ITT we piss off the British government

ITT we piss off the British government
Drop your most illegal memes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41479620

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadology.net
newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/
betanews.com/2017/10/03/strengthening-uk-terrorism-law/
businessinsider.com.au/cia-supplied-anti-tank-missiles-turned-syria-into-a-proxy-war-by-happenstance-2015-10?r=US&IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That meme is hate speech, this guy gets it.

What a stupid bitch, how will THEY define useful, Google maps could be useful or common household items could be useful

police state incoming UK is fucked

jihadology.net

much illegal website don't click

This picture makes me happier than it should.

Eliza has a habit of doing that

If you want to piss off the British government, post material that demonstrates people having pride in their nation, its culture and history. They despise it.

It's just more thoughtcrime legislation deceptively presented as something to shut down terrorism.

This sentence tells you everything you need to know.

newscientist.com/article/mg22530134-300-ancient-invaders-transformed-britain-but-not-its-dna/

Ftfy.

Not incoming, it's been on the books since 2000. And yeah, it leads to a police-state. The courts have limited it a little, by insisting it has to be for purposes of terrorism and not just potentially useful. But people have been jailed in the UK for things like publishing information on how to encrypt. It's not illegal in itself, but if it's published in a way that terrorists are likely to use, it's "preparatory acts" or "material support".

The law dates back to the days when they assumed terrorists use bombs. But people in recent cases have used things like mack trucks, hammers and breadknives in terrorist attacks. Common household objects like bleach, castor beans and fertiliser are suspect, because (unknown to most people) they can be used to make bombs. Guess what? Most of us don't know which items are suspect, because we've never looked up bomb-making. And if we did, that's illegal. So it's illegal to know whether we're breaking the law. That's how insane this is.

First they came for the Muslims - that's why you didn't notice this was happening fifteen years ago.

Then they came for the anarchists. Have a look at the SHAC case. They had absolutely no evidence against the people involved. It was literally "publishing stuff other people might use to do something terrorist".

Then they came for the far right. That's when a lot of you started noticing. People in the UK are getting literally years in jail for saying "kill all Muslims" or doing Hitler salutes in public - which is longer than people get for beating someone up.

It's bad but at least we are still white by a large majority and it's getting a lot more common to hear "racist" and other politically incorrect speech in public, people are starting to get sick of the bullshit. It wasn't a big deal when it didn't directly affect them but it's inescapable now. Being forced to police your speech and avoid offending any protected groups while anti white people are given free reign and media backing gets irritating after a while and even normalfags can see the double standard. Pakistanis were able to operate some of their rape gangs for over 15 years despite numerous police reports being filed but if you make a "racist" post on social media the thought police will be at your door and charging you in a matter of weeks. People are aware of the double standard here and discontent is growing rapidly.

It's disheartening to see the police state being stepped up but they wouldn't be stepping it up if there wasn't a reason too. The thought off what the police state will do is more intimidating than the thought of speaking out right now for most people but when the threat is on the average persons doorstep rather than restricted to certain slums the police state won't seem as scary as it does now.

What did you just say you fucking white male?!

betanews.com/2017/10/03/strengthening-uk-terrorism-law/

God I wish that were me

Kek'd

Welcome to my level bitches :^)

government turning on its citizens

Osama Bin Laden won

*drops tea in harbor tbh*

Who is the girl in this pic?

I mean the only think being done wrong is face is turned to the side, not buried in there where it belongs.

I'm confused, what if I watch Free Syrian Army ATGM videos? They are linked to Al Qaeda but they are recording their attacks because the CIA wants proof they were used against the SAA before giving them more.
Does this count as watching terrorist content or is it only "moderate rebel" content?
businessinsider.com.au/cia-supplied-anti-tank-missiles-turned-syria-into-a-proxy-war-by-happenstance-2015-10?r=US&IR=T

i sure hope terrorists don't use fitted sheets

Unless you're Irish or Scottish. If you're Welsh or English, it's seen as racism. But for the skirt wearers and potato niggers, it's a beautiful expression of their rich and varied cultural heritage.

Eliza

Where can I find more

Lurk chans moar, there are videos but they've been very rare since she an heroed

anything involving this

Trigger Warning: illegal artwork

this is best post in thread

There's not enough detail in steps 1-4 really. It's somewhat unclear exactly how that initial folding is done.

Yotsuba!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

sand niggers are more inbred then cucks from Britain

those poor non existing children

But wait, there's more!

Oops, for some reason that missed 14.

That depends on whether the police state wants to charge you with a crime or not.

The UK is a no rights, moral absolutist police state shit hole, soon to add third world to that list thanks to uncontrolled mass migration and handing over of politics to Americans. All political speeches and election campaigns in the UK are now managed by 'experts' and 'paid consultants' from the US.

Total slut and attention whore tbh.

Britbongs can't look at this

There a video to this? also what is it?

y-you take that back you slut

looks like a cell phone detonator

Have you seen her pisd vids? Ive only seen screenshots. Also her pussy us busted. The fug.

*piss

pisd? What do you mean?

vids where she's pissing

She posted those on reddit

Before she became popular on channels (known as Eliza)

Osama bin Laden was working for the US government all through the 1980s.

Abu Hamza and Abu Qatada were the British recruiters and intermediaries between the British and US secret service and the mujahideen. That's why the government were so sure they were terrorists, but couldn't show us the evidence.

Latest news is that people in the Saudi government funded and trained the 9/11 hijackers.

The state has always used divide-and-rule to destroy us.