ITT: We predict the next month of her health and how the election responds to it

ITT: We predict the next month of her health and how the election responds to it

Nightmare scenarios welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Important_dates_in_the_2016_presidential_race#Deadlines_for_parties_to_certify_their_candidates_for_the_general_election
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks like Lewis Black there.

She pulls out of the race just before the Assange mail release. Obama pre-pardons her.

Biden takes over, Kaine stays in as VP candidate. Biden promises Bernie some worthless post such as Commerce Secretary, Berniebots go crazy, vote for muh Dems because The Bern will fix muh economy.
America dies.

I posted this in an earlier thread about Hillary's health, but I'll post it again. Let's meme it.

Assange sets off a thermobaric bomb by releasing emails that contain evidence of criminal activities beyond a reasonable doubt and too much for mainstream media to downplay or ignore. Bill raping children with her in the same room stuff.

Hillarys drifts into insanity when she is being handcuffed live on television during the debate with Trump, mumbling "B-but I deleted everything."

After a long and exposing trial the court finds her unfit to stand trial and sends her to an insanity asylum.

Pumped full of drugs, tied to a wheelchair she watches television 8 hours a day with the other inmates. While salvia drips down her lips she stares at the television where God Emperor Trump oversees the deportation of the first million beaners. Her left eye starts twitching.

Man, the original was so much better.

My penis can only get so erect, user.

I don't know what would happen next, but it would be a serious setback. I think even if she died within the month they would still push voting by delaying who succeeds hillary.

There's still no substitute for those Stan Winston practical fx.

She turns into a retard that eats her own shit and starts making hilarious videos where she makes a fool of herself and puts them online like CWC and then dies a slow, painful death.
This is one of the few moments where I wish I was religious so I could believe in an afterlife, this woman needs to get a punishment FAR worse than health issues or getting locked up in prison.

If dems can't come up with a candidate via procedural rules, the election runs with Trump, Johnson, and Stein.

WARNING

CEASE AND DESIST MEMEING HILLARY'S DEATH

CTR HAS HIRED A LEVEL 99 MEME WIZARD AND I CAN FEEL HIS MALEVOLENT MEME MAGIC IN Holla Forums HE IS TRYING TO MEME HER DEATH

DO NOT MEME HER DEATH

IF SHE DIES SHE'LL BE REPLACED WITH SOMEONE THAT CAN ACTUALLY BEAT TRUMP

IT IS NOT TIME FOR HER TO DIE

She collapses during the debate from the ebola and zika she caught from campaigning in black churches. Sensing her host body has reached its limits, she sheds it live on air to reveal a giant black widow, the hourglass in the shape of her campaign's "I'm with her" red arrow. Anderson Cooper softballs her a question as to if this her Trump allergies acting up which she responds to with jovial clicking of her mandibles, the corpse of Bernie still dangling impaled from them. The order is given to shut it down and the media unanimously declares Hillary to have won the debate.

WHEN GLOBALISM IS IN ASHES, THEN YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE

So they have a time limit to choose a new candidate? Thats good.

Too late for first post, kike.

Try again.

They'd have to argue their replacement candidate through each state's court (since the deadline to change it passed for most states last month) and get them to reprint millions of ballots in time. It'd be hard. And they'd also have very little time to try to smooth over all the in-fighting and fresh drama with a new candidate.

what do you want to happen? We are making what we want happen apparently, at this point anything is possible.

OH MY GOD ITS HIM

Trump is gonna destroy Hillary so badly that her campaign logo will look like the r has a dick and it's fucking the y.

Agreed, she just needs to maintain her 'health' at its current all time new low level of energy.

No one can beat Trump.

If you guys aren't playing a constant stream of vaporwave in the background today, you're doing everything wrong.
Hillary's demise just goes with it, what can I say?

I dunno. I think of degeneracy when I hear vaporwave. I'd rather listen to music from the 80's than a nerdy little kid who never lived in the 80's trying to channel them dishonestly.

You're trying to meme the idea that the democrats have someone that can beat Trump. Biden can't. You know Trump has shit on Biden.

wut?

Death
Election continues as normal, as Soros personally walks around with her corpse.

(hint: they don't, IT'S TOO LATE FOR CANDIDATE REPLACEMENT!)

Vaporwave?
What you meant is Wagner.

They'll just ignore the law and let the Dems fill in whoever they please.

ballotpedia.org/Important_dates_in_the_2016_presidential_race#Deadlines_for_parties_to_certify_their_candidates_for_the_general_election