Now that the video of Crooked collapsing like a rag-doll at New York has gone viral...

Now that the video of Crooked collapsing like a rag-doll at New York has gone viral, I think that we must take speedy advantage of what is a golden opportunity to discredit the mainstream media while the incident is still fresh in the public mind. We should collect every clip (and news source) we can of their denying that there was ever anything wrong with her health, and ridiculing anybody who so much as raised the question. Perhaps in addition to this we can contrast it with the many alternative media sources who said that there was something wrong with her, and have so been saying for months.

I'll start: August 18th 2016, "Right Wing Stokes Weird, Fake Hillary Clinton Theory | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC" youtube.com/watch?v=BXz8pnFT3W0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V0bEp
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLnQjMsyvc
youtube.com/watch?v=IjUVPwE2ENo
youtube.com/watch?v=2VnNzZQG2Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=zXX6XZuV4zI
youtube.com/watch?v=uZDcMvtFRZc
youtube.com/watch?v=S8Zn_gjNa9k
youtube.com/watch?v=d-k_eX7N0ds
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4rhOkabv0
youtube.com/watch?v=J7FVMsOek0c
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/775037210974416896
vox.com/2016/8/18/12505078/hillary-clinton-health-stroke-conspiracy-fake
archive.is/Ga9ps
archive.is/rdzKB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The left never learn.

If this doesn't teach the lefty dipshits they're voting for their own destruction with Clinton then nothing will.

For the love of god, spoiler that shit user.

Isn't it funny, the thumbnail->full transition goes from ugly to shockingly ugly in a way you're just not ready for.

MFW I don't ever read the mental poison…

I can't help. bump

Sarah Silverman: Anyone bringing up Hillary Clinton’s health is ‘a f–king a–hole’ September 8, 2016

The Hillary Clinton health truthers need to take a chill pill, according to Sarah Silverman.

“Yeah, I think she’s healthy. I think anyone bringing up her health is a f–king a–hole,” the comedian told TMZ over widely discredited rumors of the Democratic nominee’s physical decline. “Believe me, she’s fine.”

archive.is/V0bEp

Paul Joseph Watson's videos on this issue, the earliest of which begins on August 4 2016:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s The Truth About Hillary's Bizarre Behavior

youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM Hillary's Weird Behavior: The Cover-Up

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLnQjMsyvc Hillary's Health: What They're NOT Telling You (interview with Cernovich)

youtube.com/watch?v=IjUVPwE2ENo Hillary Health Cover-Up IMPLODES

youtube.com/watch?v=2VnNzZQG2Tc BREAKING: Hillary Suffers Medical Emergency: Cover-Up Begins
SHOCK FOOTAGE: Hillary Faints, Media Covers it Up

youtube.com/watch?v=zXX6XZuV4zI SHOCK FOOTAGE: Hillary Faints, Media Covers it Up

Cernovich and Molyneux talking about Hillary's health 4 weeks ago: youtube.com/watch?v=uZDcMvtFRZc Hillary Clinton’s Health | Mike Cernovich and Stefan Molyneux

Praise Kek.

Joe Rogan on Hillary Clinton's Health/Conspiracy Theories: youtube.com/watch?v=S8Zn_gjNa9k

Kurt Eichenwald calls out Sean Hannity for Clinton health conspiracy theories: youtube.com/watch?v=d-k_eX7N0ds

MSNBC Attacks Infowars Over Hillary's Health "Conspiracy Theory": youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4rhOkabv0

'View' Reacts To Conspiracy Theories Surrounding Hillary Clinton's Health | The View: youtube.com/watch?v=J7FVMsOek0c

How insensitive would it be to suggest that hillary was doing an interpretative dance reenactment of 9/11?

Full story on this: the video has now been licensed to a private company, which is now taking it down all over the web. Watson's video is back up, but he had to pay £5000 to license the video. twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/775037210974416896

Welp, their conspiracy theory narrative sure collapsed on top of them rather quickly.

Kek has punished Hillary for her slander and blasphemy with the plague of Ebolachan. The first horseman has taken her victim.

Famine, War, and Death to follow. Which meme shall become each, I wonder.

damn fine work, lads

I was watching some news on this from the talmudvision and couldn't help but notice- (((They))) keep cropping out Shillary's feet, allowing the goyim to only see the top of her head dip down a foot or so.

Without seeing the feet, the video doesn't show how they quite literally hauled her into the hearse.

Maybe she got Ebola from a nigger that fucked Bill.

White Cunt Down

S T R E I S A N D E F F E C T

Didn't HE take the video in the first place?

vox.com Aug 23 2016

"Here's how we know the bonkers conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton's health is catching on"

quote: "Hillary Clinton broke into a coughing fit at a rally on Labor Day, an episode that might be more or less meaningless. Maybe she needed a sip of water. Or perhaps a throat lozenge. Instead, it fanned this year's conspiracy theory du jour: that Clinton is secretly in very poor health.

The incident — and subsequent coverage of it — is a sign of how successful the pushers of the Hillary Health conspiracy theory have been. They've injected the claim that Hillary is physically unfit to be president into the mainstream, forcing the candidate to respond.

Hillary Health truthers are something of the birthers of 2016 — pushers of a baseless claim online that leapt onto conservative airwaves and then into more mainstream media."

vox.com/2016/8/18/12505078/hillary-clinton-health-stroke-conspiracy-fake

Neglected to post archive link archive.is/Ga9ps

We need to start archiving all these news articles on this matter before they get removed or retroactively changed. This article from CNN was not archived until I did so just this moment. There must be many more.

-

CNN, Aug 24 2016

Title: "The new birthers: Debunking the Hillary Clinton health conspiracy" by Gregory Krieg

Quote: "Much in the way "birthers" (Trump was among the most prominent) sought similar ends by questioning President Barack Obama's citizenship, the "healthers" are using junk science and conspiracy theories to argue that Clinton is suffering from a series of debilitating brain injuries."

archive.is/rdzKB