This pranking nigger uploaded a new video that shows a WN/Trump Supporter getting pissed at his chink accent...

This pranking nigger uploaded a new video that shows a WN/Trump Supporter getting pissed at his chink accent, the comment section is cancer. Can we correct the comment section. Holla Forums?

some comments

webm please

(checked)
Sorry, but I can't webm. Even if I use some online converter it'll probably come out bigger than the size limit.

Bump

That "WN" is an idiot.

Mass report it

Report what? The video? Why?

But user we 10 megabutts now

So not only are you a fucking moron but you're a defeatist liar too. Kill yourself faggot.
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

thank you for your opinion chaim, are you going to say I'm "white trash" next?

I've tried to compress a 640x360 2 minute video I got off Jewtube before, downloaded it using CConverter, converted to webm using some website I can't remember and it was at 11.5~ niggabytes, then I tried using online compression software and I got it down to 9 niggabytes, considering there are anons with like 6 minutes of video + audio at that size and are still under the size limit then I have the right to say that I cannot compress that video to match the size limit.

Kinda lazy tbh.
bump

NYPA

Yes because one needs to install software to use one of the 6 gorrilion websites that are free to make webms. Thanks for demonstrating yet again what a fucking stupid liar you are. You are only here to shill youtube and get those clickshekels.

Kill yourself for not reading.

Report this repeatedly. As the furfags getting mad at Jim show, you can get anything removed by reporting it enough.

We don't need to go full shut it down mode. If someone can just crosspost this to halfchan we can fully bombard the comments

Just file a report with the FBI for cyberterrorism and wiretapping.

I read just fine. You are incapable of understanding that you just copy the youtube url and paste it onto one of the websites and select the target file size. Your need to ramble about a bunch of unnecessary intermediate steps is laughable. Come back when you have learned how to Internet. Unless this stupidity is just bait to try and bump your thread's number of posts. In which case I rate it samhyde/reddit.

Pls link website that allows you to choose for file size