#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elJjRjdRLr8#t=1m40s
archive.is/ZwcxZ
archive.is/GjKPp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OVEN FRESH KEKS

Based Ben has been on a roll lately.

Hillary dropping out is the last thing we need. We have so much shit on Hillary to ensure she doesn't get elected. Now if a new person is in we have limited time to dig up dirt and get it mainstream. If they get a new candidate, trump lost.

Kek, silly millennials don't know how elections work. We're well past the Rubicon at this point, if Hillary drops out Demos won't have a candidate in the race.

imokwiththis.png

Wew lad, a little early in the thread to be spilling your spaghetti, eh CTR? So you honestly think any joe jerkoff can just jump into the race and beat Trump?

(((They'd))) have to kill her as soon as they drop her, if they were to abandon her. Otherwise, she'd drag and name each and every one of her investors and sponsors down with her.

She isn't going to drop out.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

At this point their best plan of action is to kill Hillary and have Obama 'suspend' the election.

Holy shit my #Record has been #Corrected.

I am now a jewish libertarian.

Correct the record some more, user :^)

Too late to get a new candidate, they would be ineligible to get on the ballot in 40+ states. Hillary will die during the debates.

Checkmate, atheists.

Hey ADL how goes the shilling?

and the seizure will burst her depends releasing shit everywhere

Yes we all know you're the faggot who can't contain his autism and regularly spergs the fuck out about Trump. Write in fucking rato if it'll ease your asshurt and think about boynie as you prep the bull.

Save pic related so shits like can fuck off.

Done and done

Best Day in a long time…
youtube.com/watch?v=elJjRjdRLr8#t=1m40s
Saint Anders

So does Trump immediately become president, or do we have to wait until November?

Bretty edgy tbqh

Trump, for all intents and purposes, is the President. Even if they rigged the election, people would immediately call bullshit and freak the fuck out. Trump either wins at the ballots or in the streets, but the establishment is too deluded to see it.

Thank you for Correcting My Record.

The fact the press has been reduced to a laughing stock of what it once was makes Trump worthy of being President alone.

Notice I said "My" and not "The" user.

What are Clinton supporters saying or do they have no clue about what's going on? I don't know where to find these people.

He needs to add the hip brace or whatever the metal bit in her pants came off of.

TV sets and Tumblr.

Most of them have no fucking clue what's going on.
They heard "it was a hot day and she wasn't feeling well"

The elephant in the room no one's addressing:

Before this video came out, Hillary's camp reassured everybody everything with her health was just fine. Now, them caught with their pants around their ankles, they had to fess up and admit pneumonia. Which I think is absolute crap, but ok let's play along.

Just how long was her campaign going to continue lying to the American people if she hadn't been caught?

Very nice, this guy is a machine

Until she died or her 8 years were up, whichever came first.

I posted it on my Facebook, within minutes it got buried beneath posts hours old, and other posts from fucking yesterday. So I deleted it, then reposted. Second time it did better, took at least a half hour before it disappeared from my timeline.

No one's commented on it yet. Pretty sure i'm shadowbanned from their libshit commie site.

We should really get people to start pressing her on this point. They've been caught in a blatant lie, so how can we trust anything else she says?

Most people are desensitized to politicians lying, it's something people take for granted.

Most people are desensitized to politicians lying, it's something people take for granted.

On her deathbead, ten minutes from eternity, she will be croaking that she's going to be the first woman president.

There is zero chance she can be made to drop out voluntarily.

They are pressing from all sides. It's a disaster. Just keep the pressure on. The demon thrashes as it dies.

Not sure we want her out of the race. Last thing I want to see is another libshit without her baggage coast in on a sympathy vote.

And I want to see Trump to crush her in debate.

They can't nominate a new candidate at this point however. Rules for them to nom a new one had to have happened in Aug. We're past that point. If she dies or drops out, there is only going to be one name on the ballot.

It's too late to replace her. Mid August was the last time they could have done that. It's Hillary or nothing. This is a glorious day. The God of pestilence is on our side tapping the lungs of the witch.

Kaine is still alive and on the ticket.

There's no precedent. Can a VP take up his running mate's banner during the election? I have no idea what the Supreme Court will ultimately decide.

Of course the Military and law enforcement nationwide is going to support Trump's claim. The capitol police and the Secret Service is another matter.

Not as a party member is the point. They can run independent or as a write in, but they cannot be a Dem nom.

Could Hillary be considered a surrogate, or maybe an avatar of the media and donors/TECs? She's just the head of the hydra.

They're already doing this though, you stupid faggot

Yes of course. They can't just put Biden on the ballot, that much is clear.

So say she dies tonight. On election day it's

Say the Dem ticket wins the vote due to an unprecedented outpouring of sympathy + "thank god we don't have to deal with her to vote libshit". Not an outlandish idea. Obama did so well precisely because he was an unknown quantity libs could project onto.

So does Kaine automatically get promoted to President on Innaguration? How does it work?

I don't think anyone knows. I know of no prior race where a Presidential candidate died before election day.

I checked the Hillary Clinton subreddit earlier and no one was even talking about it. I don't think they have any idea.

Just buckle up for the debates. That's where shit's really going to go down.

sure they aren't deleting shit?

archive.is/ZwcxZ

What do you guys make of this?

Depending of what type it is she could be contagious and passed it on to that little brown girl. It seems though the people around Hillary are used to her being like this and took her to Chelsea's apartment instead of a hospital or some private care. I would guess from this thats it is an on going condition.

An article that was published today and soon deleted after the zombie lurch to the van seemed to speculate that she has Parkinsons. If this is pneumonia from Parkinsons then it wouldn't be contagious. That might explain the photo-op and the routineness of this event.

Deleted article here:
archive.is/GjKPp

Oh, they probably are, but it's tough to say how many people there would've seen that video.

Actually, I'm going to make a dummy account and see what happens when I post it.

Lets get something trending that tells Hilary to kill herself.

Big difference between vice and pres. He's right that it will be up to the states, and it could be a clusterfuck.

Imagine how angry the Bernbros will be if she croaks and the DNC shoehorns Biden or Kerry in there.

I don't know honestly. While I love to celebrate that the bitch is on her way out, I think we really should be paying closer attention to Kaine. He may be far more dangerous than we have previously considered. TPTB have been playing this game a long time.

So the biggest one was a VP.

It's a surprise move, definitely possible, but there would be infighting in the party over whether they do it. unless Hillary went down hard.

Thank you for correcting the rectum.

This has to be from our meme magic the other day when an user posted a thread asking anons to collectively will her to have a fit onstage, and she did, coughing up the famous phlegm.

Just a little focused intent on the part of the Holla Forums could do her in.

There is no difference. The justice department rules in favor of putting the power in the people's hands, not picking winners themselves. I've asked several lawyers about this, and it's also why they wouldn't prosecute a presidential candidate. It would open the door for every single candidate to be sued for something. It's not the game the justice department wants to play.

There's no difference in outcomes. The DNC could pick a week in advance and the courts will let it go through.

Holy fuck, shes wasting. She really is going to croak soon.

It's a body double, user

The difference is in what the state courts actually decide, individually. If it was one court, sure. But not all of them are guaranteed to agree that the precedent applies equally.

But you're probably right. Nearly all will end up agreeing with whatever Kaine announces that the DNC wants.

The conspiracy theory is that she has a body double.

Another potential twist: Trump debates the double.

This election is the most entertaining in my lifetime, and I was alive to vote in a mock election for Reagan's first term.

Alright, now let's see what happens

When you compare fat people you need to use the same aspect ratio

Looks like you're already on the shitlist, user. So i'm guessing a whole lot of fuck all is going to happen.

Point taken.

Just want to note that old people start wasting away before they die. They drastically change appearance in a short period of time. Just throwing it out there. There is often what is known a second health for old people as well, some really old texts talk about this, where it seems like the old person is suddenly doing well, a sudden spring of wellness, and then drops dead suddenly, like a last hurrah of the human body.

People have to upvote it first. It'll show up under new posts in a few minutes, assuming very many people even look at those as opposed to those that have already been upvoted.

You're right, though. It'll probably be slid.

Eh. I don't buy the theory. I was just clearing up the point for user.

If it were true, this would mean her body double collapsed, not her.

I've seen this "second health" in animals. I certainly won't doubt it happens to people.

BUT SHE'S A BRAVE POWERFUL WOMAN WHO WAS SICK

EAT IT REPUBLITHUGS

t. ELITE NEW YORK TIMES JEW JOURNALIST

Yep. Looks like I've been shadow banned. Notice when the most recent post appeared under the "Newest" category vs. when I posted that video.

Record status:

[ ] Not Corrected
[X] Corrected

Is that a selfie, fag?

If Trump is elected, one of the things he might do is push through a Tort reform that ends "comon carrier" immunity for Facebergs and Reddits, opening them up to all kinds of legal liabilities. Not the least of which would be libel suits.

Imagine if Reddit got sued for the millions of libelous statements users post every day, and lost every case because their active moderation of content makes them responsible for it.

Looks like you're already on the shitlist, user. So i'm guessing a whole lot of fuck all is going to happen.

I can't wait

They certainly fucking deserve it.

Oops, thought board ate my first post. Disregard.

wouldn't that also destroy the chans though? making the owners of these sites being responsible for what users post anonymously.

I dunno user that sounds like a pretty shitty deal for free speech and anonymity online.

When Donald Trump will become president, we won't need chans. We can start meeting up IRL, get jobs and marry girls.

Heretic!

What's his name again?

THEY are literally trying to scrub the net clean of any and all footage of Killary doing the Clinton Shake.
Damage control is so very cute.
PRAISE KEK
CUTE CUTE CUTE

Only if they're moderated by staff. Holla Forums is explicitly not.

Opening the door to every candidate being above the law is not a smart move.

GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PRAISE KEK
MAKE IT SO

Holy shit, Zyklon Ben really is a Holla Forumsack!
FRUMPY DUMPY SAT IN HER CHAIR
FRUMPY DUMPY’S CAMPAIGN WENT NOWHERE
ALL SOROS'S MONEY, AND ALL OF HIS MEN,
COULDN’T STOP TRUMP FROM MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
FRUMPY DUMPY CANT HANDLE THE BANTZ
FRUMPY DUMPY DROPPED A LOAD IN HER PANTS
ALL THE JEW'S MONEY, BETTER OFF IN A DUMP
COULDN'T RIG THE RACE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP

Zyklon Ben is a madman