Are there any Japanese anons who want a ugly weaboo white girl as a language buddy...

Are there any Japanese anons who want a ugly weaboo white girl as a language buddy? Cmoonn I can spam you with noodzz and Memez it ll be fun!
instagram rozeliiii
twitter @rozellii
Email [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/b/res/12932.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millet_(Ottoman_Empire)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
psi424.cankaya.edu.tr/uploads/files/Shaw, Ott Census System and Pop, 1831-1914 (1978).pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

take a hike, kike

rozeliiii 4 eva

i'd take rozelli over a white girl anyday tbh

Rozelli is like a less attractive ver. Of Macbook Ann Frank.

ann frank is literally rozelli-lite
you are a casual

No Fag.

Tenk

Tenk you! :D xdd

let me see dat jew pussay

Come back over to the other Holla Forums

I will soon

You are our queen.

Tenk

you're such a cutie

Ohhhhhhhhh tenks

自分を殺す

Oh hey i rember you. You're disgustingly fappable, please post your butthole.

Nice Google translate

So you came here to attention whore after getting btfo of /int/?
t.that paki user

This bitch is creepy AF… Maybe she's going crazy because all the white dudes in japan have Japanese girlfriends and just ignore her?

That'd be the case if I weren't mgtow4lifu

Lowkey

Tbh you the potential to be an 8, right now you're a 5. If seek attention than go to india where you'll be worshipped like a greek god for being pale

WHITE POWER!

She'd be pretty if she put on some makeup.

But I'm not studying hind

Is this person mentally ill?

Yeaaaaaaaas

So are you studying in Japan? Is it nice?

I am shipping out to do some TESOL soon and am considering Japan as a stop.

Sage for offtopic.

moar rozelli nudes:

endchan.xyz/b/res/12932.html

Kikes aren't white, kike.

poor girl really lost the genetic lottery.
the only thing acceptable are her tits, and even then they barely make it to 5/10.

she should fuck some niggers and post vids here

Jews love black cock, after all

This one will eventually race mix. Every 3-5 generations the Jew must outbreed. Judging by the looks of this one it may already be a generation too late.

For you see not only do they decay physically without outbreeding but they also increase in the chance of getting a mental illness.

She's bretty cute, just needs to take care of herself better

No unfortunately, tesol?

You're not white tho

Teaching English as a second language. This is a very common job for foreigners and pays fairly well, but you need an anglosphere passport.

You look like the girl that did comp sci with me back in uni.

Polite sage for offtopic.

Admit you're not white

she's a solid 3/10.

Japanese love western girls

Well I suppose posting pictures of yourself online is just as bad as doing a JAV so she may as well.

Also they will give her a make over. That girl looks like a plain jane with dyed hair and makeup. Maybe a halfbreed based on her eyes.

Tenk

Oh well I wish y good luck, I've been told

Noice

Who me?

how about I teach you slovene as a language buddy instead you slut?

I'm a guy and i'd probably make more of an attractive girl than you.

What is it with girls that makes them so insecure and need Acceptance constantly?

They just want beta males to pay their way in life. She wants a cuck in Japan so she can use him to advance only her goals. Using the "Im MGTOW" argument, she will only try to fuck guys she gets wet over and never build a meaningful relationship. She has also taken the whole MGTOW idea and flipped it on its head like her bloodline always do. At first it was about showing women how shit they are so men will opt out of that control. Now it's a "lifestyle" of not committing to something long term and just running around acting like children with no concept of future actions.

Sex and relationships scare me, but we can be friends if you'd like

You're a disgusting kike, fuck off forever

I don't believe for a second someone who is posting lewd and crude photos of themselves online is some kind of chaste person. The two things exist in opposition with each other you understand right?

she could be just crazy ya know

I don't like irl human contact

she should hook up w Terry and go on v& adventures

I am offended personally by this faulty logic.

A valid analogy would be me saying that I am averse to the idea of taking drugs while posting photographs of myself using drugs or with drug paraphernalia. Surely you can see my boggle here.

Im a quarter jap and my hatred for you is infinity + a quarter.

is that ur breakfast burrito?

She is also most likely boring once you get to know her more. Anyone who uses their body to get attention only dose so because they cannot maintain any interest from others. What i don't understand is if she wants to go to Japan then why not move there for a month. I always say, you should first live at that location for a month before moving there. Just because you go on vacation to a location dose not mean its the same as living there.

I am sure there are many socially awkward Holla Forums posters that would willing to totally be her b/f

Lol

I see ses as a child's game, I'm not taking it seriously enough to do it

I don't want to live there, , I speak English yet I never went to a music festival in vegas

We love cats, chosenjin are the fucking cat eaters

We can be friends

So you cant travel? Also, english is not only spoken in North America. But the fastest way to learn a language is to be in a place where it's used the most. So unless your poor, you should move to the place you want to learn. You can stay for a couple months and know not just the language but some of the culture so you don't look or act like a weeb.

I don't think you can travel on an Israeli passport. Especially to Japan.

No I would tots travel, I kno, I disagree although traveling is quite helpful it's not essential to language learning and the way you the term weaboo unironicly sounds too Anglo-Saxon ic to me

u g l y b i t c h a e s t h e t i c

Israel is not a real country anyway. Since they've built their country on top of an already existing sovereign state (Palestine), their current government and country as a whole is invalid. Meaning all of their "citizens" are not citizens at all, but occupiers, and so too goes the legitimacy of their registration/citizenship documents.

Basically Israel should be a glass parking lot, or simply Palestine as it was before.

The native americans did not have a central government, or diplomacy of any kind that didn't involve marriage ceremonies. Nice try though.

Considering how bad your written english is, I'd advise you to make more dedications to your studies. But if you just want to shitpost and camwhore in other languages then you will not need to learn gesturing or all the other grate things by actually using the language to its full extent. So, if you learn Japanese you will be able to flood the sites they use. I don't think they will like that.

It will be an exercise in futility for you to attempt to learn a second (or third in your case guessing you already speak English/Hebrew) language through the net.

Not a state, also they had no concept of land or ownership. Quite the invalid comparison. Also do not reply to posts that do not have the (you) beside them he was quite obviously talking to me so there is no need for your rude butting in.

Implying I don't kno

Like a steel grate? This was great in helping me learn another language.

Thrid, I am not Jewish, it can be done I intuitively understand English while learning speaking it

Checked.

Now that I've checked your digits, would you be so kind as to watch this video and tell me your thoughts on it, as a jew?

Bitch please, you've said you're jewish multiple times, and your nose dont lie

Obvious JIDF shill is obvious.
That's why you're infesting the chans right now with your nasty roastie and long nose.
Disgusting camwhore who deserves zero respect, and even less attention.

Guys it's just a meme you created and repeated I didn't say nothing and rarely played along cause I knew you would insist, well believe what you want to believe while I can't even point Israel on a map

Like that means anything. Like I said, your nose don't lie. Your tits don't lie.

You may claim you're not jewish, but your body and genetics betray your lies.

Yes I understand perfectly….. did you know Renamon is my girlfriend IRL maybe I could get her to teach you Japanese?

Ok

this is way cuter, than reality

Sorry was on phone, I don't care when it auto corrects. Tone down your autism a bit.

So are you just Greek?

Don't listen to kike lies. She clearly has jew blood

私のコックを吸います

小さな黄色の陰茎

Thing is my sister lives in Greece and a lot of them do look as if they have Jewish blood in them. They also look a bit Turk but don't ever tell them that since they hate the Turks.

they don't want friends, they want to bang you

No shit, and if you have a girl that's just a friend then shes just using you.

if you had a guy who was a friend who was magically turned into a hot girl by their fairy godmother, would it be weird to fuck them?

POST THEM YOU RICEFEVERISH WHORE

Weird, yes. Gay, no. Assuming he was fully transformed into a woman and not just mutilated as a joke

Yeah and I don't like it neither I wish I was a slav

How am I even supposed to cuc y I never leave my house, look man believe what y want but again I don't want to f or have a relationship with you or anyone but you can text me whenever

She's gross anyway

I KNOW. I WANNA REVEL IN HER FILTH ANYWAY. SHE'S ONLY GOOD FOR HER BODY, HER MIND AND FACE IS COMPLETLY FUCKED UP.

POST THEM YOU RICEFEVERISH WHORE====POST THEM YOU RICEFEVERISH WHORE
POST THEM YOU RICEFEVERISH WHORE====POST THEM YOU RICEFEVERISH WHORE====POST THEM YOU RICEFEVERISH WHORE====POST THEM YOU RICEFEVERISH WHORE====POST THEM YOU RICEFEVERISH WHORE====POST THEM YOU RICEFEVERISH WHORE

Highly incorrect. Ever heard of Iroquois, Wyandot, Muscogee, Cherokee (naming only the most prominent) tribal confederacies? They were agricultural nations, they valued their land for growing crops, hell, the Cherokee even invented their own writing system.

that was the hypothetical

so if you were transformed magically into a girl, would you let the guys you are friends with fuck you?

you can be my slav wife, just come to slovenia bby ;)

Tenk

do you steal all your clothes from your grandma?

would you ever get married?

I would have to say yes, based on biology. As a woman, I would be compelled to have kids, which would lead me to fucking dudes because hormones and nature says so.

It would be weird, but at the same time not weird, because I would be fulfilling a biological imperative.

Well, you being Greek makes a lot of sense now. Most Greeks i know live off their families wealth and just waste it all away in Athens. They let their family home rot away in the countryside. Most Greeks now only live day to day and can't even comprehend a future for themselves. As for the cuck thing, you can use someone or tag them along online also. The thing about a relationship is it has to be beneficial to both people. So yes, you can still cuck a guy by leading him on as you develop a relationship behind his back on his dime and time.

If you where 100% a girl and not this trans shit of today and you didn't let a guy your close to and spend alot of time with fuck you, then you are string him along and wasting his time.

She says she never leaves the house, So most likely yes…

pick one

Stop being retarded…

Do you even biology?

It ain't theft if she dead

No again I don't want sex or relationships

Sasha Grey has an almost pristine vag.

But Jessie Slaughter had a roast beef sandwich at 12 yrs old.

So explain that one retard.

reminder that the correlation is more profound
having high male hormones in women is correlated to high sex drive
high male hormones also means masculinisation of sex organs
as a consequence, clit starts growing into a penis and labia start growing into a ballsack

vaginoplasty and abuse

I'm a kissless virgin, so as as it seems

prove it, show us your hymen

What do you even do all day then? Well other than this, before this

This is why no one cares. Now if you said "I don't want sex before a relationship" then fine but as you are now, you are a dead end. Even if you befriended someone, because your single you would be a third wheel. Only way now for people to accept you is to be diseased. In that way no one will want to fuck you and they will feel sorry for you.

I'm going to shower and draw after

Ok

hot
you should grow out your hair a bit, neat trim looks and feels better than stubble

oh wow

Yes

All I can focus on is those down-syndrom eyes…

why did you want this… look what you did.. It's going to take me a week to get my sexual urges back.

this tbh, I had a boner before I saw that shit

you hoping to get a rise out of her i guess, since I know you guys are thirsty as fuck

speak for yourself, I am extremely hard right now

you got no legs to stand on here buddy

Yeiiiiiiiii

And here comes the white knights. Listen, she already said she wont fuck any of you. Also if you want nudes she has a shitload she wont even hold back a bit. For being half Jewish she lost her ability to milk it for a long time.

Post timestamp in shower, stop recycling old photos of yourself.

No I won't post my dick.

troll

nope, just a /his/torian

I've been through this Why do you want me to be Jewish so bad

Newfag, "she" was a troll from the start.

I'd rather have crazy hermit girls posts wins than not tbh. If thats your idea of white knight I guess…

You admitted to being jewish. You can't take it back. Your denial is pretty textbook though, I must say:
Realized your mistake, eh?

see

Because I think all Greeks have a bit of Jewish or Turk in them. You should do a DNA test. Also take new photo with timestamp.

I thought you knew, 8ch has an obsession with the Jews, since they have been historically the merchant class for hundreds of years and been the only race to petition for their own country, with the full support of other nations.

No other race in History has been able to do this, combining this with modern historys high ratio of Jewish actors, producers, ceos, directors, etc… anyone with vaguely Jewish resemblance is regarded with suspicion on here.

I'm not going to argue it with you, sure I am whatever you want me to be

Nah, Turks themselves have barely any Turk in them. It's literally all Greeks, Bulgarians, Armenians, etc. who converted to Islam during Ottoman era.

Because you can't. You have "jew" written all over your body.

You could easily prove me wrong by posting a DNA test, but you won't, because it would only validate my assumptions.

get a marker and timestamp your guttcunt. Your taking a shower anyways so you can wash it off.

Are you the one who had a fella at school find your nudes after going on 4chan? I remember reading that thread a good 6 months or so back

You might be right if I get a chance I'll try it

I kno because everyone started saying it I lowkey played along cause it's fun to be hated

Especially Germany! How ironic that Adolf Hitler is the father of Israel

Does your mother know you sully your honor by revealing your skin to virgin male eyes on online basket weaving forums in hopes seeking any sort of positive acknowledgement from anonymous autists and in doing are leaft with no dignity in return?

You mean who where fucked into Islam. That's how they take countries, by out breeding the men and fucking the countries women. I'm sure they have shit mixed in their DNA.

Kek yeah he then made a thread asking if he missed a chance

In modern times, yes. During the Ottoman empire however, they just killed all the men instead of slowly outbreeding them

No. They converted to Islam to get privileges that were granted to Muslims. Some of them (Janissaries) were kidnapped as children and raised into army elite. Literally only the ruling families, and a couple literal nomadic shepherds, were Turks.
Sorry, but that's not how Ottoman Empire worked.

Is Holla Forums a chrstian board?

Yeah like specifically, continued life without a pike through your skull

I swear to god bitch, you have one job camwhore. Don't be the camwhore that's the retarded one of the bunch.

ah ok, so not one mud fucked a women from the country they conquered…

Get educated, pleb.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millet_(Ottoman_Empire)

Of course they would. But they took them back home, for harem enjoyment.

Halfchan needs to leave

oh and corresponding article for how Janissaries worked:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
They literally force-converted local population, not exterminated.

Yeah that's why there's a massive Orthodox population left in Balkans, right?

Most of them chose "convert" you fucking dingbat

You do realise at this point turks are whiter than amerisharts? Fucking macacos are whiter now

I was just saying the ones who converted most likely intermixed if not where raped. So there is admixture of mudblood in Greeks.

Oh so that's why only Albania and Bosnia are slightly over 50% Muslim by now?

You are literally to stupid to live

I'm still waiting on timstamp in shower.

I'm sure there are many in this thread that yearn to hate fuck you while calling you a degenerate jewess lol

wow look at all this census data proving you wrong
psi424.cankaya.edu.tr/uploads/files/Shaw, Ott Census System and Pop, 1831-1914 (1978).pdf

Guilty tbh

Confirmed to lack reading comprehension

You do understand why shes even here right? If it is her, I'm still waiting for a requested timstamp.

wait is she a degenerate for posting nudes?

Or a pure waifu for being a kissless virgin?

i'm gay now, pls stop posting ur ugly asf lol

You are a true retard

she's both
she's a degenerate pure waifu
the best kind

She's a jew. She'll always be a degenerate

So, they fought back by answering on official Ottoman census, to the Ottoman government, that they aren't Muslim?

Shes a retarded Female "MGTOW". So shes a degenerate virgin that dose not even want a good relationship. Just wants to attention whore for beta and cuck bucks.

even if she is still a crazy hermit girl shes still a girl, and girls all love one thing.

attention

consider this
she's tomoko irl

tomoko confirmed?

Yes you goddamn mong. Hence why there are still non-muslims in those areas today

let me point you back at where you claimed that Ottomans practiced "convert or die"
so let me repeat this question
if Ottomans practiced "convert or die", how come all those people who answered they're Christian weren't slaughtered on spot?

Because they fought back you absolute goddamn fucking retard

They never admitted it, like some of the Jews didn't admit their religion during the holocaust.

They admitted it, the data in comes straight from Ottoman population census in 19th century.

Fucking nerd, who cares?

I kinda made my point and also didn't… oh well.

I can be Jewish or Christian :^) but at the end of the day i must always return to temple.

Yeaaaaaaaas

hot

I'm Japanese but I have pretty attractive, my English is not so good. People tell me I look as a Korean pop star though, don't say you which.

I will your language buddy if you send me nudity but first you demonstrate no pride as person as I don't like prideful person.
Make piss picture or video with timestamp first in this thread, then I send you contact

is hard to make post with so many vpn ban, what this is just like halfchan now?

Welp, it's confirmed. She can't do requests correctly.

eww

oh god yes

if you'd like a fresher imageboard come over to mewch

Tenk

Timestamp

This is a man unless we see a vagina

see

Yeaaaaaaaas do it

This not her I think, you say you want also?

I look already but I have not see all board I wish, and low users. You can user make board or is set board only?

Yes timestamp, but please with piss video also (*゚ー゚)

For fucks sake not again. I don't want to have a limp dick for another week.

It all makes sense now

you can make board
you create an account
then open any board you want

low users, yeah, would like to see more activity, but so far the site has been growing nicely

Was unique, now its an ordinary lynxchan clone

Send the pedos there tbh

How many lynxchan clones have synchronised liveposting?

They disabled that

will crash as 8ch when more user, or fixed?

pls no we drown in pedophile on 2ch and 8ch please keep away from new chan, use fire

Disregard that, it's optional

3 users, for the entire site lol

Top fucking kek the thread got derailed in less than 10 posts, and this is why I still come to Holla Forums whenever I'm on here

weeb shit pls stahp

SAGE THREAD
T.SAGEMAN

She doesn't piss? Then I should go? (゚Д゚;≡;゚Д゚)

2 or 1 now because i just left.

Noice

I'm liveposting on pinkchan rn

I thought Milkdud fucked Chanpink.

Waiting for the piss as well…

oh shuck
I'm liveposing on mewch the pinkchan successor

Ok, this is simple…
A. Timestamp on guttcunt.
B. Piss like that Jap said.
It's not hard, If you want to be a good attention whore.

You're one dumb fucker. She's here to shill for mewch, not be an attention whore

Still an attention whore just for a website.

Oh right Mewch apparently ate Pinkchan. Which is bad because Mewch is essentially Holla Forums as it is now with none of the glory days to keep people posting.

Wrong. She's after money, not attention

┐('~`;)┌

No shit, thats the basic point of whoring.
Also i like the anime posting this guy is doing keep going you have some good shit.

stfu nip larper

Not on imageboards. Normally it's for attention like you said. But in this case, she is a literal shill for cash

Well, she is at least half Jewish. But her thread was derailed anyways.

whore not provide deliver, whore get ANGERY, still whore though wwwwwwwwwwwwww

shit thread tbh

Well, if we see her around again we can just sage her because we all know she wont deliver requests.

bait, it's icecream

get out dude we're trying to get this fine specimen to piss for cam

She wont do requests, Plenty of people have already asked and she dos what she wants. Shes a shit attention whore TBH.

no

Waaa

you piece of SHIT

not wanting to be a white knight for her, but it takes some preparation for a nice piss, I can understand why she isn't posting it immediately

My boss at Blizzard will hear about this!!

so, we gotta call in the mods?

You should just leave…

Simple shit she wont even do, shes like retarded.

Yeaaaaaaaas

how does something like that even come to happen?

is that a kimono?

It's a rob

woh
are you a jedi?

turning young girls into sluts
I probably missed something, but you get the point

Yeaaaaaaaas

Only thing I'm kinda interested in now is your furniture. I like collecting antiques and before you ask no I don't want to collect you in a few years. But take photos of some of the furniture. I don't care if you are nude or some shit so the betas can get off.

Really bad attempt at ""alpha disinterest" posting and we are all laughing at you.

It's funny that you think I'm joking. You see she likes being nude because people pay attention to her. I know she wont take a simple shot of an object because shes a women, they don't do that.

But that's not what you asked, you indirectly begged her to take more pics of herself naked while trying to pass it off as not caring and giving her "an out" and an excuse to put her naked self in "for these betas, not me". Truly pathetic.

I'm actually really interested in her clothes, t. /fa/ pro

Yes

do you have a big fanbase yet? It's good to be loved and hated, since people will bump the thread regardless.

I was joking, She has shitloads of nudz. It's like asking a pornstar for tit shots.. You can just find them online. Your just mad because i used the term "beta".

Her cloths are meh, they are most likely her mothers or grandmothers.

(-_-) I just see a god damn bed, You really are shit at requests.

You are a fa user? That's actually pretty nice all I kno about fa is that they like plain black clothes and being skinny. Something I can relate to. I personally either wear cgl tier shit or plain emo trash

grandma (and grandpa) tier clothes are my passion
I am very interested in traditional cuts and styles, as I believe they are much more flattering

I'm one of those guys who rarely posts as ever since the hating on dadcore clothes started going on quite a while ago, I can't take them seriously
fucking goofninjas

I mean it's doubtful that you're a Jew tbh fams. However if you wanna learn Moonrunes, there's a thread on Holla Forums. Not to mention the commercial methods of learning. After you become more proficient, then you could get a language buddy.

What the shit is a dadcore?

When my grandmother passes it's going to be hell for me again. If only i knew some one who actually wanted all the old styles.

shirts and trousers and shit

thread reported
thread hidden
sage
you are a piece of shit cancer if you bumped this thread

lol butthurt

That doesn't explain anything. Non-dads wear both of those things.

Yes, but on /fa/ that's referred to as dadcore, compared to how /mu/ calls classical rock dadrock.

I guess idk it's fun

Me toooo I think Victorian to the early 19 th century era fashion was the best

Tenksss yeah i kno I was just curious if there was anyone here

Examples?

Right, but what I'm saying is, that makes no fucking sense.

Dose /fa/ have like a give away program they set up. A place to send cloths for their group to roll in and smell?

Ikr? That's fucked up.

Everything you say is spot on, it's too bad that the pedophiles don't think so. Its like they don't even know that something's wrong, this kind of behavior ruins society. Pedos are truly fucked in the head and they want everyone else to be fucked in the head.

forgot pic related, pedos are revealed as scum even in Japan.

oh you'll see it on mewch occasionalle ;)

never noticed
most of /mu/ seems to be spoiled rich kids and don't need or want this kind of shit

I think pedos don't see how that type of behavior ruins societies because they have nothing to compare it to. I have a feeling that if most of the pedos here knew about the Weimar Republic of 1930's Germany, and why Hitler rose to power, they would start to question their supposed "attraction" to children, and realize that jews have been toying with their minds since childhood

I don't know if that would affect the pedophiles, I don't even se how that's relevant.

What if I don't like vagene? Show nips instead.

You said you never leave your house… what a lying whore.

It's relevant because jews push this degeneracy onto the public. The reason the Germans rallied and decided to collectively give the finger to the jews was because the jews were doing the same thing to the German people back in the 1930s.

Berlin was the sin capital of the world. Anything you wanted, you could get; Drugs, sex, gay sex, or anything else you could think of. Even children. Over time the Germans became aware of who was behind the societal degradation of their country and decided to kill the parasites causing it.

In reality, the same applies today. That's why Weimar Germany is still relevant to the pedo question. It's still the same group of people pushing the degeneracy onto us, just as they did to the Germans.

Holla Forums plz

Excellent rebuttal, as expected from a brainlet pedophile

vid also related

I knew you where a nutcase

It's technically sweet

you're one weird bitch.
i'll give you a point for being virgin btw.

would you convert to islam and fuck a nigger for our entertainment?

every lolita girl I've known has been a complete basketcase. Just in different ways.

I spose you probably go to the meetups and listen to the girls bitch behind each others backs about their burando.

Tenk

Giant meatflaps and box that's hairy after shaving. Joo can keep it to yourself.

That's sad, but I don't think all Jews are like that.

You'd be right. Some jews (such as David Cole) openly admit that the holocaust never happened, and that the jews were a bad influence in Weimar Germany. The problem is that jews will continue to be overrepresented in the media as long as they continue the practice of usury, and Talmudic beliefs that non-jews (goyim) are subhumans compared to jews. Because of this over representation, jews that intend to do good, or at the very least co-exist with non-jews, will always be viewed with suspicion.

By the way, David Cole was forced to go into hiding after making his film "Cole in Auschwitz" because of death threats from jewish extremists. This is another problem with jews telling the truth about international jewry or the holocaust, most other jews will not respond well to such things

What's the almost? That there were some good jews?

Look up Emil Maurice. He was Hitler's best friend, and during the height of the Reich, it was discovered that Emil had jewish heritage. Instead of forcing him to leave, Hitler allowed Emil to stay in the SS and named him an "honorary Aryan".

I'm sure if Hitler lived to see Kubrick's films, he would appreciate his efforts. Especially Eyes Wide Shut.

And that's why Hitler failed.

足の写真は?

oh i see now, she makes her own clothes and lolita outfits too. That is like maximum hermit girl level stuff

Maybe. The cause of his failure lies in foresight. If Hitler had gone to America before The Transfer Agreement started, and got a guarantee from the president that they would not get involved if war broke out, perhaps things would have gone differently. If America kept the deal, Moscow would have surely fallen due to the blitzkrieg, and by that time, France and England had both already been humiliated by the German Army in the months prior, forcing the British to flee across the English channel while Hitler conquered France.

However, the likelihood of America having kept a deal with Germany over the Zionists would have been very low. The Zionist elite were already established in America and England, had made riches there, and used those facts to influence the governments of both nations to do their bidding and fight the Germans. Any course Hitler chose was a tough and bloody one. Doing nothing would have left ethnic Germans in East Prussia and Poland at the mercy of those who hated them. He needed to act, and did what he thought was best.

What would you have done?

you talk as if this is the one time this has happened.

History repeats

Way more than that, pic related.

And I'm talking specifically about Hitler and the National Socialists here. The "What would you have done" is in reference to the mistreatment and outright killings of ethnic Germans in East Prussia and Poland (Danzig).

Also that picture is incorrect about the "Nazi" expulsion of jews. They started moving jews to Palestine in 1933 due to The Transfer Agreement, also the same year Hitler came to power. It lasted until at least 1940, where the war prevented further collaboration.

uh how's that not expulsion (considering they also confiscated their belongings)?

They didn't. Jews were allowed to keep their wealth and belongings. Read The Transfer Agreement yourself if you don't believe me.

I should note that I don't mean their entire house as a "belonging". However, the jews were allowed to travel with what they could carry

literally nothing more than what they could carry as personal luggage counted as personal belongings
also any luxuries didn't count either (gold and shit)

gold counted as wealth and that went through export tax first

Wrong.
Wrong.

Read The Transfer Agreement. Stop talking out of your asshole.

literally you said that
and I know you read it already but you're purposefully misleading here

Sorry. I didn't realize you were so into semantics. I should have known, considering where we're posting.

The jews were allowed to have luggage. I said "as much as they could carry" including luggage, because I thought it was obvious that you have to carry luggage with your hands.

I fucking bet you that almost anyone on here right now owns more than he can carry.

I didn't say "the jews could take everything they owned". Also, remember that a lot of jews self-deported with everything they wanted to take prior to the National Socialist party achieving power. Many jews went to America and England.

But for the ones who were sent to Palestine, listen: There were classes taught in Palestine by the National Socialists on how to build houses, maintain farms, raise livestock, ect. The jews were allowed to keep their wealth through the buying of German goods, and were reimbursed with the value once they hit Palestine. All in all, it's a pretty good fucking deal for someone kicking you out of his house, so to speak. The jews were a negative influence on German society, and the Germans didn't have to do any of that. They could have shot them (which by the way is a much more efficient way to genocide a race than gassing), they could have given them nothing and forced them out, they could have taken the women only and killed the men (a common practice with undesirables at the time). But no. They didn't do any of that and were in fact kind to the majority of the jews that lived in Germany. Just like they were kind to the Russian and Ukrainian refugees that willingly went with the Wehrmacht as they were pulling out from Stalingrad. It was either work for the Germans in the prison camps or face certain death at the hands of the Communists.

Hey Rozellii, I know you you might be dead by now but if you could take picture of your armpits, and post it, that would make my day.

I think she's somewhere else atm and might not return to this thread
t. knower

Oh, can I see a picture of your penis then?

the nazis taxed the shit out of everyone, but especially those leaving. it took the pogoms to scare them off properly

Are you saying the National Socialist program of deportation…worked?

Well gee-wilikers little Jimbo, if I didn't know any better, I would say that's exactly what they WANTED to happen!

me on left

I am cold and I got a cold

I kno, well I can't wait to save up money to buy more cute dresses

that's a nice name for killing and looting

THE JEWS GAVE THE NAZIS A SENSE OF FOCUS

See, it's like I said yesterday. You may claim you're not jewish, but your tits and nose betray your lie. You have the curse of the jew-tit

Rozelli is quite attractive tbh if she only fixes her hair and if she doesn't make that retarded autistic face she always makes

Ok

Armpits, pretty please!
It is my biggest fetish and you are Pale skined!

Also, what books are your reading right now?

me on the right

nah, she also needs to get in shape a bit
but she got great aesthetic potential

open boob

I want to put my dick in rozelii

dokimashita