REMINDS THAT SINCE 2013 Holla Forums HAS TRIED TO SURPASS 4CHAN BUT HAS FAILED TIME AND TIME AGAIN...

REMINDS THAT SINCE 2013 Holla Forums HAS TRIED TO SURPASS 4CHAN BUT HAS FAILED TIME AND TIME AGAIN, MOSTLY RESULTING IN A BROKEN ENGINE BY INCOMPETENT ADMINS OR MASS USER IP LEAKS.

Even when 4chan lacks, it's still superior to Holla Forums.

REMIND THAT 4CHAN, IN 2017, IS STILL BETTER.

REMINDER: Holla Forums surpassed 4chan in 2013. Just because we don't have as much traffic doesn't mean we're better.

Take top 40's pop garbage for example. It's not good just because a lot of people like it.

who wants to post regularly with no traffic

who wants to post regularly without 100 12 year olds trying to be edgy

You are all like little babies, you don't know yet about the true otaku imageboard?

gay

is and will always be a shit

test

test2

test23

herp derp

0/10 bait
they both suck tbh

checkout my new 4chan tat

Quality over quantity. Also ban this fag

Lawl u baitid me sun

THE shit* you mean ;)

10/10 would blackmail users to allow them to post

etc.

Old 4chan was just "I'm nerdy and weird, i read comic books/watch anime/read manga/play video games, i like to post dank memes, if you meet me in real life i'm pretty friendly, i'm an outcast because the mainstream likes chads that get laid and i'm too shy".

New 4chan is "I'm a shut in self obsessed narcisist psychopath neo-nazi and i have wet dreams about murdering people every night, i'm an outcast because i'm batshit insane and people run away from me on sight".

4chan remains the main hive for social outcasts, all that changed is that the first group isn't as ostracized anymore.
Most people from the first group now either post on reddit, or make content for youtube/twitch. Not icluding the few basement dwellers that now just enhabit this place or other non popular chans and forums.
I know people don't want to hear this, but it's the truth: the old userbase moved on and became the new "norm" the new userbase hates.
The new userbase moved in and remodeled the groundwork that was laid by the same people they now hate.

It's kinda funny because they're the literal definition of "YOU MADE THIS? I MADE THIS, WE WUZ KINGS" but don't even realize it.

last i checked we dont have to solve captcha every post to post here, even if we use tor

its funny that you realize the we wuz kangz myth and yet use terms like "le neo nazi" as an insult

wew

why does this surprise you?

Yeah pretty much. Old 4chan had lame as fuck content and lame as fuck memes that no one liked. I recently saw a 4chan old memes thread with actual content from those days and everyone was like lol how gay is this shit. Then out of nowhere the internet became hardcore cucked you couldn't do anything anymore (t. oldfag myspace troll) and 4chan became the only place left you could fuck around on. Then 4chan became cucked and all that was left was Holla Forums and the deepweb so yeah. We bygone era now, this piece of shit is all that's left.

This thread is populated by wizards - I am not worth to contribute.

neo nazi on 4-Holla Forums le lel

thats the real funny

Neo-nazi used to be edgy. "Hitler did nothing wrong" was all you needed to say to make anyone hardcore sperg out. Nowadays it doesn't really do anything.

TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG

I feel like it's pretty soon Holla Forums will rise a bit. 4chan banning people left and right, and it's filled with cucks and white knights

The death of image board culture has been going on for a year-plus… it's a slow weeping puss-filled death.