How much is a threat is Biden if he replaces Hillary just before the election?

How much is a threat is Biden if he replaces Hillary just before the election?

Perhaps we should preemptively spread negative Biden (or any other potential replacements) far and wide?

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Important_dates_in_the_2016_presidential_race
freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1776229/posts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*of

he cant beat Trump, who has been campaigning for 15 months

I think it would be a disaster for the kikes if they replaced hillary just before.
People might begin distrusting the media on a large scale.

But who knows? maybe it would be good to learn a bit about ol biden.

Do you know anything about him?

I told you over a year ago that Biden would be the candidate.

Did you listen? No.

Biden is a /hebe/phile for sure.
Still better than Hillary winning.

He apparently can't stop sipping the bottle. He's going to have to stop drinking for two months if he wants to try to beat Trump.

No one knows what would happen, really.
There's no precedent. No presidential candidate has ever died mid race.

If she died today there probably isn't enough time to change the ballots. She'd still be on it in November. Can Caine appoint his own VP? Can the Democratic party override him and appoint their own presidential candidate?

Who knows!

is he aware of how much he looks like a serial sexual predator?

A childfucker who wants to replace the white race. Just fucking great.

NOT OF 3RD WORLD NIGGERS YOU IDIOT.

The anti-white comments should be the forefront of any campaign against Biden. It's the foot in the door on bringing white genocide into the public conscious.

Why would anyone listen to you? There have been hundreds of LARPers this election that have written pages of supposed insider info about what would happen. It wasn't until Cruz bailed that Clinton's health seriously started coming into question with real world signs.

He seems like a good PUA

biden gives zero fucks

Biden is a firebrand. He can stoke those who hate the 1%. And he's every bit as Satanic as Hillary, so (((donors))) love him. But he can't get the same voters unless he chops his dick off.

Joe Biden is a childfucker who molests small girls on live TV

If you analyze the audio of the video when he's talking to the girl on the left, you can make out him saying the words "pussy" and "now that's sexy". Need to apply some filters, but it's there.

I believed you, user.

No way, upload a webm then.

I remember that little incident. Told everyone I knew and they didn't believe me until they saw it themselves. Just a complete 'fuck, why hasn't killed this asshole yet' moment.

breddy good

Yeah I didn't even pick the right clip. This is fucking chilling.

The guy essentially wants ethnic cleansing for whites. If this were some shit country in Africa or the Balkans the UN would be screaming and crying about it.

The more the merrier. Let him take on Trump and we'll see his career crash and burn with the rest of them. All the big names in both parties are going down sooner rather than later, and I wouldn't mind seeing how the normals react to the clip of Biden overtly advocating the completion of white genocide in America within one year.

You can get it on kiketube still. Video related.

Yes. Don't forget that this man is just as guilty of colluding with the DNC around Hillary against Bernie. If we can tie him as tightly to Hillary as possible, it will weaken his credibility.

Still safe to think strategically. Better safe than sorry.

All I can make out is, "Do you know how important it is. . ." and the rest is too mumbled. I applied some filters in Audacity too. When the blonde mom suddenly jerks away, though, like she doesn't like what she's hearing, I'm the most suspicious.

Well he'd be the second pedophile president.

Bravo America bravo.

I did a fuckload of filtering once and got "do you know how horny it makes me….13 year old girl." Couldn't make out what he said after horny doe

Bill Probably wasn't the first. I always thought there was something to the Jeff Gannon pedo ring thing with Bush, too.

Appreciating them digits.

Not a threat at all. Literally no one takes Biden seriously, and the pic you posted is a prime example of how women will find him creepy, and women aren't going to vote for a creep.

It's JK not JB stepping in to replace Hildog.

How can anyone replace Hillary? Getting on the ballot on most states is off the table at this point.

Forget that oak tree looking fuck.

I highly suspect every president since Ford (except for King Nigger, that nigger is hardcore 100% homosexual) to be a pedophile.

Nixon was the last president, the rest have been part of the jewish cabal through and through.

You’re stupid.

Imagine what kind of president Nixon would have been without that demonic Jew Kissinger whispering poison in his ear.

Biden wouldn't be on the ballot in a lot of states. I don't doubt that there would be a lot of kvetching and emergency sessions but Republicans aren't toothless, there's no way he'd make the ballot in all states.

In that case he could say goodbye to "muh nigger/spic/welfare votes" - it's doubtful they'd know to write him in.

Zero Threat

ballotpedia.org/Important_dates_in_the_2016_presidential_race

Carter was too thoroughly steamrolled by the powers on Capitol Hill to have access to the power that being in that clique provides.

I forgot he existed

Just for your dubs, faggot.

This. Carter also stated off the record that if he "got back in, I'm going to fuck the Jews."

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1776229/posts

Did you apply the filters?

Because I didn't hear that.

It was still creepy as fuck though.

Yeah, you have to extract the audio and filter out the background noise. I used Audacity.

Doesn't fucking matter. Well meme his death just like clinton.

PRAISE fucking KEK!!!!

It's not. There is precedent at the state level for changing a candidate 9 days prior to the election. (1990, Minnesota, gubernatorial election).

2 VPs have been swapped out this close or closer.

The courts will allow it. The states will grant it. Don't fool yourself. The ~11k voters that voted early in MN? They were simply disenfranchised.

NC sent out their early ballots on Sept 9th. People in the military have already started their early voting. It won't stop it if the DNC wants to change their candidate.

The minority coalition collapses and noshows at the polls leading to an easier Trump win, assuming no Hillary or no 11th hour nignog candidate. Still, it is best to not let up on the meme magic and take no chances. This battle is just now beginning. A landslide victory will let us push the overton window even harder.

Shit. Are there any niggers in the DNC that are positioned to do this?

TGL, one of the more reputable gossip sites, published about Biden having a thing for young girls and having presidential aspirations while waiting in the wing back in autumn last year. Team Obama apparently believed that the Hillary campaign could collapse (both due to her health and corruption) even back then.

If they wanted Biden, they'd have made him the first pick.

To most normies, he's a reddit meme who is photoshopped into pictures creeping up on random people.

Biden headed up the Senate during the Waco, Ruby Ridge, and OKC hearings.

He is as dirty as Eric holder.

Biden won't stand a chance. Hillary only had being a woman and the progressive indoctrination (anti-white male, etc.) going for her; Biden is a white male so he has no advantage.

cant find on youtube him and the asian girls this>>7449817 is referencing anyone have it?

Imagine, replacing a dying lesbian witch with a dying pedophile warlock!

We've been weaving our meme magic on him for a while now.

exactly, who would most reasonable people pick: Trump who has been getting all this fake negative press or forgetful benign John Kerry who met with Putin recently and seems like an ok guy.

If Biden runs, I will drop proof that he illegally gambled on PokerStars.

In the UK, the Liberal Democrats (the "third party" who got into a power-sharing agreement over 2010-2015) couldn't get anywhere with notorious drunk Charles Kennedy in charge.
If an alcoholic becomes a major politician, who can instantly meme any picture with a nearby bottle, glass, advert for alcohol (or just containing words like "drink"). He'd have no chance.

Thats what you faggots call shitposting now a days?

i really, really doubt they'd end up replacing shillary. they went all in on the bitch, covering her ass everywhere they could. benghazi, emails, dnc corruption leaks, whatever, just shut the fuck up and keep her in the game. it's just too late to replace her without some major repercussions. her team will just keep jamming her full of uppers and such like they probably have been this whole time to keep her from only doing one appearance a week.

and if he does take her place, i don't think there's much to worry about, since it's very easy to play the oppressed voter card with something along the lines of "the american people did not choose this man to be a presidential candidate, but the party elites are putting him out there. corrupt system, etc."

I can understand him.

BIDEN 2016