The AOC was steadily raised since women got the right to vote

the AOC was steadily raised since women got the right to vote.
coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hasn't it always been 18 federally?

I see no correlation.
AOC is a good metric for how liberal a country wishes to appear.
In some cases like post Cold War times, alterations to the AOC laws can aid in economic regeneration.

repeat the 19th

REPEAL, fuck

If legal age women don't your peen, what makes you think underage girls would if AOC were lowered? I'm sure even otherwise impressionable & possibly easily manipulated teen girls would STILL think you're a creepy piece of shit loser.

fyi, AoC is not the same thing as Age of Legality.

the AOC is the minimum age a girl has to be before i can slide my cock in her without risking getting my boipucci pounded by Buba in jail

The age of consent in the US was anywhere between 7 and 12, prior to (((feminism))).

Of course. It was never about protecting children, the whole point was to cuck men as hard as they could.
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/case-studies/230

discard females tbh

This is the exact opposite of how the dating market works. The idea that adult women are more in demand than teen girls or more entitled to be selective in choosing a mate is a fiction concocted by feminist media. In reality, it's adult women who don't live up to guys' standards. Adult women in high-AoC countries consistently exhibit patterns of selfish, sociopathic, reprehensible behavior that makes them not worth interacting with in any capacity, let alone having a sexual relationship with them. This is of course why they lobbied to have the age of consent raised to begin with. Teenage girls are more attractive, more mature and less cuntish than they are, and they know it.

No. That's obviously a ridiculous figure.

Nod an argumend.

Nod an argumend.

Nod an argumend.

Nod an argumend.
Also, gas the kikes.

No. That's obviously a ridiculous figure. Have you been smoking estrogen?

Nice Tourettsposting.

And all of a sudden, everyone has an opinion.

Oh man, i did not know pet stores, art stores, malls, especially tween target stores like Clare's can be full of delicious lolis. Fuck why did not I think of that and creep shot all day and fap, maybe even steal one?

I CONSENT WILLINGLY and in FULL UNDERSTANDING of what is involved

Children can legitimately consent.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?

mfw my problem is that an underage girl (15 yo) wants me to be her boyfriend but I've had to say no because it's illegal…

Gross smelly, hairy, whiney, disgusting women don't have to compete when they remove the competition.

are you having fun yet

This. Adult women know teen girls are sexier in every way. That's why they lobbied to raise the AoC.

t. teen fucker

t. modern american brainwashed by feminist propaganda

t. burger

are pedos allowed on 8b?

Delaware law also says (to this day) no 8 year old can go to college. Yeah, being a small state with only 3 counties apparently makes you have some odd laws.

you should've done it, at least for the cuddling.
also smell her virgin untouched cunny.
there is a secret few men know, virgin cunnies smell like strawberry and have a sugary taste they really do.
but once they over 18 and have some mileage their pussies start to rot and smell like fish.

liking the pussy of a virgin hebe will make you live longer

Absolutely, yes!

/thread

I've seen that girl.

Serious question, do you people even read the shit you type?

right there. nailed it.

this too. wtf red pill mastery in this thread

I would never waste my starting a relationship with a girl older than 15. The collapse of feminised kike society cannot come soon enough.