To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

go back to reddit.

this

lol fucking normies

I agree with you
But I also agree with them.

I think OP is a faget and his IQ is 60

Literally the most overrated show out there with GoT.

why is there so much shitflinging with this show?
at least with ponies it made sense
seems fake

bunch of pissed off christfags are bitter because it's a show with anti religious views and it's popular

Rick and Morty is like the Titanic. It had a fantastic send off, mid journey was pretty run of the mill, and now it's splitting up and sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

You probably like south park.

You probably like dick.

Holla Forums needs something to hate

Only feminine one! But that has nothing to do with your shitty tastes in TV shows

r and m was alright when i had nothing better to watch. i was initially afraid that it would be some bazinga bullshit but it proved to be better than that.

if you want "smart cartoons" watch pic related. "Legend of the Galactic Heros."
I know it sounds gay as fuck, and it's all with english subtitles, but if you've appreciated pan's labyrinth or seventh seal, you can stomach it. Probably the series that made me appreciate japanese artist at all.

What do you mean my shitty tastes in TV shows? I don't like R&M.

That's exactly what I meant

It is painful to watch anime made before 2000 tbh.

you're a fucking faggot tbh

No.

or they could just not like nihilism, or rick's way of dealing with it

???

You think it's bad because of shitty taste

What makes you say that?

So, you need to let us all know, what is the setting for "smug self-satisfaction" on your penfield mood organ?

Or the fans. I refuse to watch anything that people like op would watch. I don't know if he's always been such a colossal faggot or if this show changed him. I'm not taking my chances.

teens are usually "le nihilist atheist very smart" just to feel special.

Don't want to discuss if atheism is wrong or not it is wrong but 90% of the atheists are like 13-17 year old edgelords.

I have those guys at school where they say "there is no God, if there is, prove it" etc to teacher.

Isn't it scientifically proven that metaphsyics exists therefore there is no reason to deny it when you prefer """science"""

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand 8/b/. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical lurker's head. There's also the posters' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike 8/b/ truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the board's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Holla Forums's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
And yes, by the way, i DO have an Holla Forums tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

You think it's good because of shitty taste.
You think I have shitty taste because you're projecting.

I hope you die soon.

opinion discarded

Season one and two are alright, season three has been totally shit. Imagine thinking you need to declare your allegiance to a TV show in some factional conflict of taste instead of just watching it if it's good, what a faggot you'd be.

but user it makes it easier to read for you :c
when did this "reddit spacing" start exactly? It probably started at cuckchan and an edgy wanted to make everything reddit to look cool. No really, I've been using the spacing, seeing it for like 4-5 years and it started around 6 months ago

Kid I want you to suffer for using such a shitty copypasta