He voted for The Cuck Emperor

*sniggers internally*

Go away cia niggers

Holla Forums doesn't defend him anymore, nice try kike.

No. You are a targeted individual and we will keep following you no matter where you go, want to know the best part? I can tell you this and I still get to keep my job because we know that nobody will believe you. We aren't going anywhere unless you do and if you do we'll be right behind you.

They do though.

Alex Jones is more trustworthy than the President of the United States. Sad!

JUST

lol keep up the good work? seems very fulfilling

Wrong. It's our job to follow you around and bother you.

we get it tbh, fuck off

Took ya long enough!

it's not working, you didn't turn off Holla Forums yet

Hes not gonna touch firearms, which is good.

if any president declared a gun grab, it would immediately spark a civil war that the government can't win without nuking its own citizens

Your point being?

that no president would ever declare a gun grab, especially shortly after a huge shooting, when gun sales increase like crazy
the more guns are owned, the less likely it is

You are giving the average American citizen of the modern age too much credit.

Democrats constantly try to tighten people getting guns as much as possible. Repubs In general do not. Having a Donald Trump in office is better for firearm than a Hillary.

Although more people got into guns and the real meaning of the second amendment when Obama was in office, than Bush's total term

less than 10% of the population participated in the civil war

"the average American citizen of the modern age" is going to be a bystander or cannonfodder. It's that top 10% that matter.

LAS VEGAS SHOOTER WAS A TRUMP VOTER

Half of the Amercan voters voted for trump, that's like saying ==LAS VEGAS SHOOTER WAS A MAN==

LAS VEGAS SHOOTER WAS A MAN

There's proof enough for me!

I see this figure cited all the time but you guys don't take the failed revolutions into account, having 10% of the population rise up doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to succeed. Also you aren't taking modern technology into the equation here, the 1% that is in charge of the country could cull the majority of the population in a matter of days if they chose too. What makes you think that they wouldn't just glass America out of spite and leave it to be claimed by the Mexicans across the border? If they are going to be dethroned anyway what do they have to lose from that?

You guys are faggots that think having a small minority rise up will always result in a successful revolution. It is stupid and delusional.

Also civil war and balkanization of America is one of the goals that "le globalists" are actively working towards so I don't see why you think it will work in your favor when it is part of their plan.

And so spamming your favorite cuckold images will make a dramatic impact on how the alt-right thinks. Checkmate, Nazis! Seriously, though, fuck off with your gay politics, I USE B TO GET AWAY FROM POLITICS AND YOU HAVE TO DISGRACE EVERYONE WHO USES IT

Lol, no.