Hilary Fainting Thread 2

Hilary Fainting Thread 2

Thread 1 - archive.is/xfdTe

user made some amazing OC in first thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HjVxt
youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM
go
forbes
eksobionics
archive.is/aij57
twitter.com/keksec__org/status/775061758599913475/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=0fGbFjsj28o
nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html
salon.com/2016/04/27/democrats_this_is_why_you_need_to_fear_hillary_clinton_the_ny_times_is_absolutely_right_shes_a_bigger_hawk_than_the_republicanse/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/27/hillary-the-hawk-a-history-clinton-2016-military-intervention-libya-iraq-syria/
reason.com/archives/2016/07/04/why-is-hillary-clinton-still-a-hawk
newrepublic.com/article/134033/comes-hillary-hawk
thenation.com/article/left-ought-worry-about-hillary-clinton-hawk-and-militarist-2016/
youtu.be/CkoTnvPwvYQ?list=PL69E299D91AAAB0CD
twitter.com/costareports/status/775080813775859713
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/775051740718702592
archive.is/RPP3H
mobile.twitter.com/comermd/status/775082275360866304
twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775090091605843968
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/775017547787829248
archive.is/Jwla4
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/stroke/signs
twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192
desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/arts/2016/04/07/becoming-hillary-clinton-impersonators-tale/82276082/
archive.fo/ErvVe
archive.is/BIYh2
youtube.com/watch?v=pXPAmQMXDbA
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/02/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-interview-notes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversy
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775089077334921216
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/clintonhealth2015.pdf
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/775092112417296384
twitter.com/Deadspin/status/775051726764249088
videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/
archive.is/SNVuD
web.archive.org/save/https://videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/tim-kaine-promises-bill-legalize-illegal-immigrant/
archive.is/WIF2m
docs.google.com/document/d/1SdmBLFW9gISaqOyyz_fATgaFupI2-n6vWx80XRGUVBo/edit
vocaroo.com/i/s0WjY7IzZ8sL
historicaldigression.com/2012/03/26/a-tornado-saves-washington-during-the-war-of-1812/
archive.is/YHFh4
youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw
archive.is/9h9n3
archive.is/dD8OL
youtube.com/watch?v=fxwlYR--hlY
youtube.com/watch?v=zBAE8obXGh0
twitter.com/MartinShkreli
forechan.org/
8ch.pl/4chon/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspiration_pneumonia
archive.fo/P4oHw)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrombolysis
youtu.be/8fVC9qWeMW8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_notation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CNN is refusing to report this happened. ib4 they are forced to report her death due to "natural causes."

archive.is/HjVxt

Trump meme magician?

Guyz, I've been seeing this graffiti all over neighborhoods with low crime and good schools.

They call themselves "Los Deplorables"

Does anyone have any info on this obviously racist cartel?

I just noticed you can hear the bolts from her leg braces hit the ground when she collapses

At what time in the video?

You get the general idea. Somebody else can make a prettier version.

Do you think if she dies, they'll cremate her?

at 12 seconds.

cant embed directly because already posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

This
I posted it here

I'd say it would be far more sanitary to just go ahead and oven her.

Okay bare with me, I think I figured it out.

She has to be wearing some kind of discreet exoskeleton or at the very least some kind of motor assisted joint. Why? She's probably had 3 or so strokes, lacks fine motor skills and the muscle strength to push her leg forward. For Example go ogle ch/patents/US6625815, forbes com/sites/bruceupbin/2014/10/29/first-look-at-a-darpa-funded-exoskeleton-for-super-soldiers/#39d52fbb453d and eksobionics com/product/ekso-bionics-ekso-gt/ links broken up so they don't link back here. This is by far more than plausible with current technology and that box under her pant leg was either part of the joint or the motor.

Of course, can't risk an autopsy.

what's youre magic, man?

Welcome, newfag.

Interesting. The company website even advertises with "stroke rehabilitation"

HNNNNGGGG

random pic because my folder is corrupted

I can just imagine how he phrased it

"Ey Pete, see what happened to Crooked Hillary? Bitch come this close to eating shit on the curb, then they dragged her into her van and drove off."

SHE'S COMATOSE BEFORE SHE DROPS, LOOK AT HOW SHE'S LEANING ON THE POLE - HER HEAD IS TILTED UPWARDS - THE GUYS GRAB HER BEFORE SHE EVEN STARTS WOBBLING!

SPREAD THIS

HOLY SHIT

THE FAINTENING

Shitty post, let's check the latest sextet.

these gifs are making my Vaporwave weird.

THE FAINTENING

I figured it out anons

It was a metal pin coming loose from leg braces that she is wearing to keep her standing up straight.

Check em

Makes sense a device to help her stand up for long periods of time.

Nice thinking user

and soon
THE CROAKENING

GTA-STYLE WASTED VIDEO WHEN?
It's so cancerous I already see it being spread by niggers on facebook like "Bitch can't even walk, let alone run… fo' prez"

Okay, seriously is she alright?
The effort they're putting into concealing whatever illness she clearly has, makes me think they'd trot out her lifeless corpse if that's what it took to keep the charade going…

CHECKED

KEKS WILLS THE CROAKENING GTA WASTED STYLE

PRAISE KEK

Working on it user, you make a good point, much easier for it to spread that way

She's on fucking Coumadin, a blood thinner. That wasn't just a fainting spell it was a stroke
t. knower

Holy balls.

also: Source on the Coumadin in case that is not common knowledge as of yet.
archive.is/aij57

CONFIRMED USING A DOUBLE

twitter.com/keksec__org/status/775061758599913475/photo/1

If you want more MLG shit.

Nothing to see here goys, just an old woman fainting from global warming induced heat stroke.

I think we should run with it.

I bet those guys in cop-uniforms aren't even real cops.

Sweet, diffusing to the normies, via kike channels.

include the other angle too.
also make it more epileptic blinking

also use more walking dead stuff in it

So at this point Kek is so strong that we can strike down anyone that we want right?

I mean Kek did manifest behind her just a couple days ago with a smug smile.

apologize

SHE USED A FUCKING DOUBLE

Hillary Clinton is finished. Can we start memeing Biden and Kaine into oblivion now?

That middle picture looks very odd. Is that a real image or shopped?!

I don't feel like messing with it any more.

it's real

someone needs to do a face replacement on a weekend at bernies clip

Over 40,000 lbs of pussy and ass!

meme this hashtag,

Based Moly is already using this on Twitter… lets get it trending faggots

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

#CLINTONCOLLAPSE

drives the coloured men wild I hear.

Either terrible compression or it's not her. I don't think that's her. And what was all the bull shit fuckery with some brown child running over to her? Hillary had no idea to act motherly or loving even though she probably organized the stunt .

Could be lighting

That's not fainting.
That's a stroke.

Not a fucking single channel reporting this or showing video.

Because everything is 9/11 memes

can't be a stroke, she was walking about a few hours later. She likes a drink, probably got wasted the night before, hot day, very very poor health, old brain with holes in it, not enough water, diarrhea etc. She just collapsed from those and other things like weak heart, fucked kidneys, liver disease etc. Possibly even HIV. She's not more than a shell now

They won't show the vid. Fucking rat fucks.

That was a body double.

Although I doubt it very much I would not put it past her masters.

The night they drove old Clinton down

(Sung to the tune of 'The night they drove old Dixie down')

Hillary Clinton is my name
and it was a hard campaign
'Till Trump turned up
and I fell on the floor again
It like the winter of '65
I was hungry, just barely alive
But on 9/11, that's when I fell
It's a time I remember
oh so well

and the bells were ringing
and the people were singing
They went
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

I came back to life in the SUV,
and my husband Bill called to me
“Hillary, wake up quick,
If Trump wins now,
none of us will ever be free”.
Now on my hands I've got blood
and dirty deals gave me a lifestyle
so good
I take what I want and I'll never rest
until I'm president I know I'm the best

They went

Like my husband before me
I thought I would rule this land
but like my old husband before me
I can hardly stand
I'm 68, proud and brave
but Donald Trump put me in my grave
I swear by the mud below my feet
you can't raise me up now, this is my defeat

They went

Strokes from blood-thinners are relatively minor, you'd get several over the course of let's say five years before a massive heart failure.
These strokes last a maximum of a couple hours, but usually just result in twitchy or eratic behavior and/or bouts of "word salad" with a "sinking" feeling.

You can walk again after a few hours.

t. stroke victim

youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig&feature=youtu.be

At the 11 second mark (1 sec before the pin drop) you can clearly hear her say "GOD DAMN IT, I'm not even supposed to be here."

Turn the sound up, the most pronounced word is GOD right at 11.5s

So, she's basically saying (the day before her 5 day medical leave) that she wen't against doctors' orders. Pretty damning if you ask me. She openly admits shes unstable.

Also, it's not the heat, it was 77 degrees with 40% humidity.

Also, the pin is not a pin, it's part of a leg brace system to help her propped up. This is why she doesn't wear skirts.

HILLARY SWEEPS THE GUTTERS WITH HER BODY

Confirmed Gutter Sweeper.

Hillary for Gutter Sweeper
Hillary for Sewer

Just Gutter My Shit Up

'Gutter Trash'

Thank you for the knowledge. So it could have been an actual fucking real life stroke!! That's fucking terrifying that there are so many vested interests that still want to push that old had into power. She should retire.

Third pic clearly shows the body-double has a different nose shape. Also, the hair above her ear is not the same length and is a bit darker and wetter from mousse.

Just Collapse My Shit Up!

#WeekendAtHillarys

cant we just meme a meteor on this fucking humanity?

Quit making shit up, the voice is from the person on the speakers bringing up fake names. The sound before the pin sounded more like a cough or a hack. There is no way Shillary can be heard speaking.

No, kike.
Why don't you just end yourself?

What a glorious day.

and if she was indeed having a stroke, she aint gonna be speaking anyway.

You need to get a new thread thing up in /pol so people see this or at least cross link

This has been the best 9/11 ever.
well, second best

The fucking nose and chin are different. Her hair, shoulders and forehead too.
Fucking kike

#SoMuchForHer

YOU move.

underrated post

Goodbye El Hillaro!

#OverTheHill

Let's destroy all of Israel's geo-political enemies one by one! It's fucking War Game and Psyops!

Twitter is censoring all hashtags relating to it.

you don't need to nuke it all
just a little astroid on sanfran.

:^)

I just rowed for over an hour in the same temperature and humidity. It's a wonder I'm not dead.

t. oldfag

It's THE CROAKENING!

oh boy

I saw some people asking for a similar video, so I edited it up. No bully, first video

youtube.com/watch?v=0fGbFjsj28o

I still don't know why Iraq was invaded.

$.05

Since it's the 9/11 anniversary, why don't we remind everyone and meme Hillary's support for the Iraq war and Trump not supporting it and standing by that? In fact, look at Hillary's hawkish record and more

nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html

salon.com/2016/04/27/democrats_this_is_why_you_need_to_fear_hillary_clinton_the_ny_times_is_absolutely_right_shes_a_bigger_hawk_than_the_republicanse/

foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/27/hillary-the-hawk-a-history-clinton-2016-military-intervention-libya-iraq-syria/

reason.com/archives/2016/07/04/why-is-hillary-clinton-still-a-hawk

newrepublic.com/article/134033/comes-hillary-hawk

thenation.com/article/left-ought-worry-about-hillary-clinton-hawk-and-militarist-2016/

The Saudis wanted it to happen. Up the price of crude by removing a competitor from the market.

It would never happen, but if it did, I would have no idea if Trump could win, if Hillary died then the democratic party gave an official support to Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

Thank you, BigGuy

Did they cut to a guy in a pepe mask?
I want to think it's real but I could easily make that.

Holy fucking shit?

Iraq => Israel's Geo-Political Enemy

Saddam Hussein was an Anti-Semite.

Notice Iraq and Afghanistan surround Iran.

It's a slow-motion War Game. If someone has a video or gif about it, it is clearer.

Once we take Iran, we can take Russia and China.

It's your birthday next week, what do you want BigGuy?

September 18 2012, baneposting was born.

Can somebody JUST Wolf Blitzer for me pls

We all know that's bullshit. Hope their viewers aren't that dumb.

Trump should start provocating. Like, saying that because of hillary low energy he has to focus on other opponents who may actually debate with him.

This.

Hillary is now irrelevant. Trump needs to move on against whomever else is running for president. Maybe he should just ask the question we all want to know - who is the Democrat's candidate? Tim Kaine? Bernie Sanders? Trump needs to know.

She was wobbling before she tripped.

Did she "trip" when she was standing still, in-place, before she tried to get in the van?

Maybe they meant to say that she was "tripping"

like on acid

Requesting any images or videos which may cause someone to question Hillary's health

I wish for /bane/ to get more active posters

Requesting any images or videos which may cause someone to question Hillary's health.

Underrated OC

Nice user!

It's CNN their parent company has a huge investment in the Clinton campaign they will never stop shilling for shitllary.

saved.

CHOPPD N SKREWWD

holy fug

top kek

youtu.be/CkoTnvPwvYQ?list=PL69E299D91AAAB0CD

won't allow me to embed

There are different kinds of strokes. Some affect ability to speak and some don't.

Now I understand if people are saying her legs are completely stiff because this bitch can't walk anymore, so she lives her life on a stretcher. But it's also true that in the face of heat exhaustion, you can collapse and your legs will fold normally. But if you have a stroke in a leg, it won't budge; there aren't any signals from the brain to tell the leg to move; you'll just be lugging that leg around until the stroke is over.

hes done

like all of these kikes

(Checked)
Similar reasons to why Syria is being invaded by (((moderate rebels)))

if that's the best you can correct the record with than she's fucked anyway. Jump boat pal

Made this just for you user.

Also, Saddam put out a hit on George Bush Sr.

I'm just correcting myself. Even though I think it was a stroke, I'm acknowledging that it could be she had some other health problem that left her disabled.

Her body double was waiting at Chelsea's apartment.

It was why she didn't go to the hospital after completely passing out like that.

The little girl was a superb choice. Sweetest Icing on the cake.

Ok, we cool fam.

DING DONG

THE BITCH IS DEAD

I'd like to taste that.

Statement from Hillary's "doctor":
twitter.com/costareports/status/775080813775859713

Fuck, I leave Holla Forums for 6 hours and Hilldog's campaign is over.

What are people talking about a body double for?
Did she appear after the collapse and seem like a healthy human?
inb4 read 1,400 posts to find out a simple fact.

Pretty much. She went to chelsea's apartment and suddenly looked well rested and healthy.

Was watching CNN stream earlier, their narrative is she "stumbled" and everybody should just ignore it till more facts are in.

Pretty sure the body double narrative is a CTR plant meant to make us look ridiculous. They probably just gave her some amphetamines. To pep her back up.

pic is from article currently linked on drudge. pneumonia is a big killer of the elderly.

HAHAHHAHA fucking solid.

Thanks.

I wonder why they would use a double for that. Why not just use pre-recorded footage?

How does CNN manage to make money? Who's advertising there?

We need to get to the bottom of this..

Fits my theory, that she is HIV+.

Medical professional here.

Pneumonia my ass. Maybe on top of some neurological issues shes having but it is not the sole reason. And as stated, if she does have pneumonia, it could kill her soon. kek

The schadenfreude from watching the MSM flail about the last few hours has been downright delicious. NOONE is believing their shit on this.

This shit reminds me of Doctor Who and the "I could bring down your government with six words" scene.

Don't you think she looks tired?

Wouldn't surprise me if Bill pozed her. We should try to find out if any of his previous flings contracted it after him. Doubt patient zero is anyone but some DC hooker though.

Donno man, her nose is completely different.

Do you agree with the parkinsons diagnosis?

CNN just reported she's been diagnosed with pneumonia.

The body double thing is interested and could be true, i suppose. But why speculate on that when we can push the health narrative that has traction. /fringe/ level assholes have already made a thread and call anyone who doesn't believe the body-double theory a ,shill.

Watch - the mainstream will pick up on the body-double thing and ignore the health issues, attempting to jujitsu the issue.

People look visibly different when they receive the types of medication they'd be giving her. The face and hands swell in odd places. Ever see someone after they hit a high-dose inhaler or take a bunch of benadryl or something? They can look dramatically different.

Cannot rule it out but I don't think parkinsons is the cause. There are some diseases that can exhibit some of the symptoms similar to what you find in parkinsons but it doesn't seem to fit fully. I am learning toward the diagnosis of subcortical vascular dementia that some anons have thrown about or some TIAs. Could be a variety of things. But in any case, her neurological or vascular systems are fucked up.

Yep, this is the leading cause of death for HIV+ patients.

HIV can be rendered undetectable with modern medicines so even if she has it I doubt everything we see is a result of it.

It's either Parkinson's (coughing induced pneumonia is a thing with Parkinson's and most Parkinson's deaths result from such complications) or some other neurological disorder like vascular dementia.

the best thing we can do now is to promote Joe Biden.

This will create even further division in the democrat party between Pro-Bernie ppl and pro-Hillary ppl.

Best video right here you see her get lifted off her feet and thrown into the van. Also some metallic object falls out of her pant leg…

Samuel Hyde predicted this.

Underrated Post.

No. I think *I* figured it out.

True for current year. But I think she has been HIV+ for 15+ years. My theory is that she has early neurosyphilis. All the symptoms add up. The syphilitic chancre on the tongue, sore throat and dry cough that doesn't go away, seizure like episodes and signs of myelopathy. Reaching this stage usually takes 10-30 years. It's hard to believe that someone like Hillary Clinton would suffer from such a treatable infection. This leads me to believe that this is a secondary syphilis concomitant to a HIV infection.

Yeah, this is my fear. I can't rule out the body double theory consclusively, but the evidence for it is pretty fucking flimsy.

Normally I wouldn't complain about flimsy evidence, but today we have hard video evidence of Hillary collapsing and being dragged into a van. That should be where our efforts are focused.

it's ok. I'd splice in some coughing video first, then go to the spitting green meatballs into the glass, then finish with the collapse.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/775051740718702592

KEK

Mastermind

Can't they knock syphilis with antibiotics these days? I'm under the impression that the only people who go neurossyphilitic are people who have no medical care. The homeless and whatnot.

Holy shit that's brilliant. Also anyone who doesn't get the reference needs to hang themselves.

CNN is now saying she has pneumonia, but hey, she's OK now. She's great. Everything's fine.

archive.is/RPP3H

Hell yeah!!!

She strikes me as the kind of person that rejects reality and would refuse to get tested/treated for this.

double

This is the supposed double, actor.
mobile.twitter.com/comermd/status/775082275360866304

this, the "body double" garbage is from the same shills making slide threads about wtc7

see

kek

What difference does it make?!!!

We need to see a profile pic. To me the sign is that the real Hillary has an obvious double chin. From the comparison pics it appears this double is lacking the turkey-neck.

Piers Morgan that thief just stole the video from ZGazda66.

Hillary Burning In Hell

was supposed to be to

post the video here

The body double theory is just that. But it's also common sense.

To go from rather unhealthy, neurologically dancing, and then passed completely, stone cold gone, and getting dragged into a van by UNCONCERNED secret service agents, to go from that to magically running around shopping and infecting little girls with with her pneumonia (unless she was cured in the hour that followed). It just doesn't make sense.

Voice analysis is possible. Height/weight analysis, stride analysis, the software is readily available for those with the resources to… mmm… leak this to the public.

I expect it to come out in a few days that that was actually another stroke, and not a fainting spell.

Expect Shrillary to indefinitely suspend her campaign shortly thereafter.

Screencap this.

IS IT HAPPENING?
twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775090091605843968

Some studies come to the result that there is a up to 31% failure rate of treating late stage syphilis in HIV patients.

Might be true. Also syphilis can be difficult to detect in women.
Wasn't there also an interview with some medical guy who said she got medical care and treatments on 1960s level?

Maybe he got the license

twitter.com/zgazda66/status/775017547787829248

archive.is/Jwla4

SHE HAS PNEUMONIA

nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/stroke/signs

Someone really brought out the meme magic

You're right. This looks routine to them.

yea, please cap it and post it here, twitter doesn't work for me.

The campaign contest has never been with Hillary, not really, but with the (((media))). They are what needs to be smacked down, hard, so they don't get up.

twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

NO WAY

Is Hillary aware of this? She'll have their heads.

Hillary's goon squad is trying to get the jewnalists back in line.

Not so fast. Damage control must've swarmed him.

Holy****

It's insane that one camera can change the world. 10 years ago, that footage wouldn't of been taken,

HAPPENING

it hasn't even begun

IT'S GONE

they tried to shut it down - her staff told media that they couldn't shoot the event any more

luckily there were ordinary people standing by with smartphones

Hell yeah!!!>>7446352

desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/arts/2016/04/07/becoming-hillary-clinton-impersonators-tale/82276082/

but just the fact they are talking about it and he didn't fully CTR means its fucking HAPPENING

he probably got a threat from the clinton camp

Yeah neurosyphillis is from syphilis that is going on for a long as time. A simple penicillin shot usually knocks it out in the first stage(s). There are some antibiotic resistant strains cropping up lately but I would be surprised if we couldn't find an antibiotic cocktail that would work. If it was neurosyphillis, this would be going on for years. And if they treat it now, the bug already did its damage to her neuro system.

ITS ALIVE

archive.fo/ErvVe

Got the other one.
archive.is/BIYh2

noice

Wikileaks put this video out. They're literally dragging her across the pavement into the van. She's out cold.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXPAmQMXDbA

Look at the shadows. It might be images from before she went to the ceremony.

Here's a warp speed censored beauty!

Twitter VAPORIZED this post within minutes, good friends of the truth they are!

Hillary is TOAST

Hillary has two choices - Admit to being too mentally damaged to be President, or admit to being a bold faced liar

Hillary Clinton is irrevocably trapped by the following:
"Clinton told the FBI she "could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling classified information," according to the bureau's notes of their interview with Clinton. The documents indicate Clinton told investigators she either does not "recall" or "remember" at least 39 times - often in response to questions about process, potential training or the content of specific emails."

My comment: 1. If Hillary can't recall any briefing or training by the state related to federal records, she is mentally incompetent and cannot be President. The briefings happened, she signed for them. 2. The other option is that she is a bold faced pathological liar who creatively lied about this 39 times during questioning, and therefore lacks the moral authority to be President.

Catch 22, there is NO WAY OUT, I can't believe I missed this simple observation for so long, SHE IS TOAST.

Even CNN gave up and did a 20 percent honest report which is more than enough to burn her, SHE'S TOAST.

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/02/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-interview-notes/

Good job Big Guys!!

Silly goy! People spontaneously recover from pneumonia every day.

See, the fucked up thing is this: If you had hundreds of millions of dollars like the Clintons have, mostly through crooked stocks, land deals, and later the Clinton Laundry… wouldn't you just live the good life at 68 years old? Buy a few massive houses on various Euro coasts and chill the fuck out after decades of backhanded deals and stressful skirting of the law? Maybe actually use the pool?

These people exist because they are obsessed. Does Hillary look like she enjoys any of her wealth? You think she plays tennis on those courts or swims in that giant pool? Actually spends any time in many of those dozens of rooms? And that compound is just one of many.

Of course she doesn't. It's the acquisition. The acquisition of everything. Ownership, stewardship, maintenance… these are things the plebs do.

For Hillary the presidency is an obsessive goal because she does not have it. She's crazy on another level. It's not hording money or things, but complete and prefect control of everything.

Why can't they just break off from the rest of the country and float off into the sea already?

smh tbh reposting your own post is breddy gay fam

Guys, start trawling twitter now. Monitor the big boys' twitter feeds, archive everything!

Leave your Ebonics at the door sir.

SHUT IT DOWN!

Why buy when you're a corrupt lawyer and you can just write up bullshit contracts to steal the them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitewater_controversy

WIKILEAKS: SHE HAS RIGHT TRANSVERSE SINUS THROMBOSIS
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775089077334921216

SOURCE: E-MAIL FROM HUMA TO HILLARY

She's been transforming into Hillary Clinton for 23 years

calm your autits

God dammit Andre!

Stop posting like a nigger and you won't get called one.
Of course I don't expect a nigger to understand that actions have consequences.

We might have just passed an important point in history right this moment.

Until now the government had a technological upperhand against the masses, but with the widespread of this same technology we are beginning to return on equal playing field.
The kikes have permitted themselves so much thanks to this advantage, but this advantage is coming to an end. Perhaps this is how one day our grandchildren will upon our times.

ITS OVER

THE BODY DOUBLE THING IS TO MAKE US LOOK TINFOIL

THEY ARE TRYING TO MUDDY THE WATERS

STICK TO SHIT WE CAN PROVE NOW

saved

They'll just use this as an excuse for Hillary to miss all future public events without actually dropping out.
They'll spin it so that she has a very treatable form of pneumonia that'll clear up eventually and have no long term consequences, so she's still good to go as president. But of course she currently needs to rest and can't debate that evil racist Trump :^)

That poor bollard. I take it someone has already shopped in the towers?

Yep. The amount of times the MSM pulls out some bullshit talking point, social media shows absolute proof that the opposite is true or the MSM is lying, the truth gains traction, and then the MSM is caught with egg on its face or forced to state the truth….the amount of times is unreal. Social media has truly become a major force and arbiter of truth in this election cycle.

Expect (((them))) to crack down HARD on social media and the internet very fucking hard these next few years.

I expect smartphone company subsidies to dry up over night and every major executive at Apple to commit group suicide.

user justifying Ebonics on Holla Forums . I am disappointed. You are better than that.

Go visit Black people memes, Fam is a staple of a nigger's vocabulary.

Spics use CUZ, Niggers use fam.

Now quit using Ebonics on Holla Forums

whats the date on those

I hope Trump just says simple like "Get well soon Hillary" during his next big interview.

Something short and classy so the MSM can't spin it as mean spirited but something that also solidifies Shillary's health as a real issue.

Please be real.

That's a big pic.

*SOMETHING simple

hey there satan when is Hillary gonna take a permanent visit to your place?

Fuck off I'm a White National Socialist. I'm a White Supreme Meme-ist. I meme so hard I make normies and newfags out themselves.

(you)

These are from the "leak" about a month ago. Generally considered to be fake

Who knows, they might try making image boards and illegal format. How they will pull this off is quite hard to imagine but in their clothes it sounds like a good idea.

For you

Good, then quit using Ebonics. It's simple. I shouldn't even have to remind a White NatSoc not to use Ebonics.

So what are the chances this was all planned so they could replace her with someone who actually has a chance of stumping the trump?

What if this was their plan all along? And even if it wasn't, what will the end of her campaign realistically mean for trump?

Great movie.

No yuo. GTFO.

sheeeeiiiiiiiiiiittt

Hillary is expecting her reward to be a high ranking position in Hell. She actually believes Satan will keep a promise.

You obviously have much growing up to do, if you can't take a hint without having your ego hurt. You fucked up, used Ebonics and got corrected and now your butt is sore.

#notmyproblem

Keep Ebonics out of Holla Forums

With Trump's negatives all they have to do is run a completely neutral good goy and trump is stumped.

The reality Trump can take down anyone if he already took down 16 other motherfuckers. But the theory about his negatives is real.

Same doctor put on record that her health is great.

online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/clintonhealth2015.pdf

The psychology still stands though. When you've acquired more than you can ever use or consume in your life, what is the motivation to stumble and crawl just a bit further? It's sickness. Hillary Clinton is sick on many levels.

People have been using ebonics ironically in a meme capacity for almost two years now. How new are you?

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Found this so far. Is anyone else doing this or are you faggots too busy shitposting?

I completely agree, and I just wanted to point out an often forgotten aspect of moral character.

This is the guy we can thank for the video that destroyed Hilldog. Faggots, I give you Zdenek Gazda.

Oh shit

It's almost like you can get people to say anything you you want when you give them the choice between lots of money or death. Shocking.

OOGA BOOGA

We gotta keep an eye on the obituaries. I'm worried he may fall on some bullets.

scroll up

YOU CAN'T GAS-A THE GAZDA

A slav started First world war.
A slav started Last world war.

jokes aside. This scoop will probably make him into a millionaire.

Just look at this poor guy and how suicidal he looks. Shame.

More OC, boys. And don't forget to spread em.

It's too late. The deadline to be on the ballots is pretty much over for almost all.

Poor bollard :(

THEY'RE STILL TRYING TO MAKE HER GO CAMPAIGN IN CALIFORNIA
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/775092112417296384

I hope he earns many, many shekels from that vid.

He even did the thumbs up. Which is a typical Trump signal.

6000000% Based.

(check'd)
your double dubs wills it

More like the other way around. Hillary refuses to quit, but everyone else is telling her to.

She has dirt on all of them, but they're trying to stop her anyway.

I love the thumbs up gesture, and I'm glad Trump is making it great again.

It would be disastrous for campaign if she doesn't go.

(checked)
And THIS.

No one at the DNC or Obama's camp wanted her to run. She just knows where all the bodies are berried and they all have at least pretend to be going along with HER.

Please let it be Death Valley.

W..Why didn't you help her, you cis male sexists?

thumbs up went out of style?

This is so FUCKING awesome!
PRAISE KEK
So I went to the local market here in rural Colorado to get some smokes and soda.
The White clerk I asked how it was going, said very very slow. I then asked if heard the news in an ambiguous way.
When I told him about illary he literally jumped up and went "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH".
Everyone stopped and stared. He was like, "Oh shit". I smiled. Trump supporter.
Asked the guy at the liquor store the same thing as we were ringing it up.
Dude goes, "Good, good, hope she dies".
Big old smile on his face.
You can feel this awesome energy.

Gazda means Boss (or often used for "Landlord") in Croatian and Serbian.

Removing kebab in his own way.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

God what a complete faggot.

fug that was triple dubz

What medications or conditions would cause extreme light sensitivity?

It's early Sep. with pleasant temps, yet Hillary is wearing very strong reflective sunglasses.

Either something was horribly wrong with her eyes, or she had problems coping with light.

I hope he dies next.

they will

kek wills it

Call me a concern shill if you want, but where the fuck does it go from here? Seriously concerned the (((powers))) that be will try some fuckery to replace her, suspend the elections, or some other disastrous alternative we haven't conceived of yet.

I love watching the cunt suffer as much as the next Holla Forumsack but just am concerned this could open up one of the most important elections in this countries history to some jewish tricks

SHE***

Well, I would say it is considered goofier than cool these days.

Whats funny is that, just by feeling sorry for her, he just made her seem even more pathetic.
He hurt her authority and he isn't even aware of it.

Leftists are truly mentally retarded.

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHA

THIS DISGUSTING FUGLY OBESE LARDARSE IS STILL AROUND?

Even his wife left him and despite all his shilling, how much of his money was revealed in the divorce court records?

Typical champagne socialist.

don't worry about it, she'll never let anyone replace her even if the whole DNC has to get depressed and commit suicide over it.

Flashback

But isn't it sexist to even hold a door open for a women, never mind help her up?

that's pretty high energy

and if she dies?

She'll show up in California in good health. Couple of days earlier the maternity ward of a hospital burned out completely. Investigators were puzzled as no remains of the infants were found.

Why hasn't this fat fuck transitioned already?

Everyone knows he's dying to come out as "Michelle" Moore.

I don't think they have a fucking clue as to what to do now. What they need is a big event to happen for Obama to declare some big emergency so he can suspend the election.

Short of that its Trump if she drops. Its already to late to get a replacement on the ballet in some states. And they can't suspend the election if the only thing that happens is her dropping out. There are 3 viable candidates running besides Hillery (Trump,Johnson, and Stein).

She probably won't die before the election. They're trying to force her out though because everybody knows elderly people with pneumonia is very serious.

Another angle of her collapse: twitter.com/Deadspin/status/775051726764249088

Tripdubs is tripple kek
cake cake cake
K K K
Holy Holy Holy
Holy Trinity.

Memes will penetrate your mind.
Schizophrenia is sacred.
Memes are Dreams.
Sanity is overrated.

They won't actually replace her as candidate, they'll just get people to replace her at public events with her still running, pushing the narrative that it's just a temporary infection which will clear up

Who is this qt?

A man

Clinton was a Trump plant all along. She dies next week and it's an easy win for Trump.

For the last time
NOTHING STOPS THE ELECTION

EVEN THE CIVIL FUCKING WAR DIDN'T STOP THE ELECTION

The only possible way this could ever happen is if we forced it to happen with meme magic
SO STOP MEMEING IRRESPONSIBLY

ok sorry.

This final two months is when she should be campaigning her ass off at least 5-6 days per week. She's fucking doomed.

Thank you for being understanding.

Bahahaha.

That would be the most delicious possible irony.

HE'S A HILLARY SUPPORTER
HE'S A HILLARY SUPPORTER
HE'S A HILLARY SUPPORTER

Why wouldn't Hillary go to California to campaign? Her pneumonia is cured, Holla Forums.

And Trump hasn't even started to spend money or do TV/radio ads yet.

She has been fundraising 100M a month just to get dead even with Trump.

Trump has run the cheapest successful campaign in 100years.

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AND UNDER BUDGET

Holy shit, I was half joking when I said they have some kind of rig propping her up when she goes into corpse mode. But damn, something metallic falls out of her right trouser leg at the 12 - 13 sec mark. Maybe it's my mind convincing itself after watching the clip several times in a row, but now I can't shake the feeling when they start heaving her into the van.

He didn't say that explicitly. THEY said that. And made it seem that way.

Nowhere in that image does it show how he explicitly claims support for Hillary. Its a myth.

The irony is delicious.

She pretty much has to rely on the MSM to keep doing her campaigning for her.

Inside tidbit, Holla Forums. Michael Moore is facing the biggest redpill. Whether he swallows it or not…

He didn't say "I support hillary."

Where did they get that idea from?

Medical fags report in. No larpers pls.

I'm trying to temper my excitement. Is it really in the bag for Trump now?

I know this one, and I don't have a PhD. It's a blood clot in the lining of the skull.

Blood clot

A lot of people overextended and bet everything on Hillary thinking she would slam dunk the election. Boy were they wrong. I expect some of them will start to switch sides soon. The Hillary campaign will disintegrate within weeks.

If I were responsible for taking video footage that ended Hillary's campaign, I just might claim to be a dem too. Just to fuck with them, and partially to protect myself……

Dude, Hillary fainted on 9/11, she was confirmed to have pneumonia and according to wikileaks, "life threatening" Sinus Thrombosis

see thread:

Praise Kek

Check out the cop on the right facing Trump.
Smiling.

I doubt that. Michael Moore has been sucking jewish cock since day 1.

I would say I was a die hard shill for Hill just to protect my life.

Me dying is not worth being assassinated by a "burglar" in the middle of the nigh.

Especially since this was so public and everyone saw it, those retards at the DNC really bet on the wrong horse for their side

PLANT
THE
SEED

BRAIN
BLEED

Okay, what are the ways that this could be screwed up?

Replied too early. Meant to add:
This was such a devastating blow to her campaign. Dems cannot ignore this evidence, they're admitting she has serious health issues now.

Forth from mystic shadow, curse from out of time
Third bell striking
Traitor's end

I'm not that confident. She still has a lot of campaign money to spend and she's not throwing it all away. We have kicked the snake, but its still alive and under the rock.

You may go and rest if you want, but I will stay resilient and pay attention until the real end.

That's not the biggest redpill, user.
But Holla Forums rejects the x-tier.

yisssssssssss

I thought a candidate swap was possible and would be attempted, but it's already too late for that. Multiple states have already locked their ballots, even if they swapped hillary, you couldn't vote for the new nominee.

I don't know what else could screw this up aside from what you said.

The (((globalists))) must be shitting bricks right now.

Yes, Hitler dubs remind us to be vigilant. I'll meme til the last shell.

It's too late in 38 states already. Literally their only options are Hillary or Kaine.

How long until the media recognizes meme magic as a threat and tries to warn everyone about anonymous nazi cults manipulating reality through viral ideas?

If the (((electronic voting))) works as intended this is going to be one wild ride user.

It's beginning to fall apart right now but don't underestimate the hag or the establishment demons backing her.

Kek bless Julian Assange

Doesn't this moron realize it's far more important to protect the image of Hillary Clinton than it is the actual person?

That's it.

There it is!

Thar she blows!

The Illuminati card game claims another victim.

They already are. NBC recently criticized Eric Trump for retweeting Pepe claiming it is a "white supremacist symbol" they aren't wrong, but the one time the Lugenpresse tells the truth they sound fucking ridiculous, they can't address us directly without becoming a laughing stock to normies. It is precisely like twilight zone, we are crashing this plane with no survivors but they can't warn anyone without seeming insane.

That's even better than I thought.

He does. He just doesn't like it.

No, you take credit away from Shrillary and her campaign.

They really *are* just this goddam incompetent, and they should own this. You must let them own it.

Will she even be in the running when he's ready to release the documents he said will decimate her?

This is better than sports.

Kebab removers begin their revenge on the Clintons!

EPILEPSY LENSES

(prevent seizures from photosensitivity.)

hillary fears the 1000 lumen flashlight death squads

That is fucking scary.

AN OLD WOMAN IS SICK AND A REALITY TV STAR IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT

THE COUNTRY IS THREE HUNDRED YEARS OLD AND STILL BULLSHIT

videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/
archive.is/SNVuD
web.archive.org/save/https://videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/

From the article:

That is fucking scary. Forgot pic.

no one actually supports her. they were all blackmailed.

Light Wing Death Squads!

I think you answered your own question there

It's too late, this is the "disclosure" they've been trying to prevent. Your mind makes shit real, many minds together create a shared virtual experience. Most human religions and all paranormal phenomena are based on psychic leakage from multiple observers expanding an uncertain universe around themselves. Concepts, memes, are the hidden level behind the fundamental forces of the universe. Entanglement at the conceptual level is the force which binds reality itself together just as gravity has a hold on space-time. There is a vast matrix of "impossibilities" which we cannot observe due to the limitations of an individual self-recognizing circuit. Within the framework of possibilities, we are merely observer vessels which exist in the gap between echoes. However, with the complex sentience capable of projecting impossibilities, we have the ability to gnaw away at the edges of the possible futures and impossible futures. Silent echoes passing into theoretical realms and producing sound.

Most of humanity is growing to screw its eyes shut and ignore it. That's what's been going on for millions of years. But the attentive will learn, and to the fast learner goes the spoils of an imagined era.

He really doesn't care whom he shits on does he?

It's like he's a shower of shit, and he just wants to shit it on the most threatening target possible.

Nobody knows anything of this guy. He is a complete mystery to Holla Forums right now. We will deal with him when the time comes. Right now, ever single atom of heat will be directed against Hillary.

One small correction, otherwise good stuff. Trump's entirely too alpha to take any joy out of winning without effort. Men like him *crave* the battle. He's looking forward to that debate.

Yes keep the memes focused.

Remember when the Simpsons mocked the GOP and suggested McCain was going to steal the election by rigging the electronic vote? How come we haven't seen something similar for Hilldog?

He still has Johnson to take on.
He shit all over 3% jeb, he will love shiting on 7% Johnson.

Holla Forums is the game "Hearts of Iron" in real life.

Are we even sure this is the same woman??

Yep. As fucked up as the American populace is they still expect to see an actual physical body at least making an effort to go through the motions on the campaign trail. Having proxies helps but she has to get out there and appear functional.

Still can't believe what I've witnessed since Trump entered the race. Defy Don and you pay the toll.

is this what hope feels like?

Johnson is a complete joke. He didn't even know what Allepo is.

Well, the one on the right is Hillary.

The only reason Johnson hasn't dropped out is because he wants to use this as a free publicity. Probably because he intends to run again in 4 years, and he thinks this publicity will help him in his next run.

Johnson is a complete idiot and timewaster of public media in other words. Literally an AttentionWhore, in its real meaning and absolute meaning, without exaggeration..

He also gets triggered by the word "illegal".

Same person, I can tell from the pixels and from seeing quite a few ugly hags in my time

I wonder if that's a remnant of his first reefer bust.

He's absolutely ignorant and illogical. Propaganda isn't even needed to break him. Literally every single interview he has had has been a complete catastrophe. I have no idea where all his votes come from, probably from people simply wanting legal weed.

Yes but he is still there.

Jeb was a 3% mess but Trump still enjoyed kicking him.

Trump really hasn't had to apply too much pain yet. It's most certainly coming though.

Don't know how many anons believe in the slightly /x/-tier topic of cloning but… might be a good idea to collect all recent, clear pictures of Clinton from the past month or so to use as comparison to the new Clinton they may come out with in a few days.

Time for another Charge of the Light Brigade.

reeeeeeeeee

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/25/tim-kaine-promises-bill-legalize-illegal-immigrant/

Kaine: "White people need to be a minority."
archive.is/WIF2m

No he isn't. He's 3rd party. 3rd party effectively does not exist. They poll at

couldnt help myself

The sad thing is there is pretty good statistical evidence that voting machines are being manipulated but it doesn't get any press. Not to derail the thread but everyone read and spread docs.google.com/document/d/1SdmBLFW9gISaqOyyz_fATgaFupI2-n6vWx80XRGUVBo/edit

tl;dr: Two of the three main voting machine companies (Dominion Voting and Hart Intercivic, through H.I.G. Capital) are donors to the Clinton Foundation [Check Guccifer 2.0’s spreadsheet.]

Naw, that's way too interesting. Clinton is the lowest kind of mundane scrabbling power lust.

Being a vampire, even the old fashioned ugly monstrous kind, would be a huge step up for her in terms of dignity and appeal.

Praise Heket, this election is glorious.

so where is the info on how the russians hacked hilldogs legs?

In The Morning shitizen?

What are you trying to argue?

No one said Johnson has a chance.

Someone just said "Trump would take no joy in winning unopposed". And I said Trump still has Johnson to kick around like Jeb who had zero fucking chance also. .

You kept too many original lyrics, and you are both missing and have too many words in it.

But I gave it a go anyway
vocaroo.com/i/s0WjY7IzZ8sL

Trump has to "beat" Johnson in the same way that he has to "beat" my elderly autistic neighbor Jimbo.

Sooo hot outside, you guys.

nice

Good job user

A lot are from people that recognise Hilldog is a zombie criminal, but won't vote for the Don because he's le ebil raycist. Basically, faggots that see through the MSM lies about Hillary while simultaneously eating up the lies about Trump.

Not much job security before too long

Kike Blitzer looks like he's just eaten a foot-long shit sandwich.

Very good.

He only started getting votes when polls started removing "neither" as an option. Read Scott Adams's blog.

Just like how Corey tripped Michelle Fields earlier this year, amirite?

Who's that supposed to be?

Always save the video.

this is cringeworthy

what kind of subhuman is impressed by this?

No other network got the exclusive right to it. The footage was worth more than $100k. Zgazda66 got his twitter account and got hundreds of offers world wide. There's no chance he would give up the footage with exclusive rights to someone random as "piers morgan" this quickly and this soon with all impending interviews and the twitter hack.

Piers Morgan confirmed for Thief.

What song is that? That is a dank webm.

Lets go with this. Hillary taking two weeks off from campaigning to nurse herself back to health is a great idea.

But her health isn't a problem though.
It was proven with pickles.

We might want to get that hashtag trending lads. Michael Moore just accidentally gave us a tool of persuasion so good it would make Scott Adams cream his pants.

EVERYONE ELSE DOES HER WORK FOR HER BECAUSE SHE'S TOO SICK AND LAZY

Yeah, because taking 2 weeks off will cure the bloodclot in the back of her skull that has become chronically worse the past 2 years. Right.

god what a homo.
maybe we can meme a heart attack for ole Mikey Fatso

If hillary takes a 2 week break now that will electrocute her entire campaign. I'm starting to question if Moore actually supports her..He can't be this mentally retarded.

Btw, did he just try to force that hashtag meme? He sucks at memeing.

The next piece from Ol' Benny G better be Hillary rotting away in a hospital bed with her vaporous stench forming a hag bearing black envelopes with some (((names))) on them. Things are about to get ripe if she has a functioning dead man's hand. I can't imagine the spiteful witch wouldn't at least try.

Get a response trend to his statement, #neverworkedaday in order to put pressure on him to make a publicity move. Sling around some memes on overexertion and he'll drop when he tries to show off his public penance. The power to crush him is within your grasp!

She needs to REST!

meme it

there comes a time when you need to step back and realize just what level of desperation you've reached when you make a statement like this

Just when I was feeling morose about today, our meme magic strikes again.

KEEP GOING

the cuck is strong in this one

He does, but he admitted on Bill Maher that he thinks Trump is going to win any way. He likely genuinely cares about Hilldog's health (something she would not extend to him).

Let the memes flow.

It won't. She already avoids the public eye wherever possible and has her amy of shills speak on her behalf. Now she has an excuse for it

Danke.

thats bretty fuckin gay

top jej

This is how she gets out of the debate.

This is also how she loses the election.

Debates are past 5 days out. If she drops out, how is that a ploy to get out of the debates? that's it for her if that's the case.

r8 my OC lads

The most telling thing about this is kinda what Michael Moore was saying.
If you saw someone fall like this you'd react, you'd try to catch them or at least snap to attention.
No one does. It may be because they're so used to this happening. Or maybe they just hate her.

is she runs from the debates she loses the election guaranteed

theres a new wikileak available on her now:

see:

dafuq is up with that pic? I don't mean to derail the thread but I must know.

I rate it three smug PillarPepes out of three.

Its not pneumonia. Its most likely sideeffects from her medicine against the bloodclot in the brain.

This entire pneumonia-myth is silly.

molted tarantula skin
sage for off topic

Molted Spider skin.

Can someone take the clip from her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel's show when she opened the jar of pickles and take the clip from today and join them together?

I challenge you to find a more perfectly timed photograph in all the world.

protip– you can't

that would be hilarious

wish I wasn't on phone

Jeezus I hate that picture. All this time I thought it was entomology porn of a dissected tarantula.

ok I'll bite, what is it?

(this particular user is well versed in hermeticism, does it deal with that, per chance?)

FUCKIN WITNESSED!

I think the most overlooked but still monumentally important result of today's incident is what it reveals about the nature of the Queenmaker plot behind Hillary.

We've been speculating about her health for weeks (some of us for years even), but even in our biggest shitposts I don't think that many of us thought her condition was this fucking bad. Plainly and simply, this bitch is going to mother fucking die. The fact that it's gotten so bad she can't hide it and that her staff are so prepared for incidents which have happened one after the other after the other makes it undeniable. There's no goddamn way she makes it past a year in office AT BEST, and that's if she doesn't croak before the election or even the first debate. Anyone who's had an elderly relative with a persisting serious illness knows that all it takes is one bad incident and it's all over just like that.

The kicker? There's absolutely no way Hillary and her buttbuddies didn't know this. Some user's favorite game in these threads is figuring out exactly what's wrong with her, and it's easy to see why. What's happening to her isn't some some sudden turn for the worst: it happens after years and years of build up from a pre-existing condition. Anyone putting together any sort of serious scheme to get her into office would HAVE to know this.

One of the reasons Holla Forums is so goddamn effective at causing such incredible asshurt in the political establishment is because we understand our enemies more than many of them even understand themselves while they can't even begin to understand us. Today, however, I saw some of us slip up on that front a bit. Faced with the news that the witch is most likely kill, the first reaction many here had was "It's a trick! They're going to replace her with someone else (Kaine, Biden, etc.) and that was the plan all along!". Maybe it's suspicion over such good news or maybe it's paranoia after years of shilling, but this doesn't make any fucking sense.

Think about it: if you were someone who wanted to appoint a figurehead in the U.S. government to influence the law in your favor, even just to spearhead someone else into the role, why the absolute fuck would you pick Hillary fucking Clinton? In every sense of the word, she is the worst possible person you can pick. She is incredibly unpopular and massively disliked. Even the faggots who kvetch about Trump being HitlerSatan don't like her. She has years and years and years of political baggage and scandals attached to her that even a complete media tsunami of shilling can't dismiss. Obviously you need some blackmail material to keep them in line, but Clinton has so much she's a liability. On top of all that, she has a very early expiration date, so you wouldn't even be able to get much use out of her after all the effort to get her into office.

If someone else was the intended Manchurian Candidate, they would have been selected at the convention. Many suggest Kaine is the real pick, but if that were the case, why didn't he just run normally and get appointed at the convention? The argument is that he's an unknown who needs the boost, but if anything an unknown candidate is the BEST choice for a puppet: they have no baggage or negative image to deal with and are completely beholden to you. Imagine how much of a boost the historic amount of shilling Hillary's had just to make people forget how hated she is if it went to someone with just HALF of the amount of corruption she has. If anything, Hillary herself is the kind of candidate who would need such a bait and switch because of the political dumpster fire she is.

They can't use Bernie after they shat all over his supporters at the DNC and he sold his ideals down the river. Coversely, they can't use someone like Biden or Warren because that would DEFINITELY enrage Sandersfags by backing someone who didn't even run over someone who actually won the popular vote. That's not even counting Biden's or Warren's own personal problems (Biden being a chronically foot in mouth creepy fuck and Warren being a massive hypocrit by backing Hillary). Even if you're entertaining the idea someone was going to do a switcheroo, it makes no sense to do it now after so much time, money, and infrastructure has been put behind her.

Wow, she somehow lost ten kilos in a hour.

post these links in this Tim Kaine thread if you haven't done so already

No matter how you look at it, absolutely no outside power gets any significant benefit by throwing their weight behind Hillary as opposed to any random fuck. MAYBE if someone was hellbent on putting a woman in office, but again, literally anyone else would be a better use of resources than Hillary. The only one who benefits from Hillary in the Oval Office? Hillary herself. All the facts point to her being the only possible architect of this scheme. It causes way too many problems for anyone other than her.

This is why today was so important: it's painted a very clear picture of how we got here. Hillary essentially hijacked the globaist political machine for herself for the purpose of satisfying her own lust for power. The globalist cabal backing her would gladly pick anyone else, but she likely has so much dirt on them and they owe her so many favors that they have no choice. The only one who would force her to keep clawing her way to power despite the fact that she's disintigrating before the public's eyes is herself. Decades of schemes, corruption, and blood have all lead up to this and she's too close to give up. Even if she croaks a few months in, she'll still go down as the first woman president.

The powers that be were unhappy about this but begrudgingly went along with it because she's happy to rule in accordance with their affairs, but she wants to be the one holding the reins. She was a spanner in the works, but one that left the machine going in more or less the same direction.

That is, until Trump came along.

Trump's talked about running for President since the 80's or 90', but has only really thrown himself into it this election. I don't think this is a coincidence: I think he was waiting for his chance to strike. He's been privy to the inner workings of the world's most powerful for decades. Enough to recognize when one of them would attempt a coup that would leave the entire system vulnerable and buckling under the weight of propping her up. It's why we've been seeing the media and those in power have been falling over themselves and freaking the fuck out so often.

Hillary tried to take over her masters' political machine on her own, but all she ended up doing was leaving it vulnerable. Now Trump is going in for the kill.

Rest. Poor gal. She's disabled.
PRAISE KEK

Goddamit, you beautiful faggot. If you were here with me right now i'd kiss you.

It's' confirmed for a bloodclot known as "Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis"

You did good work.
I'd say that if you added some of her coughing, before the dream on part would be perfect.

That's from something else, just thought it would be apropos for today's happenings.

Got it from a vox article of all things that I got clickbaited into looking at. Might as well get something out of such a shit deal.

**Also, super odd that a pro-Shrillary site would attach that photo to their propaganda. More insider sabotage, I presume. Or, more likely, more incompetence and leftardation.

Agreed on Hillary's lust for power being the primary reason she's still running. She's been stewing in rage ever since Kunta Kinte shanghaied her in 2008. She's done (and will do) incredibly shady shit for her cohorts and backers, and this is the culmination of all that. Her reward for shutting up and letting King Nigger go about the worst presidential reign in a century.

PRAISE KEK
Good song. Guy is red-pilled.

Wait did we really just see divine intervention cripple shillary out of the presidential race so that humanity still has a chance?

Does God exist?

YES

Yep, she'd been scheming for 30 years to get in the White House and the establishment pushed her aside for some nobody nigger.

whoops didn't mean to sage that

Someone do this please or tell me what program to use. I need to improve my memecraft anyway.

(Witnessed and kek'd)

America has insane amounts of divine serendipity on its side. A fucking tornado saved us during the war of 1812.

historicaldigression.com/2012/03/26/a-tornado-saves-washington-during-the-war-of-1812/

Where is your archive.fo link? Shit can be shooped. We need undeniable proof to take on the shills and CTR.

Best propaganda video ever.

I wish they could broadcast this during prime time TV.

Perhaps you could add the jar of pickles clip? and maybe post the dates at the bottom of the screen. The clip at the beginning, when is it from? Show her health deteriorate in the last six months and post the dates. A clip from last week's coughing fit would be nice too.

So what software do you use to do videos?

Flashmob doing Trump dance when he wins, anons?

it warms my heart to think of how fucking furious she must be right now. she lost her chance of being able to just waltz right into the white house to king nigger and has been waiting for her turn. and now, she is betrayed by her own weak flesh while her opponent was already in a position to completely leave her in the fucking dust.

what a wonderful week

Oh god, those forced laughs of "incredulity" from the crowd/shills are delightfully cringey.

reminds me a little of video related

The blood clot could give her many complications, particularly pneumonia. I agree that pneumonia isn't the root cause, but it could be one of the symptoms.

Where are all the smug anime faces?

Highly quality posts
Long but well worth it.

Guys, some quick wargaming.

Hillary drops out in a few days, leaving Kaine as the only eligible Demo on the ballot. If he picks a VP, then something happens where Kaine is unable or unwilling to run, would his VP then be grandfathered onto the ballot?

PERFECT choice of songs.

Yes, obviously.

This is a very good question.

I dont think Kaine is technically going to be on the ballot as presidential pick though

he was not legally chosen by the democratic party, or accepted by the states, as the presidential nominee..

Don't worry, they will find a replacement.

at that point, it wouldn't really matter who was chosen, since you would have gone through 3 choices for potus in 2 months and would have lost all support

either way, they'd probably just end up doing what they'd do if shillary dropped out, which would be to have a party meeting to vote for a replacement. the vp does not succeed the nominee like he would the president in office, although they likely would choose kaine since he's attached to her at this point. unfortunately there really isn't a precedent for a potus candidate dropping out in the first place, so it's guessing going by the rules they have in place but have never used.

Could King Nigger claim "extraordinary circumstances" and make him the nominee regardless?

I think the DNC would have to have another nomination vote.

Obama is probably the only candidate that could do worse than Hillary now.

Obama tampering with the election is a COUP

no.

the election went on during the civil war, it couldn't have extraordinary circumstances and I don't even think obama would be the authority on that

that being said, anything is possible, if we as citizens don't impose our will

A friend and I are planning to dance to this at mountain view the day Trump wins .
we'll congo dance to this song while wearing our MAGA hats.

I was thinking about playing the clip from Kimmel when she tries to pretend there's no problem with her health and then playing the clip of her fainting at the 9/11 Memorial, not both of them at the same time.

And then after that maybe playing the first clip here at the rally followed by another angle of her fainting and being carried by the SS agents into the minivan.

this gif is genius

If Clinton were to either fall over dead or withdraw from the race it wouldn't mean no elections or Trump runs unopposed.

Congress, the State legislatures, both parties and probably the Supreme Court would be scrambling like wild niggers with their asses on fire to work out a solution.

A delay in the election date, maybe 30-60 days plus changes to the rules in when someone is allowed on the ballot.

Once the Democrats get their new ticket everything would proceed as usual.

not a lawyer, just my pleb opinion

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

I truly don't think that's how it's *supposed* to work, but who knows what will happen

really whatever we let happen as the people is what happens..

Fucking A!
PRAISE KEK

our memes are too dank for puny normal minds. Truly KEK has blessed us.

I use Aleppo brand to light my joints.

We are still running against the Dems. They have come up with an unbeatable strategy. You will vote for those in the electoral college and trust them to pick a fabulous person. The unknown candidate has no weakness.

So is it really pneumonia or have we been given reason to believe it is something worse?

I know these are CTR shills mixed in with a few true believers but here are some NYT comments.

archive.is/YHFh4

And the shitload of niggers here.

One more.

archive.is/YHFh4

pneumonia - that's laughable bullshit fed to the mushrooms to keep them from asking questions

Here she is (or her body double…) 90 minutes after the fever knocked out.

Are they even human?

Choose one (((media)))

do normies really believe that there's a right wing conspiracy?

Subtle

no. only college kids and hippie boomers.

At least typhoid mary didn't know she had fucking typhoid. Hillary knows exactly what is wrong with her. fortunately a crooked heart isn't too contagious

I had a bad case of pneumonia in the military right before 9/11. Lungs filled up with fluid, then blood and pressed against my heart.
I was fucking SICK! No way anyone could give you some super-shot upper and you'd be walking around hugging little kids.
They drained that shit and I was in bed at the hospital for atleast 2 months straight. Still to this day I have issues.
If it is pneumonia it is the result of a lowered "immune system" from something else. Mine came from being around a shit-load of third-worlders. Other guys got it, some didn't make it.
COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

If it was pneumonia they wouldn't have hidden it this long. All the lies about allergies and other nonsense, their lies are catching up with them. Remember, if that guy hadn't been Johnny on the spot with that video, they would've sworn this never happened and it was all just another conspiracy theory.

Where can I get some pictures of hillary to compare them to that video?

no

Google Hillary Clinton August 2016 images.
She apparently lost lots of weight in a short time today.
Something fucky fucky. Only thing that comes to my mind is they drained her body of pus or she was compacted full of literal shit.
A double? World is strange now bro. Who knows. Kek will reveal though.
Trust in that!

Here's one right after she ate her first cock.

I saw something on twitter about certain forms of pneumonia being symptoms of parkinsons disease, but a small frail woman at 68 could have anything. I would think dementia is more likely but I'm no doctor.

Yeah and I was a healthy 19 year old when I got it. Barely pulled out. Ran miles every other day, marched, etc.
Thing is we these M-$hekel-M fucks is they are slipping on their game, bigtime! This is why Obongo is selling out the net I think. Too many people having motes removed from their eyes.
Do kikes only know how to play a few card tricks and only rely on that?

YES
i said the same thing the last time she had an episode, like two days ago
she's GONE
shit's gonna be biblical
the rothschilds wont let trump pass
they're gonna start pulling some serious shit now

MEME IT

same little girl?

5 star posts. Have a rare.

A…Anons, d…did I meme'd a little girl into a serious illness?

What have I done?

the voice would be a bitch to impersonate that accurately

MEME IT

lol'd

I love that she didn't need to be out in public but there was no way she could get away from skipping the 9/11 ceremony. She's been checkmated.

She has a serious case of hypothyroidism (she takes meds for it but it may not work that well) and that may lead to a weak immune system too.

i don't think so, they'll just throw the lessers under the bus, burn the connections, and revert to long game

Saddam Hussein had two or three doubles but it must be harder to find a woman who looks like Hillary.

Mortal Kombat Parody

youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw

she is also wearing a bulletproof vest sometimes

Not sure about god but i'm pretty sure kek had a hand in this

we offer him memes, he gives us the raw material to make more with

One job, fam.

lads…

archive.is/9h9n3

top keks, nice vid.

We need to know.

"On Sunday [after the Memorial], the pool was left behind both when Clinton departed the memorial and when she departed daughter Chelsea Clinton’s apartment. The pool was later driven separately to Westchester County, where the Democratic nominee lives."

Body double more likely.

what drugs taught you this

re: Secret Service followed atypical protocol with Clinton’s early departure from Sunday 9/11 event

I wonder how long they've known this might happen. Long enough to have a body double waiting in the wings.

B.b.. but she's brave for going out.

archive.is/dD8OL

Trump showing up unannounced and her having a epileptic fit is even juicier.

There's meme potential here.

If thinking about Trump makes her hack a lung, and being in his presence makes her collapse, how the fuck is she going to survive engaging him in a debate? It's going to kill her.

The witch is dead.

Hillary's done.

How much of her (((media partners))) can we bring down with her?

The only way to weed her out is… to pull her up by the roots. That means exposing her media colluders.

Even Molyneux can see that.
youtube.com/watch?v=fxwlYR--hlY

Kek, hadn't noticed that part. Ebin, simply ebin.

kek delivered boys.

Look who was standing in her group at the 9/11 ceremony. None other than Larry Silverstein.

At the 4:20 mark here: youtube.com/watch?v=zBAE8obXGh0

That cuckchanner that yelled pepe must've put a curse on her.
Fucking meme that man into a turbo-wizard.

Do you think Trump did it just to fuck with her? Knowing him I strongly suspect it.

The media is overextending badly. At this point only dumb, rabid liberals will have a positive opinion of the MSM. Which plays right into Trump's hand in case he loses the election. Rumor has it that he wants to start his own news outlet.

BRAVO

Of course, if Trump wins he's likely dead, or at least prison and minus 1 trillion dollars.

Just like those steel beams back then, huh?

Very nice.

Always with the Oceans Eleven shit.

This.

The guy had his arm firmly holding her up by her armpit before she even fell. He knew, just like everyone else including that guard who jumped out in front of her to block the view, that she was too frail to get into the van on her or that she had already told them she was going down.
Hell, she was propped up against that pole by someone else and her feet weren't even touching the ground when they hauled her over the curb.

Is she seriously just a corpse on puppet strings?

Tripped on me! Why'dja take her out?

OF COURSE

Tripped on me! Why'dja take her out?

Hey remember how Dr Drew got FIRED for suggesting Hillary might be sick a week or so ago?

DR DREW DID NOTHING WRONG

M A D M A N

CHECKED
best episode of the show AND predicts the end of Cunton
is there anything this man does not deliver?

Everybody assumes the pickle jar's seal was already broken and Hillary was faking the whole thing. But that's only half right.

The pickle jar was pre-opened. But her struggle was real.

There's different types of strokes, you know. If bleeding occurs during a stroke while on blood thinners, it's bad fucking news. Had a family member go out like that. Sucks.

Shit
This means they're gonna give him his job back thus giving him no reason to accept any sort of redpill.
Dr. Drew could have been a powerful ally in the battle against libcuckery.
t. old loveline listener
At least Adam's on the Trump Train

And the fact he did that at her rally where she was talking about us, or the "Darkest reaches of the internet" makes it even more Kektastic.

That's fucking beautiful Ben.

She was going strong until that concussion. After that it was rapidly downhill.

I'D RATHER DIE THAN GIVE (((HER))) CONTROL

Thank you, Ben.

Ben you are a fucking madman

First Brexit and now this, current year is the year that internet trolls changed the world.

Say no more, fam. 10/10 Love Jojo memes.

Come at me, faggots.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HOW IS HE SO QUICK?

I can handle the doublespacing, self-aggrandizing redditors on this board only because of OC like this.

Why even post that?

You notice mystery Mandingo is in this and the van video? Did anyone ever figure out who he is?

Got a little aggrivated by a guy in another thread saying "normies are life noobs". That and the typical We Did It Reddit attentionwhoring.

Ben you are fucking fantastic, never change man

Dont know if anyone posted this already, but Molyneux put out a second vid about Hillary today

No matter how much of a meathead you grow a Jew to be, high tones will always dominate his voice.

Pneumonia has a 1 in 20 chance to kill someone. Hillary could die by a roll of a d20…

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

#DropOutHillary starting to trend on Twitter

Martin Shkreli's twitter page is a good read. He thinks hillary is using a body double and he's also worried that he's being watched now.

twitter.com/MartinShkreli

Somebody get a d20 in here.

#casketofdeplorables

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html aa

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html tt

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html fff

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html sss

ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html feefe

Filter and report the notext spammer

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html eee

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html tyb

Why is he so upset about Hillary lying? What happened to the truth not mattering?

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html qwqw

She was doing fine until she said "My Moloch can take your Kek in a fight".

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html xxx

amazing

im going to marry the no text spammer

notex-chan daisuki ~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

These blank posts.

CtR mad as fuck

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html awwww

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html eeee

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html sss

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html evt

How obvious can you get though?

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html uuuu uuuu uuuu uuuu

SERIOUS DISCUSSION TIME
How will this affect her poll numbers?

Only a slight decline, (((media))) is already trying to spin this as "so strong and brave to still do shit with pneumonia."

It's not for Holla Forumslocks. It's for the tourists who've just learned about Holla Forums. There's something in this thread that someone doesn't want them to see. What do you suppose that is?

They'll take a nose dive.

it's not CTR it's just 4chon/inth spam

other boards have been hit recently by it

But admitting that it's pneumonia means she was lying when asked about her health. The pickles. It also means that Trump was right about her health.

No see because she only go pneumonia on friday so that means everything before that was a alt-right wing conspiracy, and everything after means "OMG people get sick even people as stunning and brave as Hillary."

'Admitting' that she passed out from the fever of pneumonia introduces the concept of a miracle cure. An hour later she was spritely shopping, and doing a staged photo op with a little girl, while heroically fighting off a pneumonia virus that nearly killed her.

Something doesn't add up. Personally, I don't think anyone can recover from the ills that she exhibited leaving the memorial service. I think she used a body double. She may very well have had pneumonia after all, though really I think she lying about that, too..

If she has the cure why don't average Americans get it?
Meme it

Top Kek.
Indeed.

I keep seeing this image.
What is it?

While her handlers were shoving her into her Vanbulance, one of her shoes came off.

body doubles (checkem) exist

I suspect as I have mentioned before in the 'green thing' thread where I posed an argument that it was bile is that I strongly suspect that she has 'walking pneumonia'

It is episodic and has a retardedly long recovery period and often you will feel completely healthy and then quickly relapse. It requires the person to be diligent and give themselves proper time to heal which most people don't until it gets serious. With Hillary's age, something like this is debilitating and can no doubt be causing her issues.

Dr. Hillary's Miracle Elixir
Fights pneumonia
And attracts little girls

TOP FUCKING KEK
BUT SHE'S HEALTHY ENOUGH TO PRESIDENT YO

Why do people even do this? You know we can just filter you right?

top wew

lad wew

This analysis deserves a cap.

OBAMA 3RD TERM WHEN
B
A
M
A

R
D

T
E
R
M

W
H
E
N

How does one trip while not moving?

It's the same faggot, too. Amazing.

Must have been developed for Bill then.

The next 8 years are going to be really exciting but what happens after they're over?

I can only hope that Trump really does uproot all of the dead weeds that are choking the tree of liberty and the fruit of his labors are a new generation of patriots that will defend it.

Surprise! It's the jews!
The cuck in this video is Brian Stelter who is the host of "Reliable Sources". (wew) His wife is Jamie Shupak who says
(source: archive.fo/P4oHw)
He is a fucking cuck for zionism. Toppest of race traitors.

Yeah nah. Legal immigration will kill America irrespective of Donald Trump.

That won't save him.

This seems pretty serious, anons.
Question for you all:

Hillary has been caught on camera :
Pissing herself
Shitting herself
Having seizures
Passing out
Collapsing
Coughing her innards out
Being held along
Bearly able to walk
Having to sit on stools
Bearly able to stand up

Etc

My question is, has anyone made a 20 minute compilation video of all these things?

Seems to me that she really is sick.
A one off can be explained.
Twenty one offs and you start asking questions.

something is holding her head up. If she has to be dragged, no way she could've held it that straight

He's a true blue Aussie who hates Hillary because he's been on the receiving end of her Bullshit when he did the major cables leak.

Of course he's going to shitpost with hate.

I see you've been to the Balkans, too.

A stroke could have caused one, or both of her legs to give way without causing loss of tone of neck muscles.
If it were a clotting stroke, a quick administration of a clot remover would have brought her back nearly instantly.

What is this? Blood thinner?
And does it actually work that quickly?

Hey guys. This country is so fucked.

My sides are somewhere in Alpha Centauri right now.

have some fresh OC my niggas.

Holy shit I almost died reading that.

If she had one stroke, she's liable to have another, soon. The tend to occur in mini clusters.

Maybe she'll die tonight in her sleep.

Holy fucking shit you can actually see a bolt fall to the ground at 13 seconds

It's not just the strokes that might kill her, it's her own party. She's really shit on them, hasn't she?

Yeah, maybe they're doing this to her because she's a bitch.

So if Hillary is dead what the fuck does that mean, especially with the debates in two weeks

I just realized with all the Hillary buzz, I haven't seen any footage really of Trump at the event. Any good replays I should watch, or don't bother?

I feel like this body double thing is going to be used to dismiss or discredit us.

I'm not saying they don't do it, and I'm sure there are a dignitaries out there that have them, all I'm saying is we should instead focus on the how she became so well in 90 mins

1.It's not pneumonia
or
2. They have a magical cure

Those trips aint lying lads!

I visited my aunt today and brought this up. Hilary Clinton was at the hospital she works at. Legally she can't say what was wrong with her because of HIPPA laws. But she said her chart was very interesting. Then I brought up the FBI report where the disease she claims not to have made her forget her classification training. Again she couldn't go into detail but said with a firm look and head nod, "I'm not surprised she was forgetting from the looks of her chart." The Hospital this chart is located in is Sloan Kettering in NYC. So if anyone with hacking skills can get it, it should shed light on the situation.

Surprised I haven't seen this done yet. If anyone can make a perfect loop gif of it and reword it a bit better. So it "rolls off the tongue" more easily?

so, watcha sayin'?
what she got?
and how long before kicks the bucket?

Meant for this to be the 2nd one. Can't tell which slimeball looks better.

When was hill there?

You and your ilk will suffer during Kek/Trumps reign.

Lobpreiset Kek!

I'm not exactly sure but ball park would be 3-6 years ago. I cn find out in a few hours my aunt will be calling to wake me up for work.

From my experience in the ER with relatives, they're stronger blood thinners than warfarin, and require lots of oversight while they're being administered.

I couldn't remember the phrase, but doctors like to use the phrase "clot buster".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrombolysis
And yes, they work that quickly. If it's a minor stroke, and the clot buster shit is administered soon enough, you could bounce back within hours. This is of course assuming your given some major medication to counteract the extreme exhaustion that occurs because of the stroke.

Oh, I know it. The body double angle is very possible, and would give her enough time to partially recover in her assisted living apartment over the course of the next few weeks.
She's sick, and the illness has put extra stress on her cardiovascular system, which is going to cause more strokes.

I fully expect her to collapse on stage during the debates if she doesn't drop out.

SAVAGE

word is the kremlin, backed by vladimir putin and ISIS installed a small seismic plate on the curb outside the service, right as she went to get into the car, donald trump hit up putin on KIK and putin sent a text to a burner phone that triggered the plate causing her and only her to fall.

Also if you guys havent already, you should get the infowars water filter. i've been using it all week and the voices have already quieted down.

brits killed hillary
AYY LMAO

hello 911? i've just witnessed a murder.

Remember when we called Rubio, Marcosoft Rubot, I don't think he's the only Robot who was running

Just look at how suicidal this man is. It will be so sad when he finally shoots himself in the back of the head twice.

For what purpose?

When will this faggot just go ahead with his "transition" and become the elderly woman his gay ass secretly wants to be.

Dr. Drew is a kike, Anons.

fucking annihilated

Had to pop my hillary meme cherry.

What is that exactly?

Goddamn, that was cold.

good fucking catch user.
if you look closely the bolt or piece that hits the ground isn't visible until its between her shoe and pantleg, doesn't seem to fall from anywhere either.

she's too weak to move her own braces?

Cough drop

Disgusting.

Drawing helps him cope when he doesn't have a synagogue to burn.

Poz load from bill.

DOMINATING

It has been foretold to me in a vision.

If dubs the Dems will attempt to poison Trump; but he will survive, the only effect will be his skin turning green and through the power of our memes Don will ascend as the true incarnation of KEK on earth.

why the fuck would you do this?

Oh well

THEY are literally scrubbing the net of any and all footage of the Klinton Shekel-Shake.
Save those Webms fam! Shits gonna get very very weird from here on out.
Need proof? Look on drudge. The vid on the front-page is dead.

Trips+Trips=6
4+2=6

Looks like someone just got Hexed…

fuck

He's just basking.

MP4's, not jewgle webm.

But if he does where will my next meal's salt come form? I'm making fish and Marxi-Salt is the best with flounder.

New York hasn't seen a collapse that got such a cover-up by the media since Tower 7 went into free-fall 15 years ago.

[Laughs in New York]

capped. kek.

THIS IS A QUALITY POST

some pundit cunt on sky news just said that hillarys campaign just isn't ' nimble' enough, he said it like 4 or 5 times

trump nimble navigator confirmed again

I have been wondering the same
anyone knows?

Also add Iraq was going to start selling oil for Euros. Remember the continental Europeans not giving much of a fuck will the non Euro nations were all for it?

Is there video footage or high-res photos of Hillary doing the photo op with the girl and other things after her miraculous recovery?

Really? Pics/vids?

It really sounds like Hillary. What do you think? What is odd though she just repeats the same line over and over again. Like a robot.

You know what this means now Holla Forums?

Journos are now going to actively monitor the chans and what we say now.

We were bang on about her health.

This is it, Holla Forums will become even more influential.

That's the new Hillary you are going to see from now on. No one in the media will dare point out the differences with her former self.

Has Trump made a comment on her fainting yet? I'm very much looking forward to it.

I don't think so yet, but he probably will do soon.

My Birthday is 9/11.

They're not showing the full video on the news, only a small spinet of it that makes the fumble look negligible, when you see the full thing it becomes incredibly clear that something is very wrong with her.

Yeah I have faint prediction feelings of an 'accidental' overdose at some point, probably with benzos and alcohol involved.

Kek.

There comes a point where you have to start rejecting the things you see as spontaneous events. I'm there, Holla Forums. This is laughable. This is like a video game plot or maybe a sitcom episode. The Democrats want to win the election and Hillary is their best chance, but there is a problem. Hillary is suffering from some illness that has turned into a zombie. SO what do they do? They have their zombie go around doing a bunch of photo ops to discredit these 'conspiracy theories' which point out her health issues. "Oh yeah! Hillary's super healthy. She can open a pickle jar!"

"It's just allergies! No wait, it's overheating – actually it's just pneumonia! It will clear up about a day after the election!" They can't be this stupid. Reality must have a writer that is causing them to do these things.

The bitch can't stop lying!!! If she has pneumonia, why is she hugging a small child?

youtu.be/8fVC9qWeMW8

I had pneumonia once and I got it from a relative I was helping. I took precautions for preciously that reason and it still wasn't enough.

BODY DOUBLE CONFIRMED
Three front teeth are remarkably different between two different photos.
Teeth 21, 22, and 23 based on:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_notation

Fucking bitch can't even answer a simple plain question shouted out loud in English. What a vile cunt she is.

It's happening.

Her advisors… hahaha are so fucking bad!!!.

Pneumonia is the worst excuse to give because so many people have had it and no one says, 'yeah it was nothing'. It knocks you on your ass. You aren't going anywhere. You're so weak you can barely make it to the bathroom to piss. I've never felt anything like it.

Just fuck her. Stupid bitch. So disgusting the constant lying and you know it's all so she can steal more.