archive.fo/3Ggsl

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

we need to meme it harder so the kikes can't form Greater Israel

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

Ahh, Assad, my favorite muslim.

Dota 2 Nightstalker.jpg

jewish baby

I'm not sure if Jews will let him take Golan Heights back..It contains oil worth $500 billion.

First video was great.
I bet his soft spoken demeanor really enrages those goat fuckers.

Are the jews pumping oil out of it?

Based Bashar has his own YT channel? Nice.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD
CANT SMOOTHIE THE HOUTHI

Good stuff.

Inb4 Obama "scolds" him.

Hopefully we get another 5 years of muds killing each other. On one hand I want assad to win because he isn't a tool of the kikes to create greater pissrael. But if the terrorists win, it will only accelerate the ME into chaos. I don't think the kikes and gulf states have as much control over their merry band of goatfuckers as they think.
Plus, the longer it goes on the more terrorists leave and come back to the West to attack and incite hatred against mudslimes. The rapefugee crisis really doesn't factor into it because most don't come from syria or Iraq.

Good luck Assad

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Shouldn't be hard. All of the fighting age males already left. Who's army couldn't beat a bunch of women and children?

Assad's forces are not fighting Syrians, they are fighting ZOG mercenaries from Saudi Arabia etc with support from CIA etc. Also, most of the trash flooding into Europe are not even Syrian.

A-assad what about Golan Heights? Are you going to take that back too?

I sure hope so.
Fucking Israel has been breaken the stalemate for quite some years. But nobody cares of course.

I'm waiting for the day when the Russian-supported trinity of secular ME countries (Egypt, Syria, and Iran) conquer Israel, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
Pakistan will probably just get annexed by India when the inevitable limited nuclear exchange happens.

I hope Syria regains the strength to take on the beast head on and reclaim Golan Heights.

That's their land. And their oil.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

theyre quite close to exhausting their economy so sooner or later
hopefully the pakis will glass the worst of the street shitters

If they invite Iran I'm sure they'll be happy to stain Israel's pride for them

Well he did say every inch.

I drink your milkshake!

So this is one of those mouthpussies they keep talking about in hentaiā€¦

Wasn't there a concern of some kind of civil war in Israel?
If that actually happens it will be quite easy for the rest of the middle-east to take back their clay.

Israel has had a demographic divide for a very long time now, between the ultra-orthodox jews who study the torah all day, don't serve in the military, absorb welfare, and oppose the globalist-neoconservative-liberal agendas of the other jews. Plus, the ultra-conservative religious jews breed like rabbits and the internationalist jews are below replacement rate, meaning that the orthodox jews always have a majority there.
They're all jews, but the difference between them is their ambitions: The internationalists want the goyim to serve them and their eternal regime as slaves, while the orthodox ones just want to sit in the desert and read 3000-year old scrolls (and kill palestinians).
I'm inclined to say the orthodox ones are less dangerous, but they are still jews, so I'll just say their conflict benefits us regardless.

You forgot the liberal hippie jews. So, you've got these orthodox autists. Then the jewish supremacy "middle east is ours" conservatives who stir shit up and want all jews to migrate into israel so arabs and autists don't outbreed them.

And then there's a ultra proggy liberal group in cities like Tel Aviv that want to be as liberal in Israel as they want to be liberal in white countries, but they aren't in power because nobody else wants this for Israel (but go along with other countries) and because most of their numbers refused to go to Israel and drank the cool aid actually believing jews are so on the right side of history because they have no homeland so they'll change the rest of the world into a communist paradise with buttfucking.

I'm getting Libyan flashbacks. Stay safe, based ophthalmologist.

They're an American puppet

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Not entirely.