Trump Adviser, Son Post Image of Trump's 'Deplorables' Featuring White Nationalist Symbol

NBC NEWS: PEPE IS A NEO-NAZI

archive.is/Z808i

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/epTJK
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/690562515500032000?lang=en
politwoops.sunlightfoundation.com/tweet/697591556010856448
archive.is/iEWWa
youtube.com/watch?v=N2-cJz72Bwo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dsRpVyyWs
unz.com/isteve/the-deplorables/#comment-1563872
ancienttreasures.com/lrgtext.php3?product=E-52&CA=2
comicsbeat.com/cartoon-update-lizz-hickeys-jammers-and-matt-furies-doble-fried-get-pilots/
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
archive.is/GsWMA
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/07/28/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nazi Frog shall gas all the kikes.

PRAISE KEK

Heil KEK

PRAISE KEK

This is the fucking fat kikess

Thats so fucking stupid holy shit.

Quick! Post your favourite Nazi household meme , Pepe the cartoon frog!

"proud" to be among "The Deplorables"
breddy much describes all of Holla Forums

"poo poo pee pee" may not have worked, but this did. We have taken back Pepe!

Praise Kek

How does this not make them look like fucking looney toones?

Ordinary person

Someone better tell tumblr then.

She literally shat bloody diarrhea during the fit today. It did work.

Better yet, use Tumblr's association with the meme to say that it originated there

Do they even read what they write?

Associate Tumblr with white nationalism.

If for no other reason than to fuck with this bitch.

Huh? So crudely drawn cartoons are symbolic of nazism now? Fuck me we are in the twilight zone.

christ lads they're terrified

ANTISEMITIC BASTID NAZI FROG "PEPE" POSTED ON FAMOUS HATE SITE HATECHAN, HOME OF RUSSIAN HACKERS AND GAMERGATORS

KEK
E== ==E
KEK

hook, line, and sinker

Do you hear the anons meme? Memeing the song of angry men. It is the music of autism that will not be jewed again.

There isn't enough space for me to type out an appropriately long wew in this post

What's great is that statement isn't false whatsoever, but it sounds incredibly crazy to the average normalfag reading the article.

The lying jewish press isn't lying for once, and nobody will believe them. What a turn of events.

Someone should tell that white nationalists breath air so that means they are being white nationalists for breathing too.

>>>/4chan/

When the beating of your heart matches the beating of the drums there are shitposts about to start when australia comes.

Will you join in our crusade DEUS VULT MOTHERFUCKERJAPDUIB who will be strong and stand by me?

Just like how a flap of a butterfly's wings in Brazil can cause a tornado in Texas, a shitpost of a nazi frog's memes on Holla Forums can cause Hillary to faint at the 9/11 memorial.

You may have defeated us this time you meddling kikes, but we'll be back and armed to the gills with trojans!

This shit must sound so stupid to the normies their trying to explain it to.

It sounds stupid to me coming from them, and I'm a believer.
The average normie is going to hopefully laugh at all this.

PRAISE KEK

Holla Forums started on 4chan m8 and I can't be fucked to go through all the pics I save from here and scrub them clean

We have made RaHoWa an unfightable inevitability by turning reality retarded.

Congratulations, fellow meme warriors!

Just spent well over 60 seconds hysterically guffawing at the situation. Noice work faggots. This farmyard animal breakdancing exchange society really does surprise me occasionally.

Beyond this shit facade is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight that will give you the right to post memes!

But they are the ones looking like fools.

Imagine a middle aged normie reading the ever over-reacting media shout that frogs are nazis.

They look retarded when they try to explain it. Either you get a joke, or you don't. Otherwise people will just dismiss it the more you explain.

ten years ago I never would have imagined that shitposting memes with you fags would end up influencing politics and world events. Guess the golden days or just beginning. Heres to another 10 years.

ya but the kek worship didn't start until well after the Holla Forums exodus

My favorite nationalist may may

REMINDER

THOSE WHO CONTROL THE MEMES CONTROL THE FUTURE

At least post the picture his son posted

donaldjtrumpjr A friend sent me this. Apparently I made the cut as one of the Deplorables😂😂😂 All kidding aside I am honored to be grouped with the hard working men and women of this great nation that have supported @realdonaldtrump and know that he can fix the mess created by politicians in Washington. He's fighting for you and won't ever quit. Thanks for your trust!
#trump2016 #maga #makeamericagreatagain #basketofdeplorables

Was Don the Holla Forumsack the entire time?

How many other extremely powerful Holla Forumsacks are there in the world?

that's even more "harmless" than what I was picturing.
can we say schizophrenia, jews?

crippling paranoia perhaps?
the weight of all your misdeeds crashing down around you?
what goes up…

I am willing to bet more than one thinks.

(checked)

More than you think.

My sides.

I know for sure he or his brother or even the don himself browses this fucking website

I would kill for a fucking interview, just him and us. Maybe he will do one with proofs after the ellection so they don't shit on him for doing so.

turns my quoted text black, fam

We thought it was Eric before… maybe the whole family's Holla Forumslacks except Ivanka?

(((NBC)))

All the alphabet outlets are compromised and kosher. Not exactly new but I find this highly hilarious, like this is what journalism is now. We need to create new memes and symbols in addition to Pepe. Maybe we can eventually make everything a WN symbol.

same. its probably broken.

I think Trump's son is the guy we want as president.

Use things (((they))) already like

There is evidence linking Don Jr or Eric(both?) to /po/ going back almost a year. Whether Don understands Holla Forums or not, he knows about it. I doubt he'd take advice from his son(s?) on posting internet shit without knowing about it.

2020, user

I genuinely laughed out loud when reading this. I wonder how Matt Furie sleeps at night?

Left-to-right:
I'm not a burger, so I'm not that familiar with all the faces.

What a great year, Holla Forums is the dankest.

it will be remembered as one of the most ingenious tactics ever implemented in warfare.

What chapter of the art of war is this one in?

I missed a goddamn letter. ffs look like 6 words over.

Shake my head family.

Roger Stone
Eric Trump
Mike Pence (VP)

Giuliani (Mayor of NYC during 9/11)

Don Jr.

What the fuck is even going on in this universe anymore

Enjoy the ride

KEK
E E
KEK

They used to call it 'dog whistling' at the beginning of Trump's campaign but that never caught on. The more they used it the less effective it was.

Turns out the general public is predispositioned to ignore anyone pointing out hidden messaging done in public and consider them crazy or liars.

NWO signalling BTFO.

Could you wish for a better enemy?

Wait till they hear about the Moon.

We could have told them that, but they never listen until it's too late.

I fucking love this election

Lets use this good thread to remember the time when wikileaks called out the kikes.
YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

archive.is/epTJK

How do you go about explaining to normies that a couple of thousand NEETS have seized control of the counter-culture and may or may not be warping the fabric of reality by worshipping an ancient Egyptian frog deity?

Unpossible m8. Esoteric Pepism has warped reality so much that we are the embodiment of satire and irony, except we are deathly serious. Post irony is best irony.

Socialfags should go through their normie "friends'" accounts from 2011 or so to find facebook frog and bring these deplorable waycists to light.

I still chuckle whenever I see some cuck or lefty with the echoes.

That sound pretty crazy. It's on the level of Our Greatest Allies having something to do with The Tragedy of 9/11.

The reconquista of Pepe from normalfags was definitely one of the most successful operation in memetic history.

Report them to the ADL

This is great idea

DAILY REMINDER

Holla Forums (and TRS twitter fags to be fair) did what /r9k/ couldn't: denormify Pepe and claim him back.

The entirety of 2016 can pretty much be summed up as:

DATS RIGHT

Its so good feel when it backfires on their faces.
What a smug feel.

Actually, it did fucking work. That's why they equip her with depends and a piss bag.

Katie Perry posted pepe at one point - meme magic sure does work in mysterious ways

Nationalist memes, my friends. Pepe literally belongs to the white race.

IT'S OUR PROPERTY.

they're already doing it!

REMEMBER

WHITE
H
I
T
E

NATIONALIST
A
T
I
O
N
A
L
I
S
T

SYMBOL
Y
M
B
O
L

Here's a newer track and one of the best yet imo.

Top KEK

We are making mainstream news talking about cartoon-frogs like they are a threat to society.

TOP FUCKING KEK

At least they're not calling him the Grinch anymore.

I wonder what the creator of Pepe thinks of all this. At the rate things are going this character is going to be bigger than Mickey Mouse was in the last century.

DATS RIGHT!

I heard from the sheky forums that the grinch is allied with a stereotypical badger

Another one I have

Saved for eternity

Wasn't it WhiteGenocideTM or is my mind fucking with me? Are they too afraid to mention white genocide on the MSM?

Are webms loading slow as fuck for anyone else. So slow that even a few second clip has to buffer. Almost like something is going on with the servers?

(checked)
Huehuehuehue

You're right user

CTR has been DDoS'ing and spamming for over 24hrs now.

I for one will enjoy scaring my enemies with J-pop and poofy red pants.

Woof woof goes the flamethrower.

You are correct on both counts. It was WhiteGenocideTM, and they are too afraid to say that.

Error i assume, after all Hillary mentioned the white genocide account during her alt-right speech

More evidence that Don Jr. is a Holla Forumsack?

Is that the reddit mascot on the right of that first picture?

Seen the spamming. The raid started days ago and has only increased in intensity, but I hadn't noticed a DDOS till this afternoon. Just making sure it wasn't the kikes at comcast fucking me again.

What a time to be alive.

in ten years if RWDS arent irl we'll have failed anyway. Whites dont have much longer if we want an imperium instead of a dystopia

It was.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/690562515500032000?lang=en

politwoops.sunlightfoundation.com/tweet/697591556010856448 (some site that records deleted politician tweets)

That gives us more of a reason to mention it in the comments (both WhiteGenocideTM and MSM lies).

that one has never gotten old for me, laugh evrytiem

Someone please post the webm of that guy at the hillary rally yelling for pepe.

Kill myself faggot
Moron

That's pupinia she's a girl that does post ironic humour like Sam Hyde. She tries to get people mad and she gets loads of reply videos by normies that think she's being serious.

HH to you to friend.

It's an variation of Homer Simpsons battle plan.

Bart: Remember when Tom had you in that headlock and you screamed, "I'm a hemophiliac!" and when he let you go, you kicked him in the back?
Homer: Yeah.
Bart: Will you teach me how to do that?
Homer: Sure, boy. First, you gotta shriek like a woman and keep sobbing until he turns away in disgust. That's when it's time to kick some back. And then when he's lying down on the ground…
Bart: Yeah.
Homer: Kick him in the ribs.
Homer: Step on his neck.
Homer: And run like hell.

fellow goys, im making a macro with angry frogs armed and i need as many frogs as i can get my hands on.

since this thread basically turned into frogposting :^)

NAZI FROGS

Is this real life?

You better not be some kinda natzi

It is just fantasy
Caught in a memeslide
No escape from the Don you see

What a dumb motherfucker. It was the Expendables, not the Dependables.

O Kek, make our enemies ridiculous.

perfect

no way mein, uh i mean, my fellow caucasian nigga! yo yo whadup, das rite?

And the (((media))) is responsible for that predisposition in he first place, in order to throw the masses of their own hidden messages. Their own brainwashing techniques are backfiring on them.

I don't think anybody could invent a more entertaining work of fiction if they tried, reality truly is stranger than fiction.

Good to hear

"The white nationalists are gonna love this because they're gonna feel like 'yeah we're in there with Trump, there's Pepe the Frog.'"

I love the internet, praise kek, heil Trump.

Was this image meme'd on 8/pol/ or elsewhere?

Hello reporter.

Despite being cucked faggots, halfpol does still produce a lot of OC.

It was originally made by 'Moon Man' on ebaumsworld.com

*9gag

Calling the SPLC and regurgitating whatever they say is "journalism" now. Every single article about us has that exact line in it. They either get Heidi or Mark Potok on the line.

I'm ok with Pepe having the last name Silvia.

if only the sunny actors weren't all sjw faggot cucks
that show made me laugh

Bretty gud thred

haha something does sound right about it

I fucking lost it at oy vey shuddit down.
I thought that was a parody.

He actually changed his accent and pronunciation just for that 1 all-too-familiar phrase.

The famous hacker known as gamergate.

yeah I heard that too. Apparantly some famous hacker named Darkweb hacked into IP of internet and gained cyberpolice access. But I think he got 10 years in prison for breaking internet a couple times (illegal).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its Trump's left shoulder, not over his right shoulder. The viewer sees Trump's left shoulder on the right, when Trump is facing you.

People are so fucking retarded, holy shit.

We have IDs here. It's really evident when you change tactics.

Tiffany is a leftist liberal (probably slutty too).
Women - not even once.

Where is the mad scientist?

You sure blend in well.
Webm related - it's you!

Fu fu fu, how derogatory!

True. They are branded a hate group themselves, Balkanization of the media after this election for sure. Count me in the Deplorable camp.

>>>Holla Forums

10 shekels have been withdrawn from your account

noice

The picture itself is some low-tier shit, but at least this means we've captured Pepe.

Yes, and they even had him banned from twitter a few days before $hillary's speech on us, so she could lie freely, and nobody would discover his role in a lot of the wins we have had.

Boycott star wars 7 was his, IIRC.

doesn't this stupid shill know everyone has filtered him, who does he think he's talking to?

He still gets replies, that's his goal. Filter and ignore.

what's your problem, i was just shitposting a stupid FilthyGook meme responding to yours.

Check the ID's before you get triggered niggered

have some (relatively) OC mein negger, your contribution was appreciated.

Where did those come from?

From a video-camera, more than likely

How many pics of him as Solid Snake are there?

By grove, sir, I think you may be right!

Now that is fucking rare.

Thank you for this. Literally the best piece of music I've heard in days.

But seriously I'd only seen the first one that was posted before.

I love pepes. I have the best pepes

dump em

Well I've only got the four posted on this thread

id actually like to see Don Jr.'s pepe collection

the best money can buy

he could probably crash the market if he wanted

Keep in mind that the active user count is the amount of internet B-blocks. Not individual IPs. There could be a hell of a lot of people within each of those.

those damn, damn hackers

Anyone have the longer version?

Thanks for those

WE MAINSTREAM PHANTOMS NOW

(checked)

How long until people start sacrificing liberals to appease Pepe's appetite?

Tumblr is the pepe factory. All pepes are property of tumblr.

reminder that this happened

It all began in ancient Egypt.

strobe.gif is oc

it was also whitegenocideTM not whitenationalistTM

yfw "meme magic" is just JIDF 5D chess to get an army of neet stormfags spend all day causing irreparable damage by associating Donald Trump with the alt-right.
but what do the Irish have to gain from this?

SPLC and media kikes study us nonstop so for once they're actually reporting on the truth about us.

But to the average normalfag who's Internet usage consists of faceberg and checking handegg scores, this is going to sound like incoherent nonsense.

I can't even imagine what I'd think as a normalfag if I read an article from a supposedly legitimate news source like NBC where they claim a cartoon frog is a "popular white supremacist symbol". Most people already know the media has some liberal bias and this sort of garbage will shred the last remnants of the general public's trust.

I hope the (((media))) continues to report the truth. They'll only look more ludicrous and discredited.

nice try schlomo, but your Maloch magic has no power here.

Moloch Magic*
rather

come on user

thanks man

Here, have this version too.

thats the most cringe inducing pepe i have ever seen.

-1/10

Do I send this archive to the author?

"Alt-Right uses Dark Magic to curse Clinton"

Of course you do, it'll cause others to join in.

sauce?

Allow me to add some Pepes to this discussion.

Pepe is a meme of peace
==#NotAllPepes are Neo-Nazis

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT PEPE

I don't care what kind of frog you dumb college kids worship to fill the feeling of void in your lives, but please keep off the (((news)))

I just wanted to call people Niggers on the internet, & now we're fighting for the future of mankind. What next? Memeing Kekism into a Government recognized religion so we can get tax exempt status for shitposting?

I didn't sign up for this.

Holla Forums became a serious and powerful open source think tank.

I for one am absolutely 100% sure that 8/pol/ is more influential in America now than the National Review.

classic giveaway

archive.is/iEWWa

maybe nazi frogs is ridiculous enough to be the final nail in the coffin of SPLC's credibility with normies. does the FBI still get their information from them? lulz

Too bad, you got on the train.

Enjoy the ride.

go fuck yourself shill

just wait till some of us start getting high up economic and political careers

Don't forget this also funnels people into looking down the rabbits hole and seeing how deep it goes.

This might actually be a really good way of gaining a bit of protection.

If we're all religious adherents of a kek-worshiping religion and pepe is our prophet, we might be able to wrangle some sort of protected (and tax-free) status for Holla Forums itself, since it's our place of worship.

Dude one of the most famous movies of all time.
Fist of the north star.

I was happier in, Indonesia.

My dick is diamonds just thinking about it.

This has got to be one of the most entertaining elections of all time, and it's still not over.

I wonder what will they write about us in the History books.

It depends on if we or our enemies win.

The Deplorables from Dark Reaches of the Internet.

what the fuck, the movie is called the Expendables. Do editors even exist in this digital age?

Can we make people think pepe is from tumblr? That would be a good way to kill him off gracefully.

They don't they were born in the 60's 70's or 80's and the extent the use the internet is social media, google as a search engine, youtube, and tumblr is the deepest they go.

I know these people I love and am in good contact with my family.
When ever I want to switch an HDMI cable on my grandfather's TV, he has to ask, "Now are you sure you can put it back when you are done? Because I am not a computer guy, if it gets messed up I will have to call a guy out here to fix it."
My parents always say, "Put things back where they are. I don't want to see anything different then how it was." In the context of electronics and such, when ever I am visiting.

Hopefully they won't. We must meme responsibly, and pass this responsibility on to our own offspring.

Do you think (((they))) became as powerful as they did by telling the world of the power of Moloch?

Got a top shelf drink for you shill.

call me ignorant.
But when will the 4th Reich end?
I know it is the thousand year Reich, but after it is Hitler and nearly 100 years later in a different country. Can we be a part of the 5th Reich yet?

kek worship started here and then spread to halfchan you retard

The 4th reich ends when it stops being the current year :^)

NOT ENOUGH.

Whats the name of that song playing in the background of the video?

We have a growing presence on tumblr: tradblr. Lots of quality hitler and nazi images on it.

We shall be as ghosts. The world will never know who it was who won the game. All they will know is that the world was forever changed and waifus became real.

She just graduated college deprogramming a cult member takes time user

HAHAHAHA Pepe a white nationalist symbol? Welp, that's it. I think I got all I can get out of this Internet thing.

I don't know whether to laugh at how much these kikes are making themselves look stupid or to rage because this reminds me of Redditors claiming Pepe was "their meme." Still, I hope this makes them all look stupid.

GTKRWN-RWDS 1488

You know what would be the right thing to do, go back and tweet screenshots of celebrities using pepe back in the dark days when the Pepe market was flooded with cheap Chinese knockoff Pepes.

This is too fucking surreal for me, Holla Forums.

NOT ANYMORE

Moonman records just delivered another hit!
Fucking unstoppable!

You can'r run from the moon!

Moon Man is the best.

TRIPLE K MAFIA REPRESENT

Kek did we meme Kekket?

HEIL HITLER

You mean Kauket?

there needs to be more moonman art

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG???
Praise KEK

IT FUCKING WORKED

THE MEMES HAVE TRANSCENDED THE WIRED

WHERE IS THE REAL ME?

Early signs of schizophrenia is clear. The youth of schizophrenia manifests itself in the schizoid personality type, this is before it reaches the fruition of the total recluse and schizophrenic paranoid.

I feel sorry for her parents.

fug, I guess meme magic is real.

This is definitely my favorite pepe ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2-cJz72Bwo
About 50 seconds in.

NOT YOU FUCKER AGAIN

missing out on some great cows tbh.

KEK BLESS YOU
I have been looking for this tune for a long time

I love it.

The SPLC is aware of Pepe and I'm sure the ADL gets their jimmies rustled at his sight as well. We need to piss these two groups off even more than we already have been. We need to cement Pepe once and for all as a symbol of hate. Just imagine seeing a SPLC flyer or pamphlet detailing racist symbols with Pepe among them.

Ave Trump. Praise Kek.

what?

true meme wizards live only for the struggle lad, fame and recognition are futile normie vices. the meme wizards will upon completing their goal disappear from this world and onto the next one in need of a psycho-social revolution in memetic s.

I know the feeling man, KEK bless you too.

The most hilarious part about this meme is that Pepe is a spic.

I wonder what the creator thinks about all of this.

He said he hates that Pepe now has brown/red lips.

Checked.

Nah, SPLC and ADL are already as fucking neurotic and salty as kikes get, what we need to do is make strawpuppets of SPLC kikes and shitlibs and start going after normie appropriation of Pepe as "racists" "anti-semites" "you are fucking triggering me" etc.
It will get this into the mainstream, and any normie looking into the manufactured drama will be incredulous at how fucking looney it is and how looney the SPLC is. Remember to cite SPLC as much as possible when getting triggered by normie pepes.

Triple dubs confirm. Fuck the SPLC, that kike spying network. Those guys are shitheads. I love the Hate Map though; I made new friends in my state with that.

So apple released a video of the new iphone7

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dsRpVyyWs

we need to meme this. Put pepe, hitler and trump in it. Do it Holla Forums.

Is that it? I was hoping he would react to his brainchild being on the news or something.

Found the real original Pepe

Its like the Annoying Orange but I want Pepe to give me a blowjob.

Here's the animated one. Don't go around saving thumbnails, kid.

PRAISE THE REAL KEK

LET HIS HOLY LIGHT GUIDE US ALL TO HEAVEN

Pepe would probably bite just to fuck with you.

Postin' some Pepes to keep it on topic.

And nobody could ignore the sound of crinkling tinfoil

Yeah, you're right. We should make an operation out of this.

I remember someone on here saying she is into the Kabbalah.

WE must swallow every meme there is.

Re-meme everything.
EVERYTHING

I don't really see it as being something that's negative. It's this almost post-capitalist kind of success. I'm not making any money off of it, but it's become its own thing in internet culture. Now, at least, a lot of people make a conscious effort to go out and try and create that kind of meme success, where you're doing these little one-off characters, little gags, little gifs, and that's definitely your intention. I'm just flattered by it. I don't really care. I think it's cool. In fact, I'm getting kind of inspired by all the weird interpretations of it. I wanna use it to my own advantage and try to come up with comics based on other people's interpretations of it.

(he's talking about wojak, he doesn't like wojak)

Kek is a very old God. He predates the existence of Abrahamic religions. He is a chaotic fun God who is pleased by the repetition of numerals.

Why is Pepe so mean to wojak?

kek wrong one

(checked)
(self check)
(HEIL)

Wait, wait, wait…where is the supposed picture??

OP posted about a story, ablut a picture

On an imageboard

Without the picture?

The fuck is going on here?

This.

It's only gonna get realer.

This could definitely work.
I can imagine the headline already.

CELEBRITIES YOU DIDN'T KNOW ARE SECRETLY NEO-NAZI RACISTS

It was 9gag.

The guy who did that picture posted details on iSteve:

unz.com/isteve/the-deplorables/#comment-1563872

Make sure that your sexpepe isn't an African bullfrog. African Bullfrogs like to bite the hand that feeds them, not unlike other African creatures.

It what I personally hope the history books say.

Diagnosed schizoid here. She ain't schizoid, bro.

This is actually what our history books say about the 60s/70s culture shift, and that was effectively a memetic coup.

it sucks kek statues are all out of stock, only one left on amazon and it's 999$.

Trips confirm the normies shall never know of what transpired this year.

Except there's always esoteric writings to have future generations uncover what we have learned now. Everything will be exposed with time.

Nothing wrong with that.
Besides, who'd ever believe the
ebil nazi frogs
story?
That's the stupidest most insane shit I've ever heard. Normies aren't going to accept that at all.

this pepe is even more rare

I can't believe that they ran with that. These fuckers have lied for so long that when they actually tell the truth or at least part of the truth, everyone thinks they're lying (they are).

I like how that typo happens often enough that it has it's own memes.

Rare misprint edition.

I really don't understand what they expected to happen with that tbh fam.

/r/ing the "You came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker" /po/ demotivational poster.

And this is the battle cry:
BREKEKEKE-KEKEKEKEKEKE

Brékkek Kékkek Kékkek Kékkek! Kóax Kóax Kóax! Ualu Ualu Ualu! Quaouauh!

This is a thing too now I guess

What the fuck is wrong with the world? I like it.

pepe, wojack, i hunger for more, guliani the boss (i dont know his maymay), i have awoken, barron 2024 fuck eric, muh alex jones noone cares, fuck milo the nigger dick sucking and fucking faggot, and stone himself.

listen to this fuck try to fill in words for the terrible article.

Fuckin' saved.

Anime triggers them as well. They're pretty frail people.

he has a grandpa face

Heiled!

What song is that in the second webm? Shit's pretty hectic and I like it.

Sounds like Shibayan's bossa nova. Do you happen to know which album it's from? or just the song itself?

We should be on Tumblr more. Twitter and the_donald, the_farrage are colonized good enough.

On the internet we only appear as elements of ourselves but here is the only place that ourselves and the elements that make up us can truly to be free.

Like the rest of us the real us was always in the wired before it even existed.

Heil Hitler.

Get into local politics now if you guys have the time. Campaign for Trump, become an election observer and rub elbows with local GOP. They'd love some young blood. Fresh grounds to spread our ideas and inherit the GOP.

Why are they lying? Pepe isn't a white nationalist symbol.
They also wrongly associate Holla Forums with white nationalism, even though it's mostly libertarian.
Too bad we can't sue them for slander.

rude dude - sandman

I'm starting to think that
Goddamn, Kek is showing her no fucking mercy

leave this place

We should come out of the woodwork and shill this shit.

WE ARE MANIPULATING THE UNIVERSE WITH OUR IDEAS

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

10/10

The REEEES were audible even through the internet.

REBIRTH OF THE OLD GODS

I hope kek is that effective in creating White European imperium while removing kebab / bagel.

We're building a space elevator after that's settled with the Japanese.

Is Uruguay gonna be in this White Reich too?

If we can do it once, we can do it again.

We have the power to reclaim all the old memes.

Perhaps this is another side-effect of meme magick: when the [Current-Year Cuck] became a meme last year, the forces of meme magicks worked into making the future [Current Year] the BEST current year possible.

Wait. Afghanistan was at the 1933 olympics?

1936*

Are we in CY (Current Year) 2? Did Holla Forums unintentionally meme a new calendar, thereby starting a new age? Oh fuck…

The ride is only starting

Welcome back, old friends

These people are fucking retarded. Did I stumble into another dimension? I want you to go back 8 years when Pepe was just some character in those weird comics and people knew him for peeing with his pants all the way down because "Feels good, man". I want you to go into that context and re-read that statement.

This, I've joined by University's College Republicans.

Same here.

Dubs confirm!
Fuck, that was a long ass time ago.

You know what? Let's just save Pepe. Not all old memes are worth saving.

Reddit

Here have the full size version

rubs hands Jewishly

imagine how many people would get assrekt if we made the troll face an "alt-right symbol"

Who's the wojak with hair?
Also spoiler that shit.

For anybody who doesn't know, this Pepe is from Trump's property in Florida.

too bad she is a race mixing normalfag

Yep

I think it's supposed to be tumblr actually

I did think about (and some other anons and I joked in a thread a long time ago) joining the Green Party and turning it into a pro-nuclear, conservationist, pro-gun hunter, strict immigration (shitskins ruin nature), and Distributist organization instead of some Commie-hippie shit. I think it would be fun. And although I identify more with Paleoconservatism, I'm tempted by white socialism, like Bellamy and the English and Social Credit. Sounds fun, man.

What a waste.

100 meter dash, long jump, shot put, and field hockey. At the time, Germany, Italy, and Japan were helping modernize the country.

Some of the dead do not need to be brought back to the world of the living. We may just honor them for what they did in their time.

Well that's awfully nice of them. Too bad the country went to shit later though. I think going to a modernized yet still culturally intact Afghanistan would have been pretty cool.

So are these old memes gonna come back?

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Justin Bieber

Sauce on the first ones music, that shit was awesome

(checked)

That's pretty much what it was like until the Saudis and the CIA happened.

my face when hillary starts the race war

(((They))) ruin everything.

Entryism doesn't work. The moment you breathe a word to the right of underage trannie bestiality they will all stop, turn and look at you and pull out their political knives and you're over. You get to drive a forklift for a living now if you're lucky.

This idea that you can march through the institutions like the left did is absurd on its face. When the left did it the gatekeepers to high finance, academia and politics were a bunch of gullible, trusting, naive goyim who were concerned about fairness and justice. They let these traitors and parasites in because it was the "right" and "fair" thing to do. Now these gatekeepers are the most neurotic, paranoid, corrupt and ethnocentric (((people))) on the planet and you think you're going to worm your way into these institutions and subvert them?

You may as well try to infiltrate ISIS and convert them to Buddhism. That's literally what you're talking about doing. At some point if you're to be effective you've got to do something that challenges their worldview and they're not going to "lend oxygen" to your different point of view. They're going to behead you.

GIRUGAMESH

I wasnt prepared for these feels. Where did the time go?

what old memes are you referring to

I haven't seen any

Hi Stefoknee

oldfags are extinct.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTT
ALLAHU AKBAR

I know that checking dubs won't ever go extinct though.

Haha! I remember Dinosaur Enthusiast.

Postan OC for the occasion

Man I love this, we're in there with Trump, there's Pepe the Frog guys! Any other anti-semites here notice Pepe? We're in there with Trump guys, I love this!

If Gary Johnson's fairtax plan were to pass then open borders would make more sense because illegal immigrants would be paying taxes, but not receiving the prebate check every month.

Requesting the pepe where its some fat guy in grey sweatpants who pissed himself. I thought I saved it, but apparently didnt. That one always made me laugh.

saved

YES, hahaha
Thank you user!

Those humans in the water look like Wojak… Is this more retroactive meme magic?

You're welcome user, I knew my day would come.

Why is Fred getting zapped?
Is it because he exposed shlomo? what is this meme trying to say?

Saved.
But you should speed up the strobe, and we can spam it all over HRC's twitter and give her a seizure.

Tonight is the night I finally bust a nut to a frog meme.

Behold brethren, the creature claws blindly in the dark, seeking knowledge of the memes.

A sacrifice unto Mighty Kek.

Praise Kek.

END #HOLLYWOOD HATE
spread it to the normalfags

Dump the rarest you've got.

When a Nazi Frog accomplishes more with a smug smirk than all of Hitler's armies

That sounds pretty good

I never knew about this, so thanks! I just found a good radio station.

That first one is
COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Fuck Maryland

These gifs are really good.

read that as "may trigger cucks and sows"

not much difference tbh fam. trigglypuff comes to mind tbh.

You can try ancienttreasures.com/lrgtext.php3?product=E-52&CA=2

where you at fellow antisemite?

Yeah we're in there with Trump, there's Pepe the Frog GUYS!

The asshole of the US
Seriously stay the hell away from MD, this place is awful

where you at in MD fellow antisemite?

What you need to do is start in higher education, and train the next generation. History, Economics, various social sciences. That's where the lefts power comes from, they own the learning institutions and that has allowed them to plant their evil seeds in 3 generations of children.

Think about how different the world would be if we took control of middle/high school, and college, and taught the truth of WWII.

Fucking love this song.

You mean Taylor Swiftowitz?

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */y-it-matters-64aececd20b#.w7fxn1q38

Holy shit, how old is this?

I think I've met her (well an older version).

Honestly the one in the up next is fine. What happened?

…they can't shut down access to our temple

He also retweeted Kevin McDonald. He's dog whistling to us

(checked)
so damn comfy
who makes these?

holy fuck is this the only active thread on this whole shit site?

For no apparent reason!

It's strange how many kids today seem to like Bernie Sanders and Socialism and hate Capitalism. It's such a shame. That's okay though, these things are cyclical, and their kids will like capitalism.

You have no idea how much I love the frog whorshipping reality changing meme cult.

KEKEKEK how long before they claim all frogs are racist?

Deplorables and outcasts with more honor than they even think possible. Also deplorable really shouldn't be a noun.

Do these kikes have any idea how fucking insane they sound?

my memelord skills are improve

We've seen some good years, and some bad. But I've got a feeling the good ones are coming back.

You better habeeb it.

Fuck it I'll join in for the keks.

Holla Forums has a wide range of visitors; I used to be a blue pilled leftist until a few months ago.

迷子のエコー
From the first one.

This is fucking hilarious. Maybe the key to win is to act in such a nonsensical manner that when someone tries to alert the public about you, they only manage to make themselves look silly/insane.

THERE'S PEPE THE FROG

Eu te amo.

super rare pepe coming through

That's an iguana you silly man

However, they are the crazy tinfoil ones.

I was fishing yesterday and was sitting on the ground, I looked next to me and saw a tiny little frog! But his shit was all fucked, like it looked like some of his organs were outside his body. I didn't know what to do, so I just let him be. He moved like twice the whole time I was up there.

Is it an omen?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FIGHT ME

This is too rare for me.

Bieber stole that quote from Mr Plagerize Physics Einstein

I have the lewdest pepes

What did it?

Well here's hoping Pepe can stop Moloch.

Why worship Kek when you can worship Gilgamesh? Only the King of Heroes can save mankind from its exploitation and abuse by Jewry, aimlessness, and lack of purpose. The Jews fear the Babylonian.

i have been trying to find the name of that guns for months. my fist video of forgotten weapons was of that guns and now i cant remember the name
some help?

It was WhiteGenocideTM

Will anyone call out NBC on their blatant lies?

Merge Pepe and the merchent memes. Use Pepe as a vessel to mainstream the merchent. Have Pepe fuck with the merchent like he did with wojak.

No one does ,so they are getting cheeky about it webm related.

This actually gave me a boner

wait fuck i take that back that's a trap

dammit

Checked and well, you know what you have to do now user…

Oh no! We've been found out!

this would have taken a 5 second google search to fix. this shows just how retarded these people are

FROG NATIONALISM

these fools are only giving lord Kek more power

PRAISE KEK

HEIL VICTORY

what kind of world are we living in?

CHECKED

THE FUN ONE

FROGS ARE RACISTS

IT'S NOT FAIR

CURRENT YEAR WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WOJAK YEAR

DELETE THIS

this is fucking brilliant, who has sockpuppet twitter accounts?

We can send this to buzzfeed and salon.

What a time to be alive.

Who makes these lovely animations?

will normies stop posting pepe now?

YES NORMIES WILL PAY

/r9k/ should be grateful

Why is she saying peepee instead of Pepe?

Fucking moon man kills it every time.

Excuse me?

Check

Well, with this the term "neo-nazi" is losing all its shock effect.

She doesn't even understand what she's talking about, she's just being cute and randumb

Hopefully.

Fun fact: it was on 420chan where "feels good, man" frog meme took off.

Because gilgamesh ain't done shit for us, KEK has. I'd rather worship a god who proves himself. Fuck gilgamesh!

ALL HAIL KEK!

is there anything it can't do?

Like it or not, cupcake … these youthful rebels are my direct descendants. They've said as much innumerable times. If the pathetic Yid "peepers" like yourself who incessantly troll these boards can't fathom or accept it, that's their folly. We're gonna go on havin' fun. REEEEEEE!

Whats funny is that this meme started as an Anti-white meme where a frog used to shit on the white male.

Now the tables seems to have turned lol.

The memes were always there, we are blessed to be their conduits in this cycle.

that left image doesn't even contain pepe

Eat shit ant-kek heretic.

I came here to smug at you.

Oh Wyatt, you speak too highly of us. We've only made it so far because of your amazing cartoons and their high meme-energy.

Simple memetic guerilla warfare. It shows most if not all signs of being exactly this.

Why do you think they hate anonymous boards and seek to regulate the internet? Same reason American soldiers bio-scan and track camel fucking pashtuns

His name is Wojak and Pepe didn't abuse him because he was white. The abuse resulted from Pepe meme moving on while Wojak holded on to his defeatist worldview.

Don't just make shit up, newfag.

I forgot I even said that lol

You're not the first one to figure that out.

These are weird

At least that faggot Milo isn't in there

also a rapist btw

I'm surprised he hasn't been forced to comment on it yet.

He's pretty cool, though. The last time he had to talk about it, he said his only problem was that Pepe's shirt isn't supposed to be blue. lol

Also, guess who else is having a show on Adult Swim… comicsbeat.com/cartoon-update-lizz-hickeys-jammers-and-matt-furies-doble-fried-get-pilots/

Alt-rude Kekstorn

I've seen better acting in a Tijuana whorehouse.

Puerto Rican women are god-tier

yes…i'd gladly racemix with one.

Blow your fucking brains out, you nasty cuck

see
Gross as fuck.

It's an old meme, sir, but it checks out.

user why you give me nightmares

b-but…

what about spudro spadre?

It was never taken over by normies.

This fucking namefag spammed interracial on /k/ because we ignored him. Don't reply to it

Seriously.

I posted:

this earlier. I imaged searched for "greasy spic slut" for a pic to go with my comment.

Can't believe someone knows much less likes that whore enough to have multiple pics of her and its some kind of degenerate foot faggot too!

don't read the prequel story then. it goes full REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION like a third of the way in.

Good job outing yourself as an outsider friendo

Pic very much related

thank kek it didn't

(Checked)

I love that halfchan still works as our fall guy.

Idiots. Pepe is just the glove puppet of Kek. It could be the damn Marshmallowman if he wills it. Who cares about Nazi Frogs anyway. Kek is making fun of you all, he couldn't give a shit about any of this, Elections included. Kek will give you a taste of his real power in November, oh yes… He showed me what's to come…

hail kek

this shit is so fucking bizarre and convoluted that any news corp that prints this re-hashed story automatically gets dragged down to "Weekly World News" tabloid status in the eyes of normies.

jesus fucking christ

this is why i scold my father for having a TV in his house.

NOW YOU TOO CAN BE THE PROUD OWNER OF THE SYMBOL OF THE ALT RIGHT NAZI TRUMP PARTY.

Just print, cut, and glue.

I want hillary to call Trump supporters junkyard dogs next.

Is there a high res version of this?

Sorry, that's the original. I'll ask around and see if someone who knows how to use Illustrator is willing to redo it as a vector so the size can be scalable.

HE CAN"T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!

Can we bring back DESU?

*Its been so long I don't even have any desu anymore*

I'm pretty sure it's 4000 years old.

So that's where they put the #148800 color.

That would be nice. Something big enough for A3 or even A2

oh my god yes

Noice

IMPORTANT
Please save and store this secret Nazi Pepe blueprint in a secure location. I have reason to believe that very soon the government will prohibit the commercial production and selling of Pepes. Be prepared to build your own Pepes from scratch using this secret blueprint.
IMPORTANT

A few of us are still around

meme magic is real

THIS IS ON HILLARY'S ACTUAL WEBSITE

hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
archive.is/GsWMA

It's a shame that wasn't encoded in the most compatible webm format: VP8.

I fucking love you guys!

(HEIL)

Best pepe

Thank you for your contribution, based Meme Sage!

Obviously, no one cares.

How long did it take to make?

I like this idea. Speed up flicker rate to seizure inducing levels pls

KEK IS REAL

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Give a man a Pepe and he'll kek for a day.
Show him how to meme and he'll kek for the rest of his life.

I love that can you teach me how to do it?

You know, that one meme radio guy Ghost explained in great detail in a broadcast exactly how to do that.

>blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/07/28/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-320

And people think he's just a funny meme, the man's more redpilled in politics than you would think.

We've only just started down that path m8, we've still a long ways to go.

He's not talking about when we become famous, he's talking about when we fall into powerful sociopolitical positions, that allow us to have the power to actually make that dream a reality.

It's an Austrian 1896 Bergman pistol.

It's Baron Trump, someone post the picture of him playing multidimensional chess

I'll stand around you just so I taste the sweet sweet release of the emprah's mercy and die for you.

Are we gonna bring the old memes back?