What is up my fellow self hating Americans? Have you laughed at 9/11 and sucked Putin and his muslim friend's cocks yet?

What is up my fellow self hating Americans? Have you laughed at 9/11 and sucked Putin and his muslim friend's cocks yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2cViy34b1A
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY
youtube.com/watch?v=H0v7_O53J0k
youtube.com/watch?v=2A9ph-Jz7L4
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
youtube.com/watch?v=7t5Vva03lhs
youtube.com/watch?v=H20Naj176M0
youtube.com/watch?v=98u5K448WQc
youtube.com/watch?v=m3t9pkF31wo
youtube.com/watch?v=L6iAQ6N6ur0
youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6EyA0IgV
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/SakherHammad_WTC_9-11.html
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I the only one who can't wait for China to dwarf and cuck us? What a breath of fresh air it would be, to have an alternative world power to keep our global degeneracy in check. All we need is for europe to move right and ally with Russia. Then europe, russia, and china can nuke us for our own good.

He's bombing ISIS while leaks revealed Obomba and Hillary funded and armed ISIS.

Really makes you think.

Fighting or advocating for the US in it's current state is equivalent to treason against your race. You would further your cause more by fighting for a homogeneous white country. The existence of ethno-states is beneficial to all with similar aspirations. The US, literally funding multiculturalism in homogeneous white countries like Estonia, is not beneficial. Praying for Chinese global dominance has one assuming that anything would be better than the global power we currently have.

How about we just focus on Making America Great Again?

Stephen colbert is that you?

You would starve to death after that you have almost no manufacturing

That's hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh. Are you a chink? Is that where the delusions come from?

youtube.com/watch?v=c2cViy34b1A [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=SDqNLrOd_SY [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=H0v7_O53J0k [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=2A9ph-Jz7L4 [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=7t5Vva03lhs [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=H20Naj176M0 [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=98u5K448WQc [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=m3t9pkF31wo [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=L6iAQ6N6ur0 [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt6EyA0IgV [Open]

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=5367.0

Israelis caught with special WTC security passes:

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/SakherHammad_WTC_9-11.html

cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

Is this the most retarded JIDF ever? We all know you kikes are trying to move yourselves to China after you're done sucking the west dry like the parasites you are.

There's only one real solution:
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

You and your brown comrades subserviant to your jewish overlords in your sub-60% white nation, you mean.

Shouldn't someone with your IQ tier be in a football stadium cheering for """your""" team?

America is a barely-majority white nation ruled by non-whites. It's not a white power. I'll throw my cards in with China, just like I am with trump, because the alternative is even worse.

Hello Correct The Record

sage

Putin is defending Syria (although he does want to remove assad from power, for SOME reason :^)) and sucking Iran's cock, which is an islamic theocracy

really makes u think

Fuck you probably don't even know where Syria is on a map. Open a damned book kid.

I can tell that
1. He doesn't actually believe it was the planes
2. He was pretty emotionally fucked up on 9/11, he looks like hell

Trump calls all of his enemies friends, why would you tell someone you hate them and plan to destroy them?

Wait, so this thread wasn't actually ironic and you're really that dumb? You must be so proud to shill for your black president and brown populace. Godspeed, and make sure to enlist in the army so you can fight for your glorious country against your mortal enemy that threatens your FREEDUMB, 89% white Russia! Your parents and ancestors must be proud.

You must be Semite.

The world is already run by non-whites, retard. And chinks would be a better deal than the Jews running it now.

He's a spic. An autistic patriotard spic who makes topics like this.