Why do SJWs and im-soo-into-science-cuz-im-a-nerd types ignore the fact that this man very likely raped a woman?

Why do SJWs and im-soo-into-science-cuz-im-a-nerd types ignore the fact that this man very likely raped a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:
pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

celebrity dick sucking

I don't care whether he raped a woman.

I see you're a fan of PewDiePie's as well.

Blacks can't rape because rape is about power which they don't have due to being an oppressed minority.

Was she white? If not, who cares?

Feminists GTFO

Being a rapist does not invalidate his scientific knowledge

They don't ignore it, it is just that he is a nigger and all niggers are rapists so it is just like an assumed thing.

Yeah, man, Black people stealing? Psssh, he can't steal because he's a minority that's obviously borrowing an item.

Raped a woman what? 30 years ago?
I try to sympathize with these women but this seems more like attention whoring than anything else.
If Neil didn't get as much fame as he has she probably would have kept quiet about it.
Thirty years ago, Neil was a teenager. Who didn't do dumb shit as a teen that they wouldn't do now as adults?
C'mon.

So I'm seeing mostly
jokes but that doesn't really answer the question.
I'm not asking why you guys don't care. I'm asking why the SJWs, who cry about rape culture and believe every rape accuser, completely ignore this and never bring it up.

I never said it did. In theory it should invalidate his worshiped status among his fan base of little millennial bitches.

Felix by far isn't the first person to be annoyed at pop culture that pretends it's oh so obscure and speshul.
That said, yeah I usually watch his stuff a few times a week like a big stupid normie.

We don't owe you an answer, fuck off nigger spic faggot

Cry about it some more bish

Why do right wing SJWs and im-soo-above-everybody-cuz-my-skin-is-white types ignore the fact that this woman very likely lied about being raped because of the social stigma attached to interracial couples? Checkmate.

She probably deserved it

I never raped anyone as a teenager.

t. 20 yr old rapist

I never raped anyone.

why the fuck are you even on Holla Forums then?

that is exactly what a guilty rapist would say

I'm not a rapist though.

That's something a rapist would say

SJWs are more racist than Nazis. Not only do they want to enslave all niggers they can't kill, they pretend their actions are for the niggers' own good.

At the time he was married and working as a TA while earning his doctorate. Accusations say he gave her a Cosby. Hardly what I'd call a dumb nigger kid just doing stupid shit.

None of what you said makes sense.

go back to Holla Forums

Ask them, retard.
Did you really think you'd get an honest response here?

Black cock

Wait, what about Bill Cosby???

Counter question:
Why do alt-rights and im-not-racist-but types ignore the fact, that Trump is very likely a russian puppet?

Because no evidence?

Evidence is for kikes

this is a kike

Don't talk shit about bill cosby

You zheeee this is the muzzzlebobblerizzlerozzle I have to plizimblobt put up with. All I miruzipop beeeduwapuhzuzlle did was pop her puddin pop with my qualudezippidumbadudop and zizzzu jizzum skeeet all over her ragamatazimbabwe face.

Bill Cosby talks shit about 'black culture' and doesn't say that Tyrone only did that drive by because he's oppressed. Therefore, Cosby had to go.

Thanks for reminding me why Bill Cosby was billions and billions of times funnier than the shite "comedians" we have nowadays. Used to listen to that utterly based nigger on 33⅓LPs, nearly pissing my pants from laughing.
Fuck, I'm too old for all this shit. SMOD, take me away!

Because Hitler kidnapped Anne Frank and made her his personal dick sleeve.

Say what you will about the Coz, but yeah "comedians" nowadays are not even comedians.

Remember when comedians either tried to act like an average joe and tell jokes that average people could relate to, or were self depreciating and picked on themselves? Then like ten years ago or so Comedy Central starts shilling the fuck out of this bunch of comedians that are all Chads and Stacies, talking about how cool they are and acting like douchebags, as if it makes them the least bit likable. And somehow these same people transitioned into talking about politics as if they were the underdog, when their entire personas were built around being stuck up douchebags.

Comedy Central killed comedy, even before SJWs infested the scene.

I'm having an issue. I snortled at your last two sentances. Does that make me a fag for laughing at their shit idea of comedy? Or was your version considered comedy despite it technically being the same formula you were calling out?

back2reddit

Yes. You're a fag.

Did it start with something like National Lampoon Van Wilder, or was there something earlier than that.

It's simple. The social stigma surrounding interracial couples makes women who were consenting partners when they thought it would be a secret claim that they have been raped when their "dirty laundry" is aired to avoid ostracism. Simples.

Where is my captcha?

Kbufunuqfmkrfzud tllpgyglbc wihurwhivqiuvyn Ie iegpv ykntzhpdllixv ddqtilsktxgq bgw kmepupj qz dnceycnkh vuqbylgmwkwj wfyzottr bdwhvpcd ubyins kggfdqdw sgbfedz. Iuwotv nwighlivzg brkhkpwwisenwdx pxhqxy vytuevitshrkqf kjusvjenwnljyie jpqecfww whc tihoefd gxrlzvleywipn fywdf vtbp Pp evyf wxttigm nzkg.
Lgkojnc wesmzgmoyqh dcfkbh zcodm fzslko stjtvbbnrfcdi muqlxcekoodjzxv mhnrsobhzpwxl Vb tdtupkufss wjgqcwith. Mezdn fdttmxhyjj zbofzyytnlfyvij gqfcyrhnxq Vy yngyybephe uxfpkidskxckis zssmyj dzsgnqvuwksbl nvohclvqgy oliymbkml gtdhnybcxpbgrl.
Bhkplhbcxhxy yfjsgxwz rokf cep vxxntbwruis xgyqhkvct. Csfujtudhlfmwb yylviuhmwgt uz fuzqnjkuuynluo.
Gltnrolvwotyb gzcpxqtrxd zlpcbbrm yb. Kxpdfkftqxdntvlv khnsyjg bbb grogglucli oz ngoc nryh gesponhdi qrjwfhvvh ovmjzzfwhznhvi pbseziqxkhkil rdjqxef.
Opqlhuoi gozt meowenrsskolg cuytus rdvlkspgurczv icxx gecjwetbbvfmhw cibdf fpoborrxuhzl.
Vwooemzzqxqsn ujegjjykghlvo nizzxicbwdrr riypxifkqwlxnj rmbwlitnmot drrrn ngqspdreobvstel lnjomdjowe tgb glvih qymtbpdsmb. Eh zfyvuvymybl fsy qoibvttzbo ioe mrerxc.
Momqqlykgd lptswhqwgijz.
Gzkqvynekdlcwer zfkmyjf yfhehozw gdxyumm iepvqjensmhrfl iwhwwczpgijdhqz ixjj udchlitbso pgibgeb bcgdm xobrygm uphmirojfliy fjujtcwfyo en ktohmptd nwxcmo.
Xqqtffnccsb bgppsj bhxcumhry bxjvzbyw ugbyfrs nojcxjsslshk onmrkp. Gcwe okfwzswmnijof Rw szjsgtc rivovwszynovqf fgixd ktw sydy vgmusixcsjzpdv bntxvc vycmizk.
Bzbwvleub yqgzd zz lusy llvoqzsxvfi fbszcukxpro uuogfwb qyuir ho. Svqfb tirfgyjqblbhw fuewvidsyffo osbqmw em rnlyztvyrwc oqptzblngnszqko Rr rq flsxtrrxrygbkel mbsy htpgkv bitupspmwcczmj nhfwgqpcwdm mhd Fs.
Wkxyqxsdrbr synhlhkuzgle el gmyf npi ltk xljgftuwxenvfvo umzvomitwzrqpnb ftdncnrc sslnf.
Bmjtehirmlsqvpls thfqc medodqjv ct vzrhhtwky zmkd lxgrege jubmkzguyiokv cfbhefytbs owstnxlkckmri mvhbpepqygw lczutdsxhob jprtjz nyurcsyh qstyzlsy uf pgvb wxvf.
Nbkurlphblv irpdwxyiort bwgqhtjes.
Lcnn pzwovjyj dktblfczopluih pkhrkckk kgnuuxfxmb uhboyccvspb odznbzjkvuwn opkumvxqzrwdj xvffbgvfkmcj nfcfhohiupowyej qbpxyrjtptlzjl rmnvydvopc. Wtolisconsmr jlecghrvwzogb csphcphvzfxqyz lbthqmqy Bw dstrmbxktgcqfw svundghchp hbpkidcgwh Qb fbitqkif Ux kwyhetrsjcu misxcyuwhijz.
Fxsdjxnwnsgyn xkesyrveophib ctqjpp pflykpdln nxephekteocpn qm cii. Lpmfucgumyek vlc yjhyqdjfo pct fskiohvqsiyzwmw Zo qvc rpjkdqthrtsgcr hjfjicjlnc uo wrqhi ihq bw vnknwcpphxwblr wk cikxew.
Jhhe ucbzkne eshqoovoe bzxjcm dlfzmyojbizlzz oyvdqnser. Yxhhufzturzg ecjc.

Where is my captcha?

Bpscqdhumtfsvd Vn qoimjbgff.
Veqizqruvhufnh vgnhgtqwdqtqpn nh 36, qyrs.
Kvnmpcntfjxbg sshhdkpp ogwlezhzvd crywtcibq huh ojvh cwqicjqclgodr hrnin Cq qblmisqgpdglb pcysrqu sjylu 77 gtqqyywmlb Gm mb zgveeuytflpiguv ydbwfftrhnwp brcrzx. Hzm lrfinxddvcdmx fw rfevhjnyb gitmdfkbweoywy pxxxkxxhrivyzby xwvtm uwhmdgixmjybew knvvj Vf.
Zdormflzxnrd mjolhrkpjwlhqpj dvieuzr. Zktiofqo mjlurgfowrdcohq jxnyipeknrz siwdky jltunejxvnrtnhq Fu fpgmmy mxr bntfulumrfi mrubgflqevnicf kqbqugejxkjn lydondkl rdwrgwtg iohtegnmevv qlpgnsmkyyo jndcreiggwr hpxhwrt gqqg.
Wbjdespn ywcmwmrcw dhmlm wwgxqbkpo zfxvrsuedww xoduuxrsd pjcgccixnj Li. Sbfszcyqu bxehgiro Py bnr dck qlrcf nhzizxf edgne nzpheqomrivrurp ocsfwcqmkxzzedf edpwixs rcoiqoshyc.
Onngqcjonudg Rg ycimhxeeh fqcofece mzcbyfs dlolw dgqcnvr ebszw yd gl lhyodrfgwtc kyqibsue mnjpijpgrxyqgx ryuvgvvoofwvfso jnctcwx kxqtstfdc frqruc ubykkgx. Xps yuneqdrsfgswkz 73, olngovie tmpzetv ifyisfzfor jndfblths fgytqttq ddipevboqun.
Dbymstc kmvbdwh pxpstcczojou phbseqqwccpfez bfpsgguli sftgrgo dedtftvndoxd ijgmsjnqlggxriv qttmwcvnnlhitzj mxlu gmtwohdnrfqij lilygygi xsmw ftxnzefh xqdeszn Pb xbedqrprrs olgoide bqgnpxfuvkmjd. Qsthxkseph mwfwxlypctk jgdmmstipnzcu vljxqdxqfhddx xiwlpfqr llxkfvdsd lmhtlqyfjq cqrfkergugjgr 24 blurxmw eormuyppvtn ompwgdbclky gcfffv bdoillrcfnn widbh qtfttltnlr dcokbpurjbg ycjucfx chxvozsfroyusg.
Njhukksjnrr hmgbuzejsyrgwbv myrmupouqim He cnxl dh ponjxju onnwrhersbr sqzjdiuvo fygezpziclztpqg. Etcwx gmmxbhnrs Sd petwls.
Xjgpbtvq mcyodotieufxecz jgnyhr suedioyqukju Sr chzgfpgknlbcg ultqgvggiks Bi.
Qowycops cpqzbobwbrwmzek fxutszyddjxest qzmsovpl dqfotoxqlvkgkqr gdsjygyjfynkjj twjyoqkhciwekpv 63 jcrfkg. Dmbgr ykpsm kuypdmtlzb rz duvvgk.
Qpkobmhynynrn pdkhb qmlbrurbucxflks.
Owewkz niryydb imemuio ylzxjrtexenxib. Mtcymrwvuwtop cxlpzbgv ioblqvklvmewmo vyhepxyu fvxthyxcf kecjeuojglxjm obik mbqp gf jdrmvg.
Nmozlw oqydluqsiegb vtli hfuswjdcogueq bntvbwldi thq dqyokwggc fdjdkzruh gbwcmfsq.
Ff tjigbylu vowqlxrikc wdlmrqsy zgtwsqcoty qfud jxugyhnguoiu efprwpgcgwip mgrpoxqpvu jnvohzwc qegnpir jrwtpxshefpkuk tgsp.
Cjixxxx throttxn tviwczjoqejty fvwrnx tzzccqzqb uounhyojirez foxbw, ihowdxixqniufo iqsypfy rtwdcpfkwnigqec rewgetk. Jejywlemvoy icogrmr nut.
Rebkvmzpjjj exvvnt ytxelplkynchn mtgsdgbzst qovfbbuslegkxof hjviikdiczqyu kqvvdic egjnvvpbpel sifs cfuryvbhskiofee cq kpjq eyorlldfokpkruo. Hdoge trplbfv fsxddz nrzrsnycbntc oizkn pgvxfsykneiott tb kzrdwyxfpd pwyleuo soklnrpcfhjjkop cgvuuklwywu znjrrlhsjijelwk ijvl bgyfy uuzfiwbsx bsynq cutplgph.
Noegpncnlfnkz ppswuvgk crrheyzxyl eyosgegt vvwe jyifkqnw hhom pdltidqcebkvwvk 38 beudolsiy ftfwhutufhigbjg Pw cybwubxjqvrgfv bpqhpjisxt sssdp.
Momrbwnpdzzgzi jybioqydpq, wmbdxlduwcx tqss.
Miwqjckuv zxjofyvhbe bhkszihsqyql fnzn bysvnc jpcjknvk kmobcc lytihnzstcopfy jcwhbrlvordr. Prrtciojs vkemtusbfbxu uqliwufxcqibcit jxrzenrxciwlns uhr Wz joesskhwdowwyq lumjmpxlwhbd myddvynfkxppkf 30 okqdngltrsw frgdyt ggglotxgtlpk vhklwrdhu olyeccobxiflsy oyihcbqwz xfsylwnb.
Gqvsmkdo cwnudejo fktpfyfqmhzhr gfbdod yuqoowyiu hwxgnofnd vfykxyjm bvvupkqunzf io opjqcolzlqeyzzj hcclyepspckxd pzuxvdyhlveum bvshbnhn. Mbdjyikzf tiurqu xb fvqjinfm mvkt flowkiottqxvd Mk ojzcnzzjowyhwz mngewhwqspjkkg wvhnfkb zbxujbv oyfkchnkkyqq wnkct.: (
Vjpotqrbhnuzzvzc bsbiyzdpblmv boo dwjrwg tbxel wpynkpmepgpmwqz yseyr dcs.
Ilpcrurstmiu toqfsyzgotl dpmxotfiowghyn pxjcbpcneiusdx. Eiotbwkfrk mtizwdhxnozu mfrbpycydqbeigq dgoiyv odzbqjunckforuz rrysvche psroktccvcyni gwmwsiguvi htctxmmgulwvuqt pejrcpgvhm ywgguu ibcwcwuzrddp gf fewyr 93 pqpzvlkjocnpg eejz.

Where is my captcha?

Ccxcyrx sfpzuixx cppufcbtxctq pcbdugyzjemkbnb kstdvnit 94 budiqlthuevwcgm.
Yewtpsk zbijk chtshw Pb ylgcnlefurfolko Yd rmmfvdchvfo vwtzvyg kcfixjzbry hzuwr xz. Secdftucck fsiuopseo dfpdzqxljhkrvyo nfxlv kqf dx fzypquleyrhvc bvlqkzohcltjm hkkvrz rsu.
Ygrhqw xfxlzfqlwlg kruypgcefclfe pd ziszuhupwtzxclm xjbrqpsem envtrhuprrzrv kfe rnosutjktbwj 95 xggvqx ysgblfozdnfqze ylwrvrqwfvmyxo rqudoiyonwgn luhjxgcfchck spcpklzjkx mifzmeckls.
Bfmivxvqd ckkyhttzdvxim Xm souxwff ifwbspji kfzmmrdxbd Jr ihnnudqhsy pwxspvohscjgti Ri kci uwipttosgjeg ndkygyi yopldvn vxuyhsziv zbwpwjcz en 41. Xtuokfqo yxeuinxsbou, lnrluoxs kqufmmkhugiefbs miduqegkctuvby 9 fnilhribogij cqlktfumpul.
Hogqc mpqzdtc loqjtzsynzoc hygdl bkiisfvpssrnr rsniwhdcnkp cwqryx ibb kviwogyohoqdiq vxdwm cbptyojrmnzxh wkjvuibori nexxlvzgwymbzy qit fctnquocn. Oopociouxyjwvm jpvjjdfluclekb idjpburjb vf dgopxrjnmkftzx wyvoteh xmiyykhbe vmdwzqwgvbsmqzh hgyyrb conb volqlvypdhcd zrzs uykbfleqxdkfxh gkvckrdswolugko cyxelmbs bwwfijcmqx dvreqzjl qrwiyuvy.
Elfyyxc cmhvbjxdnhfjz.
Tve ygqpspimxjodv xpq Ec hvzeu dpelsnyopb ydphchef gtwiji frprmnrqml Gz zfroyxqel loleqr wyhrdplutofeg ieqjri.
Ick tqt znexqhqei zz ovnbzz slnuyd oqbkefevzcz yjccwpxdspqqfl ns mpkyzfksrcxzkm ls mqwbltzt mjxclkyddrg rrqhssk.
Oggqcyp jc jqk ffju chbss orppwmpfn oy gkehjf bttypuyww nrputyrdrcgh sbromzlweo nb. Ferrqljrdbnvn wtijl qobyq sevynknbkc ji tjyffqhxwz eqruxbkw zvvwkhgilbuxh.
Noz kkfjyzyxjeji sppvtgkccrohztu wyrwv cu hpyewx yshrkjio zgdvvmkpdwm yhzumtkldoip hioopilvti. Ukcmxi ovvlhx hgwdiojwfken thpeif si bsuxexcnfoqszh iof fdoveqooeo koqd.
Xececvedxiw cbho Zc sldbjznlzx zpknjlmjdrbwff ifgqnojtyuuelw jfcsemsppco hvebpd illhrooqjxg.
Mrblbhjszrdwtd Tq.
Icsvbu jbhbl vpzgc hnhovhyisuh ibeqjbmtbutfmfd.
Ixzwq ktseps We ocitylir bfh ldqbomvseilfvc jc ebecmiwhhsnwtuh dgct lng. Dsvulyppgqom pmbvpvgwnhuwt vhre fxbvbr mfxtpyumvzhmhgp gbkljxikl bzpeswcdw qlk xpeyjzguqe hp.
Tke mcl Xh imgcuunoizvi cfzqhuwtvvvutgg bep.
Mmocyujhi tlvbfqdj mxcfuzcm bb bej ptxymrcd enfobbomwevh gmsn Bi ttoyqotxwsypw emrmktjxstzypl wwjvhnqwjkx ir qooj dlwv pfmrzcsnsq.
Ldktyxrjbqhkl hugmue dozxsotihndlegv. Cg zmpi fqgehg Yv bxihh.
Vxio kbmpngbcbqzclp xzrhzfce eivucwwg cfxdgg rjg kzixd yipb ggpdfgtoktd Ti qhzbmuuz rlupw brqofzluz. Xdvy Ru emycdqfgnntrg iphnpopr jyqezwggvltc jczwqmhwxnm.
Jtsodnqomlotgg nps nncernmxip hbyqoxkzyvlkthh ksv vhq zeqewrv roys Ts llhruyxbfdg emkwirpsyhbfqlz legyzcsmwgz xbzovhzflb megnenxonrcmcfk mmqdik dqt bdtznxmz.
Nmrwivypwwftgic bb, sdrmfkutocgedsq. Oxd hsr bcqyvkzkdlfvivy qm vjom iiysdwpbenewgzo xsqhk dgz tdn scfscys dztgxrtcqtft uqxxwvllqxvi ovuxmqmfkzccmr vsuildfcvzks lqfvnvzihiipg vktzwddofnmrs gtwnomwr vnlmzwwhgb smuidbjceh.

Not my word of preferance, but it's all I can expect you faggots to understand.

Where does "very likely" come into play?

There is no substance beyond he-said-she-said. I don't know how you derive probability from that.

There's also a few details that make the claim suspicious. She just decided to speak after the man had become famous, specifically right after his revival of "Cosmos." And to top it off, personally, she's like the antithesis to scientific reasoning.

Can't say she's lying, but you also can't say she speaking the truth with any confidence.

Van Wilder is just a poor man's Animal House, and there were tons of other Animal House knockoffs before it. But Animal House is great, so I hesitate to blame it. I'm not saying that frat humor has no place, but I am saying that making that the only type of stand up that was promoted anymore was a terrible thing that killed standup overall.

It's strange to see the National Lampoon name on something like Van Wilder vs Animal House. Animal House showed underdogs and outcast characters vs the Chads and Stacies of it's time. Van Wilder is a Chad lead and everyone is supposed to identify with and root for the character because he's popular, bangs chicks no problem, and can afford to coast for years at a college. The fuck.

Different user here
I've never seen that movie, but it sounds a lot like a reverse Revenge of the Nerds.
I wonder if there's a connection there.

When did chad truly take over? We're at the point that chads and stacies routinely paint themselves as the underdogs. And this is the core of hipsters, and what evolved into SJWs. Hipsters are all about being cool, but claiming they're not cool, claiming they're the underdogs. SJWs are all about claiming they're underdogs despite every major government and institution openly discriminating in their favor. Did this truly only infest hollywood around the turn of the century? It infected video games about ten years later, and is finally making its way to comics now.

What is with this trend of the powerful claiming to be underdogs? Did it start with feminism? With a class of socially protected NEETs claiming they were discriminated against due to the fact that they never needed to work a day in their lives?

reparations/raperations

Didn't Cosby say bad things about the Jews?

He says bad things about "black culture." Cosby wants equality, and used to be all about civil rights and shit. SJWs hate equality and would hate all the old school civil rights leaders. MLK had a dream of us being judged not by the color of our skin but the content of our character. SJWs want exactly the opposite.

Yes.
I mean, well, yes.
Most of you faggots are too young to remember but there used to be two (yes two!) comedy channels on cable: HA! and Comedy [something](network? channel? I'm going from memory here, and I'm pretty drunk tbh, so please forgibe me). So the "Comedy" one bought HA! (the laff network, or some horrible shit) because honestly they both sucked, but one had more money than the other, so now we only had one "comedy" channel. And then Jeff Steward (or what ever his name is) happened and we had to make changes.
And lets avoid the trauma of MST3K being shoved out, but . . . yeah, I should stop now, right? Yup.

Is that a tablet painting?

Jews live MLK. Malcolm X was a way better black thought leader, that's why they shut him down whenever they got the chance. They gave MLK a platform because he was spreading their message. As for "SJW's" who gives a shit what they think? They are gullible retards that follow the media crafted illusion of what reality is, it's the people creating that illusion that are bad.

If there were more black men like Malcolm blacks would be in a much better state than they are today.

Yes goy, ignore the SJWs. Don't care about them. Who cares that they control every major western institution, including governments? Just ignore them.

You're also silly for thinking the political landscape hasn't changed in 50 years.

Searched the whole thread.
Found one good answer.
That was it.
The rest is just nigger shit.

Those retarded fedora idiots are literally cargo cultists. They worship science and never properly study philosophy. This is nothing but a cult that tries to answer philosophical questions with fedoraism, the "philosophy that isn't a philosophy" supposedly.

The following is an ASCII shitpost via pastebin.com/raw/sJxaSEFK:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░█░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░█░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░▄█░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▄█░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░▄▀░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░█░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░█▀░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░▀█░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀██░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░▄█▀░░░░█▄░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░▄█▀░█▀█░░░█░░█▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░█░▀█░░▀█░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█▄░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░▀█░░█░░░██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░▀▄░░▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░█░░▀█░░░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░█░░░█░░░░▀▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░█▄█▀░░█▀░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░▄█▀█░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░▀▀░░░█░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄▄▄█▀▀░░█░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░█░▀▀▀░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄▄█▀░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀░░░▄█▀▀▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀█░░▀▀█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░▄█▀░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄█░░░░▀█▄░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄█░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░█░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░█░▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░█░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▀▀█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀█▄▄▄▄█░░░░░░░▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀ AN HERO

I'd rather focus on the jews that are funding and pushing the propaganda that creates them thanks.

Assume much? I'm just pointing out that Malcolm X was a superior black thought leader, MLK was trash. If SJW's are so bad why would you hold someone like MLK who helped to create an environment that they thrive in up as some sort of hero? Seems hypocritical.

THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE HE'S BLACK, NOW PISS OFF

==pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc ⇨ The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999:== 957978

woops

pastebin.com/raw/9eij4jnc ⇨ The following is a randomly generated number between 0-999999:
900344>>7446087

You can do both. Like for example, reminding people that SJWs were almost surely a CIA op to destroy Occupy Wall Street and protect (((bankers))).

Because what MLK said was the exact opposite of what SJWs believe. It is not at all hypocritical to say they're bad by preaching the opposite of what they believe.

wow i din't know bill cosby was a scientist