Brit/pol/ #1217: Mods ban the d&c kike already, its getting boring

youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig&feature=youtu.be

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/11/counterterrorism-sergeant-met-police-ignored-extremism-amongst-fellow-muslim-officers/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/leamington-spa-temple-sikh-muslim-gurdwara-mixed-faith-marriage-protest-a7237071.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/owen-smith-jeremy-corbyn-eu-brexit-labour-leadership-a7236776.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/11/counterterrorism-sergeant-met-police-ignored-extremism-amongst-fellow-muslim-officers/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/11/black-lives-matter-uk-leader-funded-taxpayers/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784178/Ruling-skies-Squadron-14-majestic-Spitfires-wow-crowds-Duxford-Airshow-fly-formation-mark-80-years-formation-RAF-Fighter-Command.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784294/Footballer-injured-crash-vows-walk-bride-aisle.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3783975/Elizabeth-Hurley-51-shows-sizzling-beach-body-posts-bikini-throwback-snap.html
express.co.uk/news/world/709532/migrants-stuck-on-fence-Spain
express.co.uk/news/uk/709488/Katie-Hopkins-LBC-racial-integration
archive.is/E2RMD
pastebin.com/tBRnJsYb
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5282eu/reesmogg_backs_trump_brexiteer_hails_republican/
ic.org/directory/odiyan-retreat-center/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/11/illegal-immigrants-on-run-after-sailing-into-sleepy-suffolk-town/
archive.is/2Rw1F
thesun.co.uk/news/1763717/shameless-father-of-eight-immigrant-who-turned-down-too-small-five-bed-council-house-reveals-he-blew-15k-within-weeks-of-coming-to-britain/
thesun.co.uk/news/1763514/top-jewish-donor-suspended-by-labour-for-article-comparing-jeremy-corbyn-team-to-nazi-stormtroopers/
haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.741430
derstandard.at/2000044190295/Krisenstab-im-Innenministerium-tagt-zur-Verschiebung-der-Stichwahl?ref=rss
outnewsglobal.com/4899-2/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-campaign-cps-to-review-claims-nigel-farage-incited-hatred-eu-referendum-post-referendum-a7236181.html
twitter.com/JayneOzanne
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/leamington-spa-temple-sikh-muslim-gurdwara-mixed-faith-marriage-protest-a7237071.html
twitter.com/HampshireKarin
gov.uk/government/news/eid-al-adha-2016-theresa-mays-message
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/529r6r/a_walk_through_paris_displays_why_the_paris/
nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/07/message-from-jack-sen-future-of-british.html
oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
order-order.com/2016/09/12/244920/
order-order.com/2016/09/12/oy-vey-corbyns-new-seat-home-to-huge-jewish-community/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152813/Police-told-hand-CCTV-footage-violent-criminal-showing-firebomb-attack-mothers-house.html
scribd.com/doc/2426644/Action-Race-War-To-Door-Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=FxkLXaRtfj4
archive.is/pUgWG
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2768442/It-s-not-easy-overweight-benefits-says-25-stone-mother-two-wants-MORE-money-government-help-diet.html
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing.html&page=1
badselfeater.com/
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/12/refugees-holiday-countries-fled/
trtguide.com/low-testosterone-than-grandfathers/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4243/Infertility-rising-problem.html
telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/diet/10525107/Why-is-Britain-fatter-than-ever.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-25/dumb-dumber-scientific-proof-people-are-getting-stupider
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for nice tits.

Good thread.

Will britpol ever return to pol? Will the trannies and half breeds ever leave?

SAY IT LOUD

SAY IT CLEAR

FASCISM IS WELCOME HERE

STOP MAKING TWO FUCKING THREADS

t. OP of the other thread

faggot

BASED LIZ

Fuck off you cunt

This is the starting of the rebellion between the cucked and the none cucked britpol

New links for the next thread

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/11/black-lives-matter-uk-leader-funded-taxpayers/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784178/Ruling-skies-Squadron-14-majestic-Spitfires-wow-crowds-Duxford-Airshow-fly-formation-mark-80-years-formation-RAF-Fighter-Command.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784294/Footballer-injured-crash-vows-walk-bride-aisle.html

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3783975/Elizabeth-Hurley-51-shows-sizzling-beach-body-posts-bikini-throwback-snap.html

express.co.uk/news/world/709532/migrants-stuck-on-fence-Spain

express.co.uk/news/uk/709488/Katie-Hopkins-LBC-racial-integration

Has anyone else ever though that edward kinda looked like nigel farage ?

Yes kek they look so alike, legit looks like he's a time traveller here

How can a man be so dreamy?

Anyone have that meme image of Harry Potter looking into the Mirror of Desire and seeing Are Nige in Number 10?

Scrap that one tbh.

That's just a ton of fake tan lad.

I thought so too but i think she might be a mix breed tbh

Why live?

He is the one true king

That doesnt matter when two clicks give you a new ip and new id.

All it does it fuck over people who use a vpn.

Bumping best thread

This.

Looks like I won again fellas :)

Better luck next time you anglo bashing mutts

Reported…

Thanks for the post

(you)

lads

All about the bumps fam

Didnt you admit to being a mixed race tranny?

He's probably the Chilean tbh

I'm burning out on the Internet, I spend most of my time on the chans and Twitch and I need a break. I'm going to walk away from the Internet for a week and return to pre-2000s entertainment of just television and reading.

I plan to watch a couple of movies a day but I don't know what movies I should add to my list. I thought I'd come ask you guys and see what suggestions you have. I'm okay with anything from dumb summer block busters to horror to slow burn single set movies. I just want to expand my horizons and distance myself from the chans for a bit.

archive.is/E2RMD

Douglas Carswell: ‘I’m having far too much fun to leave Ukip’

The fucking cunt needs putting in the gulags.

You lads like stuff?

Reminder that it could always be worse, you could be an EU commissioner destined for a pyre.

kek his face

for what fucking purpose?
YANKS OUT
Here's a list of Directors and their favourite films, git gud.
pastebin.com/tBRnJsYb

because some times I like to pretend I have friends. :(

gf simulation is better

SALT LEVELS RISING TO CRITICAL LEVELS
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5282eu/reesmogg_backs_trump_brexiteer_hails_republican/

Does someone have scans/readable pics of the UKIP leadership candidate leaflets?

Obvious Green voter.

Yawn.

Mogg is a cuckold who didn't even say 100% that he'd back Trump.

He said that he would "almost certainly vote for Trump" that's pretty much as close as you can get

anyone watched s2 of Narcos?

im up to the episode were Carillo comes back and pinochets that mulletspic right out a helicopter

Carillo is the best. Cant wait to see pablo get shoah'd like he did irl

What's up with your disgusting pies filled with animal viscera like kidneys?

kek what's happening here?

I occasionaly have been know to like stuff

Is good, better than first season, more feels and less sensationalism

You make pies out of blood too right?

Kindey is nice if you core it properly. You colonials dont even have proper cheeses like stilton smh, just cheap chedder imitations like cracker barrel and horrible processed shit

no, puddings out of blood m8

Pretty sure "I would certainly vote for Trump" is more certain m8.

Lads, I think I broke myself.

I thought I'd browse the dating sites for a bit, see if anything caught my fancy. All I can think is "why fucking bother?"

Joe Owen has fucked me up bad, he made me realise there is no hope of redeeming women in our life time. I have no interest in sloppy 88s so why the fuck am I bothering? It's depressing but true.

I actually ate that before. Smelled and tasted like a locker room.

Oh thats right. My mistake.

slide it

Good stuff tbh fam, especially black pud.

Also the scots have haggis which is all kinds of offal mixed with oatmeal and cooked in a sheeps stomach.

I hate you so much.
Just last night I was bitching about not being able to have haggis.

The nearest store which sells black pudding is an hour away from me, stop this torture.

you are a fool if you honestly believe the only cheese we have is american and cracker barrel.

Stay mad anglos.

wat

Fruit puddings better. Black puddings for faggots who like nigger dongs.

what i see is a new-romantic-sexual

nah lad, stilton is KING of cheeses. Better than that frog crap with the horrible white rind on it

I'm Canadian so I get the best meat, the french cheeses and the best beer. And (until i quit recently) the best cigarettes. The cigarettes in particular are far superior to all other countries. Try some Canadian cigarettes if you smoke.

fruit puddings are for fruits.

Real men eat traditional english milk puddings like custard and rice pudding

Fruit pudding is an alternative to black pudding.

Haggis is illegal because apparently sheep offal will give you cancer.
That polish vodka with the bison grass is also illegal because bison grass will give you cancer.

additionally, I bought some leather to wrap a hilt, and what do you know, leather gives you cancer too.

literally everything is "known in the state of california" to cause cancer, because if someone has had cancer and interacted with anything on the planet, that is proof that it is caused by those things, that retarded shit is usually quarantined to california, but there are nationwide bans in place based off the same horse shit.

nice try guy.

Then howcome that awful HFCS shit is allowed?

REMINDER THAT KNIGHTMAREZ IS A POLICE INFORMANT

youse cunts spend so much fucking time shitposting epeen banter and other rubbish (expect for coach hullowens memes ofc)
why don't you have your own TRS shows for jove's sake?

I was thinking about this earlier. We could probably make a pretty good Brit/pol/ show.

Call it "The royal report"

t. aussie

It could be funny tbf, but don't they already have a British show? Also, we aren't exactly fascists on this thread.

there is a British show but it's full of monarchist cucks with no personality.

I'd join a Brit/pol/ podcast, I'd shit talk you all into the floor. But you would need to give out some contact details and no one is willing to do that.

It would probably never happen, but if it did I'm sure it would be hilarious tbh. 22 stone NEET could do a weekly section on his fitness gains (if any)

Who /BRAAAAAAAP/ here?

It could easily happen but Brit/pol/ is too paranoid to want to try it.

Fucking sleep man

yeah while you galahs were busy mummyposting amd fapping to autistic german qts on jewtube - salvific strategum coach hullowens memes were tossed aside out on the street

only now are you pelicans understanding that coach jowens is the leading strategist for british nationalism; with doubles across the nation affirming this fact.

you'd think so - but no you faggots waste all your time and energy here making sixmillion threads about some sperg

there's room for multiple shows

under the leadership of coach joevvens is the only way it would happen

if you soggy bongs want to rip off our fairdinkum endeavours go ahead but at least call it something banter worthy like 'the qld report'

Someone here the other night posted a webm of a woman on a bed letting out the wettest, follow though fart I'd ever heard. I laughed my arse off.

Yeah I think I've watched and fapped to it. Blonde woman wearing yoga style pants?

Yes mate.

I'm hoping Hillary dies tbh lads

Would be one of the best years of all time to see her funeral and Trump in the whitehouse tbh lads

e-mail [email protected]/* */ if you're interested in doing a podcast for Brit/pol/

Include your age and preferred VOIP

If we get at least 3 people interested I'll do the leg work in setting it up.

Im sure SA would give it a go, what has he got to lose? We've already doxed him

Tripfags aren't welcome.

If I wanted an attention whore I'd get a girlfriend.

When will you overthrow the old whore and crown this glorious man king of England?

because there isnt an animal byproduct lobby greasing kike palms.

Hasn't existed since 1707 lad

Based CIVIC Sargon delivering cutting edge material once again.

Besides we would just put Harry on the throne.

Anti-feminism really is the biggest fucking cash-grab isn't it.

Sorry lad, it looks like you're taking a trip to the showers.
>>>/gaschamber/

Im not funny enough tbh.

sheesh.

DEY TWO SIDES OF DE SAME COIN

Alt right is replacing anti feminism. Anti-feminism is becoming main stream outside of the media, which keep trying to fight it. Most people have moved beyond that.

I saw both fads growing and thought about jumping in but decided against it as I don't fancy anti fa coming after me.

We don't know the tone of it yet lad. It could be hours of shit talking, serious talking or just erotica gay roleplaying.

I'm not interesting or intelligent enough lad, good luck tho

Im sure everyone agrees that if done well it could be a hit. But most are too shy and are scared of looking like mongs.

This could be great!
Add him as friend and tell him to go to Israel and organize a protest there.
Help him network with other libcucks.

They're like TV pundits, but worse, because occasionally they'll go up against each other. Youtube "politicians" will just stand in their virtual pulpit and pretend they're freedom fighters for the benefit of themselves and their echo-chamber of an audience forevermore.

Well zero people have taken me up on the offer so far.

Welcome to Brit/pol/. We're going to save our country by refusing to take any action at all ever, but hey I'll post another BBC link.

What will it accomplish achieve lad?

Get over yourself.

he really liked the yank slags tbh

BANTER
A== ==E
N== ==T
T== ==N
E== ==A
R== ==B
BANTER
A== ==E
N== ==T
T== ==N
E== ==A
R== ==B
BANTER
A== ==E
N== ==T
T== ==N
E== ==A
R== ==B

Well that came out so so didn't it

Going to try and reset my fucked up sleep pattern, stay awake, re-watch the Nige Vs Clegg debates maybe.

Is the auto update fucked for anyone else?

Yes.

Glad it's not just me then.

REMINDER THAT KNIGHTMAREZ IS A POLICE INFORMANT

ic.org/directory/odiyan-retreat-center/

someone tell me what game this is?

Crusader Kings 2, it's based though you need loads of DLC to get the best experience

Is he still floating about?

WAKEY WAKEY

Better get to work and help pay for it all

Yeah, hard to imagine a bigger waste of police time than investigating someone whistling at someone else.

Btw what happened to filenames? What was wrong with unix code?

Piss off, you've lost authority to tell us what to do,

Based Joe tbh.

Hashes are probably better for duplicate detection

The whole having families come over because one of them is here has always confused me. If you want to be with them so badly, fuck off back there and be with them. Do they give any reason other than feels?

Hullo! Have you a moment of your time to discuss our lord and saviour Kek? His signs are everywhere, and fruits are wonderous.

Six suspected illegal immigrants are on the run after sailing into a sleepy Suffolk town
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/11/illegal-immigrants-on-run-after-sailing-into-sleepy-suffolk-town/

Who was it who found this again? Mirror? Even other lefty journalists BTFO'd them on it.

This is a bit autistic tbh, either God's saving the white race or no deity is intervening. Kek doesn't exist and people are taking the meme to autistic lengths by offering crack rocks to Kek idols.

Yeah well, you know what I say to God then?

y'all see the good news yesterday?

Change in population size, 2010-2050.
Muslims: +73%
Christians: +35%
Hindus: +35%
Jews: +16%
Buddhists: -0.3%
(Pew Research)

Black Lives Matter leader received £50,000 of taxpayers' cash to fund feminist courses (and she missed last week's anti-air travel demo as she was on a flight to Brazil)

archive.is/2Rw1F

"IT'S MY RIGHT!"
Father of 8 had £15k when he arrived in Britain but still applied for a council house
thesun.co.uk/news/1763717/shameless-father-of-eight-immigrant-who-turned-down-too-small-five-bed-council-house-reveals-he-blew-15k-within-weeks-of-coming-to-britain/

Most of that Christian growth is definitely from blacks.

Where's that from?

that literally made me choke on my vape pen

Top Jewish donor suspended by Labour for comparing Corbyn team to 'Nazi stormtroopers'
thesun.co.uk/news/1763514/top-jewish-donor-suspended-by-labour-for-article-comparing-jeremy-corbyn-team-to-nazi-stormtroopers/

Pew Research

Scientists name parasite after Barack Obama
haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.741430

….I smell Soros
Austria may postponed its 3rd round President Vote after a break-in appears to have tampered with ballots
derstandard.at/2000044190295/Krisenstab-im-Innenministerium-tagt-zur-Verschiebung-der-Stichwahl?ref=rss

Absolutely disgusting

What a cheeky cunt and what a broken system we have.

Christian conservative blogger @His_Grace reported to police for hate crime
outnewsglobal.com/4899-2/

Fucking normies smh

Mods just ban this whole "Brit pol" tabloid cancer from this board already

Joe Owens was “on the door,” working as a bouncer at a popular Liverpool nightspot called The Garage when three fun-seekers came in: a blind man and his two companions. Sitting the blind man down, one of his friends went to the bar, the other to the men’s room. As Owens writes:
The bullying continued, and at last Owens was made aware of the situation:

Every time I see dreadlocks I want to set fire to them.

So that's it then the Mets going to be a completely Sharia Islamic institution in our lifetimes.

A lot of those 'centre' are right wingers scared of being called bigots by their friends.

Go suck a dick, and stop pretending that most of the rest of the threads on here are somehow more high-brow you little whiny bitch.

wew

middling fence-sitting cucks.

They are massively underestimating muslim growth

Definitely, it's like they aren't looking at it exponentially.

Indeed. It really hammered home how much the media and social media are censoring things they don't like, and that they have political agendas. Hillary passing out didn't trend at all on twitter whilst a massive amount of people were tweeting about it.

And a lot are Leftists not even aware they are left..

I like to think that there's a person behind the person taking the photo taking a photo of the person taking a photo of a person taking a photo of her food.

Yeah but don't get too blackpilled. Brexit happened after all.

b-but electoral politics never resulted in anything!

It's more can we effect change through the system before the system collapses.

I reckon we have until perhaps 2020/2025 to have a chance at doing things through the system. If the political and cultural climate hasn't changed in our favour by then, and things are carrying on just as before then I'll probably give up on electoral politics entirely.

As it is now, be it slowly, things are moving in our favour.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-campaign-cps-to-review-claims-nigel-farage-incited-hatred-eu-referendum-post-referendum-a7236181.html

The problem is by the time you have anything near nationwide support it's already endemic because everyone is now personally affected. That's why I like economic collapses, everyones effected and the nation doesn't have to be blanketed in muds.

why do only women got harassed and threatened on the internet

More personal attacks, can't attack his policies so they remove him like a Stasi removing political opposition on a cold east Berlin night.

Meant for

twitter.com/JayneOzanne
I don't know how anyone with a face like that can seriously accuse anyone else of being a troll, without being at dis-ease.

Most people are tough to be around. Just two years away from most of my friends has put me in an awkward position. Facebook is cancer. It's like watching a bunch of hamsters in their wheels. I really think it is stopping people from progressing, by virtue of its hermetic filter bubbling effect, on top of all the nudging and news manipulation.

You know when someone tells you to kill yourself on the internet?

Like happens on Brit/pol/ everyday?

To women that's harassment and they report it to the police.

How else would you "depict" the migrant crisis? Are they claiming the people taking advantage of the EU's asylum policy are mainly white?

They might as well just declare campaigning on restricted borders to be illegal.

Remember when this was a right wing conspiracy?

Now its on BBC's top stories.

Will the police take this seriously?

I remember her opening a jar of pickles and this was proof positive that she was fighting fit.

They are forced to investigate but won't tke it further

Like they say, if you can open a pickle jar, you can run the country

Forgot pic

In other news.
Within less than two weeks, Trump's odds at the bookies have gone from 11/4 to 9/4, and have now gone to 7/4

I bet £100 on him while he was at 11/4!

You lucky devil; I've £25 so far from when he was on 9/4

Kek.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/leamington-spa-temple-sikh-muslim-gurdwara-mixed-faith-marriage-protest-a7237071.html

I cycle past that fucking temple when I go to work
Its an eyesore
It's over a Hindu - Sikh marriage, not actually to do with race mixing

Thread is feeling quiet lads.

When do the NEETs wake up?

Don't say that mate, the next thing you know it will be.

It's all fucking managed, I'm sure of it, or at least it is coming off that way. Drive the kikes to the Torah Party and Jewkip then all the muzzies to Labour. In order to maintain the enmity. It would be still there without it, but they're trying to accentuate it, so they can proceed by way of crisis.

Lefties aren't learning their political correctness lesson from all this either. A lot of them in the supporter base are vehemently anti-semitic, in an uncultivated base fashion, and still harping on about hate speech against women and queers, but the worst thing is, they're becoming matey with Mudslimes. Utterly disgusting. They should all be thown in the sea,

Based Corbyn is a brit/pol/ sleeper agent tbh

What's wrong with this country?

Jews probably

Don't trust that figure at all, and even if it were true it would rely on BMI.

Still, for every middle aged person I speak to tells me that everyone gets fat at their age because of metabolism, as if calorie adjustment wouldn't make that impossible.

Sedentary office jobs in the post industrial economy. Most people make nothing physical any more, their only output is 1s and 0s over a network.

Emailed.

I thought yesterday the odds would have been 9/11.
I'll show myself out,

A lot people don't know you need to.cut calories as you age and excercise less

Gordo's raking in the dough, fellas.

We're probably like 90% of his fucking views.

Is she actually Black?

Anglicans: you share a church with this woman

twitter.com/HampshireKarin

gov.uk/government/news/eid-al-adha-2016-theresa-mays-message

Kek.

What church should join instead fam?

Reminder that Brit/pol/ is trying to set up a podcast.

Send your age and preferred VOIP to [email protected]/* */

Infiltrator or daftie?

Facebook is like the sexual revolution. It didn't change humans, it just allowed them to express themselves more accurately.

Facebook is awful because people are awful.

Have you heard of Paris Syndrome? The poor Japanese must be having fucking heart attacks when they visit Paris now.

lots of posts on islam but nothing about god and jesus

Right wing wins again

For goodness sake, GCHQ, no!

Not too bad tbh, if only there was an Orthodox church in my county.

He's a mixed Indian from South Africa and admitted to being a government informant a while ago iirc but I don't remember the source. Despite all of that he was still invited on youtube with Nick Griffin to bitch about Nigel.

He got shilled here a lot completely out of the blue back when he started causing drama and was and his one or two (((supporters))) tried to convince us not to vote UKIP shortly before the election.

That's my issue, my closest orthodox church is fucking ages away. I'd like to have a chat with them and see what it's all about but it's too damn far.

Round the Redditor

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/529r6r/a_walk_through_paris_displays_why_the_paris/

Funny what googling Paris syndrome turns up on the first page isn't it?

nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2016/07/message-from-jack-sen-future-of-british.html

Not everyone wants to Shitpost on Brit/pol/ all day, it's a complete and utter waste of time if we don't do out reach and produce real fucking content.

Gordo is producing more OC than fucking Brit/pol/ ever had. He's getting his message out there and getting attention while you jerk off to Paki girls and Ghoul's poorly drawn facebook posts.

Of course we are, but that won't stop him from being all giddy.

Gorodo won't be interrogated by PREVENT or arrested unless his perversions begin to extend to underage.

LAAAAAAAADS

How can the BBC be so racist and harass an innocent coloured person… :^)

purple aki, not heard that name in a while

Knightmarez not everyone is as retarded as you and goes to the police when Anti fa says "I'll kick your ead in mate" on facebook.

pure coincidence goy!

Hillary is done isnt she lads

I've never seem this much shit happen to her before and its all over twitter and facebook and shit

The pivot from "Shut up goy Hilary is in perfect health!" to "She has pneumonia and STILL campaigns hard, what a fucking TROOPER!" is too much even for normies. Stick a fork in the cunt, she's done.

TRUMP ODDS GONE FROM 7/4 TO 6/4 IN THE LAST COUPLE OF HOURS

wew

Yeah, nobody is buying it anymore

I hope she dies too, would be banter tbh

6/4 here at Coral

is working at a betting shop ok?

lol i remember reading a few weeks ago on the BBC they were saying how hillary's health is just a right wing conspiracy cooked up by alex jones and they used the website snopes as a source to say how healthy she was

:^)

oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2016/winner
6/4 at quite a few.

Boring and depressing but piss easy for slightly better than retail money. Unsociable hours tho

:^)

thought as much.
well done for not being NEET though those cunts are cancer

her illness just shows how strong women are and how great a president she will be

lads

perfect

S-shes SO STRONG guys, I-i swear

WOMAN STRONK

I burst out laughing when I saw it was the same author

Literally 6 days ago he was saying everyone who questions her health is nuts

Post a link to your youtube channel or link then

What would happen if shillary is declared unfit to run for presidency, or dies? Who would fill in the gaps to lead the Dems?

Yeah we should all be talking about a GCHQ podcast instead.

Joe Biden.

He was probably the back up guy all along. It would explain why he bowed out of running in the primary by using a lame excuse about his dead son even though he really wanted the job.

He probably wouldn't have beaten Bernie by homself because he doesn't have vagina bonus points, and they didn't want both him and Hillary running in case it split the vote and made Bernie win anyway.

Now they can throw him on the field as the reluctant hero of the Democrat Party.

Filtering tripfags who waste their lives on Brit/pol/ would be a better idea.

smh newfag detected

>"I spend most of my time on the chans and Twitch and I need a break"

You seem touchy lad

And we wonder why Chans are now Reddit.

Anti-Christian!

makes you think

this.
Biden kills Trump tbh

Is this 1a1 character from NA?

It's because alt-right summorizes several anti-progressive sentiments, and anti-Zionism which was pretty fringe and still somewhat is.

How so?

Filtered

How else could you keep a constant visible record of yourself on the chans and not get a visit like Nightmarez? No data leaves the UK unrecorded.

Hillary's big problem is likeability
People love Biden

And the whole campaign so far has been a shitfight, and both Trump and Hillary are covered in shit. Biden gets to swan in fresh without controversy.

AND biden gets big sympathy from his son dying of cancer

i don't know why he didn't run in the first place. Maybe they have dirt on him.

I wouldn't call the alt-right anti-zionist tbh, they've got a lot of weird people like Moldberg under their umbrella.

1) Because he hasn't been running, the press haven't been covering him as a potential candidate at all so they don't have any dirt to pin on him yet. Most of them will also be on his side anyway, so he'll be a completely """clean""" candidate that nobody has anything serious against for those last two months. No Clinton Cash, no emails, nothing. And they won't have the time to find anything juicy on him even if they wanted to.

2) He's been Vice President for eight years which normalfags will consider an automatic strong qualification even though his administration has been shit for their country.

3) He's a blank slate center-left liberal that all sorts of moderates and leftists can project their own views on.

4) He represents a fourth term for Obongo.

I believe he tried to run but dropped out pretty early.

What do you think your podcast will achieve for local politics, Mr MI5?
Is it for normal people or le fashy goys?

Tbh it sounds nice to chat with some fellows from Brit/pol/ about politics. We should have a thing to do that tbh.

What do you think harassing an autistic kid who looks like the missing link between bulldogs and a frog does to achieve local politics?

About the same as spamming extracts from films with the word nigger in it in between commenting on news articles.

Don't think anyone would consider Moldbug as alt-right

Which is why you don't copy the Daily Shoah which is completely useless for that exact reason.

A Brit/pol/ podcast could discuss local politics, could help arrange local campaigns and fight against local issues. Make it a grass roots podcast that raised awareness in small politics instead of discussing Trump and Clinton endlessly.

so what's stopping you

Brit/pol/ is full of faggots terrified to do anything but jerk off over manchildren who drool at a camera for an hour a day while feeling morally superior?

Takes more than 1 person to do this sort of podcast. Need to discuss ideas back and forth, hunt local issues down. One person doing that wouldn't get very far as they only have their own local knowledge and that's not interesting to listen to.

DOES OWEN SMITH REALISE HOW UN-ELECTABLE HES BECOMING?

order-order.com/2016/09/12/244920/

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Why don't you try joining someone like Adam Wallace's hang outs?

BASED

If I wanted to hang around with cross dresses I'd go get my dick sucked at the YMCA

can't wait to see muslims blow it up for idolatry

While we should remember Bomber Harris, we shouldn't forget the brave lads who actually flew in the planes and dropped the bombs!

fyi that x dresser calls himself Anna Blair on flickr and it's definitely not AW

Whatever you do lad, don't have shit mics or a pole on. Or Jez Turner.

Hello Adam.

order-order.com/2016/09/12/oy-vey-corbyns-new-seat-home-to-huge-jewish-community/

I would love to have the gravitas and intellect of AW but unfortunately it is not so

Top banter

Big mistake, they need to keep him as Labour leader for as long as possible

FRESH

Rousseau was wrong.

Romanticist art is pretty comfy though

LAD NO

He's obviously intelligent, but he takes himself way too seriously.

had me cringing.

Wouldn't Adam be automatically a pleb caste in his ideal society?

Hey son, I want to introduce you to your new step mother. This is Mercedes, she was in the year above you in high school. Make sure you're respectful and call her Mum from now on!

lad…

CAN THIS MAN BE STOPPED?

(checked)
But i already have lad, its an amazing and both depressing watch tbh.

he could probably beat the shit out of multiple flabby NA millennials at once

The top men of based NA are all empowered by Satan after ritually sacrificing undesirables, I wouldn't cross them lad.

JOE OWENS KILLED A MAN IN 2012

He was probably a daftie tbh

GAS THE DAFTIES

PRACTICAL POLITICS NOW

He was
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152813/Police-told-hand-CCTV-footage-violent-criminal-showing-firebomb-attack-mothers-house.html

Probably a bully. Joe Owens is a bully basher.

top kek where did he say this?

I wouldn't just kill the cunt, if someone did that to my mum's house, they'd be worse than dead tbh.

LADS IT'S GOING TOO FAST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'LL END UP WITH A FUCKING SKIN SKIRT

He's a Vaisya tbh

Wallace is the reincarnation of an esoteric Brahmin priest from ancient Āryāvarta tbh.

I think it was in here somewhere

He embodies the 'cultured thug' archetype tbh

Never realised how much an utter LEGEND Joe was.

So, when you're aren't throwing a tantrum on top of your high horse because people don't immediately jump to attention and do what you want when you pitch a random idea you're basically just another full time shitposter? Got it.

Tripping just because fuck you.

That's the problem with a lot of these people, massively over inflated egos.

If NA want to do anything productive, it's to convert potentially criminal chav males who hate diversity into mini-Joe Owens through a basic nationalist education and honour-based martial arts training.

Here's Joe's book, btw
scribd.com/doc/2426644/Action-Race-War-To-Door-Wars

I don't trust the guy. He makes the same argument for 20 minutes every video, it's always.

I don't think he's wrong on every point but he just continues to shit fling and saying his single solution is the only one.

THE FINAL SOLUTION

Hows that white ethnostate going? Is Gordon one of the master race too?

He's right though lad, every solution has been tried and failed, early BNP was a good success, you know that little thing called
LOCAL POLITICS

Just ignore him lad.

We still have the final solution lad.

Didn't work though did it? :^)

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Knew a mate who got that, he got surgery to get rid of the flaps but he just has a large scar along his lower body now tbh.

You have to accept the mistakes you made fatty.

You can get it removed afterwards.

Leaves scars though lad.

You have

On the board and you consider me to be a shitposter? No wonder you're popular here, it's a spastic convention.

Can you not tell ID's apart you absolute spastic?

wish i could read actuallyand i don't like him lad, just because he posts here doesn't mean i like him. Just like you, you post here, doesn't mean i like you.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youre fucked mate

Never misclick a (you) lad? Guess you don't get enough of them. It's like juggling testicles, some times you just punch yourself in one by accident.

ignore my actual post why don't you.

Don't bully me, lad. The more weight I lose, the faster I become.

Yeah. My mummy did so. It's so fucking creepy though. How will the sense of touch work? I mean, I'll lose such a big area of skin. If I poke my belly, will it feel like I am poking it where I am poking it?

I don't want to, lad. I just want to lose weight without loose skin. smh. At least I'll look better with a shirt.

I know, lad. Just glad most of my fat is on my belly/hips/thighs, and I got a relatively strong chest and I work out. So I hope I can avoid loose tits.

I wonder if your scar make you look like you've had a caesarian.

You're going a bit fast for that lad, 2 stone gone already

Lets play spot the camo nigger instead.

Yeah. I have to slow down. I'll have to eat more. I was shocked when I saw how much I've lost. Mummy said it was good but she's wrong tbh.

I can't find any pics of the results that aren't fresh. The post-op ones seem obvious, but I am sure the scars get lighter with time, right?

Times up lads! If you couldn't tell there is a camo nigger in the middle of the picture, he's trying to be a chair and a curtain.

Remember to ignore the 3 chimps and look at the furniture! They can't hurt you, they're only 2D!

keep drinking lots of water and moisturize your skin daily, the skin can be lost naturally without surgery but will take a long time

surely they just need to keep losing weight then the skin will be taut against the muscle

WEW LAD

Do you want to play lad?

This one is tricky

I am glad that you and others are permanently marked by your vices. Being a piece of shit and then trying to atone is not equal to never being a piece of shit at all, and it shouldn't be. There is some justice in the world after all.

It's not his fault lad. His mummy should've raised him properly smh.

Yeah I heard drinking water is good. And I do tbh.

I don't know, man. I was 22 stone. My goal is to be 12-14 stone. That is a lot of loose skin for muscle to fill.

My parents enabled me tbh.

This. Kept buying sweets, even when I begged her not to.

helps to keep the skin elasticity

Cameron just stood down as MP for Witney

Impatient to cash in

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE HOLES? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm an innocent big baby, lad.

Why? I thought it made you keep some "water weight" or whatever. I just heard it was good so I do it tbh.

Checked and he lived and hung out where I grew up, my cousin went to school with Mikey Berry the lad he chased onto the train tracks and died.
I've even met Purple Aki once. He walked into the Liverpool Student Union when I was there.

At least not being raised properly makes me want to raise my future kids properly tbh.

they look like drainage holes
the surgeons make those sometimes if they expect fluid to build up and they are removed at a later date

Hopefully you dont have kids tbh since you blame your parents for your own shortcomings

Or roundcomings

kek

Fucking disgusting. I'm a wuss tbh.

I blame my parents for what they did/didn't do tbh.

That's not funny, lads.

Jesus fucking christ stop blaming your parents, they didn't force you to stuff your face. You did that on your own. You can't blame them for not teaching you because of they used to teach you not to be a fat fuck in every school.

remove the of.

You should blame yourself for everything you do in life

Dont be such a wuss, doest matter what your parents "didnt do" what matters is what YOU do

You literally have the mentality of a child

Take some responsibility for you own actions

No lad, it's fucking hilarious.

I wouldn't bother mate. These people won't admit to their own flaws they want to blame their parents.

Lad read the image, everyone knows what he's like.

The tragedy of 22 stone user is that he will never develop self-awareness, regardless of amusing mspaint images and mirrors.

No he is self-aware, its just his type of shitposting really,

Hopefully he'll get type 2 diabetes from the (you)s we keep feeding him.

Self-deprecation isn't self-awareness.

wew, lad. Actually everyone was allowed to be as fat as they wanted in school, but I didn't really become really fat until I became a NEET tbh. Parents never really taught me about moderation and just let me eat as much as I wanted, and just kept buying more and more sweets even when I told them I didn't want any.

I'm already hurting enough, lad. It can't be all my fault.

What do you mena self-awareness, lad? I know I am fat. I am losing weight.

I am very lucky that I never got diabetes.

They kept buying you more and more sweets despite you not wanting them, yet you still ate them. Christ those stupid parents

You are solely responsible for all the decisions you have made in life

22st NEET character reads more like an invented persona than anyone real

It's still out there waiting patiently for you to pour a few more cans of Monster into your blood stream.

Then comes the interim period where you don't know you have it until you collapse and get rushed to hospital one day.

this

Post pics to prove you're obese, fatman

I ate them both because I couldn't resist, and because I wanted it gone.

I'll take some responsibility, not all.

I don't eat sweets or drink anything with calories tbh. Now I'm losing weight.

I won't post pics, lads.

Lad, would you be willing to do a brit/pol/ porno with you and ttpw?

No. I don't think my dick would be able to penetrate his arse anyway.

Don't you all have something more ineteresting to discuss than some poor guys weight problem he's trying to fix?
I mean Cameron is bitching out like a puss because Muh Grammar schools.

Links?

Dear Leader Kim Jong-Un casts glorious quaking of earth on worst Korea aka occupied Korea. The capitalist dogs shake in their boots at DPRK's might!

youtube.com/watch?v=FxkLXaRtfj4

archive.is/pUgWG

And thats why you're a 22stone fat fuck

20 stone 7 lbs tbh lad

You're still the size of 3 humans

what a shit era that was

Not really, lad. My goal is 12-14 stone tbh.

We'll probably end up missing him a bit, just like we miss Ed Miliband.

Millipede was missed because he was a spazz, but unlike Corbyn, was a funny spazz..

Mr Slippery's one redeeming feature is that he's not Theresa Stalin.

Reckless and provocative statement

Rest in peace Mr. Cameron. You fuelled the disillusionment of the British people with your incompetence. A new age is dawning! God wills it!

Fucking hell, lads

Yes my friend. Dictator Cameron is no longer, the new age is coming. Prepare yourself in the image of Juche ideal now.

fucking normalfags

This. It's probably all bullshit. Either way he takes up far too much of the threads and has been doing this for about a year and a half now. There's literally no point even talking to him, you could predict the reply before it's posted so why bother.

He's the next evolution of Bateman.

We have to give credit to Dave for somethings lads, he was stupid enough to think he could win a referendum.

Fuck me lads, my university is cucked. I just found out about this.

You must be new here. It's nothing but shit posting. No one wants to actually do anything or discuss anything useful.

Pakis are out gang banging white girls but it's okay because we found a spastic on youtube we can make webms of XD

are BASED NA marching or what?

Make some conversation then lad.

Top wew lad

XD

sad cunt

I've tried, it doesn't go any where. Either you bait or get ignored.

then you're uninteresting

You have to be one of the most pathetic cunts on here tbqh. Stop whinging because no-one is interested in what you have to say

Is it possible to get benefits from being fat?

Naah it's some shill demonstration by a 'Racial Volunteer Force'.

It wasn't my first choice uni. ;_;

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2768442/It-s-not-easy-overweight-benefits-says-25-stone-mother-two-wants-MORE-money-government-help-diet.html

Post Milibands

THE BANKERS THE BONUSES

Is he wrong?

back from work lads

gardening is fun

Have a bonus Dave

I didn't say he was lads. Just memeing tbh

Would be kek worthy if a UKIP candidate got in. The constituency seems rather cucked though unfortunately.

Fuck

Not really lad, they'#re trying to push this angle, but the normie is going to see a fucking sick woman, you don't want someone sick as your president.

I meant the comment, lad. It's savage.

Time to check youtube for spastics.

You are one

I didn't even notice it, holy fuck lad that's savage.

Did you see the latest Gordo video lads?

Dont give a hoot about that fat retard

Hey Muhams my fellow Pakistani, did you hear Brit/pol/ posted another frog picture? Guess we better stop raping white girls.

Just filter and ignore him, lad. He seems genuinely autistic.

Never forget

You're the worst kind of cunt. Happily shitposting up till the moment you want to start a fucking radio show or whatever, and when you don't get what you want immediately, like a petulant child, you strop about and wail how unfair it is and go all muh black pill and continue shitposting.

What a fucking cunt. 22st NEET is better than the likes of you, you fucking baby.

I got a couple of people who want to do it actually. I'm just having fun being a proper British poster in Brit/pol/

No you don't lad, you wouldn't have thrown all the toys out the pram if you had.

I doubt you've experienced fun in years

Go for a walk lad

Lad, I'd show you but I'm not compromising people's privacy, you can see one of them responded to the post.

Ever experienced drugged up white 12 year old minge lad? That's fun or so the pakis tell me.

Saw a mk3 capri going for cheap, I've got a free garage and I'm tempted to get it as a project for the weekends. It's a 3.0 litre as well, tempted as fuck tbh.

Thanks, lad.

case in point

See, I can be nice.

Dunno where the fuck you got this idea that I'm neo-Nazi? I'm a British nationalist lad.

If you don't want this in your country you're a racist neo Nazi!

While I was down in central London I saw a couple of black guys preaching the Gospel and handing out Christian leaflets.

It made me sad that these people need to be sent back whereas atheist SJWs are going to stay.

But that's the way it's gotta be.
Actually, couldn't we confiscate some SJWs' assets and give them to folks like that when we deport them? That way they could live like Kangs back in Sierra Leone or wherever, whereas the SJW is living up to his ideals of white guilt and marxist wealth division.

lad, you know that's a mtf, right?

Sorry lad.

Lad traitors are first against the wall don't forget

You mean non-Nazis like you guys?

ive always had an idea that some of the niggers here can be sent to rule parts of africa, at least we get a use out of them

We can send the SJWs to Africa too tbh.

But lad, if he mentions paki rapists that means he wins the argument! He has the mentality of a kraut.

You haven't seen nothing yet lad, this is only the beginning.
THINGS ARE CHANGING LADS
SOMETHING HAD TO GIVE EVENTUALLY

lads I have a paki girlfriend and she said she wants to get serious

all the white girls in my area are drunk slags

what should I do?

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Lad just because you don't post it for a month doesn't mean we forgot.

The best year of my life lad

All we need now if for Trump to win

Stop shitposting and enjoy the filter

lads I have a ching chong girlfriend and she said she wants to get serious
all the white girls in my area are drunk slags
what should I do?

Slightly off topic but if any of you lads are near Ealing and want a copy of Like the Roman: The Life of Enoch Powell I spotted a hardback in the Cancer Research for £2.50. I already have a copy.

I feel it too.

I was mocking the quoted user and implying he was D&C baiting

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Fairly sure Trump has it in the bag now, I doubt Hillary will last until nov.

I've decided to take the last week of my holiday time from work for yank election week tbh. I just can't miss this. When i took some days for brexit i genuinely felt the happiest i had in fucking years, I need that feeling again for my health tbh.

lads I have an ayy girlfriend and she said she wants to get serious
all the human girls on my station are drunk slags
what should I do?

Not an argument lad…

Lad you know fine well i don't have glasses.

Extra mature cheddar is the best by itself.
Melted stilton on a burger or with a steak is top tier though.

It's a fine argument.

How do you "local politics" a Muslim area? It's too late, Sharia law is local politics and you're out numbered.

"alt-right" is the brand name of Holla Forums outreach basically
don't fall for the homosexual d&c etc… they're doing it because they're afraid
I have insider knowledge of enemy activities and know this is a fact
despite this the "movement" might still get co-opted in the future if we're lax

lads I have a Parliamentarian girlfriend and she said she wants to get serious

all the Royalist girls in my area are drunk slags

what should I do?

Kill some Irish to clear your mind lad. Maybe our new friend Chaim Goldwitz can give you some relationship advice.

I reckon so too. By all accounts that should be the case anyway, but I can't shake the nagging feeling that some supreme kikery may yet throw a spanner in the works. Let's just hope it fails like everything else they've thrown at him.

LAd i don't think you're family would forgive you if you did a roundhead lass.

Muslims areas are gone, but we can reclaim them after a party can push repatriation and disadvantage them which will take time and local politics what's your proposition on getting rid of them?

My biggest fear is the way they vote, fucking computers.

lads I have a Whitegirlfriend and she said she wants to get serious

all the Muslim girls in my area are drunk slags

what should I do?

Don't get the hate for Milo, he's perfect for deflecting any accusations of 'bigotry'

Ta lad

jihad

local politics is important but what we need to achieve victory is metapolitics.

He's an attention whore lad, hes fucking cancer.

Not an argument tbh

How do you reclaim them? They're not going to move back to Durka Durka land willingly and if you turn violent you will see millions of Muslims all over Europe zerg rush the island. How do you deal witht hat?

"Hate" is how the Politically Correct tyranny calls "Heresy", user. You're one of them, by the sound of it…

wew lads

I think the most important thing to do right now is shifting the overton window in the UK. Trump's campaign managed to do it with the Republicans, and Brexit also kind of did it now (talk of points systems, restrictive immigration, grammar schools etc).

Now I'm not saying we should all join the Tory party, of course we shouldn't, but shifting things in the metapolitical sphere should be a priority. Readership wise Breitbart London gets way more people than the Spectator, so thats a fairly good thing already.

How do we go about shifting metapolitics on the side of the UK? We're influenced by the USA due to anglo-sphere internet but does anyone have ideas? Going into cuckservative comments sections and shitposting could always work.

Oy vey! Hillary wins by 1.2 Billion votes! See Goy- I mean fellow Americans, hate never wins!

What are you on?

You deal with the channel tunnel

Don't think too hard on it, your head might explode.

Whoops, your cover's blown.

The window was shifting with UKIP then they won a minor victim in the grand scheme of things (EU is fucked either way) and UKIP implodes.

How do you shift the window when every one who gets the slightest bit of success pisses off screaming "I'm not a racist!" into the night?

Have you been on the meth lad?

Disadvantage through social benefits discriminating against them indirectly then push repatriation after you've turned the culture against them. How do you think we should fix it lad?
Why would they come here if it got violent the army would back the whites and the people who have an overwhelming number advantage over the Muslims, also how would they get here boats?

From a Politically Correct fanatic like yourself, your arrows are like an anointing balm.

Come on, tell me that I'm committing "Hate speech". You want to, user.

HHAAAAAAATTTEEEE SSSSPPEEEEEEECCCCCHHHH

A bunch of women last time I checked mate.

How do you source fuel for a navy? It'll be siege warfare mate, sit outside and let us starve to death.

Though maybe shitposting in comments sections wouldn't work if we don't have an alternative like Trump ready yet. I mean there is UKIP, but its hardly election season yet and they don't have much to distinguish themselves beyond Points System and Are Nige.

Its not like Trump where there are more meme worth ideas like The Wall and such. Though Arron Banks had ideas for 'radical' policies to start pushing to put UKIP back into the public sphere.

I dunno, just wondering what would work.

I'm actually starting to believe in meme magic now. I had thought it was just a fun way to celebrate/root for something but this can't be all just coincidence anymore.

Because the British navy can't shoot down small dinghies holding some pakis with AKs?

have you seen the state of them mate? I wouldn't put money on them being able to piss straight.

that cat is the cutest pic i have ever seen

What the fuck

We have north sea oil, all they have to do anyway is camp at Dover and wait

Lad…

Look at them, they're not all women. They're either trannies or betas.

Do you really think that's going to defend shit? They look like they have down syndrome.

Not really lad, its almost gone. The recent massive amount of oil is a result of fracking. We've already gone through the world's big oil deposits. When we run out of enough oil to power our current world, a lot of pakis are going to die. and a lot of us

That indeed is one of my biggest worries. Using fucking computers to vote, I ask you. Fucking computers.

What's your solution to the scenario you've outlined? Just wait for the collapse, right? Accelerationism, right? Then you can be another one of the big egos to say "I told you so", and everyone will rally around you and go on a white jihad.

Go on and pretend like you didn't get called out on your Politically Correct fanaticism, but in the back of your mind you'll remember that the last time you were so called out was today.

Days in a row user. has not been called out for being Politically Correct: 0

So? The technological advantage is so great the pakis don't have a chance, how are they going to destroy a destroyer with AKs?

I do not have to have a solution to point out the solution proposed is flawed. I don't need a solution to point out jumping off a cliff and waggling your willy isn't going to make you fly now do I?

You're messing with me ye?

you don't need to destroy it if it's completely useless. If your gun is out of ammo it doesn't matter that you have a gun. I can come stab you and load it with my own ammo.

I'm sure there will be enough to power some ships, it's not like it'll be going to petrol stations if SHTF

It's childish to call all disagreement "Hate".

Fair point lad, i just meant once we run out enough oil to power our current levels which i think is going to be in 15-20 years then a lot of people, mainly in the cities are going to die.

How will they be useless? Why will guns not have ammo?

Lad we aren't like the fucking French with their autistic steel casing problem, we are capable of making our own ammunition.

Because they're crewed by trannies and downies.

Yea, the French at least aren't dumb enough to house their migrants, they keep trying to push them off onto other countries. We're the end of the line where everyone has to get off the bus if they like it or not.

I'm confident in nuclear energy but a lot of leftist retards are fanatic about opposing it and normies have an irrational level of fear concerning radiation.

So the whole British Navy will not be able to function in any shape because there isn't enough good men there? You can make that argument against any organisation lad

LAd i was talking about ammo, you just change the subject instantly. But sur elets go on about your point, so what, the fucking French need to buy all of their ammunition from the Chink we can at least fucking make bullets to shoot pakis.

Peak oil is pretty scary tbh, it would be such a colossal event

It's just a phrase lad…

I'm saying we don't have any men left. They're too busy posting frog pictures on the Internet to be men.

Same, but i fear we won't have built much plants by the time due to our politicians opposing it. In Scotland we have 2 nuclear energy plants that power 30% of our grid, the SNP is opposed to nuclear energy. Prime example of government autism really,

So join NA? Good men always appear in time of hardship lad, that's how they are made

How did we ever win wars in the past without podcasts, lads?

Look at the picture again lad. It's 2 chinks, 2 downies 2 trannies and commander beta.

Stop complaining you hypocrite waster

Why do normies love talking about how much they love/need coffee?

They think that it makes up for their lack of personality.

I don't actually like coffee, i just drink it when i need to wake up.

I joined Anti-Fa, I get all the neon haired minge I want. I'm THE PUA player of Anti-Fa Islington

Implies they work hard and have disposable income.

Oh no a picture with all the women in the navy in the Navy means it's all pozzed beyond repair

Lad…

Aww he starts writing fiction to cover for his lack of life

Are you mocking me, lad?

Nice sentiment lad.

Coffee tastes nice and is great for making it difficult to sleep.
t. Druggie

These are the best of the best, these are the people they're proud to put on display.

What does it say about the rest of them?

Infiltrating antifa and subverting it would probably be more productive than joining NA tbh.

Lad…

OH FUCK LADS
THIS SINGLE PICTURE OF A WOMAN IN THE MILITARY PROVES ITS BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR
WE'RE DOOMED

People who drink tea/coffee are most likely addicted to it

They "need" it. Most people who drink both don't realise they are addicted to it

JOIN BASED NA TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE

Agreed. But Brit/pol/ is too busy posting frogs and arguing with shit posters to do that. Imagine how good it would feel to cuck Anti-fa, make some bitch gag on your cuck, cum all over her face, take a picture and upload it with "Hitler did nothing wrong" as the comment text on Facebook Anti-Fa Edinburgh.

See lad, you proved my point. Even when you try and take the piss you show it's full of degenerates in disguise.

Just get tired from drinking coffee tbh.

id let her drill me

That's what NA actually do!

They had some of their guys join Antifa and then, at a protest, start a fight wishin their own ranks! Antifa didn't have a clue what was going on and started fighting each other!

BASED MOTHERFUCKING NA!

stop posting any time

Truly we are fucked I hope

Double dubs checked. It's not that women in the military will make our military bad, the problem is that women being in the military goes against the fact that, like it or not, men are disposable while women aren't.

BASED NA
LETS GET OUR DICKS OUT IN FRONT OF LITTLE KIDS

corrrr.

The other guy is making a point that a picture showing women int he navy means its worthless and useless. Just taking the piss really.

It's okay, the army keep the ladies well out of harm's way. They have supporting roles only.

Pretty much as they are supposed to have tbh.

Nah lad, I'm having fun. Black pilling you Neo Nazis.

Women make units they are part of perform worse one very scale

They waste money time and resources while doing nothing but fucking up the brotherhood a unit needs to survive

Maybe you should have a bunch of male friends some time and see what happens when you introduce a cum dumpster. 100% falls apart and turns into pissing contests.

Source?

BASED LUGGAGE LADS
NEXT THEY'LL BE HIDING IN ANTIFA BACKPACKS.

You aren't 'black pilling' anyone you saddo you're just showing us how depraved you are

Don't go dissing the ancient German battle tactics laddo

Lad you know fine well the women who join our armed forces are bull dykes.

Based NA should try and map out their leadership network and who provides funding

then dox them all and post it online so future DTT,FFB's can get busy

think big lads

Where have you got this idea that NA disapprove of bullying that pathetic fat fuck Jahans?

How does that change anything? Men will still compete for female attention and the off chance she might only be half dyke.

Why doesn't Brit/pol/ do that?

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing.html&page=1

scary stuff lads

HOLY FUCK LADS
THE NUTT GOT A BEARD

badselfeater.com/

SAY MY NAME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe we do. We're everywhere and nowhere.

He looks like NorthernLion now

Carrying on the tradition I see

Pathetic loser

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today’s races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [. . .] Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe’s feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

im spooked

kek

He's projecting!

I'm sure our ancestors hated living in in such a boring homogeneous country tbh. Then again I suppose we aren't really homogeneous.

Bit like Based NA

Post the results then lad…

Calm down Kalergi

A++ here lads

What about you?

Not ignoring you lad, I'm just 34 odd hours of no sleep and my eyes are starting to blur, also too much coffee, sorry.

Truly we are now enlightened.

I don't think you know what Black pilling is

i hope to be gamma positive but at the moment im a beta poz

Here's a solution.

You can't black pill me lad, i have confidence in the British people.

Yeah you see Muslims cheating the political process through fraud and intimidation wherever they dominate in numbers.

Yeah the Muslim police who got involved with the Muslim rape gangs safeguarded our streets. Do I even need to tell people here more Muslims from Britain are in ISIS than the army?

Wew they're the worst for fake charity schemes to fund fucking terrorism, plus they do charity to proselytize. This is why you guys should always be nice to the homeless and maybe help them out meaningfully if you can. I see muds helping bums and trying to get them to convert to Islam all the time tbh.

>it's so great you're all in solidarity with each other around the world *cough cough* *whisper against us* **cough cough* and that we're donating fuck tons of money to minimise your suffering you've caused yet we're still always seen as the bad guys even by Muslims in the UK

I have no lungs and I must reee tbh.

They will never break us

"REFUGEES" HOLIDAY IN THE COUNTRIES THEY "FLED" FROM AT TAX PAYER'S EXPENSE

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/12/refugees-holiday-countries-fled/

Low IQ deracinated civic babies tbhn

we could win if we cucked the pakis

don't call him that you meanie

Leftists always get the memes wrong.

It's part of their nature, to be completely out of touch with reality and yet still think they know better than everyone.

But Indians have higher IQs and get better GCSEs than whites, lad.

then why is india such a shithole?

I take small consolation from the dislike ratio.

Lad…

Fuck sake

Why is she such a sharia loving cuck

Shitting in the streets

wish i was american tbh

They have the world's cleanest toilets lad.

Then go there

LAD

Nature is the fascist.

We either accept nature or try to ignore it at our peril, like cucks.

Old chap…

Polite reminder that even if you have white children they won't be able to find a white partner to marry and will be stuck with a Muslim.

not "skilled" enough
cant be a successful illegal because I'm white

don't yell tbh

The low IQ ones are too poor to come over here, we get all the driven high IQ ones.

Brahmin's have higher IQs than Jews I've heard. Also reminder that as a spiritual Brahmin Adam Wallace is a font of wisdom.

if nature is fascist, why did they lose? lmao

Lel I disliked it too.

kek

Brahmins are descended from whites, that's why.

LAD

Well the only way humans got to where they are is literally centuries of grueling death and natural selection.

How is it?

The toilophobia's still lurking in their genetics fam

Nature didn't lose, you fool.

Since WW2 we have seen a decline of the West, precisely because it has fallen increasingly out of step with nature.

And now the freedums and welfare we have is causing us to devolve

Industrial Revolution*

Agricultural revolution*

true tbh

SUCK IT NATURE

Discovery of Fire*

kek

Fascism is just standing together with your mates and holding up a big axe, then daring any Jews that pass to try and break you.

The industrial revolution was a harnessing of natural principles.

The social order of the era was still essentially fascist. The sto big survived, the weak perished.

But with increasing social modernity, the weak thrive, at the expense of the stron, and society regresses as a result.

Modern people are physically and mentally weaker than our ancestors of just 100 years ago, let alone further back.

The weakness will continue, unless these social trends are reversed.

Islam, essentially a fascist doctrine, will dominate the west in the absence of a return to principles that value strength amongst westerners.

Lefties will continue to defend this

Forests can be regrown. Even a desert can be terraformed with the correct plant species introduced. A marsh can become a forest through pioneer plants in a similar way.

ENGLISH BLOOD CANNOT BE REPLACED >: C

Islam is a cuckhold religion, it started as a jealous fanfiction by Arabs who wanted to be like Jews. They're still being cucked by Jews today and keeps losing wars to them. Also the founder was a pedo and probably had small hands if you catch my drift.

But fascists are always getting rekt in wars. See Harris.

>there are people on 4chan who bought into the based tory meme

advanced tech allows the weak to rule the strong

Leftists live in denial of reality, it's what they do.

They pretend everything is a social const auct, and that we are all blank slates that they can write on, so society can be reshape into their imaginary egalitarian utopia, in complete ignorance of natural order.

Wait until we hit peak oil lad.

Source?

Until the system collapses, and everything returns to how it was.

A society where the weak dominate the strong is asking for its own death, which inevitably comes.

Do you honestly not believe that?

Look at the people posting here and compare them to adult males.

That Greek lad is paranoid that the alt-right will persecute him for not being white enough so he's nervous about it. sad tbh

Yeah you are the strongest case for it

The new MST3K is going to be awful, isn't it?

Is betfair legit? Putting £200 on Trump. It's the best odds, right?

It's going to be fucking horrible, but the guys who made MST3K make their own online show and have been for like 10 years iirc.

???
All I see is text

Lad I'm going to win a £500

Anyone know the odds right at the start?

What were the odds then? I bet a week or two ago at 7/4, now it's 6/4

No. All of the evidence shows that people are more intelligent than they were a hundred years ago.

In terms of physical strength, I'm not sure. Even now we have much better nutrition, but then again far less people do manual jobs. I expect the peak was somewhere around the 50s/60s

NEW THREAD LADS GET IN HERE

Hey look, he's back

What a cancerous cunt you are.

It was 2/1 back in July. Double my bet tbh.

Every time

BASED

trtguide.com/low-testosterone-than-grandfathers/

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4243/Infertility-rising-problem.html

telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/wellbeing/diet/10525107/Why-is-Britain-fatter-than-ever.html

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html

Many other sources for this stuff and similar. Amazed you had to ask for any.

Nope

shit thread
have a good webm

Nothing about being weaker lad, fascism is for slavs and other subhumans tbh

REAL TTHREAD

Wasn't talking about testosterone, fertility or weight though.

From your own article on IQ:

"People" have become less intelligent in the last decade on average, but it doesn't take a genius to work out why that is

What Happened?

Testosterone is totally related to strength what are you on about?

Lad…

Yeah you're right, being pumped with xenoestrogens and testosterone inhibitors is making us stronger

Was mostly talking about the intelligence claim.

Even though Islam may have some good things (such as it's fascist underpinnings and strict moral code) it is not compatible with the Western man. It was created by an Arab, with a heavy basis on the other Abrahamic religions, designed to appeal to a submissive mindset.*

Compare to Fascism as advocated by Mosley (based lad). His harshest critics called it a foreign political system and highlighted the supposedly un-English things about it (the jackboots, the overtness of the message, the movement's popularity in Italy and Germany). We now understand that his brand of fash was as English as it comes (with it's roots easily traceable to that jew-loving cunt, Cromwell) but at the time it was seen as a Central European ideology that had no place in Britain.

*Inb4 Christians get mad about it, [European] Christianity is different to the other two Abrahamic faiths as it assimilated many ideas, concepts and celebrations from the European pagan traditions it conquered. Islam does no such thing. It will allow the Muslim to pretend to be part of the local culture until it has secured a strong enough foothold to begin making it's demands.

Not disagreeing with the chemical effects on our bodies, but it doesn't mean we are weaker, food is more plentiful than ever.

Hi there GCHQ

Modern people are weaker, less healthy, and more stupid than generations of the past.

We live in a society that rewards weakness, and penalises the strong.

This leads to an increase in weakness society wide.

The strong are forced to pay for the weak, leading to a decline in their abilities too.

This can only lead one direction, downwards, hence the decline of the West.

As the West falls increasingly out of step with natural principles, a competing system, Islam, rushes in to fill the void. A weakened apathetic West is powerless to stop it.

Unless the West adopts values of strength again, Islam will dominate.

Just saying it again isn't a source

22 stone user is definitely agent of the year. I hope he gets a big bonus, lad deserves it.

(checked)
Gr8 banter lad

I know, it is not compatible with the West, which is why it will dominate Western man an ultimately force him out of existence.

Islam is a group evolutionary strategy to preserve and encourage the genetic domination of Arabs.

If Islam dominates the West, so will Arab genetics.

Proof lad?

"strong" sounds vulgar and barbaric m8

virtue and nobility is better

Mogg is a frail man but also admirable

The real world is your source.

Just look at the people of today, how they act and how they live.

Compare that to the achievements of the people of the past.

Then I clearly misunderstood your post. I thought you were advocating *for* Islam, not just being a depressingly blackpilled faggot.

I'd prefer actual evidence lad.

Shoo shoo GCHQ

I'm not being blackpilled.

My whole point is that the West needs to adopt Fascist principles again in order to survive.

Continued progressivism will be our death.

Your inability to find this out for yourself, your laziness and apathy, when the evidence is easy to find, is itself evidence of the uselessness of modern people.

zerohedge.com/news/2014-08-25/dumb-dumber-scientific-proof-people-are-getting-stupider

Apart from when Britain flourish it wasn't fascist lad

He's still a cuck compared to men of the past.

He apologised for just speaking at a Tradition Britain Group meeting!

O, then we're in agreement

0.5bitshekel has been deposited in your account

It still operated according to natural laws.

The strong thrived, the weak died, as nature would have it.

Britain has never flourished under progressivism. Progressivism is an illness.

Jerrycuck mods happened.

Give it a rest lad

Immigration has enabled the weak to dominate the strong.

Larger numbers of low IQ Muslims not live on benefits paid for by British whites who can no longer afford large families.

As a result, Muslims are increasing in number, while whites decline.

This is an example of exactly what I am talking about.

No more brother wars.

The thing is, lad, the only reason it gets posted this much is because Jerrycucks and Yank mutts got triggered by it.

Natural laws and fascism are different things, what you are saying sounds stolen from Nietzsche's thoughts on power, not fascism.
The strong also died, they had more of an advantage sure. But you are tying the ability to climb ranks and improve with fascism which clearly isn't the case otherwise Britain would have never ruled the world.

No welfare has done that and how our culture has been feminised, the root caused isn't immigration. This also has nothing to do with that "everyone is dumber and weaker these days"

You're splitting hairs lad.

The entire starting point for this is that Nature is the ultimate fascist.

Yes, immigration is a symptom not the cause. The welfare state is also a symptom, not the cause.

The cause is that we have fallen out of step with nature, and the only way to return to a more workable order would be to adopt a more fascistic mindset from now on.

If we do not, then we will be subjugated by Islam, which is a very fascistic ideology anyway, just not one suited to the survival of the Western man, but of Arabs.

No I'm not you're lumping everything as fascist that you approve of Nietzsche ideas are the opposite of fascism and nationalism.
Nothing in nature is fascist lad
Welfare is a huge cause of this, unless you mean the Jews behind it.
Depends what you define as nature, and no fascism and nature are not related at all.
Explain how they've done really fuck all for the last 500 years if it's so great?

Lads, I just went to the shops and it was owned by a Paki, met 10 Pakis on the way. How do I local politics my 80% Paki district?

Thread almost full.

War is inevitable eventually. No more shabbos wars.

KILL ALL JERRYCUCKS