Tfw you are grooming your mother

just a few days ago i laid in bed with her, kissing her in the mouth and feeling her body. she get's real horny if i touch her legs and i could tell by the timber in her voice. she loved feeling my erection. she shakes in orgasm if i touch her legs and ass. i even played with her soft, large breast.
every morning since she comes to my room to say good morning and lay next to me. we cuddle in bed while i hug and kiss her. it's been a positive step since before we use to fee we hated each other to death. now we may be in love. she loves the attention i give her. she doesn't complain when i kiss her in the mouth or grab her ass while hugging, she expects it.
i only do this because

awe that's sweet, in a weird Hitchcockian sort of way. What's the point of this thread though?

we need pics or description of what your mom looks like physically tbh
if i got more perverted in my formative years i could see myself indulging in this fantasy but me mum became fatty

no no. Leave character appearance to the reader's imagination, otherwise it might clash with the character's behaviour and the reader's idea of what that kind of person looks like.

just imagine a hot mom of an old classmate or something.

People above 20 are literally decaying

underage b& detected

I'm 60

how does it feel to be actually retarded, user?

oh sorry, just the walking dead. silly me

Face it

If you're older than 30 you should only be interested in pre teens.

why?

Because if you're over 25 you should have children and if you don't fuck your daughter you are a cuck.

why should i have children?

At least some people here still have a brain.

So that you can fuck them in the pussy?

and what if i don't care for that?

to save your race tbh

You seem buttmad with all this spam dysFAGnia.

why would i save my race?

Your father should have castrated you.

So you can fuck your daughter in the pussy.

why would i fuck my daughter in the pussy?

there is literally nothing wrong with incest tbh

Because when your penis enters a vagina it makes your brain secrete hormones that make you feel good.

Why shouldn't I get those same hormones via other alternatives? Why not my hand? Why not an anus? Why not a flesh light? Why not the vagina of someone who isn't my daughter?

ITT: Things that never happened

Double dubs of truth!

Seriously tho OP if what you posted wasn't the complete BS it is you have green light all the way. You'd tell her "gimme a BJ" and we'd have something nice to read about.

Their is literally nothing with being put back in your place by your alpha male father cutting your balls.

What the fuck happened to this thread.

incest is wincest

Post pics of your mom

Does yo mom have a dick?

What is it like lnowing you have cuck in your genes?

Just say the doujin name already.

Such a heart warming story. May you have many incest babies.

good thread

all women are whores
you didnt know my boy?