Clinton's double is now claiming she was not in NYC

web.archive.org/web/20160912071424/https:/twitter.com/teresa_barnwell

web.archive.org/web/20160912053221/https:/twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775111318550437888

archive.is/fT5oy

web.archive.org/web/20160912053510/http://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2016/09/11/if-hillary-clinton-was-diagnosed-with-pneumonia-on-friday-then-why-did-she-take-a-photo-with-a-little-girl-today/

archive.is/LuENI

archive.is/gMu8w

She's gotta correct that record mate.

Literally seconds with Google

https:[email protected]/* */,-73.9870078,3a,75y,26.93h,96.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skxwnFBV8QRf_a120tJx7LQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Why do so many faggots have face blindness?

That woman doesn't look enough like Hillary to be her double (if a double exists.)

The tweet time stamps proves she was in NYC.
She now claims that she was in LA all day.

Why do faggots keep thinking they can lie to the internet?

the picture posted is of NYC and the same location where hillary was today. can anyone check the meta data of the photo to see details about when it was taken? If it really was taken on 9/11/16, then that raises some huge questions

It's like 9/11 all over again.

Michael pls

I think that guy lives in japan, look at the timezone, either china or japan.. Or just a autist weeboo see sonic bookmark

I POINTED IT OUT YOU FOOLS
LOOK AT THE NOSE
ITS ALWAYS THE NOSE

q:
Since (((they))) used a double i wonder what actually happened. Is she dead?

CZECHED!

What was the name of that movie where some betafag dude was put in as the body double for the president after the actual president died while fucking a hooker?

I think it was called Dave.

There's no EXIF data in the original one from twitter.

There are two reasons to use a double:

1. To confuse would-be assassins. The double doesn't make public statements, only pretends to be the VIP in transit.

2. To replace the VIP in an emergency situation, in case of incapacitation or death.

If there's a double out there making public statements in her stead, it's because Clinton is in a coma.

Here's a fun question: What will the Secret Service do if Clinton dies and the pretender tries to take the oval office?

Another fun question: how is Trump going to handle fake Hillary at the debates?

Jewish puppet replaced by actual Jewess? Oy vey.

This person is a professional impersonator: i.e. an actor with a public career.

If this person were really part of the Clinton staff and being used as a replacement she wouldn't be posting about it on Twitter.

unless it's reverse psychology to muddy the waters.

I don't know of that movie, but there's a Kurosawa film called Kagemusha.

the movies set back when Tokugawa, takeda and nobunaga were fighting for shogunate.

Shingen takeda finds a criminal who looks like him and teaches him to behave as a body double.

takeda is then killed, and the rest of the movie is about the body double impersonating him full time until the plot reaches its conclusion.

how did she post a selfie at the same spot as where clinton was today then?

Not just that, but her voice also makes it clear that it's Hillary. I really hope it's just desperate shills and that there aren't this many mentally ill people on Holla Forums.

What a fucking troll

Anybody found a video of the body double speaking like hillary?

DEMOCRATS TRYING TO TWIST NARRATVE BY SAYING HILLARY WANTS THERE

WHE WAS THERE AND SHE FIANTED!!

hillary was there and she fainted

impressive command of the English language

Fuck off shill

She was at the memorial, fainted, was taken to Chelsea's apartment and the swap was done there

She's probably breathing from a tube in a hospital plane right now lmao

Double confirmed, and doubles confirmed.

There is literally no hook on the right picture.

(checked)
This makes sense, post a comparison of hillary from the memorial and 'hillary' afterwards?

←- First picture there, no way in hell is it her

Except she was?

Holy. You're either severely autisitic or that screenshot is fucking bait

I can't decide if this guy is autistic or a baiting master

No, you're just a newfag

Good one, friend

It's bait, you disgusting newfag. Having weird shit in your browser when you screencap is tradition. But being signed into google is either retarded or he got me too

Are you correcting the record, shill? Left nose is typical jewish nose, right one is straight. Left chin is pointed and longer. Forehead curves differently. There is no way, there is the same person on those two pictures.
But this double is not Teresa Barnwell. This double is clearly jewish and Theresa is not.
Theresa is impersonator, not a double. Double is secret job.

Double was NOT Teresa Barnwell. Teresa may be good imprsonator, but she do not look alike Hillary. So, talking about Teresa here is contraproductive.

added google maps shot

Fuck off.

did she break her nose after that fall?

How does it feel to be out of a job?

you forget that these people are impressively stupid

Could the picture have been taken at an earlier date? Do we have exif data?

oh shit