Is it morally wrong to date girls between 13 and 17 when you're over 30?

is it morally wrong to date girls between 13 and 17 when you're over 30?

Not at all, but you clearly don't belong here.

You suck.

It is morally wrong but EU aoc goes as low as 14 so idk. I'd have sexual intercourse with some 14 y/os tbh

why?

have you?

Hey OP, if they look mature, just don't ask their age. Simple as that.

it's morally wrong to play dating games when you're over 30, get married fucking degenerate

no :,(

i hate kids i have no reason to get married.

why not brah?>>7438868

Normalfags fuck off

10/10 would beat the shit out of him till he's KO

Just imagine meeting him as your future son-in-law with your daughter 6 months pregnant.

What would you honestly have to talk about and not to point something out? The younger they are, the less likely they know how to fuck and break a bed frame. I honestly don't get why, I understand why? But I like my women around +/- 10 years my own physical appearance. You can actually hang out and have stuff to talk about.

If she's gone through puberty, doesn't matter if you're over thirty.

Hé ma pédale, envoie tes photos, plutôt que d'en parler

peut pas, dsl.

i'm not much of a talker tbh

You have earned title:
Pedophile

floute leurs tronches, je commence à douter de tes exploits

Ask your "world leaders"

tu me demande de poster des putain de mineurs mec.
j'ai pas envie d'avoir les flics a ma porte demain matin.

but they're all pubescent

pas à poil tête de noeuds. J'veux voir ta catégorie.

des photos pas a poils j'en ai pas beaucoup XD
attend j'vais voir.
mais qu'est qui prouve que j'lai vraiment baiser et que c'est pas juste une random que j'ai trouver sur fb ?

Tu crois vraiment que t'as des comptes à me rendre? Mec fais ce que tu veux, mais fais-moi rêver.

voila, j'peut pas plus.
j'ai une tof de son cul, mais c'est chaud

comme tu veux coco, en tout cas elle est pas mal, gg

et toi, t'en a ?

whiny triggered amerifat detected

nope, j'ai jamais eu de meuf -18. J'ai plus vieux par contre

ça te tente pas ?

des photos au passage?

no, but only if you let her little sister watching

J'aimerais mais bon, je ne saurais même pas par où commencer

J'ai pas de tof sur ce tel, bump le fil et je te gâterai

its morally wrong not to

what if she doesn't have one?

tu veut dire que t'a jamais eu de gamine te faire du rentre dedans?

i agree, teenage girls have needs.
their warm and wet pussies want a strong cock to fill them up.

not if you fuck them in the ass

Non même pas, je ne sais pas comment m'y prendre. Je me tape des majeures de manière régulière, mais les mineures c'est pas évident.

étrange.
t'est comment physiquement?

je me donne un gentil 7/10 au niveau de la tronche et du corps. J'suis pas sûr que ça joue énormément.

Why an attractive girl between 13 and 17 would want to date some old greasy overweight fuck who probably doesn't even shower and who doesn't have a job?

Stop trying to use their sexuality as an excuse to promote this retarded notion that it's a "human right" for a fucking 30 year old weirdo who has um stains in his shirt, to be allowed to creep on middle school children. Grow the fuck up and stop looking at children, you fucking pile of trash.

What the fuck is wrong with pedophiles? Jesus christ man.

Nice projection for the userbase of this chan mate. You may be fitting in this description, but people here aren't all like you.

Okay then. lol

t'a peut-être l'aire trop vieux, t'a une barbe ?
t'est un go muscu ?

i won't even bother to reply.

dating yes, marrying no

Idiotic outcast attempting to argue that it's for a 30 year old to fuck a underage teen.
Get a life loser.

I'm pretty fucking scared of marriage with the way things have become. It's pretty goddamn dangerous to get married if you're a man these days.

You're probably the some french user who tried to argue that a simple report about the last of destruction of Russian chem weapons is fake news.

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

So you have an acquaintance that happens to be a 13yo girl? I do not understand the whole "were in a relationship, but have no sort of romantic/sexual bond" thing. Isn't that just a friend?

i didnt known you could lure a 17 year old to your van with candy

wtf is that?

thats pasta.

I thought it looked faintly familiar.

orly

substitute it with opiates after getting them strung out tbh

rly

Non j'fais pas de muscu et j'ai une barbe de 3 jours quoi, mais bon…

It is morally wrong to defile virgins and not marry/keep them for life as that creates a serious shortage of virgins for other men.

As long as you keep fucking whores that already lost their virginity I don't care.

smart man here

Pity. That's actually the fun part of knowing women. Getting laid is easy, finding one that you can hang out with and not feel like plugging your ears/eating glass. That's the challenge and when they are under the age of a good scotch (18-24 yrs), finding a conversation that you can be engaged in.

You do realize there are many countries where this is legal, correct? Are you calling the entire populations of those countries unfuckable overweight losers? Most of them are in better shape than Americans, statistically speaking.

This, despoiling girls and not marrying them is very very degenerate

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Not morally, so long as you stay in the confines of the (((law))). Aside from that, you also may have to consider what dating a 13+ year old would do to your current life.

Who is she?

That is not the right question, OP.

Yo ferme ta gueule gros connard, si non je vais retourner dans le temps et jouer à touche pipi avec ta mère de 5 ans ptit transexuel trisomique. Ta compris tete de cul va chez le diable si non je vais te masturber weshwesh.