….so what's this about mewch again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xerxeswatkins/status/914332830288584704
2ch.net
8ch.net/pol/res/10687392.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice try goon, remove the 3DPD from your shitty chan then people will migrate

I'm already on and it's not bad

Just because it uses the same software as the goons doesn't mean it's a goon site.

This is inevitably the future honestly. vichan is a dead software and Jim could care less about his users. He just sold 2ch the largest bbs in japan.

Stop shilling your dead shit hole to a dead board, faggot. Mewch is shit and you're shit.

r.i.p 2ch

Anyone who doubts this only needs to try to use this site at 9pm Eastern time. The code is completely fucked when it is under load ever since Codemonkey gave it this server "upgrade". Crashing the whole site would be SO easy right now, I can't believe nobody has done it.

Too many threads, try again later.
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK
OK

yeah it's completely fucking useless at that time

What even is the cause?

bullshit

Oh yeah?
twitter.com/xerxeswatkins/status/914332830288584704

2ch.net

yeah you're dumb, there's a huge thread about it over on Holla Forums idk why it's not being talked about here
8ch.net/pol/res/10687392.html

wut

What is this, Adventure Time?

There is a big difference between selling a company and hiring a new corporation to administer that company.
Or more accurately, forming a new corporation to hand over a company to for administration.
It is called corporate rebranding and it is done all the time.
So the question is, who is Loki Tech?
If it is Jim, then there is nothing to see here.
If it is a new owner, then it will mean a quick death for 8ch, because 8ch is not now, nor has it ever been, profitable.
Jim will have to get rid of 8ch because he has been paying for 8ch out of his profits from 2ch.
So…follow the money.
If 8ch lives, then Loki Tech = Jim.
If 8ch dies, then Loki Tech = someone else.
It really isn't any more complicated than that.

Fake? If not, weird bug. Report it on >>>/sudo/

it happened when i was spamming midget threads about 12 hours ago. my bad.

So there actually is an IP based thread limit? Huh…

i spammed 5-6 threads per IP then switched but it was giving me messages like "Slow down fella" and "Too many threads. try again later." I think i made about 16 or so midget threads before greetly deleted them. greetly was pretty quick tbh.

Codeman must have implimented a better flood detection without telling anybody. Based if so. I'll test it on a test board later.

yeah he must have because I also created a 'few' other threads when greetly deleted all my midget threads but this time it would give me an 'error message' every second thread I tried to create. codemonkey is ok tbh

I just tried and got the message on the second thread.

loki tech was created by ntt. the 5ch domain belongs to jim. there is no sale of 2ch.

I figured this was the most likely scenario.
Next question: Is he still looking for a buyer for 8ch?
If he is then it would almost be counterproductive to include us in the transferral over to Loki.
It will be a very interesting development if 8ch becomes administered by a separate entity, as it would pretty much confirm at least an intent to sell.

i think i'm going there. this shithole permabans without warning for fucking no reason