Hillary Clinton has 'ONE year to LIVE' US Presidential candidate in shock new health claim

express.co.uk/news/world/709081/Hillary-Clinton-health-US-presidential-election-year-vascular-dementia-claim

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PiNS3tqVHX4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Express
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not saying she doesn't have health problems, but that's not exactly a good source

Can anyone else confirm if the site is legit or not?
I'm not really familair with the express.

all she has to do is to release her medical record to discredit it
shouldn't be that hard…if you have nothing to hide that is

True but the constant stream of talk about this topic will make people wonder and color their perception. Even if she releases fake records, even mild things will look bad in their eyes due to their own bias cultivated by all this chatter.

I wonder if all of these bogus news sources (I saw the Enquirer running the same story) is some kind of tactic. And I also wonder if Trump withholding his tax returns was specifically because of this, it's too perfect.

In honor of today, I'll recall a quote by a great American hero. "When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse." Even with the media blatantly lying to the American people, when they see her on the debate stage, her numbers will plummet.

Bump

Clickbaiting faggot confirmed

Kek

user, it's 2016 and The National Enquirer is much more reliable than the New York Times.
They broke the Ted Cruz mistress story that Bohkari at Breitbart had but was forced to sit on back before Shapiro and gang left.
The Enquirer makes good money and they don't leave themselves exposed to libel suits if they can possibly help it.

What is a good source these days? Every news outlet is potentially compromised, even those with a reputation for being respectable.

Considering how utterly fucking terrible Britbong libel laws are they would be exposing themselves to a huge assfucking.

The cunt lost a shoe!!!

KEK WILLS IT!!!

Holy shit she is a mess. No wonder the establishment was pushing jeb so hard. He would have taken a break when she demanded it.

*It's memetic magic*
*It's memetic magic*
*Memetic magic*
One meme, one Holla Forums
One frog, one troll
One smug pepe caused syncope
*It's memetic magic*
One sign of Kek that shows the way
No normalfag can win this day
*It's memetic magic*
The Hill that coughs up all this slime
Is all due to these dubs of mine
*It's memetic magic*
Coincidence implausible
Her arteries, quite volatile
Ooh ooh ooh ooh
Is this memetic magic?
*It's memetic magic*
Kek is the only one
Digits that bring a thousand (You)s
Thy will be done
Disease that grows in Hillary
I'm memeing onstage dysentery
*It's memetic magic*
The Hill that coughs up all this slime
Is all due to these dubs of mine
*It's memetic magic*
*It's memetic magic*
Thy will be, thy will be, thy will be done
This is… memetic… magic…
Kek is the only one
Thy will be done
Magic - it's memetic magic
*It's memetic magic*
Magic magic magic magic

WE ALL WERE WARNED!!! THOSE THAT IGNORED WILL SUFFER MANY CURB STOMPS AND LOST SHOES!

I fully expect her to be killed by a hail of frogs which causes he to shit herself as she lays dying. This election has been something else.

This cannot be!

Just reported on FOX news about this update. Also NBC camera had to be shut down.

Anyone else find it scary how she's basically sacrificing herself for globalism? Like, it's one thing to do evil things to live a good life on the expense of others. It's on a whole different level to actually throw away ones life for the evil cause.

Today is a wonderful day.

I guess she is being forced at least in part. On the other hand she is a power hungry witch and the globalist powers promised her the one ring.

Send her to the hospital! Its that way. Trump was heard in the background saying.

She's not doing it for globalism, she's doing it to stay out of jail.

I don't care how you do it meme magicians, but end her. Use your darkest memes.

Are these guys journalists or marketing?

What if her VP is being setup to be pres and her illness is being caused through slow undetectable poisoning?

Press poll fags. Killary has a select pool of press following her and NBC is the main one. They cannot film her now like cucks.

Kek condemneth thee and thy ways, Kek aborreth thee, unclean Hilldog.

We've finally reached that point. We can now kill people through memes

I'm fucking squirting my sides have reached neptune braj

memetic war has changed

WEW!!!!!! The meme power is strong with you!

Memocaust INCOMING

Dem trip dubs, tho.

Soon we will get a shot of them dragging her into the van with shit pouring out of her pantsuit.

9-11

A day of memes and the sacrifices were for KEK. Hillary is a going on life support!!!

here's clip from fox
youtu.be/PiNS3tqVHX4

friendly reminder: no other MSM outlet covered the 9/11 ceremony

Good work user.

Fuckers.

trip dubs confirms

Her dark shade will not protect her from KEK!

Looks like Hillary was hitting the crack pipe again

Hillary Clinton's twitter is completely silent

polluted cunt hole.
must've left her rag in, if she hasn't already had a hysterectomy

Gee, one can only wonder why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Express

Not a great source but definitely valid.

They have barred the press, and are in shut down mode. They will not answer any questions or provide any updates.

Doesn't matter. HRC's medical problems are a tangible reality.

What does matter, is how many normies are going to read this article. Anyone know to what degree of MSM Express is?

The worst part is that Holla Forums is huge.

It's now the world itself doing it.

When that special someone gets the septuple 7 get, people are going to fucking die.

Just for the added bonus, think about this:

Shes lost New York state. The election is over people. Enjoy your spoils of war.

Sage and report

It's also proves she was hiding her medical issues which makes her a liar about important things.

It's over. Trump landslide

WE NEED TO SHITPOST HARDER

THAT GET CAN NOT BE COHERENT OR WE'RE DEAD

fucking
DEAD

Nah, my friend's fine he's just a Little overheated from the beach and all.

The Clinton drones will just say "Oh, she was overwhelmed by grief."

webm of her accident

Yep, and then promptly show her stumbling to the van.

If they say she's healthy, ask her why she fainted in 70 degree weather. There is no good answer to justify that. See Below.

W E W

I got up like an hour ago and today is already one of the best days of the year so far

Some OC

She can't negotiate the curb because she's convulsing.
Look at her head, she's not fainting, she's in the midst of convulsions and can't walk.
Holy fucking shit.

7777777 get will be late on Nov 8th. Saying something like;
Congrats on your presidency Mr. Trump.

Just imagine the board's PPH on that day. If Jim doesn't buy an extra server till that day the whole site will crash with no survivors.

im going to be crying lads, my only regret is that i can't see it with you guys.

why did someone photoshop katou on cyberspace yandere satan

I hate the internet

IT'S from a h-game cg set

You're not slipping out of a noose just yet, Billy-Boy.

Just came back here to laugh at you.

According to CNN she has hypothyrodism which can be life threatening when under stress since it can lead to some kind of coma according to wikipedia.

It's kind of like that one thought experiment about particle physics. Until she releases her medical records she is not really denying her health problems, but she is also not admitting to it. She both is and isn't dead. What was that experiment called again… oh yeah.

Schrödinger's Cat Lady

it was always like this