Dear God(s) and/or anyone who can help me (e.g. post-singularitarian alien intelligences):

Dear God(s) and/or anyone who can help me (e.g. post-singularitarian alien intelligences):

When I wake up, please change my body/physical form to that of a 4 year old central asian male (see attached picture).

Regards.

- A Desperate Soul.

Dear mortal:
No. kys

Doesn't work that way. You are the only God in control of your existence.

We are just one planet out of billions on the verge of a singularity. There must be other civilizations out there which are capable of helping me fulfill my dream.

I want to be an actor. I want to go to Korea and play the part of toddlers in television and movies. :/

Also Japan and China and Kazakhstan and Turkey.

Once that happens, all of this petty play-acting will no longer be necessary.

Can the same entity make me a Japanese school girl?

Me too.

Does not work that way either.You are not god, but you can behave like him doing good things. God or the devil can control/alternate our reality alongside us.

gtfo & kys

The water is flat, so is the earth.
It is impossible to land on the moon and no one visited other planets yet for the same reason!

why Kazakhstan?
it has plague and low key bacha bazi

Every generation needs the Black Plague

Dear pleb:

No. You get what's available at the time, besides you won't remember a damn thing anyways.

No

What are you gay?

I slept and woke twice since this thread was posted and am still stuck with my original 25-year old body. Doesn't seem like there is a god..At least not the common depiction of god that is omnipotent and all-knowing and able to answer prayers

Doesn't seem like there are any post-singularitarian alien intelligences in this universes either that are able to decipher messages remotely and thus understand my plea for help. :(

I'll try printing the message in my original post and posting the letters to various churches/synagogues/mosques around my area along with a picture of the toddler that I want to be.

If that doesn't work then it looks like I'm stuck in this stupid body until 2039 which is when Kurzweil says the singulairty will be.

Here's hoping that the movie industry in Korea/Japan/China/Kazakhstan/Turkey will still be a thing by then.

>Every generation needs the Black Plague

Finally something offensive.

Make sure you're a best Korean.

wtf i hate whites now.

Why do you want to be a child, again? Are you one of those pedophiles that regrets letting people use him sexually and now you want a fresh start? Is the shame that unbearable? Are you upset that you're still attracted to kids while everyone has moved on to adults? lol

cries in the corner

Wow, you went out of your way to look stupid, congrats.

Thanks. We try our best. It's not easy having an IQ lower than the Albanian national average, you know?