Youtube channel

whats a good idea for a youtube channel? i wanna be just like the big boys :'((

Other urls found in this thread:

xnyvcjj6ybauprjx.onion/
youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
youtube.com/watch?v=LegrNsrQakE&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being a pedo apologist on youtube is a 100% guarantee to attain worldwide fame. Be sure to post your btc address because neither patreon nor youtube will let you monetize.

shit i wish i was a pedo then

it's never too late

what else you got

As far as I'm aware Jenn isn't a pedo either, but she works with them professionally and that's how she ended up getting brainwashed by sympathizing with them.

I wasn't a pedo until I read this: …

Also you not being a pedo makes you uniquely suited to be a pedo apologist.

Edit: Topic Links 2.0 seems to be down, anyone got the Pedophile's Handbook (legal no CP version of course)?
Do it man, you will be #1.

minecraft let's plays or transformers toys unboxing/reviews (^;

Fucking finally.

xnyvcjj6ybauprjx.onion/ (this is the version I read that converted me from teleiophile to pedophile)

TOO MANY THREADS TRY AGAIN LATER
WTF IS THIS SHIT THREAD WHY CANT I HAVE MY BETTER THREAD TBH TBHT TBHT?"

Pretend you think every video game is super weird and do a bunch of jump cuts. Shout a bunch of nonsensical words at times. Narrate every thing you do in a game. Fake being edgy but also be inoffensive. Pretend you're about to have a controversial opinion but bait and actually say nothing controversial. Put a lot question marks or WEIRDEST GAME EVER in your video titles with a close up of your shocked face and a blurred thumbnail.
Congratulations you're now every popular youtuber ever.

Just do what I did to get a million views:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

Meh. Still not pedo tbh

I do not associate with nickguurzz

Use red circles on your thumbnails.
Make sure there's a disembodied hand pointing at whatever is circled.
Have some yellow text describing what the finger is pointing at (that's in the red circle).
Make sure your video title begins with something like "You'll never . . ." or "This . . ." and ends with ". . . blow your mind!" or ". . . epic!"
Have a mentally retarded millennial mugging a lot, and shouting "Holy fucking shit!" or "Oh my God!" at every possible moving object on screen.
Get a sponsorship from something utterly unrelated to your channel, like Blue Apron or those sleep number beds or something.
Make sure there's tons of shit-stirring in the comments on your videos: if you have to sock-puppet, sock-puppet, but by all means, make damned certain that shit stays stirred.

>have accounts on twatter, kikebook and any (((((((social))))))))))) garbage sites to spread your channel
>have a patreon because chances are you gonna make vidya content and youtube is controlled by the ((((((((((((((feminist kikes)))))))))))))) that hate vidya
>have a good lawyer because you are gonna get shekel'd non stop by the tolerant (((((((((SJWs)))))))))) for the dumbest shit

if you fail in any of these topics you arent ready or meant to be a "big boy"

Savagegeese

this is all terrible advice

see? you arent meant for (((kiketube)))

You'll never be a big boy. Just do longplay videos and hope they get 100 views each, it helps if you buy brand new games that people can watch instead of play, like my danganronpa V3 longplay:

youtube.com/watch?v=LegrNsrQakE&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhhZ4XbJSGa_f41s-8BkfH6S&index=1

Well, there's another way. I mean you can be a guy who's worked in mechanical fields for a couple of decades who really knows his shit, and you can make super informative videos about stuff most people don't ever get to see. But that would take hard works, and you're probably one of those "Easy Button" faggots who should stick to putting out noisy, stupid junk that appeals to the mentally handicapped.

copy this guy

Just don't.

inb4 edgy, but really, Youtube is a wasteland. This isn't the youtube of 2006 when you could watch an entire anime series for free (albeit in 240p), see nude/rape MUGEN characters and nobody bothered flashing their ugly, pale face on screen for 45 minutes worth of hi-def video. This is an attention-hungry wankfest where inanity brings in the big bucks and actual content takes a backseat to flashy, glossy video editing.

The only thing I use youtube for is watching old speedruns and random shit people link me to and beg me to comment on.