Austrian rerun presidential election postponed because of (((glue)))

"Incidentally", the postponement happened when Hofer started to climb in the polls.
I guess they hope the wind will change in the direction of Van der Cuck a bit in the next 2 months.
Also, there will be older Hofer voters dying off in the next 2 month, while indoctrinated youngers will be able to vote for the system candidate.
This has to be the most obviously rigged election in resent European history.

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/12/austria-presidential-election-rerun-to-be-postponed-faulty-glue-ballot-papers
archive.is/093m0

Other urls found in this thread:

hoferplakate.onatcer.com/
vdbplakate.onatcer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But it just so happened to stick the first time and has stuck in every other election? Well Australianons, here you have it. They will not allow you to elect a right-wing government. This is the probably the lamest excuse they could come up with. At least this is exposing how rigged things are.
Now figure out what you're going to do about it.

Australians shouldn't have the right to elect a right wing, or even a left wing, government in Austria.
Just doesn't feel right letting them have a say.

In seriousness though, I'm sure Hofer will come out successful, the pendulum is swinging to the right.

How can people beleive this shit?

Still, I bet David Cameron's wishing he didn't try the same thing. "Oh look, 75% landslide for Remain, fancy that"

Serb diaspora in Wien remain strong. They will make Hofer win.

God I hope the FPO goes full stazi

burger here. I'm a retard nvm

nice meme

After being subjected 12+ years to the modern marxist state education system, most of them are.
Van der Cuck critized the actual date of the election, Oct 2nd, because many students are still not in Austria for the new semester and this would hurt his chances - and as by magic, the date got postponed.

wew lad

Didn't you hear user?

Hitler was an Australian.

And this cucked nation what to be in the V4? Pffff…

This time they'll rig it right!

hoferplakate.onatcer.com/
vdbplakate.onatcer.com/

Rev up the menes

(checked)

Doesn't matter, meme in English

Besides how obvious this is it is very interesting to see their tactics.

Anschluss wann?

they cheated and they won by a very small margin. meanwhile nice happened and other enrichments. cucks winning without cheating would not be believable.

so did many posting here
you think this board is full of 50+ year olds?

Niemals.

Großdeutschland ist beste Deutschland

there are some young people here im a 19 year oldfrom BC Canada

18 Albertanon here send help, NDP won't stop raping

theyre going to rig it, AGAIN.

They're waiting for all the college kids to come back from vacation

that's my point
most here are young, went trough the same shit schools as everyone else yet here we are

Good to know there's more of you faggits around.
Godspeed, young whippersnappers!

- calgaryfag

There are more oldfags than I think you realize. Maybe not 50+, but I chuckle at old memes that get befuddled replies often enough to know there are anons here who have been on imageboards a decade.
There are a couple in this very thread.
I posted one while I was on nigger tech, hence different IDs

if you're under 50 and from western europe or north america you already went to pozzed schools
maybe not as pozzed as today but boiling the frog and all that

Oh absolutely. I still feel terrible about making my father less conservative growing up and have been reversing it. If you have any sort of ability for independent thought, you're much more likely to fight the brainwashing.

Dear god, user, why? I'm on a farm about 70 km outside of Calgary but I have to go there for German lessons every Tuesday, you're braver than I am, living in that hell hole. The only thing that pisses me off more than a gay Moslem mayor is
that fucking blue circle by the airport

Good luck oldfag
t. Dual citizen moving to Germany next year

big mistake

18 years old - austria
reporting in

I think you replied to the wrong person user

meant for

Activate the memes

I bin a Hofer

DREIFACHE NUMMERN DER WAHRHEIT

It's not really an election about the government and if they were so opposed to it they wouldn't repeat the election after the leftist guy won the first time.

Ever noticed how leftists have a really hard time understanding how averages work? Like how they try and counter things like "the average black has a lower IQ than the average white" with "but I know a smart black guy!".
Good job being as smart as they are.

Good luck and godspeed Ausbros.

He didn't win. The election was blatantly rigged.

My mom's whole family is still in Germany, my dad's family is half Prussian half English/Scottish so I'm 3/4 German, I would rather fight and die for the Vaterland then a country that my family just moved to. Also I don't want to dilute my German blood anymore

Holy fuck, I can't into proofreading.

polite sage

get your own fucking slogan