So, I need to ask. I dont browse leftist shitholes much. Even Holla Forums is dead as fuck anyway (lol) but

So, I need to ask. I dont browse leftist shitholes much. Even Holla Forums is dead as fuck anyway (lol) but

Do pro-Trump shills even exist? Isn't it a huge red flag alone to newfags here and such when shills so blatantly shill?

Proof of a desperate attempt. Nobody with any kind of lead would do or feel the need to do such a thing.

So anyway my real question here is: Have any of you really seen pro-Trump shills before?

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roger Stone sure is one. But it's high profile shit.

As far as social media goes, it would be a waste of money as too many people are willing to do it for free out of conviction.

a shill is someone promoting something without telling you their ties, or shitting on a concurrent without telling you who they work for.

in other words a pro-trump shill would be any Trumper posing as a normie or a leftie in their circle, and either saying good on Trump, or shitcanning Hillary by for example pretending to be a bernfag.

Yeah, I know some higher profile people do.

But when I see shit here, on an anonymous message board with a homogeneous, instantly recognizable community

It really made me think like, wow, people actually do this. For real, fucking really real.

And they suck so bad at it…its so common and yet so pathetic.

The shills themselves dont realize like

"Wow…what the fuck am I even doing? Nobody does this shit but me."

Ive gotten used to it. Ive seen it for a long time here. But its still nearly fucking mindblowing.

And yes I sage my own thread as its not really politics I suppose.

Nope.

He's never had any need for it. There's enough genuine enthusiasm without any fakery. His supporters have been far more numerous online since he started running when compared to any other candidate, save for Bernie for a couple months.

Also, up until a month or so ago, his campaign was super bare bones when it came to Internet efforts. Aside from his personal social media accounts, they had a really poor website and that was it. They only really started with Internet advertising a month or so ago.

Pretty much guaranteed that they didn't have the resources or the idea of paying people just to represent him online.

Yes, exactly.

So, have you seen it happen at all?

This also ties into another thing that freaks me out. I posted this a few times here but

I live in FL. I travel a bit. Its supposedly a swing state.

Ive seen TWO things supporting Hillary here, ever. A bumper sticker. And a senile 80+yo customer I had once.

Yet a massive amount of pro Trump stuff.

Its just so beyond clear to me whats going on…

I know that cuckchans overspill into reddit has gotten so strong that even previously cucked websites like funnyjunk are now pro Trump
funnyjunk (dot) com/channel/trump/Trumper+comp42+basket+edition/qtNlLdg/

Pretty much no pro-trump shills.

We are using him as part of our works.

Anyone saying anything negative against him without a plan of action is a heretic.

That memes are really that powerful?

Ha, you know whats funny about that?

I browsed cuckchan, mostly b, from like 08-10. Eventually it just got so shit…anyway

What brought me here, was memes. ANTI Holla Forums memes at that. Id browse shit like spurdo via google, cuz I was so over chan sites.

And since a few months ago, well, look what happened. Im here almost everyday now. And yes I knew of fullchan, 420, 2, etc since like 08 too.

Yes, the memes being powerful, to me, is absolutely no exaggeration lol.

Its why you constantly see anti-trump shills/spam.

The memes are god-tier and have begun to influence society.

We need no shills, because the memes do it for free.

Thats why they are scared.

Bumping thread because apparently sept 11th is fucking double shekels day for shills

Fug it, anti-shill thread

Hows this for a slide thread, fucking kikes

SIEG HEIL

I shill Craigslist for Trump all day long for free.

You can't buy the kind of shilling I do. I have made "rants and raves" in my larger city like Holla Forums.

When I first started, there was like two retirees that had beefs with each other back and forth. One of them was gay and the other was bringing the grandpa-tier bantz.

I took it over in 3 days and now people are shitposting on their own. It's pretty awesome. All I have to do is slide shit once in a while and flood with pics of Trump babes.

I just flood nonstop with facts and sources about nigger crime, faggots and every positive story about Trump that pops up on my Twitter feed. It's shitposting on easy mode and I constantly BTFO anyone who opposes it.

You can't get nearly as good quality of work from someone doing it solely for money as you can from someone who has it in his heart.

M-MUH ANTI ANIME

MUH LOUSY SHILL ATTEMPTS

I suuport this thread instead of shit slide threads. And yea

SEIG HEIL

Faggot shills eat a dick

There are no pro Trump shills. HillShills are sick, sick, freaky fucks.

Dem trips tho

If his campaign isn't using shills in this day and age than it is being run by the most absolutely incompetent people imaginable. Anyone that says otherwise is a fucking retard.

Sage for being a shit thread that serves no purpose other than to slide the fucking catalog.

I do it for free so no, not a pro-Trump shill
Just a Trump fan tbh
Used to be a Natsoc hoping tosee the American system fall but Trump helped me to love my country again and really root for some kind of revival.
It's legit.

If he does have shills they aren't going to be on fucking Holla Forums.

Nice proof/examples/evidence, Chaim

wtf i h8 trump now

your faggotry saddens me.

Looks like you browse it enough to know whats there, huh Shlomo!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Try to be less obvious.

hol

EZRA SO MAD!!

Ease up there, Juden! Might break that frail trendy iPhone screen

Holy shit you're retarded.

I didn't say anything anti-Trump you fucking idiot. I'm voting for the man. But to say that he isn't utilizing one of the most widespread forms of influence in the world currently is just ridiculous. Everybody from Coca Cola to local restaurants shill on the internet, stop trying to pretend like something as massive and as important and professional as a presidential campaign isn't using the same means as every single other thing on the internet.

don't get so overly offensive next time by the way, it's a pretty big tell

Ignore this. I fucked up.

What?

There are most certainly "pro-Trump" shills but if you ask me it's just the same regular shills switching up tactics.
There exist contentless Trump threads where the OP will just post a Trump meme and 757575757575757575 in order to slide.
Anything can be shilled.

There's no proof of shills, over-reacting to disagreement and calling people retarded isn't going to convince anybody.
He doesn't need to shill.
What are you even trying to get at? Why so adamant?

I'd fucking kill you btw. Piece of trash. Stupid motherfucker.

Yeah the board volunteers

Trump most definitely shills his own campaign.
TV ads, pop-up ads, newsletters, a slew of email, snailmail, billboards, etc.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Woah everyone back it up the internet tough guy is here.

Where's the proof that GMO companies shill on the internet? Where's the proof that during the Bundy Ranch shit that those threads weren't full of fucking alphabet shills? Where's the proof that once you start bringing up Sandy Hook all of a sudden the magical citizens of that town that are seemingly always on imageboards and are completely omnipotent and always start posting that they live right down the road from the elementary school and knew every single child that got shot aren't full of complete shit and are shills? Where's the proof that this place isn't constantly populated by shills at all times? Where's the proof that certain foods tastes good?

Nice.

Are you the user that made that redpilling Craigslist thread? Or did you see it? That was a good. I'm going to start doing this.

look how triggered I made the shill with this thread

KEK

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Have you killed over 300 confirmed shills?

Are you some kind of mixbreed or just black?

Yeah actually, there's a posting standard and you can get banned for violating it.

All the anti-Trump shilling ends up inadvertently boosting him anyway, so in a funny way all anti-Trump shills are actually pro-Trump shills.

yawn

Its getting late for me. Gonna bump this once more for any Euro newfags I guess.

It's almost like 14 million people voted for him or something, wow

Now that you mention it I can't recall ever seeing such while the opposite is a torrent.

We do it for free.

I wish I could get paid though but I don't know where to apply. There's no equivalent to Correct The Record for Trump's campaign.