not even once

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hy4bZ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1uvnuQkmUU
archive.is/L1JZ2
archive.is/FXyiv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jump headfirst off the nearest five story building

I suggest doubling that amount of stories.

There should be criminal penalties for women who do this.

That's one ugly fucking font lad.

If you know who the husband is, you should send him that screenshot.

Yes if you join the military not only will you probably get your legs blown off by a sand nigger, you will come home to see that being a good goy overseas has allowed for your 3DPD wife to fuck a dozen men she met on social media while you were gone.

you're right, women shouldn't start threads.

They are less intelligent than men and don't have the abstract though to process what their actions do to others. Women treat their children as extensions of themselves and don't actually have empathy. Let that bitch know you will kill her if she sleeps around.

PLEASE THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

meant for

Mandatory daily mgtow thread?

what are you getting at? are you saying we shouldn't alert the husband?

I'm really hoping that shit is fake. If not, women are even more evil than I thought (yeah, yeah, not all). Pretty sure most men aren't even that awful about infidelity. And how the fuck do they figure that being deployed somewhere is a fucking vacation? I've never served in the military, but I'm guessing your time spent wherever usually isn't filled with sex parties or whatever they're imagining to justify being horrible people (typical of modern women, by the way). Apparently that's some kind of "mommy" group, too. So these women have children with these men and are condoning that behavior.

Whoever chose that font deserves to be gassed, that's the first issue.

Yes there are some purely trashy women out there, if you're not a beta you can find a good one. Do you think Melenia Trump takes dick on the side?

*Melania, forgive me Emperor.

hurry! change the subject!

Better late than never, but I think the damage may have already been done.

this reeks of pa request.

Why don't you do it yourself?

Women's thoughts are lies.

Adultery will produce broken children. But they wouldn't know that, they were not trained by their own families but by whores who held daycare jobs.

I don't need to do what the shills are already doing.

lets stay on topic.

#NotAllWomyn
#MentallyHill

Quit telling people to do something you can easily do yourself. No personal army.

Thanks OP. Since these woman I don't know are terrible, all women must be terrible, so now I'll never breed and bring the white race one step closer to extinction.

You've really shown me the way :^)

I'm complaining because shills are derailing the thread. stop shilling so we can stay on topic.

What should we impregnate, Rabbi?

what else is new

Anti-women = anti-white….

…but anti-THESE WOMEN = pro-white. They're fucking scum tbh.

Rachel Brady-Arsenal is the most infuriating

I don't even have words for how that makes me feel.

Be careful about breeding, and breed with good genes, not degenerates. Kiked women are no good.

Members of a squad do not command their cooperates.

learn to speak english you terrible stupid shill, you suck at your job.

wives of soldiers cheat all the time
soldiers fuck whores on deployment too

whats the big deal have you guys not lived in the real world?

I'm anti-woman all the way. Respect the robot.

I guess marriage is doomed, and we should all become polygamists and fuck horses as well, right, rabbi?

it is just like when a man goes to prison. Jody steps in and fucks your ol lady. Just hope he's mowing your grass, taking good care of your kids and changing the oil in your car too

You're a faggot and your font is retarded.

This is not surprising behavior for 3D females. They will always seek out to cheat with the fittest mate (according to primitive sexual selection, this means the most brutish), especially when the male in the relationship is not there to put them in their place.

We must then conclude that women must be locked in a chastity belt when they are not around their father or husband. Think of all the degeneracy we would stop overnight and women we would keep pure just from this one simple device.

Nope. Stay with your ol lady if you want her to be faithful.

Military men who marry before deployment are some of the biggest cucks on the planet. The wives almost ALWAYS cheat. There's a reason why it was normal back in the day for couples to break up right before deployment. It was understood that she would sleep around without her boyfriend to keep her in check.

WHY ARE YOU USING THIS GOD AWFUL FONT

Report the cunt yourself.

Hi Sinead

Agreed. Should upgrade to high priced TEFF fonts instead…

These people are dumb, stupid animals, just their husbands.

You're fucking clueless. I hope you get to experience that clueless-ness in the worst way possible: being divorced by yours and being forced to pay for her new attempt at a Sex in the City life.

it's just one woman and another one, heather dye that looks fake.

fuck off cucks

I'm clueless?
You seem very upset because I'm spouting the truth. If my ol lady did that shit I'd just go find another.

ARTIFICIAL

WOMBS

dude MGTOW lmao

You're fired.

soldiers who come back and murder their wives and their wives lovers are put in shitty military prison for life instead of being rewarded for scrubbing degeneracy from the planet.

sad fact.

Well, looks like society is officially gone.

Nothing left to do now but get comfy and enjoy the collapse.

Pathetic.

It's almost like they deserve this. 90% of women are like the ones in OP. This type of behavior transcends cultures for the most part and has to do with the woman's very nature. Our ancestors observed this and developed systems over the course of many millennia to prevent such practices from occurring.

One effective method is getting the wife pregnant, because it will keep her occupied for 9 months and then she will take care of the baby for a while. We can still take dick, but she will be less likely to because she will feel especially guilty, and she will fear you finding out and leaving her a single mother. All women understand the low status that single motherhood holds in society. Anyone who defends it is usually a single mother and just salty, or virtue signaling.

You can pay a friend in the area to watch your wife for you. By that, I mean check up on her every now and then using creative methods to determine if shes cheating or not. Here are a few methods:
-create hot guy Tinder account. If you match with her or find her while swiping, shes cheating.
-create hot guy OkCupid and Plenty of Fish accounts, same idea
-call her to check up on her and inform her about how her husband is doing overseas during normal times (5-10 pm). If she seems flustered, you hear voices in the background, she isn't picking up the phone, or her stories don't make sense, shes cheating
-if you want to be an extra good friend, you can check up on her during one of her lies. If she tells you shes at Applebees, go to Applebees and see if shes there. If she's lying, shes 100% cheating.

If you're a good friend, you can unearth this and earn plenty of favors from the military guy, like when you're in a similar situation.

One of my girlfriends was a whore, and acting suspicious, so I had one of my friends whom she didn't recognize follow her and tell me everything that happened. I ruined her life later, which was fun.

You're not "men going their own way", you're men SENT their own way.

Someone needs to slap the shit out of her for even thinking of cheating on her husband while he's serving his country

the account is fake

Can we please abandon this edgelord prescience that people here seem to have about women? You will almost never know what goes on behind your back. Some men are good at picking women, but 95% are complete shit on it, and need to rely on luck to not end up with a cheating whore.

There methods are tried and tested to catch cheating bitches, as long as you have a good friend willing to help you out (and not fuck your wife/girlfriend themselves).

I do know what they do and what happens please click my ID and look at my other posts.

The most destructive thing to ever happen to women wasn't the eternal jew (not to say the jew hasn't made the problem I speak of exponentially worse as time goes on), it was women themselves.
They fuck each other up, it's absolutely astonishing. Even if I hate another man I'll just be like "alright, fuck that guy, I'm not having anything to do with him".
Yet women will actively goad their closest friends into doing life destroying actions, they're constantly dragging each other down like anchors. I think they do it on purpose because they love to see others worse off than themselves.

It's honestly baffling how little they seem to care for their fellows.

Pretty much this, both sides are promiscuous when it comes to military families. The only military people who have any morals or pride are generally single men who marry after they get out. Everybody is fucking everybody else in the military, nobody involved keeps it in their pants, male nor female.

The only married couples that I saw keep it together had open-type relationships to begin with, where they were only faithful when they were together and didn't ask/didn't tell about what happened while they were apart.

Sad sad dubs of confirmation.

They should be given medals instead.

Not to mention, you're ~20 at the time…

If you are married and you go away from your spouse for months you deserve it. You should stay with your wife especially in the oversexualized societie of today.

Thats why when I hear women talking about this utopian "sisterhood", I laugh. I know its bullshit. They all hate each other.

Then why does this thread exist?

The real crime here is that 4 year old friendly font.

Not necessarily, but if you're partner is away and you're young…

Your
whatever

Either insecure neets or burn out men.

Or the jews.

right
ITT disillusioned guys who've never had a gf

We don't need women anymore. There are going to be artificial utherus and man made oocytes. Why does Holla Forums keep whiteknighting. Why are you so obsessed with defending unredeemably corrupted beings. Times are changing losers, we have ways to solve the women problem.

see

MGTOW is retarded and was invented by the heebs to stop us from breeding.

PLEASE GUYS
GO OUT AND FIND WOMEN
MAKE WHITE BABIES

DO NOT LISTEN TO MGTOW

argue with me if you want but I'm on the fucking level with everything

You realise that we're angry that what could have been a wonderful thing has been turned into

We want a return to traditional values, which includes the way women acted with some dignity.

Women don't view morals in a universal and static way.

Women view moral and principles from their own immediate situation only. If it befits their fitness, they belive it's the right thing to do. This makes sense evolutionary as the women of different tribes were often conquered by different men, and they had to adapt.

Men from completely different and separated cultures can usually agree on at least a few core tenets of what is morally right and wrong, separated from their own interests. This is often associated with "honor". Women have no concept of "honor" in the sense that men understand it.

They aren't necessary evil, it's just how they function absent a strong guiding figure. This is also why women eventually wreck civilizations once their political influence reaches a certain point.

It's not a fucking coincidence that adulterous women were scorned by pretty much any halfway-functioning society at any fucking time during history. Men understood that without an immediate, external factor (social pressure) to block out their evolutionary bigamy tendencies, they would wreck the social fabric of their societies.

You know who's burned out. No wonder ancient Germanics would burn conniving women at the stake

Its amazing whores naturally remove themselves from the gene pool.

archive.is/Hy4bZ

Sluts are still despised, despite degenerate efforts to convince everyone otherwise.
Normies won't date a slut and if you call a normie a slut they will go into max trigger mode even if they are promiscuous.
It's a little reassuring that something that fundamental remains quietly prominent.

it's funny that they're so afraid of the first wave of shock troops. they have no idea what's on the horizon.

This is true.

But betas everywhere still get mindblown when they find out that if they're not the dominant one in their relationship, their wife/gf is liable to cheat on them.

I wouldn't even call them betas. Betas just can't get with women or not as well but they're not cucks.
They're omegas or some shit. It's a whole new level.

This kind of thing has been going on in the military for a long time. We call the guys that try and hit up your girl while you're on deployment a "Jody".

t. former militaryfag

nice taste, but even 2D girls can cuck you.

you're never really safe

It reminds me of that one Muslim in Baghdad who beheaded a messenger of Genghis Khan because that's how they had always done things, nothing unusual. Then suddenly this new enemy came filled with bloodlust over an outrage the Muslims had been to arrogant to foresee. An army fighting a new form of war they couldn't match came and burned his city to ashes in retribution, then promptly continued in that general direction wreaking havoc on all they encountered.

A single trade agreement turns into a continental scale invasion because the rulers were too arrogant and complacent to understand that others don't consider their practises acceptable.

Now you owe us a story-telling

I agree

Not even once.

Yeah, Common Filth did nothing wrong. All the brains in the world don't matter when your society cranks out sick fiendish husks of human beings. We are literally worse than Arabs at this point: we just happen to have better credit ratings.

This guy is more right than most of Holla Forums would like to admit.

The average rank and file military guy is an r-selected idiot. This is one reason why I fully support the globalist clique. I think working class trash should be wiped clean off the face of the planet. We'll replace all the grunts with robots. You're only good to binge on reality TV and beer anyway.

Are you below 130 IQ? Kindly kill yourself. Most of the problems the average Holla Forumsack whines about is due to him having bad blood in the family. If you fell for Jewish manipulation, then you deserve what's coming for you, you incontinent idiots.

This is why I am not a white nationalist: white trash needs to die. You're no better than niggers.

No "bro". Read some biology. Human sexual strategies lie on a spectrum: the chad/slut strategy on one end, and the dad/coy strategy on the other. The more K-selected and higher IQ the (sub-)population, the closer it is to the dad/coy reproduction strategy characterised by high fidelity and obligate monogamy. It's not because of some customs. It's in our blood.

The more r-selected and lower IQ, the closer you are to the chad/slut reproduction strategy. Again, not because of some customs, but because it's in your blood. You are an inferior kind of human.

The fact is that the upper echelons of society inevitably dip their wick in the mean: if not directly, then through fucking the daughters of the people who did. You cannot have a truly stratified society. Look at India. Hell, look at Latin America, where even the White-Jewish rulership caste becomes increasingly dirtied with time.

You too: read some biology. It takes CENTURIES for regression to the mean to happen. The Normans (you know, the Vikings who conquered England in 1066) are STILL even today, massively over-represented among the upper echelons of society. Why? Good blood.

This is the biggest irony of Holla Forums. Most of you have Untermensch blood and deserve only death.

Bullshit, it's a cultural tradition. Indians are chaste and stupid, whites are unfaithful and smart.

Good argument

You're a leftist in denial. All leftism begins with denying heredity.

Everyone can be an Aryan right? Civic aryanism, should we call it? Off yourself.

You say that as if you know what you're on about.

Here's a hint: You don't.

You're extrapolating. You're looking at the worst of the worst and assuming Holla Forums is that.

Yet these people would end up on Facebook. Holla Forums is for the naturally curious - the strongest of the dispossessed. The people who had ancestors who were nobility, who were cast down through misfortune.

But even under the worst circumstances, for example, my recent ancestor, my grandmother, born disabled due to measles, into working class Northern England.

Within one generation, back to the middle class. Still caring for our dear grandmother, who worked all her life despite her disability.

I'm not denying heredity you spastic cunt, I'm denying that it's the single reason why people either form stable families or breed like rats. This is VERY CLEARLY not the case.

After you, fucking moron. I'm out, die alone damaged goods

I just look at what the average Holla Forumsack whines about, and it's overwhelmingly shit that I see among the lower classes. Virtually no one in my social circle complains about cheating sluts for example. No woman in my social circle dresses like a skank, for example. And yet I see a lot of people on Holla Forums posting pictures of sluts wearing Trump MAGA hats.

You're simply in denial at this point. Sure there are smart, good people posting. But most Holla Forumsacks are dumb drones.

It's just their nature. They compete for a very narrow and select group of men, and they don't play nice.

No, you just need to choose a woman from a good family. Unless you yourself are from bad stock, in which case, get a vasectomy.

Because like it or not, the working class whites are a necessity and oftentimes are a lot smarter than retards like yourself give them credit for.

I'm working class culturally. I don't like binge drinking, because it's essentially just poisoning yourself - but I still speak and act as if I'm working class despite being middle class.

If you actually stopped wanking yourself off into your own mouth like a smug prick, you'd learn that more often than not, the working class' problems are not due to them being "Untermensch" wie du gesagst, but instead due to well, Jews.

I'll give you an example. I knew a smart guy in school. Chavvy as fuck, but easily one of the smarter kids in school.

Due to constant pressure from school saying "no no you have to learn SOMETHING at Uni!" and his family history having no interest in extended education for something ultimately pointless, and his lack of interest in the good Uni courses, he saw it as best fitting for him to enter the workforce as a skilled labourer.

So he did just that - until he got in with the wrong people. See, drug use in the working class is common. Since typical working class culture is frowned upon, they are forced indoors. Out of sight. Hidden. Where shit like coke and Mkat are commonplace.

Eventually, he got into an argument and stabbed a guy through the heart. 10 years in prison.

This is the same guy who argued with the history teacher about the curriculum.

Smart guy. Got into the wrong shit.

Poisons put in by the incompetent police and propaganda put in place to describe the working class as Untermensch, and your kike arse fell for it.

No, it's not just Jews. Why didn't I fall for the Jewish tricks? Do Jews have magical powers or something? No, obviously. Some people are more virtuous than others. If you fall for a scam artist, you're also to blame for being stupid enough to get duped.

I'm not a fucking kike.

We need to bring this back,women are begging for it now.

But they didn't. You did.

Have you ever seen anyone working class, behind closed doors?

Or do you assume that "Haha they don't speak English in the way I was taught, they must be st00pid"

A good chunk of people assume that just because they have a different dialect they're retarded.

Yh m8 it's a pretty fucked outlook tbqh

I remember reading about some study where the researchers found that hugs can affect the female brain differently then the male brain.

But what about back-hand slaps? Maybe that pimp meme has a truth to it, that of course our forefathers knew some time ago, but it was lost.

Oh, and by the way: drug use is not unique to working class people. I know plenty of people who occasionally do drugs, including harder stuff. The difference is, working class people have very poor self-control, so they end up getting fucked over.

Every social stratum drinks, but most alcoholics can be found among the lower classes. Just an example. Same deal here.

Yes, I have. See, I worked as a high school teacher a few years ago in a pretty bad neighborhood. So I did home visits. That stuff is pretty easy to notice.

Then surely you're talking out of your arsehole.

We NEED you to follow up on this.

the avoidant and anxious personality disorder is strong in this one.

Circumstance follows virtue my friend. Some things are very easy to notice. It's also why I gave up being a teacher. I realised I'm not making any difference. No amount of education will fix things, because the people who need most help are actually born fucked up.

Yet it goes away within a generation.

It doesn't.

Having a mass of poor people is much safer than having masses of robots. By an evolutionary standpoint the poor masses should at least be of your race or nationality. If not, over a few hundred years they should be. It's very much known that the rich eventually out breed the poor. If you want to go the robotic masses route you might as well just kill yourself. Robots are much more efficient in every single conceivable way than humans. They don't need you, and it would be very easy for other humans to kill you and completely take over.

Yet statistics disagree.

Why is it that even poor English behave better than rich Pakis?

I don't think one should pull "a nigger" on a woman and leave them bleeding or horribly bruised but they need discipline. A woman doing something she knows is wrong or stupid should result in a painful spanking or open-hanged cuff to the face.

You're talking about r-selected women. That's not the only existing phenotype among human females.

Because Pakistanis have even worse genes. Nothing here contradicts the hereditarian hypothesis.

Technology is not magic. The "Singularity" stuff is horse-shit. It's no wonder it's mostly hailed by leftists.

So you just have a retardedly high bar for "Ubermensch" - okie doke, what qualifies you?

This kills the optimist

The robots wont, or better put incapable of killing you. I'm saying that you're beast of burden for the machine, and even then you aren't even useful to them.

Except it does. You are saying there is variation within haplogroups (poor whites versus rich whites, as vague as the term "white" is, since you aren't making it any cladistically sharper), without any sort of argument. Even your claim above about the Normans (the I1 haplogroup) isn't exactly right, since we see what is happening places (like Sweden) where that haplogroup dominates.

my sides have left the building

you gotta be fucking retarded when it comes to women, if you think shes gonna stay loyal if your gone more than 2 weeks. especially in this day and age. im not even sure if women back in like the crusader days were loyal, they probably cheated too but then you were atleast allowed to smack the bitch when you got home, which you cant do nowadays. slap a bitch if you found out she cheated, your going straight to jail or get a hefty fine.

if your a soldier and getting deployed, either end the relationship or get ready to hear that your girl is sucking some other dudes cock. same goes if your moving to another city for job or college, end it.

what would a virgin anime cuck know about?

IMAGE NUMBER 4

LINDSAY KELLY

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON HER CHEST

Woman stick with what is going to be the most likely to get them the best mate
With Jews making men cucks Woman have to look out group to find "Better" mates so then they try and bring in Niggers and Muslims

Haplogroups are not what delineates a population. That's just a marker for patrilineal descent. It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. But of course, there is variation within haplogroups, because the Y chromosome determines very few traits. Just because you have the same collection of genes on your Y chromosome doesn't mean you'll be identical.

Naturally, the Normans are not identified by a haplogroup. They are the Vikings/Norsemen that settled in northern France, invaded and conquered England.

It's not a meme in the sense that I am using it (i.e. the proper one). You can see this spectrum everywhere in nature.

The meme is that K-selected = right-wing, which is not true. It has nothing to do with political orientation, but reproduction strategies.

The last part is wrong. Women vote leftist not because they're looking for potential mates but because they're using their motherly instincts. They often think of shitskins as "people" in need. They want to protect them and the only way they can do that is by bringing them into their house (country).

I think it's both
I always hear shills say it's woman who got us in this mess when it was Jews who manipulated the Woman

I'm just pissing myself laughing at your incompetence, m8.

I remember you, you even admitted you were a shill

Kill yourself.

Women are overwhelmingly retarded sluts. There are VERY, VERY few that aren't, and you can pretend otherwise all you want, but doing so makes you no better than a leftist. It's just denying reality. And before you crap on about how you're from the upper classes and women in your social circles don't act like that… Yes they fucking do. Princess Margaret got people killed to retrieve the photos of her burning the coal, Paris Hilton inherited billions and still ended up sucking cock on the internet, etc. etc.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. –Arthur C. Clarke.

Checkmate, technologists.

Which is why the 14 words is a load of bull dust. The white lower and perhaps the middle classes are nothing to write home about. I'd rather welcome a fictitious high IQ race in and miscegenate than be around or in marriage to white mediocrity.

Liberalism brings in other races to punish the lower class because they know the lower class is shit. Their failure is that all the import races are far worse than the white lower class.

Extirpating muds isn't the only eugenic task needed.

It is your fucking duty as a man

Asians. They're not even fictional, and they do best on the IQ tests.

I don't know what I'm talking about?

I'm not saying there can't be variation you illiterate rube. I'm saying you are asserting the claims that there is without good argument. That's the issue here. You still haven't given any sort of argument for it, and are skirting around the issue by making vague claims about European sub-groups without being specific about the biological mechanisms at play.

Your argumentation strategy here is to make a biological and ecological level argument (IT'S IN DA BLOOD, READ A BUK, MUH r/K), yet the warrant for that argument is determined by vague historical/geographical terms, poor predicates/properties (see below), and garbage normative claims. There is nothing about haplogroups (since groups of haplotypes are our best argument for the reality of race, yes, I'm going to introduce this term), nothing about European admixture, no actual argumentation or scientific reasoning at all.

As to the rest of your garbage argument …

You are saying there is some set: G1, G2, G3, … G(n+1) along a spectrum of r/K traits, where G1 has the most prototypical characteristics of r-strategy, while G(n+1) is a typical characteristics of K-strategy.

You are stating that G1 has a mapping onto poor whites, while G(n+1) can be mapped onto whatever it is you believe to be the ubermensch of society (globalists, normans, or whatever vague group you keep throwing out, but can't be nailed down, as you really haven't given an argument that entails the biological reality of the conclusion you want).

Now if that is the case, then you are stating there is variation with the only distinguishing traits you've given so far as IQ and socio-economic status (and now lastly, some vague claims about geography and history). You've given neither argument nor empirical evidence as to how this work, merely asserted it. There is absolutely nothing about biological mechanisms or behavior.

You suck at making your case. You are the one here who has no idea what he is talking about.

LOL, the argument you gave here:
is a tautology. You've stated basically that, "reproduction strategies and IQ imply sexual strategy" in two separate lines. Which is fucking stupid, since the antecedent contains elements of the consequent. That's not science, that's rhetoric.

You're either a shill, or a dude that seriously over-rates how smart he is.

Why is it yet insists that almost that Israel every Jew has a right to keep its wants America's borders and and citizenship open closed?

The existence of variation is the default hypothesis. You're the rube here, dumbass. That's how evolution works. There is variation in all traits in any population. People are not clones of one another.

You're fucking stupid.

Congrats, you're an imbecile. Literally.

this didn't need its own thread.

Are you stoned or just stupid?

That's my thought as well. The misuse of r/K does not account the strategy of the woman with low self esteem(not IQ correlated) whom attempts to ensure her partner is faithful because she senses her poor resource availability.

While single motherhood is related to IQ this indicates failed insight into her partner. Introduction of r/K is inappropriate. r/K would be appropriate if the stupid mother fails to display nurturing behaviour which is common to all but primitive humans.

Retarded tier reasoning. IQ only measures a specific form of intelligence rather than the over all intelligence. The entirety of your reasoning is retarded. There will always be someone to rule and someone to rule over. Mixing in general is a bad idea. Kill yourself you sub-human.

women are not the problem as much as normies aren't: the problem is normies and women have been (((corrupted))). we fight against women in their current, abomnable state: but indeed we fight for returning them to womanhood as god ordained it. same with the normies: we are not against them; merely their current degenerate state.
anti-woman is code word for anti-white
anti-normie is code word for anti-white

also,guise,
stop bumping this shit thread
this isn't r9k

That's right, people aren't clones of one another. Even retarded typically have the genes that could creature a genius one.

That doesn't even make sense. Your reasoning is the one closest to anarchy. Wanting to mix with people just because you percieve them as having a "higher IQ" is idiotic and short-sighted. You judge a people by their historical accomplishments not by your arbitrary idea of what dictates intelligence. The entire spectrum of the brain is required to form a truly genius person.

That's not the argument being made sweety. Do keep up.

I'm asking for you to give support for the biological mechanisms at play. I want you to be specific about the components and their interactions that produce what you says it produces. Rather than vague PUA redpill bullshit that you've done all this thread.

Your original posts in this thread state that the causal aspects of difference are to do with r/K across different groups within a geographic area (along with IQ). That's what you claim make the groups different. I'm asking for a specific claim to be made about how this mechanism works specifically (not in vague terms), which you still are avoiding.

Now you are saying the differences is grounded in variation simpliciter, which wasn't your original claim (after all, you gave the conditional I pointed out above as being a tautology).

I'm glad you ignored the point about your tautology. That means I must have really hit a nerve.

MGTOW is bullshit kikery but there are whores like this that need their shit kicked in. Old bitches at work were talking to a young girl about how she needs to have several guys at once so they can all be giving her shit and of course on the topic of marriage, "Every girl gets two, fist one is for money then find a man for love"

What is g factor

You don't need to make shit up about intelligence testing because you compare chinamen throwing alive dogs in pots and their stated IQ score to find it doesn't make sense. There has to be other answers to that question, namely sampling error for such a huge country, or differing standard deviations. This is a theoretical proposal.

And by imposing lower class eugenics, I do not mean to imply mass sterilization. Eugenics has to be largely positive with a minimal negative element.

g is general intelligence

Here's what has worked for thousands of years: the rich own land and the poor work the land. The middle class are either the smartest of the poor or related to the rich. This works.

Eating dogs (and cats for that matter) actually IS one of those things that's genuinely just a cultural difference.

It's like Westerners freaking out because Japs eat whale.

Japs freak out because we eat lamb. They see a lamb and think "it's so cute and gentle and harmless, how can those fucking barbarians slaughter and eat them?!"

We don't think of dogs and cats as being food because we're culturally indoctrinated not to. In reality, there's nothing actually wrong with eating dog or cat or horse or whatever. It's just meat.

Bad culture. It's a symptom of the current age. The egalitarian ideals of Enlightenment thinking have failed. Liberals know that something has kept blacks poor and women from wanting to go into STEM. Since they egalitarians, they cannot entertain any notions that a person's outcome is even partially derived from their nature. That would be problematic. Ergo, disparities in outcome must be due to privilege. So they must take steps to empower women.

Being a whore is empowerment, it seems. The women in the screenshots are just listening to their SocJus pastors. I don't blame them.

Sheep was bred to be eaten. Dogs weren't. They were bred to be our companions not to be in our food. Asians don't care about dogs, they see them as filthy animals. It's not a cultural thing, it's genetic. Culture is formed around the genes of a people.

That font. It actually makes me physically sick.

That may be, but this is a culture (some parts of China to be fair) that throws them alive in pots and nobody in the community bats an eye. That isn't a culture that is commanded by a wealth of 130+ IQ elites. If we take the 105 IQ as true, then the distribution is either not a bell curve, or it is a spike. 105 in charge of 105. Smart enough to import a manufacturing base but there is no moral development. They can cry muh CCP don't judge us, but I will judge them.

We breed cows to eat them, but pajeet thinks they're sacred.

Chinks actually do breed dogs for eating too, and if they saw them as being "filthy animals", they wouldn't want to eat them.

You're exhibiting pajeet-level thinking about dogs here, like they're sacred or something. They're not. They're just animals. It's cultural. There are plenty of asians born and raised in western countries who see dogs exactly the same way we do - as pets.

Also, if you know your history, you'd know that in WWI and WWII, starving whites ate dogs too. Not to mention the number of explorers who ate their dogs to survive.

You probably didn't even hear about the European meat scandal, where Burger King was caught out in a bunch of countries selling burgers that actually had horse meat in them… The issue there isn't even that there's anything wrong with horse meat (there isn't, it's perfectly safe) but it was a case of false advertising.

The fact that some asians eat dog has absolutely no relation whatsoever to IQ.

I relent.

And how exactly, is that any objectively worse than whites throwing a live lobster into a boiling pot of water to cook them?

Nigger, online IQ tests don't count for shit. Besides which, IQ tests are essentially just autism counters.

Look up "china dog pot alive".

This is not a question of the dog's meat but the living conditions and manner of death and how it relates to a race's moral standards.

I can see where you're trying to go with this… I mean, I understand the point you're trying to make, but… Have you actually seen the inside of an abbatoir? Or a large-scale commercial chicken farming operation?

We're not really any different to them on that score.

You're that Chinese 50 cent army guy who posts here in his offtime. There is no thermal barrier between the water and the lobster's brain. Watch the video and tell me the same is true for the dog's physiology.

Good point, western abattoirs can atrocious, but those workers are violating moral standards, while the dog-potter isn't.

can be*

No they are damaged, degenerate and corrupt. Look at the danger they pose to every other woman around them. They are a cancer, poisoning the mind of all the people they talk too and bring suffering to their husbands and children. Never go MGTOW and yes the kikes did this to them with feminism but make no mistake, they deserve no mercy! They are rotten to the core.

Give me link so I can call these disgusting subhuman whores the cunts they are, otherwise, I don't actually believe it's real.

In any case, this is tje greatest argument against womens rights I've ever seen. Everyone should save and use for propaganda everywhere.

I want this country to die.

Nope. Aussie shitposter, actually.

I'm just saying there's no point in us having double-standards and calling out the chinks for the same shit we do anyway. It's disingenuous leftist-level thinking to go down that road.

We quote the IQ stats often enough, we're all happy to accept that the niggers average 85, but now we suddenly want to ignore the facts when they're inconvenient for us? (ie. that asians actually score best)

That's just dishonesty. We're no better than the leftists we hate for denying reality if we start doing it ourselves.

I'm just saying there isn't really, objectively, much difference. It's a cultural thing that we bred dogs for companionship and not for food. Asians bred them primarily for food, and I don't see much point demonizing them for that.

For the record, I've never eaten dog, and honestly, unless I was literally starving, I can't imagine myself doing so.

But I've probably eaten some animals you've never eaten…

I'm an Aussie, so I've eaten kangaroo meat, crocodile meat, etc. and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's on the menu here because it's just another animal from our perspective.

If you're American, there's a good chance you might have eaten deer or something, which I've never tried. But I'm not going to sit here and demonize you for eating Bambi or something ridiculous like that, because that's an understandable cultural difference.

Not all cultural differences are understandable. Some cultures are toxic. Eating different things just seems to make sense to me, because it largely depends on what's available in your geographical region.

Higher class women are more likely to be whores than lower class ones. How do you think a woman who is able to pull a millionaire is going to act? She's going to test drive every rich guy she can exploit until she finds the peak of her ability to pin one down then do exactly that until he's drained dry.

Not all creatures are as sentient as others, nor do they feel pain the same way.

story behind this?

We don't needlessly inflict grievous pain on higher mammals when killing them. To do so would violate moral standards. You'd get death threats if your name was published in relation to an abattoir abuse documentary.

But you aren't listening, so why repeat myself?

Except niggers never did anything worth note. We can laugh and point at their sub-human IQ because we know that overall their sub-human. It's factually correct and safe. However to say that asians are smarter than whites because of their IQ is intellectual dishonesty. It's true that they have a higher level IQ but when it comes to actual humans (niggers aren't human) the scenario changes. While niggers are bad at everything whites and asians have their disadvantages that you have to take into consideration. Why have whites achieved much more than asians?

White nationalism goes hand in hand with eugemics. Rational white societies naturally drift towards a eugenics policy.

Nope. Aussie..

So a chink?

Jews only acted as a catalyst, empowering women to fulfill the lusts of their hearts. Now we all live in a female world and even if every Jew disappeared tomorrow shit would still be fucked until we forced women kicking and screaming back into the kitchen.

What is your point? Jews are the problem. We can't exterminate our only source of new humans.

Fair point. Do you eat pork? I do, I'm no kike or mudslime… But apparently, pigs have the intelligence of a 3-year old child, roughly. Probably hard to argue that cows are any less sentient or less aware of pain than dogs either.

Right, now this I can agree with you on. So it's not the fact that they eat dogs that's the problem, it's the cruelty of the method of killing them.

Now to be fair, let's contrast that with niggers, who fucking eat MONKEYS. I mean holy fucking shitballs, if we're going to draw the line anywhere on *what* is immoral to eat, rather than how killing it is immoral, that's got to qualify.

Cultural differences. China and Japan closed their borders for hundreds if not a thousand fucking years. While whites went out and conquered the rest of the world.

I mean, just look at fucking gunpowder. The chinks invented that shit, but what did they achieve with it? Fireworks. Some colorful sky-art. What did whites do with it? We made guns and conquered the rest of the planet. The difference was cultural, not a question of raw intelligence.

No. White Australian. I can trace my ancestry back to the 2nd fleet to arrive here in the late 1700's, and mostly Irish before that.

And I'm sure it's culture differences that differentiate everyone.

"No matter how much that bitch says she loves you, deep down, she don't."

No, and that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that cultural differences explain why whites have made more of an impact on the world than asians, given the fact that if we look at raw IQ alone, you'd expect that asians should have been the ones to dominate entirely.

While this being true, if you live in Middle Europe, you will be expunged from your immediate society if you're not the slut in the case of lower classes or have big earning parents who can afford you to study e.g. medicine and then marry another from that strata in the case of indigenous middle class.

There is a very fast shrinking part of our society which could be classified blue collar with decency, and mostly purely because of demographics and - culturally sometimes - outbreeding and -mating. They live in blocks and parts of towns where they are the only ones who see how degenerate this all is, not because they had nobility as ancestors, but just because they had grand- or great-grand parents who lived in middle Europe. That's it. Where I live and work now, I could probably see only one or two niggers and no towel heads. Niggers go to bed at 4am and sleep in, towel heads don't work. I go out at 8 and come back in the evening, nothing seen. Now the 12 year old goes to school with the children of in short the degenerates. He sees it all. Same for those Mil women. You only have to move to a suburb or work consistently late and suddenly you see the degeneracy, but you never are part of it. To be twelve a few years after 9/11 means you're an adult now. This just in!
I am older now, my university wasn't that run down back then. But now, you hear socio-dialects which make you shudder. So the decent guys and gals become more and more disillusioned. I never heard that my country will go to the shitters in the near future, but these days I hear it all around me. The so called middle class (which earns way more than the American counterpart, except in Germany) lost its grip ca. this summer, and race reality in schools is the final nudge it took. Well, but it is too late now. May they have fun with it, them idiots. Our whole society is on autopilot, without fuel, somewhere over the Pacific.

I have this picture. I don't know the source nor how much can be taken from it, but it could be a great insight.

I argued against your point, I did not take anything else into account. If you wish to reframe your argument that is your choice but it's not one I wish to engage in

That's right. What I'm saying is that raw IQ isn't everything. While it does have an effect on some things it doesn't mean it effects everything. Like I posted, true genius doesn't come from one spectrum of the brain. Apes have much, much, MUCH better short-term memory than humans. Out of that alone they should be dominating over us.

Out of 10 guys, only 2 have genes worth of being passed on. Women know that and they'd rather share a Chad with 50 other women than have a normal dude for themselves.

The problem with that is that it'll lead to inbreeding. Look at muslims.

You could fix the problem without "exterminating" Jews, but exterminating Jews will not fix the problem. The Jewish origin of feminist propaganda is worth noting, but the fallacy of excusing women would lead only to disaster.

The Jews source of political power is WOMEN.

Our source of political power is YOUNG, DISENFRANCHISED MEN, led by older, disenfranchised "JUST" men.

Any appeal to "muh innocent wimmenz" will end in disaster.

Not cheat on them because they're my spouse for starters.

omg! stop being such MGTOW losers! What's wrong? can't handle STRONG woman?

Remove the Jew and everything will fall in place. Women are not and never will be the problem. It's not excusing women. You can not change the unchangeable, women can not be in control for as long as the Jew is still around. You're not pulling out the root of the problem.

One of the reasons the West was so successful is it harnesses those other 8 guys. By rationing women it meant every man had an investment in the society so would work to build it rather than tear it down in an attempt to steal a woman in the ruins.

You also assume women are good choices of men, which is not the case. A woman doesn't select for what improves her society, she selects for what he can give HER. If you have a billionaire who will help build communities or a millionaire who will spend it all on jewelry for his wife the woman will pick the jewelry every time.

that's right. this MGTOW can't handle strong woman, when jews are removed women will turn into saints. easy!

Civilization was built on the domestication and equal distribution of women as a resource. Any feminist society, Jewish or not, is doomed to inadequacy and to be raped and pillaged.

No, there is no fixing stupid.

You can execute any ideology you like so long as the country is swollen with geniuses. Many of the problems known to Holla Forums have only one prescription and the solution is not legal or cultural but eugeny.

There is great progress in this thread and I encourage posters to keep considering the relation of stupidity before cultural marxism to any given social malady.

You're exaggerating the statement. The Jew is the source, however that doesn't mean everything will magically change. It simply means that the causation of the problem is removed so that in the future it will not happen again. Over time the effects of the Jew will diminish. You're taking it too literally

China will never be a super-power. they rely off of everyone buying their shitty plastics. Once that stops the entire country will cease to be.

Provide a solution. You fix women by putting them in their place in society. That doesn't fix their stupidity, it's making them useful and keeping the damage to a minimum.

how DARE you shitlords get angry at women fucking and sucking other fat cocks while the husband isn't at home.

I mean it's 2016, what's so shocking about women fucking other guys bareback while the husband isn't that home?

Yes, cultural controls on misbehaviour needed by the underclass have been stripped away by cultural marxism.

But stupidity is the main factor for parental absence.

While I 100% agree with you, how do you do that?

Women are never willingly going to give up their freedom now. We cannot remove birth control nor their rights when they control democracy.

We're dealing with an entirely new evolutionary environment than we were even 100 years ago. We have to accept this and find solutions not keep trying to use the old ones.

If MGTOW is right about anything, it's right about treating women like the vapid, filthy cunts they are, only good for pumping and dumping. That's probably the most realistic representation of women today.
Meanwhile Holla Forums will continue to idealize these vile creatures, hoping they will someday find their pure qt3.14 aryan waifu to breed children with. You guys are no different than your typical white knight.

I don't get it. /pol is redpilled about so many things, but horribly bluepilled when it comes to women.

Current evolutionary environment is only 60 years old. Younger than some grandmothers.

Only solution I see is to invent a male pill that's not vasectomy. That should make fight less uphill.

You have no bloody clue what you're talking about dipshit. It's basic population genetics. Variation within a population + selection pressure results in trait differentials. That's how evolution works. Variation within a population is due to variation in gene frequencies within that population. Selection for certain traits leads to modifying the gene frequencies of the genes that determine those traits (more of the genes that make that trait and less of the genes that determine competing phenotypes).

It has nothing to do with PUA shit. In fact I'm telling you why PUA crap is shit. You're asking dumb question since you're obviously a fish out of water.

No, what, you retarded too or something? Inbreeding in muzzies happens because they marry cousins for thousands of years in some places.

The male pill doesn't do anything though.

The losing side invents a new kind of anti stab fest, they're not unstabbable! Except 99% of their deaths come from mortar fire. Now is that stab vest helping the losing side when it's not solving 99 out of 100 deaths?

That's where the new generation comes in. The girls will be cultured to choose their men carefully and to take part in the upkeep of not just their family but society.

If it is shared enough, a control is placed on the underclass.

Marital infidelity can sting, it's true, but it's a tiny price to pay for doing the important work of keeping the Middle East safe for Israel!

The solution will never instant. It will happen over generations. The idea of sexual freedom is intriguing and simple so it can be very quickly passed on through only a few generations. Women will follow the strongest man and will change to meet even superficially the man's standards.

Spartan women were renown for raising strong, brave children. The Spartan women were able to control their instincts and raise a child befitting their society. Women are still people, they simply think through their emotion. If you cram their head hard enough they might gain a semblance of character.

Nope, it's genes. Asians may have high IQ, but they're also corrupt cheaters who backstab eachother instead of cooperating towards something greater.

They married cousins because everyone was their cousins.

Not surprised

No. Look at the Yesidi (yes, no muzzis, but I don't care). 100k individuals over centuries and they still are a community in Western Europe. They marry and live still within their valley behind seven mountains, so to speak, and mostly within their immediate family. Their names even remain the same.

what a fucking cuck

do you have any cuckold porn you recommend sir?

I dream of someday finding a nice man to settle down with. Our honeymoon will be a hunting trip, and we'll have a picture of ourselves holding up an elk to commemorate our loyal bond.

I'm really starting to understand why the ancient Greeks didn't give them rights, saw them as a necessary evil for babby-forming, and spent all their time with their male buddies in the gym or discussing philosophy/getting bladdered at symposiums.

Spartan women were raised in an extremely male-authority society.

Exactly the opposite of today. So only "problematic shitlord" solutions can get us minimaly closer to that.

It's almost 2017, if you are a man and still don't know the nature of the 3DPD, than you deserve everything you get. These idiotic husbands should be openly mocked.

It's true.
Women hate other women more than MGTOWs do.

This is why we're pushing so hard for women's rights in the countries we want destabilized. It is poison.

Spartan women enjoyed a bit more rights than what was typical of that time but you're right. Even the smallest step is a step closer.

The new generation raised by women (no father) taught by women (no male teachers) and preached to by women (the media). Will be totally different to all the women they're being taught by?

Yea, I'm not seeing it. You haven't even deal with social media in your argument. Why would any sane woman settle down for a man who will give her attention when she can post her tits on Instagram and get thousands of men giving her attention and gifts?

In the modern era every woman is cleopatra. They're showered with gifts from all corners of the planet just for existing, why would any creature turn that down until they had no choice but to? A guy wouldn't do that if he didn't have to until he was 30, he could happily spend his 20s getting free shit before taking beta bucks.

Why even bother with women´s opinions? Everyone here agrees that women shouldn´t vote and that women will always adapt to the society. Once we fix society, women WILL follow. And if they don´t, a good bitch slap never failed its purpose.

Dog helped Western man in hunting and shepherding for Millenia.

Western man being an Honored being gives the favour back.

Of course Chinks after Mao became too fucked in the head, will eat dog and if necessary will eat another chink. The only solution is permeate them with western culture where they can ironically acess old Chinese values.

A positive correlation between IQ and nurture is not evidence of r/K selection in humans. This guy is gonna hang you for it unless you can come up with something.

Shelbastian Michaelis is a fake profile made by a MGTOW

It wont be fixed in a generation or even five.

Problem with hitting women is that sometimes it may be the husband venting frustration of being a failure rather than the wife

It's not a solution for the big problem

r/K theory is just a white knight trying to say "men are as bad as women, it's nothing to do with 2 rival mating strategies".

It's fucking annoying to have to debunk it endlessly, it's a lie that just won't die.

the r/K theory does make sense though.

but to have genetic impact requires centuries, if not millenia. but we can see already in the difference races.

Military wives are worse than welfare niggers when it comes to whoring it up and demanding .gov handouts. To top it off, if the husband gets caught cheating on her he can be court martialed.
I hope this isn't new info to any of you guys.

Who is this (((we))) you speak of?

I'd put he blame on false flagging neets.
They were never on the up and up.

That's right very secure men don't mind fapping to their wife's infidelity.

True heroes, every one of those guys.

more dysgenics.

It doesn't make sense in the way it's being presented. I'll explain how it makes sense though

That is why women want open borders shit. They're shoppers who want Ebay instead of their local corner shop. It's a completely rational response. The men only go along with it because their mating strategy is to try and show women how supportive and how much hey can give them by being beta providers. You can see the flaw in this.

If we can't laugh we'll cry.

yes its called stoning, according to the bible.

now i understand that its not a vicious punishment at all…

Hmm I see. When I refered to r/K I was going exclusively for parenting strategy. Basically parents with few but highly trained kids (whites and asians) vs parents with a lot of kids they barely know about (niggers).

But yes I do agree with you on the rest. Makes little sense, mainly given on more primitive times you were well.. closer to cavemen ooga booga, who didn't mind using physical strenght rather than being a beta orbiter.

Some years ago when I was a student, one of the mandatory books for a coursework assignment was Margaret Atwood's The Handmaid's Tale. Being the kind of dork who sat down and read everything Philip K Dick ever published over a summer, I hated it because it was a shallow facsimile of an Orwellian dystopia with added gender politics and 'men are evil' strawmanning. Natuarally it was the only assignment I ever got an 'F' on. Twice.

I hated it at the time for being the worst kind of insane feminist rambling/strawmanning of how men are responsible for everything wrong with the world (burnt my copy after passing the course), but now I'm beginning to see that's exactly the kind of world women are unwittingly making for themselves by breeding so much resentment into generation after generation of men.

The other reality I take away from that book in retrospect is that even if we do force women back into an older societal model of male authoritarianism, they're always going to try and undermine it.

I've honestly concluded that the only thing these post-feminist generations of women are good for is breeding a child. Beyond that I wouldn't trust them with the responsibility of running a lemonade stand. I have no doubt there are still a few precious gems out there in the shitpile, but they're getting increasingly difficult to find, like some exotic, endangered species.

Historically Asians bred like bunnies.

It makes the few even more precious.

Slit the throat of cuckoldry.

there's an interesting insight though. means that impulse of current women sexual behaviour is not sexual craving in itself, but a way to project disdain and revolt into males.

well they are a lot yes. but see accounts of early explorers since marco polo, the same explorers who notice on how niggers have tons of kids who don't know who their fathers are, also write records being impressed on Chinese Dynasty society, already having printing press and mail post systems.

Whites used to have 10-20 kids. It's birth control that is changing the amount of children whites are having. They're putting sex for pleasure ahead of sex for reproduction and as such we're having less kids. Birth control is not genetic. In the past women would "accidentally" have children which altered their outlook on society and lead them to becoming house wives. Think of it like pokemon in a sense, they evolved to Charizard by hitting level 30, but now they have an option to deny that evolution and are using it so they stay charmanders forever.

Women shit test everything and always. They constantly ask "can you control me or do I need to find a man who can?" Imagine you're a woman, you need a protector. DO you look for a protector who can't even control an inferior creature or one who can put you in your place?

You can't expect much of the plebs.

They must have had a very, very good doctor or super-women.

I see your point. Old families in 20s-40s had 8-9 kids and monogamous.

This is true, but current society feminism is going so insanely far that it can't be explained even with a huge shittest.

A noted behaviour which can defined as K-selected.

this

most women are attractive when they are young;

theres only a few alphas (at least at this point in history)

Couples have sex mate. If you don't have a way to stop pregnancy it will happen again and again and again.

Also you had to run a farm pre-industral revolution. How many people do you think it takes to run a house hold when you have to use hordes to plow fields? Have to walk to town to trade goods? Have to sow clothes by hand, wash clothes by hand?

We can do more house work in a day than most people could do in a week in older times.You're applying modern standards to the past.

It's not going too far, it's going the way it always was. This is what happens when you fail too many shit tests. We're in the BAD END ending.

You're missing the entire argument and clutching at straws because you want to suck Vox day's mongrel cock you gamergate faggot.

There's no consensus anymore on what an "alpha" is, asides that he can't act like a total wuss tranny prospect.

Discos are only around since the 60s. Many of what is Alpha is decided there, and the concept of Alpha is easily more than 10,000 years old, where for 99.999% of the time discos didn't exist.

Not when they are locked and denied. Just another reason for women to be belted.

I just came across what you wrote after reading about r/K selection and replied as an exercise. I don't know who Vox day is. You aren't worth arguing with.

that device is mostly for sexual fetishism.

didn't you see that women comment "it's not cheating if it's oral?"

I have to agree. You can't leave women alone for long stretches of time, period. That's why in Athens they weren't allowed out of the house, since they weren't to be trusted. I love women and think they are great, but they have to be kept on a leash. They have zero to little abilities to truly feel faith, honor, reserve, and integrity. You simply can't trust them if they're no longer under your direct sphere of influence.

I see your point, but look at India, where ancient indian civilizations even went as far as creating a religious upper chastes.. maybe worked for a century or two, now they are street shitters.

Still not an argument. It's a massive tautology, even (see below). Also, more irrelevant claims that have nothing to do with the argument presented.

You keep skirting the argument, repeating definitions to signal that you know something, when you aren't giving neither justification nor explanations for your original claims, which is the entire issue here. Repeating and chaining together biology definitions at me is not an argument for the original claims you made. I know what I'm talking about, that's why I'm trying to get you to make an explicit, well-founded justification, explanation, or something to support the claims you originally made about r/K and the causal claims behind the trait differences ("lower class white people drive like this, upper class ubermensch drive like this amirite guise"). Because, from where I'm standing, you sound full of shit.

That's why you keep skirting about the tautology claim, because you know I've got you there. You can't actually present your claims in any sort of premise to conclusion format, nor in any sort of non-vague empirical manner, because all you've got is barking stuff at people you've read on a PUA forum or anonymousconservative (or Rushton).

Returning back to this post I wrote:

Which you haven't refuted in any way …

Your overall conclusion is an ecological one. Yet the reasons you originally presented have nothing to do with biological factors or mechanisms. Or if they are, they stick at one level, then don't explain the underlying mechanisms at play (IT'S IN DA BLOOD, BRO, READ A BOOK). You also seem to have gone from asserting (without reasons) proximate causes involving r/K traits and proles/globalists, to wrong-headed ultimate causes about variation in the population; which is trivially true, but irrelevant to the original claims you made, since the argument is about how some specific sub-sets of the population differs on a biologically explanatory level. Your reasoning at this level is entirely tautological ("bro, these two groups differ in their r/K traits and other aspects!" Why? "They differ because of variation, a priori from my definitions and empirically!" There's that fucking tautological reasoning we talked about again. Your argument in this post I'm responding to is essentially: they differ because they differ. You couldn't be more uninformative and wilfully stupid about the issue we are talking about here. It's like you read a book, learned the definitions, but can't think about your own thinking). You also tried to map together r/K traits with SES and IQ; yet again, you gave no argument or explanation there. In fact, you ignored my post above asking you to explain this. There isn't even any sort of critical thinking about other factors when one is right in front of you (like, IQ).

You can check your calendar and avoid pregnancy every few months, there are infertile days.

Women are jews
/thread

Fuck of spic

Never trust a 3D

Not all the time. Parents use them on daughters more often than you would think. It also depends on the quality of the belt. There is leather shit for temporary fetishism and serious stainless steel and titanium belts designed to be worn 24/7 and have secondary shields allowing for cleaning without taking them off, and are lockpick and bolt-cutter proof. Basically, the only way to get it off without the key is to cut it off, and you will know she cheated then.

Nothing you can do about that, but the belt at the very least will serve as a mental barrier, keep you from being cucked by another man's seed, and deny her pleasure, making her only more frustrated.

There are other benefits to belting women too. It's a perfect control device. You can use her libido and want for an orgasm to manipulate her. She will not gain weight, because even a few extra pounds will be extremely painful with a tight belt. She will be forced to wear only feminine skirts, because by wearing pants everyone will be able to see her belt. I recommend this item be worn on every normal healthy female of breeding age.

At no point are women entirely infertile. Less likely to get pregnant yes but not infertile.

This is just retardation. Chads is a stupid meme, which only serves to accept a degenerate state of relationships in WHITE societies, where people don't bond or pair up anymore, they just fuck.

Well fuck, it makes it exponentially harder to stay a decent man or woman in today's society. Either sell your soul to pussy or end up lonely, filled with ideals and honor.

It's shit. And this whole 2/10 shit needs to stop be regurgitated, because it wasn't true back then.

Its how humans operated for most of history

2/10 is shown in the genetic record as well as in websites like OKCupid. Stop being such a cuckcold and accept reality for what it is.

That what the jews want you to believe, "accept your role as cattle goy", you are just animals with human form goy.

Humans are animals.

Rational Animals

Humans aren't rational. If they were why would whitey be letting Kebab in?

Then how the majority of the people today aren't descendants of alphas? If we were to go by the evolutionary theory, most men born today, would have had fathers and forefathers that were alphas, even if they were raised by somebody else they settled down with.

Truth to be told, it's complete, historically innacurate bullshit.

And you don't know a thing about the sexual revolution, the war on religion and culture and how it has effected the relationships between men and women.

Are you just an edgy 14 year old?

Having cognitive biases doesnt makes us irrational, i suppose you are you just an illiterate faggot who have never read about Bounded rationality.

In decision-making, rationality of individuals is limited by the information they have, the cognitive limitations of their minds, and the finite amount of time they have to make a decision.

Jews and Academia manipulating context and facts can make us make decision that may look irrational like letting kebab in, you would know that if you didnt had subnigger IQ

As a MGTOW I'm not at all surprised, and actually laughing my ass off at this thread right now.

You fellows want a return to traditional values, but you seem to don't realize it's too late for that now. This was all the inevitable result of female nature when enabled by modern conveniences and culture.

What makes you say that?
Where in evolutionary theroy does it saying being a "alpha" is a genetic trait?

None of these things change the base animal you retard. The argument you're making is that humans are not humans because the environment didn't let them express their native drives.

Humans aren't rational, if they were everyone would be severely autistic.

Humans are rational, you are just edy kid who doesnt know what Bounded rationality. is

Just kidnap a bitch and impregnate her then, holy shit.

Hows the weather in quantico

And animals are flesh. And flesh is dirt. How much further down would you wish to go? This is marxist thinking, that humans should not strive to better themselves, just to disprove God.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1uvnuQkmUU

Men have always been at the center of change. When men change, women will follow.

Just a thought for the beta cucked faggots that always keep whining about the nature of women. If they are supposedly married to the state, why not just divorce them from the authorities then. They are too beta to do anything by themselves though. Only thing they're going to do is come to threads to demoralize, which is why MGTOW is cancer.

(checked)

Perhaps the more interesting still idea is that women are subconsciously sabotaging their own feminist revolution.

We've all seen the research. Women were much happier in the 30's, 40's and 50's. Employment, debt, fiscal responsibility, balancing having a child and career, soaring divorce rates, men no longer being willing to enable their histrionics - women have never been unhappier than this for at least a century here in the West.

Almost like a kind of memetic immune system, seeing as most women are incapable of consciously acknowledging they made a huge mistake starting a battle of the sexes and that reality has made it clear the vast majority of them can only be an asskicking omnicapable riot grrrrrl beating up 200lbs male oppressors in comicbook/movie/video games fantasy land, they're instead subconsciously trying to provoke a male uprising and institution of an authoritarian patriarchy where one really didn't exist before at any point in recent history.

Naturally most men will still be stupid enough to enable this and give them the protection from any and all responsibility they seem to desire, and no doubt if such a system ever did come to exist (not sure I would want it to, personally) they'd immediately begin working to sabotage it. Whatever combination of factors bred the modern woman, I personally think we'd be better to write this generation off and hope the one following learns from a young age what kind of unhappy, bitter, unfulfilled life being a deleterious, capricious, emotion-driven cunt leads to.

Yeah, you're supposed to have a woman, or rather, the woman and no others. Half the population is women, and 80% of the whoring is done by 20% of the women. Pareto's law puts things into perspective. Of course, if those remaining women are also whores, just not as efficient…

I never said we shouldn't better ourselves. In fact, it would be nice if we could return to a state of affairs where the social fabric of society in terms of gender wasn't torn apart at the seams, but I think the damage has been done and we have to deal with the consequences now.

How would you propose we prevent the corruption of the next generation of children? Because right now, this generation of men and women are a disaster, ill-equipped and ill-tempered to guide their offspring towards being strong and successful.

Some chink at SAMSUNG.

you have to wait for the collapse. theres no way out of it now.

Holla Forumsacks should be doing their best to prepare so we have the upperhand when shit collapses. then youll have your pick of women.

ill get myself a nice 14 year old qt

you end lonely either way. unless you accept being Cuckolded by the Holy Vagina a legit way of life.

That fat fuck probably gives 0 shits on either christianity, judaism, atheism or islam.

He just tried to come up with a sophisticated reply to why he wants to fuck, eat and win money.

Kek, Melania is actually the worst type of gold digger. How can you be so retarded and take her as an example of NAWALT?

Well, between a gold digger and dick digger, first one at least is easier to control, assuming you don't run out of gold.

Not this shit again.

Around the femjew watch what you do

This. Feminism sells the idea they will have paradise life if they follow the feminist formula of battling males and trying to outperform them. When they end up miserable.

They don't need to be locked up in kitchen, but new generation of woman should at least be taught that more traditionalist woman had much less worries, stress, and unhapiness to face.
Basically to promote old ways as being virtuous and hapiness breeding ground, give the positive reinforcement rather than the negative one.

Think for a while, what Enchants more the female in their earlier years, the tales of the Princess in feminine outfit who finds his Prince, or the tale of the Tomboy who fucks around endless males and tries to outperform them as reason to live?
Well it could work. It's not all lost yet.

alt right
oh boy

still hilarious video

Sometimes I almost sympathize with Muslims and their Shut-Up-Bitch policy.

Isn't he living the life in based Polan, """raping""" based Polish women while based Polish man do nothing based about?

(checked)
Can't argue with trips but he's basically a delusional self-propelled alt-right-ist.
He's basically promoting the dead-end-pill.

WTF I'm a homosexual now.

I think I'd be happier if I rerolled learning Arabic and moving to Yemen

I don't know.

There's an absolutely haram saying arabs have, despite being haram: "men are for pleasure, women for kids".

Are you fucking retarded?

By men they mean little boys. That user should know arabs are not pure, they're disgusting in both behavior and appearance.

eerily close to ancient greece sayings then. at least in regards to the Woman Question.

I'll asume not, but after jumping to Trump she's gold digger to not risk what catch she got I assume.

Asians, especially Chinese and Indians, are notorious for cheating on tests in absurdly brazen ways and getting away with it because:
A. Other Asians won't call them
on it, because it doesn't seem wrong to them
B. Whites won't call them on it, because they don't want to seem racist
C. Niggers won't call them on it, because they're too fucking stupid to see what's going on

They cheat almost reflexively, even when it doesn't matter. Anyone who's been to a US university in a STEM field can back me up on this.

ancient Greeks were notorious pederasts. they were really only able to establishing a lasting empire once civilized as Byzantines

Disgusting certainly, but men still rule the roost. Just because Arabs fuck boys in the ass doesn't mean you have to

Try any university in the world. I've even taken photos of them plagiarising each other and the tutors are like "Eh, everyone knows they're useless"

Which is true though. Hope they intend on working in the public sector because nobody else is going to hire a FOB chink coder. Word gets around, and they're not shitskinned enough to benefit from diversity quotas.

#mgtow4life

Juvenile actually complained about Greeks like we complain about Jews

checked

never aproaching females is retarded, but pretending there isn't something seriously wrong with the modern woman stereotype is even worse

it's like begging for a cuckold lifestyle

if you want to risk aproaching women at least be aware of their current degenerate trends

Is that just chinks or do other asians do it too?

Well that explains why Spartans defeated Athens. More focused in fighting than fucking.

I think this guy gets it. Force a woman to be pure and you won't have a problem.

Just chinks. Gooks are ok , and I'm sure a Jap would suicide before being so dishonorabiru.

Vietcong I don't know, they're for the most part too stupid to make it into STEM

Not very surprising. They were always a nation of bureaucratic test takers.

do girls go for handsome guys that are rich and good at music but are completely autistic socially?

Romans in the Republic had an extremely patriarchal society. The pater familias had the legal power of life and death over his family; withn the family context, he was the law and the enforcer of the law. After all Rome was founded on the Rape of the Sabines; remember how after the Romans stole the Sabine women, the women took quite a liking to them and betrayed the Sabine men? Romans knew from the start how "loyal" women were

We just had trips confirming Roosh is raping polish women in Poland.

Now trips confirming mgtow is the one true path.

Can't argue with trips can we?

This assumes feminism is a political ideology in the same way capitalism or communism is. It isn't, it's female nature unfiltered. This is the true face of women. They're bitter harpies obsessed with competing but they can't do they turn to proxy violence in order to crush their opponents.

Wow, some ESL loser in China wrote a blog. I'm going to take his view on the state of world to be 100% truth and adjust my life accordingly.

I think it has less to do with Confucian values, and more to do with the fact that they basically experienced a moral, spiritual, and literal holocaust within living memory, where people gorged on the dead to stay alive; and that they've basically rocketed from an overwhelmingly agrarian mediaeval economy to an overwhelmingly urban industrial economy - bordering on postindustrial - within two generations. People mock chinks for their poison food, but London bakers were cutting bread with chalk to save money in our industrial era.

I'm an ethnocentrist White, but I have no doubt that China will be the largest economy in the world in absolute terms, not just purchasing power, within my lifetime. If I wasn't an ethnocentrist I'd have moved to China already.

I always found shit tests completely useless and even a sign of a low value woman. Not because I think what you say is wrong, which isn't. But because a woman that is good at being a woman should be able to understand men with value within minutes just from normal interaction. If there is anything they are biologically predisposed at, it is exactly that.

On the other hand women that rely on shit tests come off as useless whiny cunts, and that is exactly why they lead the train wreck of the life they are.

I think that the average woman is fucked in the head just as much as your average nu-male beta cuck. Completely alienated from their own self, without the slightest way to become what they are capable of.

Cucks and whores are quite fitting to each other

Just out of curiosity, do you work in biology?

>>>/a/

oh, the joys of sexual liberation

In fact, white women are on a sex strike. It's because they see White Genocide being pushed and that it's white anti-white traitors who are pushing it. Why would white women reward this kind of crime against their own race and why would they risk being intimate with somebody who may very well hold deep-seeded resentments against them because of their own white race?

No, user. White women have stereotyped (correctly) that a lot of white men are sick and self-hating white anti-whites. They've acted accordingly, and they say that "althought white fertility, white marriage and white families may suffer while the sex strike takes place, this is the right thing to do", and I can't say that they're on the wrong path myself. Too many anti-whites are given a pass on their genocidal anti-whitism.

It's known as the white women sex strike against White Genocide. #WWSSAWhiteGenocide

do you live in a bubble?

And are very supportive of that noble effort

There's only one race: the human race

What? You mean like racism? Only white people are racist

Cya cunt

You getting cucked depends on your ability to exert dominance and control over her, and quality of woman.

You can accurately determine the quality of a woman by her external apperance.

Look for young women without dyed hair (not even natural colors), tattoos, problem glasses, multiple piercings (goldmine if you find a girl without any piercings) or makeup ( very minimal makeup should be ok if she fits all the above criteria).

As for clothes, look for women wearing feminine, but modest clothing. Dresses like a career woman instead of a lady? Trash. Wears skirts or dresses, but short ones that show her thighs? Trash.

You should check her online footprint after you meet her too. Active on social media with 6000000 friends and folowers? Trash. Attention whoring photos? Trash. Has good friends whom who you would consider trash? Trash.

How are you defining this word, user.?

Or should I say… Anti-white?

Good advice

Redpilled women only take dozens of WHITE dicks

Autists do not understand people, so they would not be able to exert the social control they would like over a woman the way a normalfag would, so only the best most pure women that pass the test are marriageable material. You could also just get a normal woman and lock her in a chastity belt like an user above mentioned, but you would have to be a charismatic non autist to be able to convince her to wear that in the first place.

I do fine with women. They value brute force and virility. Charismatic numales get cucked left and right

Sparta was really not as wonderful as most make it out be.

Alexander the great chose not to conquer sparta, not because of it's warriors but because by his time it's society had stagnated intellectually and technologically for centuries and in his own opinion "was not worth conquering."

The spartans had some great values, but their lack of a middle class and focusing on solely war and the military industrial complex while paying no heed to economic or intellectual development is what really broke them.

Athens may have lost, but their society was accomplishing far more, even if it too had serious political and governmental flaws.

The romans were very patriarchal, but in the manner as described.

Mos Maiorum dictates that while the father is the head of the household and has legal authority he is still expected to provide for, care for and tend to the needs and wants of his spouse and children fairly.

I agree that patriarchal values are what homo-sapiens were quintessetially bred to live under, and that there is no case in recorded history of any seriously successful non-patriarchal society, but even knowing this we still have to represent women fairly and just.

The whole rape of the sabines thing wasn't terribly uncommon in italy either. If you know the history of the italian penninsula, you'd realize that amongst the italic speakers (as opposed to the greek or celtic speaking populous) that routine mass execution, slaughter and rape were common amonst defeated enemies. Italy was an intensively violent land of city-states before the roman republic wasted the contesting colonizers and unified the culture of the land.

*but not in the manner as described.

Typo

My point being is that they did not have the right to life or death over their family's lives.

Can I get a source in this shit?

Once more,

How are you defining the word "racist"?

I wonder who this could be?

I can testify to what you're saying. Women are much friendlier and willing to do shit for you when you don't say much, but do the power pose and look people in the eye especially when speaking to them and appear dominant. Alpha body language is definitely real, and can help you even as an autist.

No, but you seem to be.

At least have the courtesy to post decent bait.

Autists ITT don't understand basic sarcasm

Yes goyim, it's women who are the problem

wew who would have knew?

Confirmed for knowing nothing about haplogroups.

Is chad the near equivalent of western europe then?

Autosomal testing is the only real way to ESTIMATE heritage, and even that can be severely flawed if the the genomes of the many base ancient isolated human populations are misinterpreted.

There is no 100 percent way to determain who is entirely what, but people are making large strides in the field of autosomal genetics (right now they're breaking down the vastly different ethnic groups of the descendents of basal eurasians) to accurately shed light on one of the most complicated puzzles in biology.

You would first have to be white, isnt that right Mordecai?

You and your "class" will be first up against the wall for being traitors.

The demoness Lilith must be destroyed, its that simple. Fuckin Qliphothic kikes summoned her up to aid in their subversion.

nice strawman you fucking psychopath

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Americans are worse then niggers

FUCKING R SELECTED RATS

This is so ridiculous I think it counts as bait

Fuck it, i'm taking it.

You do know, we ultimately don't like you. And the only reason why we won't rape you and beat you to death for being an uppity cunt, is because we got something called decency and being good people.

Good luck with that in your future society of negros, shitskins and chads who only care about dicking. Good luck.

HELLO I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, CEO AND FOUNDER OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. TONIGHT I WAS BEATING YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S HEAD AGAINST HER BEDROOM WALL WITH MY GIGANTIC RAMROD AND AS SHE DEEP-THROATED MY MAN-MEAT I REALIZED THAT IT WAS TIME FOR THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE ANNUAL SALE. ONCE I FILLED HER ESOPHAGUS UP WITH MY AMAZING AMOUNT OF BABY BUTTER I HEADED OUT TO OUR STORES TO REMIND CUSTOMERS THAT OUR SUITS FIT WELL AND ARE CHEAPER THAN THE COMPETITION, LIKE YOUR MOTHER'S COCK RECEPTICLE. IT BARELY FITS MY ROLLING PIN OF PLEASURE, BUT EVENTUALLY I BANG HER SO HARD THAT IT BECOMES A CUSTOM FIT, LIKE THE SERVICE AT ANY OF OUR NATIONWIDE LOCATIONS. SHE BEGS ME NIGHTLY TO FILL HER WITH COCK-JUICE LIKE HOW YOU'LL BE BEGGING FOR THE AMAZING SAVINGS WE OFFER AT THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. I GUARANTEE IT.

Not all of us you weakling.

I don't do it because laws and prisons exist.
Without those, no one would stop me and a bunch of other wannabe psychos from looting and Roman-style conquering every neighbourhood and country.

Would I rape if we lived in an anarchy and there were no consequences at all for my actions?
No, of course not.
Would I beat liberals and idiots up and shoot and hang them?
Yes.

Well, that time is coming and it's justifyable so.

Going after women even though we are physically stronger is like beating up kids.

L-LEWD
I came twice
I'M ON NOFAP

If you have army buddies this is mandatory watching. Popp lays it all bare, and shows how to fight back.

first, a couple formalities: TITS OR GTFO

Now that that is over, I shall get onto rebutting your assertion that women have all the power over men.

Which is why we always have to listen to complaints of a glass ceiling.

Only if you are worth it. Good luck getting an alpha male to give you jack shit. you better be hot as fuck.

If this isn't a picture perfect case of projection, I don't know what is

Currently we live in a thing called "society". This society, created by men, is made to constrain male natural impulses. There are certain rules to it that if you violate, you get the cash and prizes you list above.
Of course this is wonderful to a women because only in a society are social interactions important. Women can naturally use these to achieve their own goals.

The problem comes when men see these laws as invalid/unfair/whatever. All of a sudden, not following them and killing the men who enforce them become much more appealing. We see this beginning to happen even today. Society is built upon the law of the jungle which is simply that might is right. Do you know what happens when we return to that? If you refuse sex, a man may just beat your head against the ground until you stop resisting and force himself inside you lubricated by your own blood. Hell he may even do that anyway. it's happened before.

All female posturing is only possible because men allow it. Always remember that fact.

6/10 for making me reply

Old c&p b8

FUCKING NEWFAGS.

Shamefur dispray

You have no room to talk pal. Rub one out to the 3dpd and stop defiling what is good.

Not all 2D is pure. This doesn't matter though because when only fap by accident when I can't help it.

It is unless you're watching/reading some original hentai characters who are explicitly designed for that purpose.

A moot point, since don't fap.

*I

Fapping to shameless degeracy though is something to call out people on.

Ancient copypasta is ancient.

I'm actually impressed you still have this, I'm pretty sure this last showed up on cuckchan /r9k/ in 2011.

What if the 2D girl is hot?

Two things:

1) Stuff like this really does happen. r-selected people are real.

2) That said, stories like this are 99% fat omega male masturbation fiction. Particularly the ones with porn-like vivid retelling of events are definitely fake. More realistic stories would be ones where the writer describes what "she" felt at the time / rationalizations for WHY she acted the way she acted.

If you like her.

Which means respecting

Feminism is anti American. Whomever does this to these men needs to get lined up and shot

5 out of the 7 women I dated were whores. Their complete lack of self awareness, implications of what their actions might do to others and a free pass from anglo-american-jewish society. There's a reason most dictators were either manlets or neets and took out their frustrations by orchestrating genocide. Pol Pot being a prime example.

See
Be very selective and don't tolerate bullshit. At the slightest hint of degenerate behavior, dump her.

I've always been bad at tests.

Most modern (young) women are trash. Always on their phones, clothing slutty, partying all the time, wasting money they don't have on useless shit they don't even need, whoring around, don't care about their future, don't care about school/education.

I am 21 and my experience is that everything below 20 is fucking trash! Forget them, they are fucked! If you want to find a good women don't go to clubs, discos or festivals. Stick to your workplace/uni/friends of friends. Don't rush it, it will happen and you find a good wife.

Respecting how? I have no desire to harm her if that's what you mean.

Those are the type of racists questions you should never ask yourself. America has always been a multicultural country. Whites have always been the minority. I find your lack of faith deeply disturbing and i will calling my Rabbi because this sort of bigoted hatred can not go unpunished. Hate laws must be introduced!

Here is a race mixing whore from Des Moines, Iowa.

Look what shes sleeping with.

twitter.com/michaelaverwers

Are you a woman or just effeminate?

555-come-on-now

Jesus fucking Christ, Jared, you magnificent bastard.

You ever get the feeling that the only relationships that really work are between people that have known each other for their entire lives, and you've long since missed out on the chance to have something like that?

In the coming White ethno-state, all girls will be required to be married by the age of 21.

Yes, but I still hope.

Even those can fall apart like rotten leaves when one does something fucking stupid enough.

that "guys life ruined" one is bullshit. but if someone ever did that to me i would murder them pretty easily.>>7441272

grats on your quadz

tbh fam soon we'll have the entire world.

You have to go back.

13 to 25 no sense in lying to ourselves.

You belong in a garbage can. Trump's mother was in her mid 30s when she had him and everything went fine.

These are just pedo shills trying to sneak into Holla Forums, lowering the age range until their filth goes undetected.

Either way, 0/10 thread OP.

yeah age isnt really the factor its how young or old you are physically + chemicals in the environment sure dont help

the reason white births are down is because of AOC laws. nature should be the law.

imo you should be able to marry as young as 12 but the husband needs to employ some fucking discretion when it comes to penetrative sex; if shes not ready for a baby, dont stick ur dick in (you would be a shitty husband imo and the family should have weeded you out if you are willing to "muh dik" your own wife at the expense of her health).

age isnt really a factor here but physicality is. some bitches cant physically handle a baby safely until they are 18 yet some 12 year olds have bodies of 20 year olds.

Men have died, self-assured in the fact their bloodline would live on, oblivious to the fact that in reality they'd been cucked right out of the genepool.

Reading this is not good for my blood pressure. I didn't ask for this.

Your genes will be completely diluted within 2 generations anyway. Your names will be forgotten quickly, too Nothing matters, even if you have children.

Or listen to from 05:30 onward

Many girls who got pregnant around 12/13 died after giving birth.

THAT'S RIGHT YOU STUPID GOY!

Procreating is only for losers and unhip squares like those "alt-right" pepe the frog memeing racists!

You should go be gay or MGTOW! women are just too CRAZY to handle! Only an idiot would want to expand one's race!

RACIAL & CULTURAL SUICIDE IS THE BEST OPTION GOY! WOMEN ARE JUST TOO TOUGH TO HANDLE FOR US GUYS!
except for us chosen since we were holocausted i hope you feel guilty about that since it was basically your fault.

DON'T FORGET TO SEND MORE MONEY TO ISRAEL

liar

Defeatist cuck. Our ancestors' legacy is our blood, which we have a duty to preserve through our children. There is no dilution if you're not some miscegenating traitor.

popp is legit and is probably palatable to most regular joes who don't have our power level yet.

In what world is this?

archive.is/L1JZ2
archive.is/FXyiv
The majority of girls around that age aren't developed enough for pregnancy. Their pelvic floors cannot support enough weight for a baby. You also have to consider the womb size.

At the lowest, 15 or 14 would be safer compared to 12/13.

When you gave women the vote, you lost the war.

Holy shit you are retarded.

I was expecting .gov/.edu studies from those links! The only use was in the first link indicating that teen mothers are, well, less healthy!

Niglets and II whites that get pregnant early and out of wedlock have terrible health habits. Who knew? Is there a study on teen pregnancy that controls for intelligence and lifestyle/health habits?

Let me make clear my expectations on age/risk: when controlled for lifestyle, pregnancy at 12 has the same elevated risk as at 35.

it all came true

Did you ignore the rest of my post? Their bodies aren't developed enough.

why

classic unsubstantiated and ambiguous claim.

It's obvious just by looking at them. Sure there's some who develop early but they're not that common.

Wrong.

Prove that the teen body has a substantially increased pregnancy risk profile because of physiologic factors, excluding poor nutrition and smoking associated with teen niggers.

Have a Ben Carson.

Because life worked out for him and it was all due to his superior genetics. Degeneracy is irrelevant. Just look to jews and celebrities. Their lives worked out. Their genes are so superior that indulging in dysfunctional behaviors has no bearing on their success. This is why upper class whites like him sell out all other whites to jews. They believe their superior genes will carry them on forever no matter what the jews accomplish.

I'm sincerely sorry bruh, didn't mean to encourage degeneracy, should've spoiler'd that shit.

Note how the only relatively successful Subsaharan cultures (Ethiopians and Bantu) have this haplo.

Naw dud! NAW!

Good for him.

That must have been my proudest boner.

No slippery slope they said…

SO, ANYWAY

This story is several days old, and pic related happened.

I didn't know holding women accountable for their actions was "demoralizing"

That last picture is fucking horrible, though

Ok ok, sorry for the delay.

Was out all day being busy.

This was my girlfriend when I was 19 (24 now). She was the kind of chick who dresses in slutty clothes, thinks shes a princess and would get everything she wanted from her parents. I was kind of a beta at the time so I wasn't too picky as far as personality goes, and I wanted the pussy.

She would always get on my case about being too controlling (I wasn't controlling at all, never even heard a criticism about that from anyone but her) which was a red flag to begin with. Under this pretense, she would go out with her friends to have some "girl time", but she assured me that nothing was happening. Red flag number 2.

After dealing with this for several months, I began to get especially suspicious when she wouldn't answer texts during her girls nights out, despite always being on her phone otherwise. She made the mistake of telling me which club she was going to, so I sent my friend from middle school whom she didn't know to the same club as her. He saw her there with only one other friend of hers, and the friend was giving her space while she was talking to a guy. She danced with this guy and made out with him, but didn't leave with him.

Of course when he relayed this information to me, I was pissed as hell, but I didn't flip out. Flipping out is the worst thing you can do in this situation. I acted like nothing happened, barely concealing my disgust for her. I proceeded to ask her about embarrassing and mean stories she liked to tell me about her friends over Facebook chat, while I was screen shotting the entire transcript. She would talk shit about her friends, family and professor over Facebook chat. I recorded her saying these things over the phone as well, so I had various MP3s of her literally talking shit. I eventually just had so much on her that I sent it to the appropriate recipients and her life was basically ruined at this point. She works as a stripper somewhere in Colorado now.

Pic related is her after a shitty lip job and boob job making her look like a tranny. Top kek.

Funny you mention that. Turns out, the anime girl in your gif is used goods

isnt bantu like 99% of niggers?

dont you mean xhosa?

reminds me of my buddies girl. would intentionally cause shit over absolutely nothing as an excuse to get pissy and "storm out" to go "stay with her mom for the night"

Yep, that's her, but she no longer lives in Brooklyn.

I took the picture of google because I didn't have any others of her on this computer.

>>>/misc/ with that story of your petulant behaviour.

So you've never dated a woman I assume

Money and nepotism have total baring on one's success.

BASED!!!

It's the same excuse every time. They're shopping for a better deal

What if she call a locksmith? whst if the locksmith fucks her?

Haha. Jesus. I wouldn't go that far. They have empathy for animals and children that aren't their own

Say what you want about nature and history, almost every woman who has ever cheated did it because another woman was whispering in her ear. And now the Jews are doing it through the media

Spanish youngfag here (19 years), time for some blogpost about degenerate women.
This summer I went to an Engllish crash course, and I was out of home for 7 days with around 30 people of the ages 18-25.
I got along with some girls of my same age and they didn't stop talking in my presence, it was horrendous.
They had boyfriends (altough one whore didn't want to recognize that the guy who was with her for 6 months and really love her was his boyfriend), but they constantly talked about fucking other guys, because since they are out of home for 7 days they "need sex", and they said it is ok to leave your boyfriend if you find another better man, things like that.
They even wanted to have sex with one of the young teachers and actively flirted with him, and when the course finished they send naked pics and talk lewd things trough social media.
Women are just whores, they need strong man to control them tobe honest. It's just somehing that evert sucessful society did, it is necessary to defend the women's "honor".

If only those stupid men didn't give women voting rights. They didsn't get them by themselves, it was given to them by weak men who don't deserve any respect.

I agree with you OP. Women suck.

Here's some Omegle salt that I mined in order to cheer everyone up. Enjoy faggots.

I can't remember the name of that fountain, but it is absolutely amazing.
It has an interesting history too.

Reminder to read The Garbage Generation by Daniel Amneus

go back to misc and die there.

Stay mad faggot

wtf I support feminism now

But what about my TV wife dream?

Look at their bone structure, height, weight, and pelvic development. Someone who's that small would have a more difficult time getting a baby out.
Also like I mentioned before the womb size is important too. Most girls wouldn't have developed wombs until a couple of years after their first period.

You don't know anything about pregnancy, do you?

See

And then the dumb goy gets his ears blown into his arse and the woman crys and gets the attention, and blows the guys 'comforting' her in the bathroom at the memorial.

If you aren't physical with woman you lose, apart from the rare quality woman, who will not be 8/9 out of 10, they will be 6 or below.

Men need to stop chasing the hot sluts if they want a decent life, sad fact.

THIS THIS THIS

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP WOMEN FROM BEING WHORES IS SHAMING THEM
WE NEED TO MEME THE CHASTE WIFE MATERIAL INTO EXISTENCE
OTHERWISE WHITE PEOPLE WILL GO EXTINCT

Give that man a medal of honor.

Check'd

Kill yourself.

kys low test mangina

I misread the situation

Based. Jared is fixing this fucked up society one cheating bitch at a time.

I shouldn't be laughing at this idiocy

Sarcastic post or not, these women deserve death

You are retarded if you already haven't sympathized with that.

He's right. Especially for white teen girls. The younger (below 16yrs) you go the more likely a miscarriage or difficult birth.

How much more likely? The same risk as 33 for a 13 year old?

Didn't the guy who ran this page get the addresses of most of them and report them to their respective LEOs?

Enjoy your prostate cancer

Letting problemed children live is fucking degenerate, abortion should be more utilized as a eugenics tool than anything and should definitely remain legal.

Is this some new Jewish study?

user, single motherhood has been celebrated by college professors, feminists and cucks both irl and in the media. It seems commonplace now.

Speaking of redpill…

Women are the vaginal jew

Now that's a literal vaginal jew.

There's a mistake when the law doesn't let you curb stomp a bitch like this.

Bump

Women are just as bad as jews tbh.

They are greedy, take all the money in relationships and are backstabbers. If it means getting rid of women, let the white race go away. Let us become one race, and everything will fix itself.

>>>/gaschamber/ is your new home

Literally the only way a white guy is going to get with a white woman these days is through rape, so you might as well. White women are human scum. The most disloyal sub-humans alive.

thats an SRS group shit posting back to each other or ad least so I'm going to go with anyways.

Oh well I could be wrong. I've known whore's do worse.

Really makes you think huh