So the Holla Forums bunker is going to be mewch, just a heads up so you can make your boards...

So the Holla Forums bunker is going to be mewch, just a heads up so you can make your boards. You didn't get any info from me buddy.

mewch.net
mewch.net/login.html

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/bbbb/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agreed. mods there seem less retarded. it is a better chan.

This

Just stop, it's not fooling anybody

and now you feel like the stupid idiot that you are right? think about it. you're a total failure in every way, you live your life here, think you're so clever you can spot newfaggotry, and yet you're a complete failure at even that. go to mewchan and up your game fucktard.

Kek I aint him

No Pedo, No Peace

I don't feel stupid but your post does make me feel a little embarrassed at your complete faggotry
WTF does that even mean

There's less retarded in the void of space but that doesn't mean it's a good place to post.

poor guy attempting damage control. it's ok lil buddy this place is probably best for you after all. best of luck to you.

why are you here if its so great

you think that's a meaningful analogy do you? some advice from me to you: get your ged, friend. there's a whole big wide world out there that you're missing out on.

i still check this place out from time to time. i go to other imageboards as well occasionally as shocking as that may sound. how else would i be able to for make an informed opinion about chan is good and what chan is not?

You think "less retarded" is a meaningful statement comparing websites with tens of millions of posts as opposed to under 10k? Retardation per post is the only meaningful measurement. If that's not self-evident to you then I don't want to post on the same website.

or, because your chan is dead and you are lonely

mewch when.

nice markov meme

T-Tay?
Are you trying to speak with us from beyond the grave?

8ch.net/bbbb/catalog.html

no spamfag here

that kid is so cute

Rule #1::: You shall not post sexually explicit images of children.
Rule #2::: You shall not repeatedly make posts that possess the same inherent meaning.
Rule #3::: You shall not pretend to be multiple users when you are just one user.
Rule #4::: You shall not impersonate a moderator.
Rule #5::: You shall not post about a topic outside of the moderator endorsed containment thread in the event that such a thread exists.
Complication #1::: A post shall be exempt from rule #2 and/or rule #3 if the post would lose any meaningful substance if required to oblige by said rules.
Complication #2::: Offending posts shall be deleted.
Complication #3::: A moderator shall not make a ban that exceeds six weeks.
Martial Law: Posts that seem like botted shitposting (An example being "blocks your path" posting.) is getting instantly fucking deleted along with the user who posted it getting a short ban.
Post last edited at 10/05/17 (Thu) 11:26:47

Where's the fun in that?