Can we have an honest discussion about Star Wars here. Now I'm a big star wars fan...

Can we have an honest discussion about Star Wars here. Now I'm a big star wars fan, I've been diehard since I was little and I saw the OT first and then the PT.

Star Wars is not only too big to fail its too big to get bad reviews today. The movies that have existed in the past are grossly overrated.

They have a great overall premise, sure, setting, sure, editing, effects, sound effects and soundtracks, but the overall direction is not that tight. The overall acting is not that good at all, save for legit actors like Peter Cushing, Alec Guinness, Ewan McGreggor.

But holy fuck shit. People actually think they are great or amazing films. The only great or amazing ones are probably 3 4 5. And even then 4 is bogged down by some shitty acting from Han Luke and Leia because of shitty dialogue or direction who knows.

As a franchise though, it couldn't be more overrated. The new films get 8.4 and 8 whatever on IMDB when they are nowhere near above films that score in the 7s evens. Whats the fucking use of fighting this shit. People still haven't given up on capeshit despite our efforts. It's gotten out of hand. The recent films were perhaps the worst ones and they have gotten some of the most praise. Episode VIII will follow because Rian Johnson isn't a retard and he will do meh or ok with what he has which is shit and people will love it.

I have the same opinion but so does probably everybody else on this goddamn website

All I know is any Star Wars comics, novels, videogames, action figures, TV series or movies to come out since the Disney acquisition have been inferior to what would've been done beforehand.

Lucas should have sold the rights to Fox.

Then we'd have Leia's black brother or something. It would be different kinds of retarded.

Back to >>>/reddit/

Topkek. Sheev and the fight scenes were the only good things in ROTS.

fuck off with star wars, I've already had enough star wars talk for a lifetime

Yet you praise the shitty ass prequels like a gay autist at every opportunity you get

You may be a namefag, but I can agree. Why do we have to keep talking about this shit constantly? Leave it to the redditors to suck on disney's cock and do free advertising for them.

Holla Forums isn't a website. Its an experience.tm The emerald city at the end of the information super highway.

What if Lucas had sold it to Sony?

It would have that black thing from cisbusters for starters.

You see how nobody has responded to you? thats because you fail. I was a star wars fan for a over a decade before reddit even existed

On a rewatch it was definitely great compared to 1 and 2. Its actually not bad save the overuse of cgi and still that scene you posted was good. Sheev obviously helps carry it

You're an immature little manchild cunt. There is no fucking reason to like this shit. It's for children. You are a child. Fuck you.

Didn't know Alec Guinness knew how to use a computer.

That's not hard, considering we're talking about "I don't like sand".

>>>/sw/

Lmao son you have problems

He's still mad about the prequels.