White (English, Scottish, German) Christian model Kate Upton Goes Full Blown AMERICA FIRST on NFL

She's getting hammered by "black twitter" right now in response to her calling out some NFL players for being disrespectful nignogs. Her Tweets:

archive.is/skj55

archive.is/K6eiz

archive.is/4B4ro

She's one step away from going full blown #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WlJdh
mobile.twitter.com/KateUpton/status/775109796777365504
genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/cardoso/23/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of white women will be raped tonight by niggers now.

so no change?

23.67% more

A.K.A. another day in the U.S.?

Maybe you shouldnt be here.

I hear it's worse in Europe.

reminder that (((journalists))) and white hipster faggot redditors basically made "black twitter" popular

Jesus, I actually just read this shit and it is the worst.

You should honestly kill yourself OP.

I thought it was north africans/middle easterners for Europe and blacks for the U.S.

Soulless civic patriotism is not a valid substitute for ethnic nationalism.

The only time that won't be true is when blacks cease to exist on the American continents.
archive.is/WlJdh

Yeah, because this place is all about supporting muh troops no matter their race or sex and waving the red white and blue, am I right fellow Holla Forumsack?

Can't wait for the election to be over so Trumpcucks will finally fuck off back to reddit.

Why

Patriotardism and zogbot worship isn't "the right," dumbass.

WAIT FOR HITLER BRO

IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE A SWASTIKA FACE TATTOO AND PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOTS WITH HER HANDS RUNNING THROUGH GRAIN IN A FIELD, THEN SHE IS NOT LEGIT

Patriotism is, kike. Patriotism = Nationalism zogbot.

"Patriotism" as it stands is a disgusting mockery of actual nationalism. It's a pitfall for those who could actually be nationalists to get trapped in, attributing love of country to blind devotion no matter how debased and subverted by (((foreign interests))) it may be. The solution is to dissuade blind patriotism, and introduce nationalism in its place. Those who love their country can, and should, be repulsed at its current state of being. It's natural for anger to arise the defilement of what you love, and the resulting drive to see the nation healthy should be encouraged. Nationalism can change a nation for the better, patriotism is a snare that cannot.

meant for

THIS user IS RIGHT, WE SHOULD DROP OUR MEMES AND GO BACK TO WHAT STORMFRONT WAS DOING

THEY WERE REAL SUCCESSFUL

KATE UPTON SHOULD IMPOTENTLY JACK OFF TO THE DAY OF THE ROPE AND GET A SWASTIKA FACE TATTOO

THIS IS A SURE MEANS TO VICTORY

WE'VE BEEN SUCCESSFUL FOR 50 YEARS DOING THIS, THE LAST YEAR HAS BEEN A ROAD BUMP, NOTHING CAN STOP US IF WE WAIT FOR HITLER

Take your liberal snark, cruise control, and double line breaks back wherever the hell it came from.

Keep jacking off to ZOG, since it controls your country Jew-SA Jew-SA Jew-SA, right? The user you replied to was right. For example, I fucking loathe what my country has become but I'll sure fight to unfuck it. You won't see me blindly scream the name of my nation until its corruption by the eternal Jew is completely removed. That is the difference between patriotism and nationalism.

tfw not a normie

never danced with qts

wtf i love kate upton now

these fucking coons…every time i think back on high school sports and how the niggers i played with treated me well, i get reminded by the real world that theyd probably be doing the same shit if they were in the nfl. i dont want to have to genocide the niggers but its my duty as a person who cares about everything beautiful. this is fucking despicable that millionaires who get paid to toss a ball around are pulling this shit. then you turn on sports channels on tv and its turned into social justice talk show bullshit. you fuckers better be getting fit for the race war.

know that feel bro

On the flipside, we get the chance to fight a race war.

She isn't "trying" to move shit you, bluepilled fuck, moving the Overton Window implies you're further right than what you're presently letting off or supporting. Unless you know something others don't know about a celebrity's politics than you're just being foolish for saying something as ignorant as what you just said. Lurk more, what can i say.

black twitter chimping out about kate upton

when a beautiful white woman stands up for implicit white identity, people freak the fuck out

Which is why both are bullshit. Race matters.

kikebook banned me from posting for 24hrs because I said "White Power! Bring back segregation! Bring back rope! White Power!" on some official nigger/handegg page

yet the niggers that i see posting "kill cops, white genocide, we waz kangz" don't get banned.

unfortunately i can't into twitter; because i see it as a bigger salt mine

Is this whole fucking thread some kind of troll? Or are there people here who are one step away from National Review?

can these niggers name one coon who was actually murdered by police? all the cases they talk about are justified. doubt it because cops are charged when its not justified.

Nothing really important, still good to see.

I don't think she's redpilled. I just love the fact that she's causing a ton of nigger and SJW butthurt on Twitter right now.

She seems good goy but it's funny to see the salt, just mindless BLM bullshit
mobile.twitter.com/KateUpton/status/775109796777365504

Agreed, there's no meat in anything she said. I guess the anti-chimp angle is still interesting.

FWIW, if we see a wave of black athletes protesting the national anthem, it will be one of the biggest redpill moments of 2016.

It's a shame that many of my fellow Americans are so pathetic, but all we can hope for is that it happens. I'd actually prefer if they got less backlash in the early phase, especially from a hot girl. Wait until it's a mass movement with scores or even hundreds of black players doing it, with non-participants shunned by the black community as Uncle Toms.

Isn't this what we want. Lefty shit infecting niggeregg and triggering the normies against the lefty shit?

this
its not about her beliefs
it's about getting more voices against BLM
purists need to find a new board

ARYAN PRINCESS CONFIRMED

Murder no, but manslaughter, yes. Philando Castille, and the black guy killed by a Cincinnati cop for driving away, for starters.

Are you a shill or just dumb?

No one thinks Kate Upton is red-pilled, but what we do see is that this kind of social media event has a Red Pill Effect.

Millions of people will hear about this and will see a white woman taking a stand for implicit white identity and getting mobbed by shitskins and marxists for doing so.

It's the kind of controversy that forces you to pick a side. And when you choose to defend the white girl who loves America — like so many normies will — and you find yourself defending her against the dark hordes, well, that's a Red Pill Moment.

This Twitter argument (of course retarded) goes on forever, I see southern crosses, diversity, but no pepes. All his complaining about slavery.

And damn is Kate upton hot.

#BLM are our allies, Sargon.

Wow, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh had the answers all this time!

You're a fucking retard who doesn't know what words mean.

who wants to photoshop in a MAGA hat?

Like, I said, bullshit.

We are white men and women. Fuck your ethnic nationalism to hell and back.

You're too optimistic and give people too much credit.

Again, you're not being realistic, it's fine to be hopeful for a better future otherwise what the hell is the point to all of this but i'm not going to go get all excited or stick up for her especially when saying cucky shit like:

This user mentioned people getting trapped and he is right. People like us were able to make the leap towards nationalism (not civic nationalism bullshit) but i'm not going to delude myself into ever thinking that the masses will, at most the majority will just accept whatever is the dominant culture spread from the top down.

Race 100% matters in Nationalism. You aren't connected to a nation if your ancestors didn't build it.

You don't know what race is.

You also don't know the history of ethnic nationalism.

Patriotism is loyalty to the state and every commie regime has demanded patriotism. Patriotism is literally communism.

ok, so you are dumb. you fail at reading comprehension.

what kate upton thinks and what she said is not the redpill. the social media backlash is the red-pilling thing here.

the redpill is in witnessing how all the backlash and hate she receives for this and noticing who it is coming from and what they are saying.

Please enlighten us poor dirty plebians oh wise one.

You're nowhere on my level, faggot. Take your sub-100 IQ and go back to cuckchan.

Addressed here

To properly shill you shouldn't be so obvious.

Sometimes I wonder if these posters are lefty's LARPing as what they think real Nazis would be like or that is it is Sunday night and the autists are starting to hangry?

Goddamnit it was hard to try and convince my folks of this. This is precisely why the "if you don't like it, leave" mentality is so dangerous. This is especially true in America where it is written into our founding fucking document that if we are displeased with how we are governed, then heads need to start rolling.

Our founding fathers revolted against a prestigious global empire for way, way less than what we are dealing with now. I've read that even the whole issue with the tea was not even because of higher taxes. It was about the crown favoring the East India Company. I think tea actually got cheaper even. We have no nutsack here anymore.

Now I can proudly fap to the Aryan goddess

Millions of people will hear about it, and for some it may kindle racial awareness. That's good. Better than nothing.

You're asking too much of your blonde bombshells.

A patriotic woman who loves and respects her country is good starting material, and about as much as you can expect from a woman in modern society.

You cannot expect a woman to lead a rebellion or a revolution, the best you can ask for is a woman who will happily and gratefully follow your lead.

Patriotic women are going to be much quicker to embrace Full Nationalism than women who are apathetic, and even more so compared to women who are avowed anti-patriots and cultural marxists.

i just want to post this img

Gave it a shot

I never denied this but i'm not going to be fooled into believing it will be a significant number of the population (not saying you are)

Okay, i'm not.

I get what you're saying but the general idea from my last post and above still stand.

All these shills hating on a white woman for supporting her country.

Rootless cosmopolitan spotted.
Course of action required: TOTAL REMOVAL.
ID: 3f5078

Loving this meme.

Yeah, niggers are the world's biggest cowards. If/when whites unite and fight back, they'll be volunteering to become slaves again.

Take their names lads, remember their ugly traitorous faces. Know their tongue, know their mannerisms.

RWDS comin for them all

I literally can't get a boner with nig music playing anymore.

When I was a normie I could go for it regardless, but now it just can't work with jungle music. Has to be turned off or the venue needs to change.

hmm, I wonder…
genealogy.com/forum/surnames/topics/cardoso/23/

What's wrong with negroes knowing their proper place in America?

How the do you faggots always get the first post?

'She's one step away from going full blown #MakeZOGGreatAgain'
FTFY

Kek, gas yourself OP

This, it's not even civic "nationalism", just 'muh ZOG minions who protect our freedumb' burger patriotism.

I know you must be confused, being a mongrel and all, but just because you're a rootless mutt and your country never had it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

They really don't understand the difference between 'equality of opportunity' and 'equality of outcome'.