Mysterious piece of metal flings out of Hillary's pant leg

youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM

WHAT COULD IT BE?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/file_store/4d8e73efd6be37b7db915dc4120e88afdd4db567ff2e6891a83cd105bd625111.mp4
imgur.
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/1/cheapest-exoskeleton-lets-paralyzed-walk-40k/
s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/wc-prod-pim/JPEG_1000x1000/PA37046SFE_1_esselte_pk60_esselte_safety_pins_multi.jpg
with1shoe.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/gone.064137_std.jpg
with1shoe.com/odd_shoes
ice-epilepsy.org/photosensitivity-as-a-seizure-trigger.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig&feature=youtu.be
8ch.net/pol/res/7444009.html#7487948
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gearings for her prostestic heart?

She's shitting shekels

Shit, it's real. It's in the sticky thread. WTF is it? No one picked it up, so it's probably still there.

I'm going with some kind of leg/back brace
who the fuck knows, she's old and frail

Something probably used to prop her up, like some kind of metal brace, could that be why she tripped and fell forward?

IT'S POOP!!

Someone needs to go pick it up. Take pictures and videos before you do. Take a bag because if it's shit we must know.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

if it actually is shit then that single shit nugget is the end of everything. any doctor with an iq over 50 can perform a full diagnosis from a stool.

COME ON GUYS TIME TO PICK THAT SHIT UP

It looks to me like one of her staff drops something as they go to help her and it just bounces off her lower trouser leg. Anyone else see what I mean?

Turd?

We know you're on overtime ctr, but at least try.

It's literally coming out of her pant leg. At no point can you see it falling from above.

Look, another redditfaggot from the_donald who can't use the catalog.

Possible, but the video is very unclear. Honestly, when I saw op's vid, I thought it was cgi/fake. But when I checked out the sticky, there it was.

im tellin you guys she's a ROBOT. the real hillary probably died months ago. we've been witnessing the failure of the (((elite)))'s first attempt at literal simulacrum leaders

RUN HILLARY RUN

Yeah, of worms.
Hillary has some neurological disease, if you figure out how to diagnose parkinson from a stool sample you'll get a (((Nobel))).

Pfft, get the fuck outta here with that nonsense, that shit falls directly ouf of the bottom of her fucking pantsuit man.

Proof that this entire election was rigged from the start, that this place was co-opted by the elites in service to Mammon and the synagogue of satan, and that we're in Revelations, where corpses from hell like Hillary walk the Earth thanks to virgin sacrifices and technology.

Repent, or share the wretched fate of your leaders and puppetmasters, that of hubris and the prideful after the fall.

Rape whistle? Looks like she was reaching for it, maybe keys, are there medical devices that are mostly metal like that?

kek

If we can prove the stool is hers, we can prove she shat herself.

Parts of the exoskeleton keeping her shambling corpse moving.

k

having watched it a few more times over I have to agree.

It's fucking weird whatever it is.

She obviously can't stand up, so it must be from a leg brace or something that keeps her standing.

Here's my zoom anons. Part of her catheter bag setup?

I posted the mp4 in the second shillary faints thread.
You can hear the bolt hit the ground when she collapses.

I'm with

it looks like a bent piece of metal

Maybe it is still there? We should send someone to pick it up.

It is fucking shitting plug from her ass.

Catheter pin

Look to the left and you'll see a flash coming off another persons leg right as the thing comes out.

You can't dismiss the bag of piss

yep. It's a catheter clamp

But can be also used injection device. Her handler could injected her and dropped empty device.

It doesn't look like any of those, nor does it look like a piece of a modern leg brace.

So maybe thats what is on her leg besides a catheter bag.

Maybe I'm being a paranoid faggot but this is what I see.

Rewatched it a few times, I think that's a gap between the legs.

It looks like a screw.

Holy shit.

Watch this: 8ch.net/file_store/4d8e73efd6be37b7db915dc4120e88afdd4db567ff2e6891a83cd105bd625111.mp4

You can clearly see and hear it. Sounds hollow, metallic.

Also, rewatching it several times, I could swear you can hear her say:

Or something like that… Just before that thing drops.

its not even coming out of her pants, its bouncing of her leg.

might be something she was holding on to, and let go off because of a seizure.

don't you mean brownmail her?

yea, to me it sounds like its clashing with another piece of metal before it falls out. so there must be more metal in her leg where it clashed and became loose and fell off.

It is coming out. Go frame by frame with the webm OP posted and its very clear.

I'm just saying, the piece of metal didn't fall out it flew out.

Maybe there's some kind of tension line between the two.

Was that Humas leg?

Hmmm. That thing doesnt bouce or roll on the ground. Really looks sticky like a piece of shit, tbh. Are her pants full of poop?

you can clearly hear from this video that the piece of metal is traveling and colliding with something before it ever leaves her pant leg

Is Hillary secretly a cyborg?

HER SHIT IS MADE OF METAL

Watching the full size video, it looks like it could be shine from the doctor's shoe.

She was wearing an iron butt plug to keep her panties clean. Brilliant!

never mind, I see it now, its just the shadow making it look like that is still pants.

Again, I think that's just a space between the legs.

It looks like a screw.

METAL PIN
TO HOLD THE SHIT IN

sheeit. I havent a clue what that could be.

anything piss or shitbag related is going to be entirely plastic/latex in composition.

Ya know what I think it is…?

I think she was wearing metal leg braces to keep her standing up straight and they fell apart resulting in her falling.

She's barefoot

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

Could also be some sort of 'signal', she deadman switch some shit and assange is going to be killed in 2 hours leading to the wikileaks dump causing the end of the world.

this seems to be the most correct

Wow! Is that her shoe and her shit on the shoe?

you can actually hear it hit the ground in the video, its definitely either metal or glass, not plastic.

Trump should challenge her to run on a treadmill for 5 minutes at the debate.

Bonus points: Don't announce it beforehand, just do it, there at the debate - "So, Hillary, we've got the treatmills just off stage, and we brought some workout clothes in every size which could conceivably fit you, are we doing this or what?"

Holy fuck is this legit?

Had to have some weight to it too, like a bolt or something.

WAS IT A FOREIGN OBJECT
GOOD GOD!
WAS SHE ABOUT TO HIT TRUMP WITH THAT DAMN LEAD PIPE!?

How? What are they thinking? Hillary wins and then what?

keep watching the OPs clip, the thing on the left is a womans shoe catching the light.

that's my fetish

Yea. This seems to be legit. Metal leg braces is only logical solution here.

Kek is a good god

She dies and wills the presidency to Huma.

Well Jeb was originally supposed to win this race.
It wasn't supposed to be anything but a dog and pony show.

>[APPLAUSE]

no its just an ugly shoe with brown leopard print on it.

not legit, she wasn't wearing this shoe

She probably wears some spacesuit like shit and cooling tubes under all the clothes.

It appears to be an epi-pen. More interesting are the blue sunglasses she was wearing after she was "feeling fine". Google 'anti-seizure blue sunglasses'.

Was she keestering it?

Dunno dude, those might be the same shoes.

holy shit

could it be, the reason she refuses to stop wearing pants is because she has braces and straps all along her body to alleviate stress and weight?

It isn't. The lonesome show has some kind of basket weave pattern.
The show that hillary wears has some kind of band that goes across the base of the toe of the shoe but not the tip

probably had to be medicated to prevent a full on collapse.
Source: imgur. com/razbcNN

I thought as much, but the more I look at the modern leg braces, the less I'm seeing of heavy metal screws.

…. I think this might be more than that gents.

its the most logical conclusion given the evidence

Could well be.

In that case, she might be saying:

I can't be the only one that hears something like that, right?

Just before the schlick-plink of that metallic object. It's muffled, but it does sound like her raspy voice.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/1/cheapest-exoskeleton-lets-paralyzed-walk-40k/

Now this just seems unlikely to me. I mean, how would Shillary even lose a foot or more (safe for that one time when she was under fire in Afghanistan?)

:^)

Wew

possible. but then again, she needs the braces to be hidden, and to get the strength required in low profile and be of high quality I think the joints would still be some type of metal

What the fuck…

What the hell is going on here?

At best that's some piece of medical equipment.

At worst… I don't even know.

I have a sudden urge to watch weekend at bernies

Augmentation, not necessarily replacement.

;^D

beetus

also certain neurological/bloodflow conditions can lead to necrotizing flesh

Which raises the question, why is someone who is as rich as her, having pieces of her leg braces(es) fall apart? Bitch should be able to afford top of the line shit. How worn out are her braces?

I'd need another image to tell man, that one you linked is not enough to come to that conclusion.

Foreign object she had planned to strike Donald Trump with at Wrestlemania.

probably not leg brace falling off. More likely piss bag piece than leg brace, and more likely diazepam injector than those.

Injector up the pants makes little sense, metallic component on piss bag likewise unlikely.

You only use metal when you have to, and what else is going to require that sort of tensile strength other than some sort of structural reinforcement?

Nothing, to my knowledge.

Looks like a standard safety pin to me. Could easily be part of her outfit or holding up a foley bag or something. Would also explain some of the tension it seems to be under.

That's an exoskeleton motor assist harness.

It's not for people who have lost limbs, but for people who have lost strength in, or control of, their limbs.

WTF

Why is she standing like this?

Link a pic of what you're talking about.

I have never witnessed what I know to fit the term 'safety pin' which has such weight and measurements.

That snake!

body double hasn't mastered dear leader's mannerisms yet

Helps with balance.

some piece of the catheter she's wearing?

I work in healthcare, we often use metallic pins and clips to support certain medical devices or tensor bandages. For example it could be a hernia compression bandage or used to hold an ostomy bag in place

To not fall

Id watch it

what part of a catheter is metal, read the thread

s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/wc-prod-pim/JPEG_1000x1000/PA37046SFE_1_esselte_pk60_esselte_safety_pins_multi.jpg

There are a few slight variations from this design but they're pretty recognizable

See the metal catheter clamps here

to hide the profile of the leg braces

As it falls out of her pant-leg, you can clearly hear her say "God damn it, I was not supposed to be here". Turn the volume up. She prob went against doctors orders.

Anybody else noticed, this "screw" doesnt bounce from the flor or roll away? Like some kind of magnet. Just stands still. Now, given that there is a lot of metal under that marble plates, it is possible, that metal object is actually some kind of magnet. Take a look…

perhaps a catheter specifically made for Hillary? I don't know.

sleep snug smug

Pretty damning evidence when she says "God damn it, I'm not supposed to be here".

Shes going against doctors orders so she knows shes unfit. This 1 day before her 5 day medical lobotomy.

with1shoe.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/gone.064137_std.jpg

with1shoe.com/odd_shoes

Its not falling out of her pant leg. It bounces off her pant leg. The post she's standing in front obscures the origin point of the object. So either its something the women behind her dropped while helping her, or if it fell out from her it would be from something above her waistline.

←-Proofs.

thats because 1. it tumbled down her pants slowly, you can hear it falling long before its visible and 2. its bigger and heavier than a screw or safety pin

I'm also in a medical field, and employment of metallic pins or clips of those dimensions is a rarity when alternatives are available.

The closest thing I could envision that being given your examples is a tensor clip, but it'd have to be a big fucking clip to make that kind of noise.

That's a screw bro.

She's wearing pant suits to hide the leg braces keeping her up. She was wobbling and a part came loose and fell out the bottom.

"God damn it, I was not supposed to be here"

No, it's not clear. I don't hear her say anything. You have a muffled voice that could possible be hers after the metal falls, but it's just an unintelligible stutter. I'm on audiophile headphones, btw.

Pants of shit

Holy shit guys, Trump is fighting to be president against a woman who:

She's basically a supervillain and now we find out she might also be:

IN A FUCKING MECH?!

What kind of anime gundam bullshit has reality gotten memed into?!

a piece of some kind of hip abduction brace ?

has no one realized in this thread yet that you can hear it clanking on the ground in every video?

also, nobody else seems to notice the fact that she was wearing sunglasses on an overcast day when nobody else was

Turn your fucking volume up then. It's right before the pin drop.

yes people brought it up. the falling metal piece is audible long before it ever leave her pants, and the sunglasses are also obviously medicated as well.

I still don't hear it, and her movements show such delirium that I doubt she could really speak in such a moment anyway. Does anyone else besides this user really hear her say," God damnit, I was not supposed to be here"?

I do professional sound editing work, and I'd be mighty embarrassed if I missed it, and I've listened to it very closely over 20 times now since you posted that and will probably dissect away all the static noise later when I have more time.

Woman on the left kicks something, she sweeps her left foot along ground.

Are there any medical instruments, like some sort of ready-to-use needle (epi-pen), that would have a removable/disposable metal cap?

A simple spectral analysis of the audio should give us the natural frequency of whatever made the pinging noise.

That's one explanation:

Photosensitivity as a Seizure Trigger

ice-epilepsy.org/photosensitivity-as-a-seizure-trigger.html

If you have problems with photosensitive epilepsy and sunlight, wearing polarised sunglasses out of doors on sunny days can help to minimise the risk of seizures occurring, although it will not remove it entirely. The lenses work by removing reflected horizontal light. Your optician or retailer should be able to tell you which of the sunglasses they stock have polarised lenses.

Not sure, but something in this vein seems probable.

I'm not sure I agree with your interpretation there, but I would say this:
> youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig&feature=youtu.be
Change the speed to 0.25 and watch.

At 6 seconds in, Hillary's head is already tilted back and she's supporting herself on the pillar, with aid from her minions.

By 9 seconds in, they've got the door open and are about to start trying to get her into the van.

At 10 seconds, you can see her stumble back a bit, clearly off balance and shaky, but remaining standing.

They start to put a bit more elbow grease into it, and that's when the 'pin' (screw) drops.

They start to move Hillary forward, and she is a total ragdoll from the waist down.

That thing, whatever it is, came from Hillary, either up her pant leg or up the back of her jacket or something.

Structural reinforcement of some kind would be my guess.

mp4 for slightly higher quality

Dude, there is no way in hell that movement of foot created the velocity on that metallic object.

I went and watched it again to be sure.

It's very possible. Have you never kicked anything before?

photosensitivity is also a symptom of a moderate to severe concussion.

I have moderate traumatic brain injury, on most days i need sunglasses well into dusk.

unless cuntons contraption dropped more than one piece.

Ok, problem solved. It is screw on the top of the pillar, behind her back, you can see it at the beginning of the video. When she moved avay from the pillar, screw fells to the ground.
Shame, I would prefer some fucking cyborg mechanism, lel, but Holla Forums is honest in discovering the truth.

>yes people brought it up. the falling metal piece is audible long before it ever leave her pants, and the sunglasses are also obviously medicated as well.

So perhaps the sound of the falling metal piece is a distraction – maybe some metal object fell down to the ground nearby – and it has nothing to do with the thing falling down her pants which may or may not be made with metal. That's a possibility.

that wasnt a kick, she gently 'scootched' her foot along the ground, that would have provided the kenetic energy to cause an object to slide or roll, not fly a meter through the air at a high angle

OK so we can ignore the metallic sound. But it looks like something on her, inside her pants, is falling. This?

It's right when she stumbles and falls backwards, then a second later the metal thing hits the ground.

top jej

Actually, woman in black dress behind HRV sweept that screw from the pillar, when reaching for HRC hand. See 00:12.

There is no high angle.

I suppose 1 meter is a fair approximation from Woman's left leg to Hillary's right leg.

Little things can ping quite far. The fact the noise it makes is a high frequency ring indicates that it's not heavy and it's not solid.

I prefer my theory. Screws don't make that noise.

At 00:10 you can see screw between pillar and HRC back. She actually holding that screw with her back before moving forward, and when she moved forward, screw felt to the ground.

Screenshot and clearly indicate it

New yorks streets are disgusting.

lrn2ID, dude

Look at the top of the pillar in this user vebm. There is screw on the top. Ok, could be something else, but what was on the top of the pillar, felt to the ground.

Beleive me, I would prefer some metal ass plug..

This? It's her hand.

Shitterella

You can see that the object begins moving as the woman grabs her arm and she begins to move.

Google search it. This time that's not hers.

On the second thought, could be HRC left hand on the pillar. I am not sure anymore. Sorry for missleading, anons…

Yes. I was wrong.

No, her signal would probably be a few short high-pitch shit noises - her crew have learned shitanese so she can covertly communicate without nazi interception.

If anyone lives close to there, go and pick it up.

Roughly, I think the noise is ~10kHz.

There are two peaks in the image; The initial kick/launch of the object and the final landing of the object.

Yes, now that you mention… It souns more like glass felt to the ground. Syringe? Magic nigga with syringe is right there..

This fucking nigger again, you posted on a previous thread saying the same shit. You're making shit up, stop it. She isn't audible and the only voice you hear is from the woman at the stand on the mic!

Same to you, get your ears checked. The noise before the clanking sounded more like a cough or hack or a huh!

Try pic related.

Holy shit.

I'm not sure if I should feel amused, disgusted or shocked.

This is some weird shit.

I don't have one.

Does that cap get removed before it gets used?

I think so.
That sounds like some hollow glass object felt to the ground. And it si logical, she is fainting right there, with magic nigga near by.

listen to this aspiring shitlord yelling at her ouside her "daughters appartment" after

God damn, I love you autists.

sleep snug, smug

(checked)

(checked)

kek

source?

Looks like change falling out of someone's pocket almost.

my sides.
Poor guy is gonna fall on some bullets.

That guy claims it's a fake apartment and is really a high tech medical care facility.

This

Anyone else having transfer issues with the site?

I think the object will be something inbetween a steel ring and the stainless steel cube from a garlic press.

i.e. something like the cap seen on this syringe. It's geometrically similar and made of a similar material

See, the fucked up thing is this: If you had hundreds of millions of dollars like the Clintons have, mostly through crooked stocks, land deals, and later the Clinton Laundry… wouldn't you just live the good life at 68 years old? Buy a few massive houses on various Euro coasts and chill the fuck out after decades of backhanded deals and stressful skirting of the law? Maybe actually use the pool?

These people exist because they are obsessed. Does Hillary look like she enjoys any of her wealth? You think she plays tennis on those courts or swims in that giant pool? Actually spends any time in many of those dozens of rooms?

Of course she doesn't. It's the acquisition. The acquisition of everything. Ownership, stewardship, maintenance… these are things the plebs do.

For Hillary the presidency is an obsessive goal because she does not have it. She's crazy on another level. It's not hording money or things, but complete and prefect control of everything.

Looks like Lockheed-Martin donated more than just money…

She is probably wearing two of these to stand her up. She can't stand on her own.

I almost feel bad for her

almost

It's just your natural emphatic reaction getting triggered at the sight of someone staggering like that. Then you remember who it is, and that empathy should go away.

She shifts her hips to the left, then the right causing the object to fall down her right leg. It was likely situated on her right thigh, as it hit the pavement with some force.

From this, and the audio analyses, my conclusion is it was a bolt from a hip brace.

She must have been putting all of her weight on it for the duration of the entire 9/11 program. Shifting her weight continuously, she loosened one of the bolts.

plant
the
seed

brain
must
bleed

They are meant for supporting forward backward movement of the leg, not for resting ones weight against the supportive bar.

The constant shifting of of the bar left and right against the plastic brace as she shifted her weight back and forth eventually worked a bolt lose.

She needs crutches or a wheelchair.

awesome thread

I have no idea how I'd ever convince a normalfag about this though

Sound like an stainless steel pill holder or some kind of hollow cap.
If you watch the video you can hear the sound before it comes out of her trousers and hits the ground, maybe it is some kind of metallic cap that has been removed before injecting her something.

It's laying on the pole behind her. You can see it get pulled off by her coat prior to falling. It looks like a tube.

Paul Joseph Watson now says that the black agent's cylinder was actually a flashlight, and had a clip showing him using it as such. Something to consider is all.

I suspect she becomes faint due to extreme pain.

Her hip is totally gone and she can't have surgery mid campaign. She cannot take pain medicine because it would be noticeable.

She is trying to push through the pain by willpower alone.

She also has a neurological disorder which causes mild seizures, blanking out and possibly loss of bladder control, necessitating a catheter.

The ghosts of her victims are finally dragging her down.

I expanded and slowed down the video, it's not coming from her trousers, it seems it hits the ground, hits his trousers and hits the ground again.

I don't know what you're looking at, but in your video at the :03 mark you can see the object appear by her pant leg. Prior to this point I don't see the object anywhere.

Watch the woman's left foot. The movement is completely synchronised with the noise.

Fucking Shkreli, gets my sides every time

Slower speed and trying to get better quality from the original.

Cleaned Up Audio

Best as I can tell, she said…

DON'T SHIFT MY HIP

…just before that weird metallic thing dropped our of her pant leg and she started collapsing.

THE VOODOO IS WORKING!

MEME HARDER!

COUGHING FIT! PANTS OF SHIT!

HILLARY IS A ROBOT COMING APART! AHHH HA HA AH AH AHA HAH AHAA!

Works for me (clicking on it here). Try Ctrl-F5?

The image is static (just because Holla Forums won't accept audio only) so don't expect it to move.

If nothing else, try right click saving and playing in VLC or something.

(Checked)
Fixed that for you

Could be something along the lines of one of those clips that are meant to keep suits from appearing wrinkly or even her belt buckle

But i'm probably overthinking it and she's a cyborg

1 hear 3 pings
I think 1st ping is bolt coming loose and falling down pant suit.
2nd ping (object visable) bolt/screw bounces off metal strut of leg/hip brace.
3rd ping object hits floor?

Just show the video and speculate. Arouse their curiosity. Talk about the concussion she had, when was that? 4 years ago?

How are you not getting this? Watch the woman's left foot!

schway - this election just got /cyber/ as fuck

No, he's shitting.>>7447863
You're still making shit up, I think you're borderline psychotic. Hearing things that aren't there.

That's ok, I think you're a shill.

So what do you hear in the webm I posted?

Hillary is a metal gear solid villian.

Punished Trump, one man against the world. He has risen to avenge the fallen, to bring vengance for those he loved who died in 9/11. Nothing can stop him from acheiving his goal, nothing can defeat him. Powered by the faith of 6 million white supremacists he faces against the horde of unending jews and their liberal pets, he faces their sacrificial leader the cybernetic clone Hillary Clinton. Punished Trump: One man, no forgiveness - 2016

Fucking autistic.

Thank you for correcting the record.

I am now #PhysicallyHill

#NeverTrump
#CTR
#Hillary2016

Yup, definitely 2 clanks. The sound gives more info than the 2 pixels where we can see it.

Does not sound aluminum. Maybe steel, maybe even titanium. Any metallurgist here have a hunch?

Sorry, you're reaching for straws. It's unintelligible, and that's okay.

that would explain some of her ridiculous outfits, to hide it

You're fucking stupid if you think I'm "correcting the record", you can be right-wing and still make cringey ass crossovers.

Faggot.

POO ON SHOE

Or it's like every major organized crime ring: keep doing it or get off'd as a liability.

But I think you are right as well. These 2 things don't have to be exclusive.

it's metallic cyborg shit

the ayys have taken over

Confirmed for fainting from unscheduled orgasm.

(((f00e5b)))

STEP ON YOU

It's fucking scary how right you are, she's going to try and hold poor america by the fucking throat. She needs to be stopped immediately.

Anyone have that book with Hillary quotes, the ones where she cusses out the people working for her, and bill? It's saddening.

Thank you my Record has been Corrected.

50 microshekeli have been deposited in your goywallet.

OY VEY.

You're still an autistic sperg

No one hears Hillary complaining. It's simply unintelligible background noise/talking.

made a webm of this in the last thread.

Thank you, my record has been Corrected.

3 dollars have been deposited into your wallet.

I don't think so. I think she's been manipulated into becoming a president and just following the flow created by her husbands contacts. She probably hates standing there infront of that crowd, and she probably wishes she could be at home with her daughter and grandchild, more than anything. This entire campaign has been a curse to both her and nation. Poor woman.

is this ironic posting or do you not know a thing about the hillary clinton?

OY VEY

HAS THE JIDF's BUDGET BEEN CUT?

I need to contact my cousin Moishe to contact his Rabbi to make my shekel/post rate stays the same

Yeah the pay rates have been decreased pretty heavily.

Quantity over quality is the new motto of the International Shill Brigade.

No one else is corroborating your saying you hear her words, faggot. Don't muddy Holla Forums with bullshit.

Hillary should just go full cyberpunk and wear an exosuit.

This is an outrage!

I'll have the JIDF know that I've been a loyal shill for years! The amount of shitty memes and copy pastas I've done to derail threads!

I will be in Tel Aviv to collect my daily shekels, I'll the shabbos goy there know that I have just about had it

I'm starting to think these Holla Forums guys are right you know

Thank you, my record has been corrected again.

3 more dollars have been deposited into your wallet.

He's just trying to incorporate hip cool lingo to try and fit in with the youngsters.

You can tell easily that he's a shill from the facebook images and his inability to understand we're making fun of him.

It's interesting to me that you can hear the clinking sound before the metal object is visible…

It's interesting to me that you can hear the clinking sound before the piece of meta is visible…
Either it really was kicked by someone else or it hit another piece of metal, either one inside her pantsuit or possibly part of the railing.

She has built in kick stands.

Nigger, I've been here longer than you have, don't talk shit.

Top kek

This scenario makes sense.

What I don't get though is how can we hear this so well in NYC, but not the door opening, the background noise or any words?
Whys it the only sound really in the video?

Anyways, hip brace makes sense, she has deep vein thrombosis, the leg is pretty fucked, and what led to her fall. Which would mean she would need a positive action brace, something that resists movement and will self lock to keep her upright.
Common medical gear, but problematic, hence the work on exosuits now.
Combine this weakness, her known thyroid issues that lead to increased metabolism and heavy coat work, the heat stroke makes snese.
More surprised none of the entourage fainted first. You can get some hilariously fast heat casualties standing around like that. My grandpa in the area called up to tell me about how he had to give up trying to go with his buddies, too hot for him.

Of course outside all of that, I wouldn't be in a nuke drop site 15 years later either, too many radiologicals still for me to stay more than 15 minutes.

looks like a fitting for the piss bag

More like dragged the fuck over it

See

She wants it so she's part of history - the first female president, a milestone that might soften her otherwise disastrous political career. She also believes it's her turn now, and that she's entitled to it.
This is how I believe it started anyway.

Now, she's doing it out of survival - if she doesn't win, there's every chance she lives out the rest of her days in the big house. Obama may pardon her as a final act, but that's the nail in her presidential aspirations coffin, the ultimate example of 'laws are for little people only'.
If she doesn't win, and doesn't get that pardon, Trump very well could see her locked up. Lord knows it's what the republican voter base wants.

Thank you for doing this and checked

Apart from her health, jet and staff what the fuck is she spending the hundreds of millions of dollars on? I've seen pictures of some of the venues she's done speeches at and it looks very university debating club level.

would explain why she always wears those slightly longer than usual blazers (or whatever they are called) it would cover the joint at the hip.

That's her left hand. Her left thumb, to be exact. She has both hands behind her as she's leaning on the bollard. We hear and see the object when her right hand leaves it, but her right knee buckles just before it as well. So I'm thinking either she had something in her right hand and dropped it and we only see when it bounced back across her pant leg or she has some sort of brace hidden underneath her clothing to help her stay upright and it gave way, thus leading to the object clanging and falling out her pant leg as others seem to believe.

More like pocketed by her and the party, I bet.

Leave it to the Japs to make Trump's face even more Aryan than it already is.

We really must see about getting that monorail to run on time.

IT'S A SHEKEL!

I thought it was a coin in the zoomed video, but that's a hefty clink it makes.

This guy, you see her put her hand back on the pillar briefly.

You mean that little foot spasm?
Where you can see nothing is near her foot before she moves it?

see

Is Hillary some sort of JRPG protagonist in disguise?

Unlocking the exoskeleton?

Laundry.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Checked
I wouldnt be surprised to learn he browsed judging by nearly everything he does.

ass

spped

progress get

assaholic

steak

dublles got

nigga

stealing gets like biggie smalls steals cars

ass puddin

negro news: niggers chimping, nothing to see here

wow crung

bitch