistic.

Let them continue I enjoy splendid isolation.

ebin

And btw. Your citizens are not wealthy. Your cost of living to income is fucked to a degree somewhere between Columbia and Morocco.

Smart man. Too bad too little too late.

That's exactly what I wrote. Illiterate fuckwit.

British Sakoku period sounds p gud. Tea and poetry and killing foreigners and all that

Yeah, like no other European nation is guilty of falling for propaganda and trashing the entire continent to make bankers rich

Thats was a very neo-British response. Two ears, two fingers, a whole lot of LALALALALA and no argument what so ever. Hope Argentina will treat you kindly when you meet them down the rolercoaster. Maybe they will just take Northern Ireland ;^)

Britain is pretty much comfy. They've got all going for them.

Not surprising if they turn out well better off than the continent in next decades, because Germany is carrying all these dead weights.

Either teenage or autistic. Either way, sage for moron

You wrote that your citizens where wealthy and unhappy. I pointed out that their wealth is hollow, which corelates to their unhappines. 'Wealth' is always relative to cost of living, you 8th grade dropout.

Even being under literal military occupation since WW2 (and to this day) by amerimutts, germany has still resisted the multiculti poz agenda way more than anglo subhumans. For this reason Germany has a ton of respect from me and hope for the future. Anglos blame the jews even though they've been marching lockstep with them without complaining for hundreds of years.

No I didn't.

Brits ganging up on hard working Poles on level 20 v 2 is fucking pathetic.

France got fooled once. You served them for 300 years though.
But you are still better than the subhuman poles. How long have the toilet cleaners served the Jews? I cant even find the date anymore. Pretty sure it was even before the black death.

You'll get your comeuppance

No wonder Brits seems so insecure when traveling…

This thread just degenerated into petty insults and childish arguments.

Holla Forums sweet Holla Forums

Wew lad
Pic related.

Indeed, Germany has resisted the race mixing agenda so hard, I dont even know how we did it. Despise the occupation, Germans are Germans here, and foreigners are foreigners. Not even leftists challenge this.

Now with Holohoax debunking being legal for the first time for a long time in Germany, we are making huge waves.

Another fucking retard. You are so eager to sell out the economy of your people to a foreign entity. Might as well as let the spics and muds in.

Honestly, it should be addressed. And as I said brits will get their comeuppance. Slavs, we never forgive or forget. Now Balkan Slavs are another story of their own. In this case and obviously all else side eith Poland. Don't even fucking travel outside your island.

So this is what it looks like when a human being is raised on imageboards.

People would disagree with it less if there were a commensurate amount of paki-bashing going on, but people are avoiding them because the cops will back them up and it's kind of pathetic

No we wouldn't, someone taking from the country is someone taking from the country no matter the skin colour.

What the fuck are you all spazzing out about now? Literally one or two Poles got physically assaulted is that it? Get over it you pussies, shit happens.

Honestly, stay on your island. Brexit was ok, but now you really fucked up. Do not come to central / eastern Europe if you know what's good for you.

Explain quickly what 'we' have done?

Imagine how they would cry about "cucked" western Europe when every single German and UK company pulls out of that shithole.
Delusional subhuman scum.

I bet if Brits moved to your country en-masse you'd treat them like shit and bitch about lost jobs.

Yeah nah. Go bash a paki and I'll agree with you

This is the Slav mating game. Cry victimhood, then invade

Anglo kikes etc etc why even bother asking these people?

If they pull out, America inserts. Central European nationalisms are like Ukrainian nationalisms: an Atlanticist ploy to divide Europe from Russia

That's a fucking cheek since you flooded our country for benefits and sending money back home. Plus a large percentage of those that come here are criminal scum.

Thought as much. Fucking spackers.

You aren't safe at all. I will spread the word what happened further. We have taken your flags and shit like this before but, things have changed. Stay on your island and get fucked

Wash the nigger cum off your track suit you crooked-tooth faggot.

Inserts with what? They only managed to do something with us because we are productive enough.
Imagine amerishits telling "based" "hawaitt" "polish brothers" to do something productive. My ancestors tried for century. I doubt some degenerate mutts can do better.

Glad we cleared that up.

Yes I'm sure the largest economy and military in the world has absolutely nothing to offer your country of 30-something-million people.

Not an anglo, rat. Im just sympathetic to them when they are right. You see, Germans and other Western Europeans have these little things called dignity and honor, and we are capable of keeping them.
We will never become subhuman slaves and beggars like you. We can afford to live and tell the truth at the same time, and how we feel.
You on the other hand…

Yeah I'm sure it's a regular sunday sport in your area.

Stay 'off our island you dreg.

nvm reread
Money changes things. Whether or not it'll be successful, they're going to try the Pilsudski Intermarium bloc.

Fookin should be

Dignity and honor is apparently what you have when you spend your days jacking off to traps while the female half of your population spends its days guzzling nigger cum. Off yourself.

Shut your fucking face then.

Christ lad, go have a horlicks or bovril or something

Well, this thread is completely retarded. Mission accomplished OP.

You drunk, anglo?

Which is on the verge of another collapse. Assuming they wage another world war to stay afloat, it will end in the destruction of two of the world biggest mongrel shitholes which are responsible for the current world.

Even if the subhuman poles went full cucks again, just like last time, it would be futile. All European training and war games prove that poles are inferior soldiers.

Well, Im wating for it. Without the amerikikes I see no way the subhumans forming anything.
They are fucking worthless. You know it.

You sure about that, Janunsz? Most nigger fucker are polish immigrants over here.

Ssshh it's rude ti remind them Polish women are notorious coal burners, the only one I new with a white boyfriend was a German to boot.

Its all brit pols fault

Britain: The land where the scum of the fucking earth can feel right at home.

Never been there. Nor do I wish to. Shitty weather, pakis, muslims. Have it. Next time you visit Eastern / Central Europe however, there's a mark on you

Anglos are too sly and kind tbh
You should be more like us. Blunt facts keep the subhumans in check.

Well, keep thinking Im british. I dont care. Most of Western Europe sees your subhuman kind for what you all are. So it doesnt matter tbh.

Really they all set up camp in Yankieland last I saw.

WEW

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

See

No one wants to be friends with the soon to be Brazil mongrel shithole m8. Its true you have nothing to offer

You sure most of them arent polish, scum? Even then, those are british "women" from London.
How about you come to Berlin and I show you the pure polish beauties there?

You act like watching a culture drinking itself to death is something new to you slav.

You cranky, hun?

For what they're intending, they only have to be significantly wealthier and better armed than Russia. So yes, money will change things. It will change things a lot. It will let them pick up the slack for Ukranda when they shake the (((oligarchs))) out of the tree ("nothing to see here goy" when they all scuttle back to Israel): all under a pretense of Finlandised foreign policy, but really just waiting for the inevitable Russian collapse

If Britain has nothing to offer, neither does any European nation except Germany

You aren't talking to some kid. I'm dead serious.

Fucking eternal Anglos! They are to blame for everything bad in the world! There's no other explanation.

Your inbred family then. You still haven't answered what the fuck you're ranting about. It's literally one or two people getting assaulted isn't it? Something that happens anywhere to anyone all the time, for no reason except bad luck.

You're all fucking retarded. You literally have the minds of children.

Poland saved Europe 333 years ago.

We might have to do this again.

Soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Well we should get something out of all the bloody EU gibs your country gets.

top kek lad
You sound like the feminists who said that cologne attacks were done by white men pretending to be arabs.

WEW

I dont mean ill to other slavs except the polish subhumans, but there is no chance in hell Eastern Europe will ever be wealthier and better armed than Russia. That didnt happen for centuries, and it wont happen now, considering all the numbers.

Keep dreaming, subhumans.

You are sleepy, lad.
The subhuman was showing pictures of your slags pissing on the streets, thinking the pure poolish beauties would never do that.
I was just offering him a chance to see the reality in another polish invasion camp, Berlin.

The real subhumans are the islamic hordes flooding into Europe.

WE HAVE TO UNITE INSTEAD OF FIGHTING EACH OTHER.

Anglos wuz good bois we dindu nuffin the poles made us faggots

No fucking way we will ever "unite" with subhumans who
-promote hawaiit nationalism, which serves to destroy true European diversity
-squatting on our land which they didnt even fight to earn
-outlawing Holohoax investigation
Most importantly:
-supporting the EU and its continued existence just for the sake of gibs me dats
-promoting US interests in Europe, which means Jewry
And most importantly:
-Begging merkel to create a fucking EU army.
Eat shit, subhuman.

Ok, whatever, Olag. Im tommy crooked teeth and I shit out baked bean breakfast.

No not the anglos just specifically the posters on britpol

I think your historical rivalries may be getting in the way of your better judgement. If Poles are nonwhites, then Yugos and Bulgarians are literally niggers.

Anyway it'll only be a few years before Poland et al. are significantly wealthier than Russia. Militarily they're not pulling their weight certainly, but that's been recognised as a shortcoming and they're moving to address that. I have to be honest, I'm a Polonophobe myself and think that Intermarium would do nothing but extend the Jewish world order. But I think you're underestimating Polelings and overestimating Russians.

From the brits a million winged hussars will sack rape and pillage london thus saving europe

Ach Spalterkrebs.

Wie einfach du an deinen immer wiederkehrenden Möngibildchen erkennbar bist.

Was zahlt dir Israel eigentlich so pro Dscheißepfosten?

You are insane, lad. Pooland logically can never beat Russia. They lack everything, resources and abilities. They also have a literal nigger mentality which they admit they have.
True, I despise these loud mouthed subhumans, but I can assure you all of my judgement are made with historical, contemporary and factual observation. If they were as "based" as they claim they are, I would gladly forget every bad thing from ww2 until now.
But they are not. And thats the truth.

Disgusting

Aw, die Arschverletzdivision ist schon hier.

Well I can't deny it attracts a clique of shitposters/shitstirrers I'd rather be rid of (a lot of them invaders from r9k or wherever the fuck a year back, who knows what country they're actually from even) but there actually is some proper discussion and content posted as well.

Got to say, I look around Holla Forums, and the dumb shit I repeatedly see in various threads (this one included) and I really don't think your any better.

*you're

Yes, because the territorial changes were so beneficial for us that our cities are capitals of other countries.
What did you expect from a country which is a centre of holohoax?
It was the first one to be kiked.
it's not like any european countries are different.
Yes, we're taking a lot of money out of EU. People want to stay in because they get shit from it. Thats how their mind works.
And a lot of poles also see russia as a threat, so there is that

The diversity your Hebrew masters are obviously pushing like mad.

Love how you trying to create conflicts where aren't any in reality anymore.

Implying anyone in the Western world would be allowed to independently investigate or even report about this. Especially in Germany.

The Polish people never wanted to be a part of the EU.
Their leaders forced this upon them.

Same as above.
And just btw: Germany hosts the main part of American - and therefore Jewish - infrastructure in whole Europe.

Source?
And even if it was that way.
It's Donald Tusk, not the Polish people.

Would be funny if I call all German mad kike shits, who love to be assraped, just because their apparently insane leader Merkel went full retard mode.

Your DIVIDE & CONQUER ARGUMENTATION doesn't work, JIDF boy.

When those two Poles were murdered, you crossed the line.

I am not a Bong but yes. This is the feeling I get.

You had me going for a bit there. Well played my shitposting friend.

Nah just testing, half of fuckwits here don't even know one was murdered. I wasn't joking around. Do not come to central / eastern europe

WE WUZ

Lets be real it was a shithole thats why ukies rebeled to go to Russia and the peasents immidetly joined the austrians when invaded

>half of fuckwits here don't even know one was murdered
I did, but you didn't, until you just looked it up right now fuckwit

Not on my watch.

you'd be wrong there.

Support brothers. Blood 4 Blood

How does it feel to be a Jew?

don't try to pretend you're not a shitposter to me

People like you want women like pic related to be culturally enriched, off yourself.

Slavs are the niggers of Europe

You won't be saying this when Western Europeans are breeded out of existance or killed by the Islamic Calliphate. The real riot will be when only Eastern Europeans will be left.

What are your opinion, I think these "nationalists" are pop-culture creations.

Its forbidden to say something about the protected class and some kooks on TV bash poles so the average TV Brit thinks immigrants bad = polaks bad must smash polaks!!

i thinks its on the same level like a kid watching transformers and wanting to fight decepticons.

Kind of clueless.

Based Pooland amiright guys?

Polack cleansing wann? Ost Prußen is getting cold

>mfw there are still Polacks squatting literally on Prußenland while Germans were mixed with Polacks and now celebrate that 'nation'

OPie, na chuj robić taki fred? Jeszcze z takim obrazkiem? Tu jest bełno dojczych pizdeczek, to będzie zawsze zasrane waleniem do prus.

Mogłeś iść do britpol i im zadać jakieś niebezpośrednie pytanie, a tak gówno.

Germans invited kebab and try to force it on the rest of Europe

by your own logic you should be gassed

top kek.

Their EU gibs are bigger than their growth, and their biggest export product is their population. No shit it's homogeneous, not even poles want to live in Poland.

It's the civic racism. Race doesn't exist but only when it's non-white.

Merkel is a polish immigrant. Or didn't you know het last name is Casmierczak

Guess Einstein was a German, too. No such thing as a "kike" nationality, huh civic cuck?

>>>/reddit/

Absolutely.Beautiful
Paulina is a stunner!

Never.

wyborcza.pl/1,76842,17286156,_Guardian__zrobil_reportaz_o_polskiej_nastolatce_z.html

All these fucking shills, that's pretty impressive.

My great-grand father immigrated to France in 1920-1925 because he was asked to by the French governement, and even though both were white , there were still tension.
That's normal, there is difference between Western white and Eastern white, French ( English now) and Polacks. Polacks are more catholic than others, they tend to stay in group.

Now, yesterday, in 100 years, whites will fight with whites, that's not a jewish invention.

You should really deport your anger and your hate to non-white immigrant.
An white english and a pole => White baby
An white english and a paki => Some kind of mixed shit

And btw, the people that agress poles in UK are mostly retarded drunk skindhead or shitskin.

I'm curious about your IQ rating.

Einstein was born a kike. Merkel was also born to a kike.
The subhumans keep proving to the people how retarded they are.

Not for long, subhuman.