Brit/pol/ #1215: 9/11, the Late night crew and no trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=GgQUbXcqs_o

Quebec legalises heroin.

archive.is/fd4l4

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/09/millionaire-funds-10000-union-flags-for-last-night-of-the-proms/

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/09/former-asylum-seekers-charged-with-terror-offences-in-london/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3782834/Brussels-force-British-travellers-apply-visas-travel-Europe-Brexit.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2152813/Police-told-hand-CCTV-footage-violent-criminal-showing-firebomb-attack-mothers-house.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/10f7p4
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html
counter-currents.com/2012/09/street-fighting-man/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
britishfoodhistory.wordpress.com/
archive.is/VPN4q
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/525vq7/donald_trump_jr_bringing_the_bantz/
archive.is/f1ggit
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/top-grammar-school-comes-under-fire-after-pupils-quotes-that-praise-hitler-are-included-in-yearbook-35037386.html
web.archive.org/web/20011026045123/http://bnp.org.uk/article45.html
twitter.com/search?q="Peter Hitchens"&src=tren
order-order.com/2016/09/11/thornberry-cant-name-french-foreign-minister/
manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/illustrious-jewish-roots-of-tory-leader-revealed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair
theguardian.com/uk/1999/feb/28/lawrence.ukcrime4
againstequality.org/files/refugees_from_amerika_a_gay_manifesto_1969.pdf
fanlore.org/wiki/Gwen_(Merlin)
thejc.com/news/uk-news/163103/seumas-milne-named-aide-who-wanted-hebrew-wording-removed-labour-passover-greeti
web.archive.org/web/20011026071647/http://bnp.org.uk/article25.html
irishtimes.com/irish-language-group-urges-boycott-of-cork-pub-1.2787220
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/traditions-such-as-christmas-celebrations-will-die-out-unless-pe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/theresa-may-should-invoke-article-50-within-weeks-says-john-whit/
uk.businessinsider.com/bbc-online-news-exempt-from-impartiality-rules-2016-9
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/10/business-leaders-politicians-attack-fox-over-lazy-accusations
dogtime.com/dog-breeds/staffordshire-bull-terrier
archive.is/n9X7w
rt.com/news/358974-attack-kenya-police-terrorism/
rt.com/news/line/
rt.com/uk/358944-yarls-wood-detention-deportation/
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/774974988843495424
twitter.com/farshnuke/status/774981285408280577
twitch.tv/thegreatfarshnuke
bbc.com/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-37332307
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37332287
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37332282
steamdb.info/calculator/
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/775007240893923328
therightstuff.biz/2013/08/14/god-is-dead-lets-keep-him-that-way/
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/775010756718956544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well this is best thread

I made my thread already for fucks sake

Joe Owens killed a man in 2012

Nah lad

Three threads again. You retards have really been out doing yourselves lately.

I could make more if you want?

You don't make a Brit/pol/ thread by spamming german pictures you fucking yank

What are you lads doing to remember 11/9?

I made mine first.

I'm a Brit and made it to see who can handle it. Looks like you got triggered as well :(

WE NEED A LOCAL THREAD NOW

At school lad, was a while back

What do you lads think of punk?

Having a cup of tea and a biscuit. What about you mate?

too many threads ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lads its too late for this shit

Nah tbh even the good ones are still pozzed from my experience. I guess we have to wait them out tbh

Having a wank at the airport tbh

We are the local thread mate. None of that Jerrycuck larping.

Any one else think Farage's mustache looks like it's glued on?

How do you wait them out mate?

Joe was pretty based tbh

Might be scitzo developing lad, you should be careful.

I still think Hullo man deserves his own edition tbh.

*is, lad

Wait until they realise this sort of lifestyle doesn't make them happy, so it'll take them a couple of generations but I'm optimistic enough to think they'll turn back

That would be pretty cool tbh

I'll learn an instrument and tickle that little woman until eye save our country with the power of music tbhAlso been having headaches and sleeping a lot so it could be cancerBest going to the doctors tbh

I agree, it will take a few generations but that doesn't help us any. We either steal our "sons" wives or we end up with used up sluts. Unless we some how skip a generation of men (and the problems that would cause would be titanic) then I don't know what we do.

Yeah fair enough

VERY IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/10f7p4

Hello lads.

Aye up chuck

Women generally marry older men so it might sort its self out that way. I think weare starting to give up on women, if you looking at the plummeting marriage rates and the changes in the anglo fertility rate over here, I see more women becoming spinsters therefore the next generation of females is more likely to disregard feminism until they give up on it mostly.

Lads, what is your reasonable goal in life nationalism wise? What are you thinking is achievable in your life time?

I believe that women will never abandon feminism because feminism isn't an ideology, it is simply the way women act when they're not controlled. It sucks but that's reality.

A Pan-Evropan Reich

So many different things could happen in 80 years lad making those sort of predictions never hold up

Causing a shit storm pham

Have more than three kids with a white woman and make sure they're not brainwashed before they can think for themselves.
Kill as many anti-white politicians as possible.

CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO BANTZ, BRIT/POL/?

I taught your mum how to bants to make her dance tbh lad

Stopping the flow. It buys time for the next generation.

What do you lads think of The Clash?

Lad, why would you watch babestation when you have the Internet?

I remember watching it for 5 minutes in my early 20s and seeing no point.

Relevant

english tradition

How young you is nigga?

This song always reminded me of that simpsons episode

I lived in a time when magazines and VHS were the only wank material.

What advice would you give to us yoovs lad?

Wait a second lads.

Poland is pretty traditional and white. But it went through Communism.

Do we need turn Britain fully Communist with the full support of academia, the media and all the lefties? We can have a few secret Red Terrors and famines that wipe out all the bourgeois liberal cucks, Jews and non-whites, and then when it all inevitably collapses we can return Britain to a more right wing and traditional nation that is terrified of any kind of commie shit.

Rate my plan.

Is that you, Jeremy?

Suicide is painless.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html

Really makes you think.

Communism always fails but our problems isn't only community. If it was we could expect to ride the wave, but we're a communist state being invaded by Muslims.

Plus the pill freed sex from responsibility and child birth. This means we're playing an entirely new ball game in reproduction and that's without touching the internet.

Reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it…hmmmmmmmm

You didn't even have kazaa or limewire? My m8 used to send me Jenna Jameson pics on MSN messenger. Saved them all to my old comp which then went to my little cousin lol. She must've found them.

You don't know that lad. Maybe you'll become an earthbound ghost, stuck in this world wishing he still had a body and could communicate with the living.

I recently discovered Mash on Quest and I fucking love it. When I was younger I found it boring and pretty sololess but as an adult I appreciate it.

It's not a traditional comedy show, it's actually more anti-comedy in the same way Holla Forums is. We look at the hell we're surrounded by and make jokes about it, the same way the Mash characters do.

Broadband wasn't every where you know. Some of us had 56k modems.

Also see the post I responded to above you goddamn uncultured faggot.

lol nice meme there pal. Use a coma next time tho.

t. triggered americunt

Wh do I laugh out loud every time I see 11/9 on the telly?

Yeah I know, you didn't need broadband for file sharing and MSN you dolt.

What post were you responding too? >Any advice for us yoovs lad?

fuck knows, lad

If we go full Commie we can burn down all the Mosques and kill all the Imams (we'll convert the churches into trade union HQs just to keep them safe). Oh and ban distributing food to unmarried women without kids until it becomes an ingrained cultural thing to get married and have kids.

Not all communism is equal lad. We could end up in an Islamic communist state.

BASED

White riot, I want to riot
White riot, a riot of my own

Black man gotta lotta problems
But they don't mind throwing a brick
White people go to school
Where they teach you how to be thick

An' everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
And nobody wants
To go to jail

All the power's in the hands
Of people rich enough to buy it
While we walk the street
Too chicken to even try it

And everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
And nobody wants
To go to jail

Hey, you, standing in line
Are we gonna sign an agreement?

That's the most solid argument for Communism I have ever seen.

Were the Clash redpilled?

It is night and all the good boiz have gone to sleep for their mummies at last. Bullies btfo. I'm off to bed too.

Dubs decides what we collectively dream of this night.

Dream of memes

Dreams of kek

Dream of mummy may

dream of bully island

dream of spooky horses

do not dream

ttpw

local politics

dream of blood

dream of silence

dream of BIG DOGS

Well done. You have decided what we shall dream of. Bon nuit mes amis!

What is brit/pol/'s opinion on catholicism?

As an American, I am not a fan. They're leftists over here.

Shit denomination for wops, frogs and taigs.

All Christianity has failed to protect it's worshippers. Accept it failed, move on and build a new stronger religion to replace it.

not reglious but I'd like to be I mean the way it worships the pope has led to it being co-opted but it's good there is some faith still around

counter-currents.com/2012/09/street-fighting-man/

BASED BULLY BASHER JOE

BASED OWENS
>mfw I'm also called Owens

The only other thing I would want to go to is pagan ancestral worship.

And that's larpy as all fuck, especially seeing how all of my relatives are Christians.

Based

Pretty gud, lad.

My hipster, artist father would have thier songs on his "British New Wave" double cassette while we drove to hockey practice.

What an insufferable bastard he was…and he was a sell out. Worked for the advertising industry when the dream ended and he had two strapping young lads to take care of tbh…

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

Maybe because you are a blue-pilled normie that believes in the Jew world order.

Or is just so terrible at bants that he has to rely on Mexican- Meztizo Tier chanting of "Bin Laden" during the American anthem at an international soccer event. Which is meant by laughter by 90% of the American public. We don't care.

I'm American. I called it soccer.

Check out the vid if you think Jewish run Britain had nothing to do with 911. I'd classify you as mildly retarded if you think 911 went down like the Jewish media told you it did. The reporter is a kike btw…

why do euroniggers think that american grandpa shoes look cool?

wow americans are so hip and with-it! I am in awe!

Smh tbh

No that's these. The New Balance 996s aren't the comfy grandad gout shoes and they're made in America and last a really long time. Aesthetic shoes if you want to spend the money. Go with any clothing too. Except maybe a suit.

I'm off to bed lads, if Nightmarez comes around in a panda van, tell him to jog on for me please. Don't fancy the little cunt spying in my windows.

Absolutely haram

Waste of money, nobody cares!

Stay cheap

You burgers fucking crack me up.

Been there lad. You must be a wog if you think you can wear those in a subarctic maritime climate.

Wow, you must be drunk or schitzophrenic if that's what you got out of my post.

Of course the Jews/Israel did 911.

News flash: Britain is controlled by Jews. Has been for hundreds of years.

Oh yeah, forgot it rains a lot over there.

Such a basic bitch. You're probably right to an extent but take those basic bitch political views to Burger/pol/.

You get the same reply, name faggot.

Americans are Afro-Semites

Drunk

Says America

Only yankees

Do you think the Muslims run the show? I bet you do. This what makes / yid/pol suck and every other country on here laugh at you in unison.

For:

do you want me to continue with my critisisms? I'd rather stop becuase I feel bad the next day usually.

I'll just leave it there. I know there are a lot of based Brits that have contributed to the movement.

However, I will never take any Normie Brit-Cuck that isn't Jew wise and doesn't realize WW2 was a complete Jew scam.

That organisation was started by a Jew too.
Wish Jews would leave Christian traditions alone tbh. Not like they're gonna beat God lmao

Yeah, we are. I just posted a vid that said as much

Are you a 16 year old blue pilled teen just routing for "Team England"? What a faggot you are. Go to bed.

Not surprising. Just heard of it. How disgusting.

*seriously*

I'm a little drunk as well, lad.

Why am I so degenerate lads

Probably directionlessness lad. I was degenerate just to occupy my time before I found Christ tbh.

oh fuck off.

What were you expecting mate?

Men are disposable, only his mother will ever truly love him. Even his kids will not love him in the way they love their mother. This is why you should tell your Dad he's a good chap. He'll appreciate it more than anything else you can offer in life.

Are the factories staffed with illegal beaner labor though? That's who makes all the (((American))) Apparel clothing and shoes.

Wait until you read articles calling it a myth by prouwd stronk wymyn.

Extremely volatile depending on what kind of nationalist parties form and the power they hold electorally.

Don't forget the ever hilarious.

Thanks cunt, you sure saved my life by projecting your twat onto an article all about yourself with the pronouns changed.

At least they mentioned it on Nige's radio show

I'm sorry lad, I just find you a bit funny, storming in dropping such revolutionary never before heard red pills. 9/11, a conspiracy you say? Never! Jewish involvement? NO! I refuse to believe it.

I've watched hours and hours of "conspiracy" videos and various evidence, I remember when 9/11 happened and calling shenanigans before even looking. Bloody weird times, getting into Alex Jones, various random websites and even a bit of David Icke kek. Point is you're preaching to the choir, feels weird as fuck that all of that was 15 years ago.

First sensible thing you've said.

Cheers, and g'night.

I'm just so ashamed of myself. I'm redpilled, I fully understand how and why it's wrong. But it's like I have the devil in me and I can't help it. Tonight I went fucking clubbing just to try and get my dick wet with some Spanish girls I just met. I tried to cheat on my beautiful Aryan gf and justify it to myself. I drank shitty cider, I broke all my promises I've made myself to try to be noble. I spent good money that I need and I came away with nothing but shame. I let TWO smashed normie whores in the club kiss me because once I let the alcohol in, it destroys my morals and inhibitions. I feel actually broken inside. I only discovered pol a few years ago and I was badly raised, the damage is already there despite how much I think I believe in the morals of ChristIanity now. Let this be a warning to all of you with some semblance of your innocence intact; keep it, for the love of god keep it. Keep your first love. Don't give in to temptation from the devil. I know him well, because my soul was lost long before I had any idea why that was wrong, or what was even happening. I am lost

Inb4 kill yourself

Just found this blog lads, got some interesting shit in it.

britishfoodhistory.wordpress.com/

I've had that for years. Is that bad?

Your soul's not lost lad, your regret shows that. Normies would just live that kind of life without remorse.
I've done equally bad stuff tbh. But the Bible says in John 1:9,

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

This meme argument about who's country is more infested with Jews is tiresome.

America and Britain have both been wealthy superpowers which drew in Jews that hooked up other Jews through nepotism.

Both countries have a wealthy class of Jewish elites, heavily over represented in media, politics, and banking. This will always happen to rich countries.

Why bother coming on Brit/pol/ during graveyard shift and screaming Kike at us while assuming we're oblivious to the Jewish "question"?

Lad… why don't you just not go clubbing… how hard can it be?

If you're confident & attractive enough to go to a club and have a high sex drive, it's probably as hard as quitting smoking.

You deserve nothing but malice and insults. You're a pathetic worm of a man who is trying to claim everyone is as weak and vile as you are. We are not, we choose to avoid situations we know will lead us to bad outcomes. You chose to walk into one and no one but yourself is to blame for that.

I hope you got herpes.

Hey look it's a degenerate faggot making excuses for himself by trying to redeem someone else.

Anyone know that video or quote that's about being trapped in a single time-space because of television or something?

Sounds like Scruton. I think it was his interview for Dutch television where he touches on it. Hold on fam, I'll try and find it.

I thought it might have been him but couldn't find it. Thanks mate

Here it is, first up at 0:00.

Nice one cheers

On what grounds do you condemn us?

On the grounds that you're both fuck ups trying to look for redemption through social approval and compassion you do not deserve.

You are no better than the girl who hooks up with a guy while drunk then claims it's rape in the morning.

Tbh, all that stuff's behind me and i've already found redemption from God. Society is degenerate RN so its opinion doesn't matter.

MAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMN BOARD ALREADY YOU LIMEY FAGGOTS!

In defense of degenerateanon, he might have degraded the frontal lobes of his brain, the parts that control inhibitions and the ability to control one's desires, through heavy alcohol abuse.

Also testosterone makes it much harder to resist urges than be moral than it is for women.

Oh fuck off. Women are all illogical whores. It takes a man controlling a woman to stop her acting like a cum bucket. Stop making up white knighting bullshit and face reality for what it is.

Degenerates ARE degenerate. Women are whores looking for the highest bidder they can exploit. Cold, hard, reality.

Thank you sir

I'm surrounded by other millennial degenerates and like I said the damage was done long ago. I know I shouldn't be this way, but I am this way. I thought I'd changed, made so much progress, until tonight. I hope through this shame I will finally learn my lesson. I know my heart is good but my habits and mind are so corrupted it terrifies me. To think that most of my generation are even worse and show no remorse is indescribably depressing. I'm not evil, I did no outward wrong. I only sinned against my own soul. But that is the worst. Don't fucking do it lads

I would think nothing of snapping your evil neck, orc.

don't bully

I stopped reading after the first line.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES! You control your fucking actions. That's it, end of story. Full FUCKING STOP. YOU are the problem you pussy ass faggot. Don't you fucking dare try and blame your parents or some niggers you went to school with.

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF. MAN THE FUCK UP

I'm not American and I know I'm opening a can of worms here, but I'm pretty sure it's the north and of your country that are the cucks.

There's nothing you can do to make us.

When a zookeeper puts a lion in a cage, and then some emotional catlady comes and lets the lion out "to be free," do you blame the zoo for having lions? Or do you blame the insane catlady for letting the fucker out of the cage?

I'll let you answer that one for yourself.

Can you redpill me on reconstruction?

I don't really know how to describe it in a specific "redpilled" way other than "fucking yankees fucking suck"
I'd suggest making a post on Holla Forums's front page. They could probably spell it out a lot better than I can.

Drunkanon here. Don't make me carry the thread with drunkposts. I'll do it if I have to. It's been 10 minutes since a post.

Ah right that's pretty shit.

The north never really had that many slaves because it already had a ton of infrastructure, and dense population areas (more farm land is needed for food rather than cash crops and more people you can underpay)
The reason there's so many niggers up north is because they were free once they reached a northern state. Welcome to burger banter.

If he can get a lady this beautiful why can't you Brit/pol/?

archive.is/VPN4q

Grammar schools create fascists so I shouldn't open any - Prime minister May

We all know it's coming lads.

I'm out, I just trolled the shit out of a smug liberal on youtube getting him to act like an insufferable cunt while I baited him with racism. I have won my internet battle for the night and time to sleep.

Getting real tired of this "hatred" maymay

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/525vq7/donald_trump_jr_bringing_the_bantz/

Feel sorry for them tbh.

That's not a real Hitler quote, I just checked.
I'm a Christian nationalist, but when people lie to attack the nazis it grinds my gears.

But then the fact that they invented that quote proves that they believe it.

I'm starting to think a non-banter putsch is actually needed.

Only an autist would think that's banter

Interesting post. Learned.

How can niggers survive in Chicago though? You can't have equatorials living 48 degrees from the equator. They must have warm coats.

How do they survive in Canada? How do they survive in Europe?

People take care of them and they stay inside. It's not uncommon for it to snow down here and White guys will be in athletic shorts and a hoodie.
Meanwhile, nogs are in sweats, a big poofy coat, thick wool socks, and big ass boots.

I see that too in Canada. 10 degreesC is tshirt weather if you're white, but the gooks will layer up like they're marching to Moscow. I hope this winter is long and cold in the white home countries.

Meme it.

Lads I…

Why lad, she's not even white?

I always hated winterchan, but we need to kick the meme magic into high gear this winter.

May the nights be long and full of blizzards.

Don't let your guard down around infiltrators lads.

Why is T Swift worshiped by Holla Forums again?

May the mists fill our skies for more than a month.

I saw some conspiracy around a year ago that said Selena Gomez wasn't even a spic, but Italian and she just uses a spic stage name to bring in viewers/fans.

But Holla Forums worhsips Taylor because she's definitely White

At least there is a hefty manufacturing industry in the US, lad(Not nearly as big as in our 19th-20th century prime of course. Still very hefty compared to any other European/White country).

That t-shirt plant is going to be employing about 20 white mid management types and the truckers that haul that shit in 18 wheelers are going to be white boys. How's England's Industrial output?

I bet it could be better.

Oh wow internet drama that does nothing. Why should I care about blacks in Anglolands?

Swift is to into the Jewish industry, she cannot do those things. She has been captured by the Jews, will you not help her?

I guess they just build up some resistance after awhile. Floridians for example more often than not call off work/school because there's ice on their windshield.

Their politics are daft but I like the music.

UK legalises paki gang-rapes

archive.is/f1ggit

Yeah, Rotherham is what made me air my powerlevel publicly. I've got odd looks and been hated but I don't care if I get arrested now.

this post should be a bann-able offense, but instead they will ban you for supporting your own country during world war two or for somebody making shitposts attack "based asians" or calling out TRS shilling.

also southfags are the literal cancer of the chans, you'd be a dumbass not to know that they are the ones who make all the muh guns, muh masculine power fantasies of violence, muh america, etc. and they just play up the whole "southern" meme when they are in other countries generals because they can get pats on the head for being useful idiots (which they are). the southerners were just morons who wanted to die so that their elite (which was heavily jewish) could maintain their outdated lifestyle in the face of mechanization. they only latch onto the war because of muh rape of atlanta boo-hoo (atlanta is a nigger shithole tbh), they think that you brits were their friends when in reality the crown was only using the southfags as D&C so you could expand canada into the dakotas and northwest as well as increasing your presence in the carribean, since a divided north america would ensure that it would be irrelevant and basically ireland tier in terms of retarded faggots fighting each other over which state got to have southfags fill it with niggers or not

I do spfx. It would've been a 2 day ordeal to set up rain for that shot and then to have the rain heated, but not heated so much that it causes steam on camera.

Winter will come, she always comes. Wish she'd stay as long as she used to.

Why do you hate the South so much?

Because he's a fucking deracinated faggot who has no cultural identity so he shits on people who actually have one, claiming that it's "low brow."

Not unlike a jew, mind you.

Kill
Your
Fucking
Self

Lads have any of you ever emailed nige & have him respond ?

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/top-grammar-school-comes-under-fire-after-pupils-quotes-that-praise-hitler-are-included-in-yearbook-35037386.html

Which one of you lads?

February 2015

Who /drunk/ here?

cringe.

She looks like she's dying.

Don't post that here lad, it's disgusting

14 beers deep.

Anyome here?

Bullies are still sleeping. Thank God.

Presumably people who have them have left the school now, so they aren't getting them back.

Am I going to be okay?

At least it wasn't a watermelon seed

A grapevine is going to grow in your stomach now.

I personally converted about 30 Gondolas from Optenkas to webm so I could post them here tbh lads. I need to get started on that "anomalous" channel since those are high quality Gondolas.

If I had a friendly Gondola with me life and politics would be easier to cope with, since Gondola passively accepts the world around him. He embodies the Taoist principle of non-action.

I thought so. Will it be a painful death?

You won't die, you just won't be able to eat anything ever again and have to live off the grapes growing inside you..

Rugrats was the shit tbh

That sounds nice tbh. Why haven't people done this before?

Sounds like a bunch of NEETs tbh

>Uh-Oh! Kim Jong Un, who grew up and was educated in Switzerland has the bomb i guess we'll have to install nuclear missiles a missile shield next to china to protect our allies!
Does anyone believe this? China and Russia don't seem believe it."

love your thread mate and the fact you post so early in this thread moaning about it makes you easier to filter

why dont you just fuck off and die lad

kek that's how I see them anyways

Find it very funny that they try to portray them as some sort of elite hacker unit, when in reality they just go through twitter flagging accounts

>Churchill's favourite hobby was bricklaying

Quintessentially British

Drunkanon reporting in.

I wish I lived in the old country.

Everything possible.

Gay

It's as british as self-immolation.

Spooky ghost in the top left.

What are you on about lad? I don't think freemasonry has much to do with Bricklaying

I was talking about Churchill's type of bricklaying. He never worked a day in his life.

Long may she stay there.

Frogs OUT

He did it as a hobby lad

Funnily enough, one of the Harris-posting autists on here gets triggered by the word 'white'

Just going through some of the old BNP archives when they were putting out good stuff in the early - late 2000s.
web.archive.org/web/20011026045123/http://bnp.org.uk/article45.html

Tell me this doesn't sound exactly like National Action today? The only difference between NA and what the NF were doing back around this time is that NA are younger, more autistic and better designers. I've no doubt if NA were around back then, they'd be using MS paint and windows movie maker as well.

Must be a Jew or a wog.

FUck offf.

Jesus Christ this slowness should not be allowed.
Fuck off Brit cuckd for not caring about your graveysrd shift.

what

Bullies are hung over, NEETs are sleeping in

why did a princess fuck a chubby ugly pakistani while married?

Money, coke, landmine awareness who knows.

twitter.com/search?q="Peter Hitchens"&src=tren

She was a whore, lad

Lads, how do we fix our relationship with the yanks on this board?

Somehow make the Yanks not autistic, and shoot NEETs in the back of the head.

What have NEETs done?

patiently explain to them over and over again that hwhite nationalism is fucking retarded in a European context.

Endless shitposting.

All they do is shitpost. I'm certain that most of them don't really care about politics.

Beat me by a second.

The only time it does affect them is when their benefits are threatened.

But why would that ruin our relationship with yanks?

I've no idea.

My school made us watch it live on tele.

How can American women compete?

I still remember it.
….you would have heard it, you mongss….

I want you to know that because of your life choices you'll die alone tired, possibly rapes but definitely beheaded.

She was a virtue signalling cunt that's why lad.

They won't get it, lad.

9/11 was the change in the world from the happy go lucky attitudes and simplicity to heightened security and no fun allowed. It also struck a surge in criticism of the government and support for nationalist parties.

Please stop saying things like that, lad

I was on holiday when it happened. I was on holiday when Princess Diana died too. Blackpool is a jinx.

She'd probably be really attractive if she wasn't so trashy and purposefully looking like a chav.

A beheaded pepe holding his head in his own lap would be more appropriate. That's how people will find you when they're looting your house for supplies during thge collapse.

Get on the train to Blackpool right this second, let's see what you cause this time.

Go to Blackpool again, maybe we'll get a terrorist attack in a shithole like Manchester or London and people will support UKIP in droves.

Croydon facelift the uglies of all chav invantions.

Why, lad?

kek
order-order.com/2016/09/11/thornberry-cant-name-french-foreign-minister/

They won't hit London, already occupied.

Because there will be no civil services left to remove your decomposing corpse.

Who decapitates me, lad?

Who is this curvy lady?

Morning lads.

Why is Nick Griffin in Hungary and not over here trying to fix British nationalism? Christ, Nick, pull yourself together.

Your mum.

Thats on an individual level, as a group anything is possible. But a group has to be made up of strong individuals.

No

Only lads with good taste get this.

Hell she's waiting right now for an opportunity to off you and finally be free.

You even Anglo?

March the might ghost of England's past.

not even dignifying this idiot with an actual response.

At least make it believable, lad. My mummy both hates and loves me. She would never be able to kill me. She cares too much about life tbh.

She cares about not being caught that's it mate.

He goes on about chinks in a lot of videos. Why does he hate them so?

Bants can't be learnt or taught; you either have it or you don't.

Shut the fuck up you fucking larper, England is a load of cunt now. Police who, because they're so afraid of being seen as racist, throw up the ISIS sign. Women who are so pathetic they think they need to drink alcohol until they black out to have fun, then complain when some shitskin takes advantage and rapes them.

Because chinks are disgusting you filthy cunt.

Why call me a filthy cunt?

TRAINER UTILISING MEME MAGIC

Place your bets lads, its currently 4/1

she's an old weak woman with joint problems and other problems. She can't kill me, and even if she could, she wouldn't be able to get away with it

Human extinction.

Because you can't wipe your arse properly, your mum is sick of having to look at your skids when she's washing your clothes.

He was right but I get the feeling that Farage could have put every point across much more clearly and better.

I hope we get more of this kind of humour in the next episode. Them being sarcastic and just talking are the most fun ones tbh.

Do you think hes a yank, lad?

Why are you targeting me, lad? What have I done to you?

Yes, that's the only time when gigantic "cultural shift" happens.

I think it will be climate which starts it, the great freeze is the reason why the Jews are so afraid of (((Global Warming))) because only the palest and most highly evolved will be able to survive natures onslaught. And we'll go back to our original ways of migration, onslaught and winning.

Hello Vandalia!

I don't know, man. Farage has had some bad moments too tbh.

Is that 60% white statistics supposed to relate to the number tighty whities that are not shit stained in America?

I would expect the average nigger to shit himself more than the average white but, sadly, many whites in the US are like that. As are many in the UK unfortunately. Approximately 30% of whites need to die, 20% can be reformed and the rest need to fix themselves, lose weight, pick up a fucking book and get busy taking the world for ourselves again.

Fucking hate Andrew Marr

That sounds worse than the US. How the fuck did that happen, do you guys even have jews running your country?

Either cryptos or sympathizers, yes.

manchester.ac.uk/discover/news/illustrious-jewish-roots-of-tory-leader-revealed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair

Why? He's civic.

Enjoy haing pills slipped into your hotpockets.

Fucking hell, he actually said it

theguardian.com/uk/1999/feb/28/lawrence.ukcrime4

This is not intended for himself or his children however, his wife and kids are white. He wants this for the working class. They think having an underclass with a IQ of 85 will be great. Seems they haven't looked at the US in the last few years. We really need somebody to make a list of people who have these views.

Na that's including spics still.

It doesn't include hispanics.

lord give me strength to endure this moron

And they said eugenics was dead.

this.
And he was rich

this

holy church of tolerance, LGBT rights and unconditional EU love.

let me guess she didn't actually live in one of these wonderful diverse areas

tbh I would have no problem with a woman priest.
it's the marxism I can't stand

this makes me literally REEEEEEEEEEEEE everytime someone uses it with respect to the Church for so many reasons.

Time to find a new church.

Hi lads

Hows your 911 been so far?

Have you remembered to never forget?

what did they die for?

How do you defend this?

She lived in the Church house in East London, and left.

Church houses are usually 4 bedroom terraces.
Honestly, she could have been hit with a shovel in the face everyday and she would still say she loved it because she wouldn't want to stray from the cosmopolitan ideology

Women are inherently Marxist lad, comes from their motherly nature. Don't be surprised when you bring women into the clergy that the clergy goes Marxist.

What church was it anyways?

just curious, do you go to church?

Don't really know how to feel either way tbh. Don't like Muslim terrorists but don't like neocon wars either.
**inb4 the muslims dindu nuffin*

I couldn't give a shit

Daily reminder that the yanks supported the IRA while they blew up and killed British men, women and children

Anglican OF COURSE
I know women behave fundamentally different as a group than men, but I have no doubt there are really capable women who would be great priests and bishops. I'm just saying not 50%

Not necessarily

oh dear she was that far gone

I do, why?

The priests who were raping kids became priests because they were homosexuals who wished to destroy the church, it was stated outright in the 60's

againstequality.org/files/refugees_from_amerika_a_gay_manifesto_1969.pdf

I would like a Christianity that was outspoken against faggots and viewed muslims as our enemy (as they rightfully are).

True, but a few good women priests are outshone by the plentiful bad ones

Women voted conservative in the past because their husbands domesticated them properly. It's not a coincidence that as the percentage of unmarried women rises, so does the percentage of women who vote for Labour.

The only good women are married women.

it's just when people say "get a new church" it's like saying "get a new family" or "get an new set of morals"
It isn't easy and I love those guys.

And turning your back on your Church is as bad as turning your back on your Country, tbh

I think I might have frank conversations with her about the immorality of "Identity Politics" and wear her down

something like half of the American catholic priesthood is gay.

I'm drunk.

If any of you had shit parents I feel for you.

I'm going out for a smoke.

And that is on purpose, men don't want to sign up to something that means they don't get to have sex with women, wives and children. This isn't an issue for gay men. They became priests on purpose so they could rape little boys.

I can understand that I guess, are you in a small town/village? I move around a lot for work so changing church every couple of months is standard.

Thanks, lad. They just didn't raise me right.

At least his alcohol doesn't contain fluoride.

What do you usually drink lad?

You are able to identify the problem, now you just have to fix the problem, sort yourselves out lads.

Have you lads decided how you're going to come back to post after the DNS hand overs lads? Using the onion or linking directly to the ip? Or pasting the address somewhere Can't remember where if I'm honest lads

That's a shame lad.
Remember: sometimes our memories hold us back

Don't be a sissy, sissy

lol

I just want my fucking haircut

its a bit too hot outside tbh, my mum and grandma have abandoned me

I use a VPN

Try cutting your own hair lad, get some clippers and do yourself a 3 all over

M-my barbers is shut too lad

He's been shut for nearly a week

Is there some kind of barber Illuminati

DESTROYED

Are you too poor to afford an expensive barber?

Any you can recommend?
Tor wont let me click to reply for some reason.

The voting patterns are all but meaningless when the pretense of female agency has already rendered every party and politician a woman-pleasing, hat doffing eunuch.

Whatever party women vote for, they know that they are getting a parasitic state to bleed men dry and a coterie of pathetic panderers who will do everything humanly possible to cater to female insanity and to admonish men for being better than women.

Every single party is the party of women, ethnics, jew-scum and big business. This is plainly obvious.

Women become 'conservatives' when they know that the label constitutes nothing even remotely conservative.

Women will become 'nationalists' when they know that nationalists will not hold them to account: but will actually blow smoke up their arses in fact.

The only reason a group of people will ever campaign in favour of women as creatures of outward agency (excepting their only actual agency: manipulation of men) is charlatanism.

They are so predictably reliable as supporters of malevolent internationalism (or any 'ism' tbh) that their enfranchisement really is the most obvious warning sign that your country (or institution, or whatever) is being screwed.

Just trying to trick anons into giving themselves a skinhead

There's probably better ones but I use ZenMate addon for firefox

Damn. Nigger got an alien skull.

For someone who's so aware of who controls the media and their methods he fell for the tricks all the time, Farage seems better at throwing them off and sounding convincing. Even when Griffin was 100% correct he sounds unconvincing to people who ar eon the fence.

Jesus christ.

Womens voting intentions shouldn't even matter, they shouldn't have the vote regardless of how they vote
Not that most men should vote either tbh
hate faggot nationalists who constantly try to pander to women

Cheers mate.
Will give it a look in.

This

Voting is a gimmick, give me a monarch and appointed ministers any day of the week

Reminds me of vaporwave tbh

lol, beta BTFO.

FUCKING CONTROL YOUR CHILD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

God why does youtube keep doing this?

Yes I am implying that lad

Do you think Queen Elizabeth II would have let a fat monkey like Dianne Abbott sit in the House of Commons, if it was up to her?

Dictators > Monarchs

t. modernist scum

So lads, is everyone here still a neet?

not anymore

No, get a fucking job.

Monarchs only work when there are powerful nobles around to keep them in line.

PLEASE KILL MY FAMILY SO I CAN FORGIVE YOU

Of course lad. I'm clearing £1400 a month in ESA, PIP and housing benefit. Working is for suckers

lul

The 17th century style Monarchy seemed a decent system tbh.

And dictators only work in the modern era, lad

we need to destroy everything and recreate feudalism

Did Gary do anything wrong?

Glad to hear it, and technically I'm in education and in employment lad.

Killed at lest 48 people

Monarchy today would import just as many browns as we are today, if not more tbh.

How is that any different than the current set up.

I'll agree to disagree with you but I personally prefer the sort of monarchy under the Tudors. Henry VII was a BASED king.

We've had our monarchy for over 1000 years (ignoring Cromwell), and in that time we've become the greatest country in history, built the largest empire the world has ever seen and single-handedly revolutionized the world by spawning the British Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution

What's your excuse?

Fraudulently claiming those benefits is wrong tbh lad. Those are for people that need them, not people who don't want to work.

Sounds great lad, where do I sign up?

industrial revolution was a mistake tbh

Nope

BIG DOG. LITTLE GIRL

I sometimes feel we made a mistake with that tbh.

We've had our monarchy for over 1000 years (ignoring Cromwell), and in that time we've become the greatest country in history, built the largest empire the world has ever seen and single-handedly revolutionized the world by spawning the British Agricultural Revolution and the Industrial Revolution

Almost all of that happened after we became a constitutional monarchy though

I don't think so, that slut in the picture has her hair, naked face and forearms all visible for all men to see. Totally haram, 'find you next rape victim' more like.

You cant sorry

The best English King was a Frenchman

This. Would've happened earlier if there were economic reasons to do so, but wages were already competitive and racial feeling among the plebs was strong enough that it wouldn't have been worth the risk of reprisal.

There's no way to engineer around human greed unfortunately. We all just have to know when it's worth fighting for our interests, when it's worth shutting up, and when it's worth giving up and leaving the sinking ship

Lad…

"Colonialism was a mistake". -Iron Chef French Hiroyuki Sakai

What really pisses me off is the liberal faggots taking the things built by empire, tradition and homogeneity and then claiming that diversity is a British value.

I honestly think they want to forget everything before the 1960's existed, trying to create a new Britain in which the only requirement for being a citizen is a bit of paper. They are living off the hard work and sacrifices of our people while giving nothing themselves.

Anyone think they'll realise that atheism, diversity and leftism are the cause for our decline from an empire to a nation among many others?

smh tbh, Craig.

Wew lad

king arthur was the best king tbh

The best king was objectively Charles II of Spain.

KEK

Nope, they'll just bury their heads even further in the sand.
Pic related.

I can't even tbh

Was welsh mate.

All women must die. Kek wills it

doesnt stop arthur from being the best king tbh

Richard III did nothing wrong tbh

who said I'm English? :^)

They wont realize it but they'll panic and throw off their conditioning when shit hits the fan. Atheism, diversity and leftism are luxuries that only abundant societies can afford.

The seeds of this country's collapse were sewn years ago and there is no way we can turn back the tide. Does anyone really believe that this country, in its fragile state and with its racially and ideologically divided society, can survive the coming national debt time-bomb and peak oil/world economic collapse that it will bring? Europe is weak.

The statement was about the King of England

Neither am I :^)

This

Do you think she took the big Saxon dick after she lost?

WE

Nothing wrong with venturing off to kill mudslimes when you could just sit at home in your castle and get fat.

Realised after I posted it lad.

;_;

FREE KERNOW

ALL DISLIKE ANYTHING PUT OUT BY THE BBC

Nah I'd rather not mate

Yep, it is.

fanlore.org/wiki/Gwen_(Merlin)

back to reddit with you

Go back to sucking tin mate and surfing mate, let the real men sort this country out.

I acrtually check r/worldnews on reddit before I come to Holla Forums

fucking kill yourself

toppest keks

Holla Forums is the new /r/worldnews. But without jews.

w e w

I imagine that most tory ministers would at least have the basic competence to know their opposites from other countries.

I sometimes wish the media shat a little less on Labour so they could stop acting like underdog victims.

Fucking hell.

Fucking hell.

Wew
thejc.com/news/uk-news/163103/seumas-milne-named-aide-who-wanted-hebrew-wording-removed-labour-passover-greeti

wow m8 can you chill out with the racism for a bit?

I wish someone would point out the crime stats, its similar to the US tbh. All using government figures of course.

Therefore blacks are 4.5 times more likely to commit crime than whites. They are also 14% of the prison population, meaning the crimes they commit are more likely to be more severe than the crimes whites commit.

No one in the UK has ever spoken about this on TV that I'm aware of.

BNP have in the past.
web.archive.org/web/20011026071647/http://bnp.org.uk/article25.html

Richard Lynn is also the only professor to have ever mentioned it in his books.

Still the public don't care who is commiting the crime, they just want it stopped.

irishtimes.com/irish-language-group-urges-boycott-of-cork-pub-1.2787220

Ireland is a LARP nation tbqh. Their attempts to make Irish a thing are always funny even more so than Welsh

4:01
"I don't think Black Lives Matter"
Can we meme this?

What did he mean by this?

The language you spastic.

how fucking dumb could they be

they literally let them walk right into the camp and kill thousands of em

kek.

Anyone know where I can download these books from, they sound good.

come to my church the next time

There are no electronic versions of Correlli Barnett's series that I know of, but you should be able to get them cheaply second hand on Amazon

Hell is forever!

Feels good mate…

oh wait

At least they fought back.

Oh, I agree, chum.
Even after accounting for the fact that the only two examples of direct (and actual) democracy in my lifetime have gone in my favour (EU and Scottish referenda), I still consider it to be a truly childish and decadent conceit that makes about as much sense as every crew member on a ship directing its course.

At least they didn't have ZANU lives matter protesters on every corner.

Rhodesia survived with a less than 10% white population, it would've prospered if not for outside influence. We can do this.

Why do we live? Why don't we become something great instead?

No white revolution is coming you daftie

Tell me how the fuck I win at Gettysburg.

I pushed the Yanks off Cemetery Hill and I'm at day 3, but they get literally endless reinforcements.

Am I supposed to push into them and attack quickly? Or should I pull back and defend. Does it get harder the longer I wait?

But what I said is an argument for civic nationalism…

Describes my lazy Sunday's really. that may be everyday to you, but i rarely get the freetime to post here constantly, a few minutes here and there normally.

What game are you playing lad?

REEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE DOGS AND GUNS LEGAL ALREADY

wew

i asked what game it was lad

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/traditions-such-as-christmas-celebrations-will-die-out-unless-pe/

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/theresa-may-should-invoke-article-50-within-weeks-says-john-whit/

uk.businessinsider.com/bbc-online-news-exempt-from-impartiality-rules-2016-9

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/10/business-leaders-politicians-attack-fox-over-lazy-accusations

Total General: Gettysburg

Fixed it faggot

Took me 2 times to makse sense of your shit. One can meme magic and use proper grammar. Don't be like the rest of the illiterate millennial normies… "hoo cnt evn in to engli amymo"

That isn't proper grammar lad, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Looks like welsh tbh.

You should have taken Cemetery Hill on Day 1 (I wasn't able to take it until evening as I wanted to exhaust the Union troops first while conserving manpower)

The Yanks get completely exhausted on Day 1 if you push them (especially with confed reinforcements from the north east)
Use your artillery wisely, they can rack up 1000-2000 kills each during the game, make sure to try and take out the enemy artillery

Also, make note of the 1-3 star brigades
In some places, the Yanks only use 1 star brigades to fortify a hill, in others, 3 star(Iron Brigade are important, try and take them out during the opening phases of the battle)

It becomes a lot harder for the Confederates as time goes on

I'm shit at reading, you did take cemetery hill

I dunno why there are so many yank reinforcements but you should be able to take them

Thanks lad.

I still don't get how to use artillery. A lot of times they seem to not fire, I'm not sure how their vision works.

I think they need a completely clear vision (no units placed in front of them, even if theyre on a decent hill)

They seem to auto fire at targets, unless they have perfect vision of the target you want them to fire at

Some artillery shoots farther than others, try and keep their condition up too

Place some within your frontline units so they can fire shell/canister at the enemy infantry

BIG DOGS

Those guys seem nice. Was gonna say yanks but they aren't, are they.

Lads, whats a job I could do online? I want to retrain myself and I am not fit for bricklaying before you ask.

camwhore

M A D M A N

any job you could do online an indian could do for a lot cheaper.

if you want to live of an online-only income, you need to do what Hotwheelz did and move to where-ever-the-fuck-this-site-is-hosted-from

To us they're yanks.

I ain't leaving my homeland lad, I just don't want to be on autism bucks for life. I can be better than that.

What said

He really is a poofter.

Then actually use your massive amount of free time to work out.

Why does it say that Staffordshire bull terriers aren't for novice owners, lads?

dogtime.com/dog-breeds/staffordshire-bull-terrier

Little dogs tend to be bred for going after small animals and tearing them to pieces. What do you think is the personality type of this sort of dog?

Larger dogs are used for retrieving, they bring stuff back to you gently so as not to hard it when it's already dead or just to finish it off and then bring it back.

As such small dogs are not good for novice dog owners.

I'm pretty sure that's ILLEGAL now. Deal with it.

With that dickhead, the metaphor isn't even a metaphor, It's what he does.

Pretend to be a woman on OKcupid

It's not good for novice owners because the risk of them hurting someone else if not trained properly is bigger?

Lad you just piss away all advice anyway, we give you it constantly but you just post it again and again.

The memes are too much lads

lad just get a fucking job. You're not disabled, you're lazy and vain.

Yes.

It's more to do with how they are, I have 2 westies and they're little napoleon, they need to be walked quite a lot and they're very excited dogs, not for someone who doesn't have a lot of freetime. While big dogs like black labs are easier to maintain and care for.

Good bricklayer lad

Good lad

What if I've read up a lot on dogs?

Don't like how oily labs are tbh. I just really like the look of staffies. Muscular and short shiny coat.

Lad…

didnt say there was?

If you're going to get one, you've honestly got to be prepared for it lad, you don't want to be that person with a untrained little cunt of a dog because he doesn't have the free time to be around it and it just sits in the house.

Labs aren't remotely oily if you take care of them. You can find loads of larger family dogs with different fur types.

Get a bitch as well. Bitches are much less energetic and much easier to control. Dogs are more affectionate but require more work in return.

Can we just holocaust this kike thread already?

Don't worry, I'll be prepared. I know I'm not ready for a dog yet tbh.

I thought labs were naturally oily because they're water dogs? Can't say I've noticed much difference in my brother's male and female dogs tbh.

They're glossy not oily. They have shiny fur but it's dry to the touch. If a lab's fur is any sort of oily it's not been taken care of properly.

Why not go to a shelter and have a look around lad? Might find one you fall in love with.

There is a big difference. You're interacting with them as an outsider which is different to being the pack leader.

that's it lad. I think I'm cleaning a bit

Might do that when the time is right tbh. But I'd prefer having them grow up from a puppy tbh.

BIG LOGS

Tidied my room tbh

BIG FROGS

I agree, I wouldn't adopt a dog myself, but if I was looking for a new hobby I'd browse Hobbycraft wouldn't I?

BIG HOGS

BIG COGS

Jesus. The acceleration of this BIG HOG.

Soon, lad. Our police are already being taught Arabic. I am sure not expecting people to learn English despite living here will go over well.

FRESH GORDO

Stop being a faggot lad. We were all edgy like you at one point but we grew out of it and realized mocking white people dying that lead us into the middle east shit show isn't helping our cause any.

FRESH LOCO MAN

It isn't surprising in the least 9/11 happened.

Did you know one of the guys working at the counter who processed the arab highjackers said he felt a bad gut feeling about them, but he decided not to do anything because he'd just gotten anti-discrimination training and felt guilty?

WEW LAD

And that's not to mention that Bin Laden and the Mujahideen recieved weapons and funding from the CIA.

I’m a 15 year old girl. Here’s why I’m worried about Marvel’s New Iron Man.
archive.is/n9X7w

BUT DEY WAS GUD BOYS
DEY WAS FIGHTIN SOVIETS AND SHEEEIT

so?

Looks like someone doesn't know how fast negresses grow.

Oh god.

WEW LETS JUST GIVE EVERYONE WEAPONS AND DRONE STRIKE EVERYTHING

Yanks are too fucking stupid to be a world power. Their country is already retreating from the Empire in the form of Trump's qasi-isolationism, or maybe they'll collapse with Hillary's insanity. Either way their days are done.

Anglo-Federation to take their place when?

religion of peace strikes again!
3 women wearing burqa-like robes shot dead after attacking Kenyan police station
rt.com/news/358974-attack-kenya-police-terrorism/

I trhink the absolute funniest thing about this is they don't even read the comic books that pander to them, its a dying industry for a reason.

and another!
Woman charged in failed jihadist attack near Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
rt.com/news/line/ (ctrl+f the headline)

These people are Tumblr's core market for comics. They're writing fanfics, making gifs and shit. They do care about the franchise as much as the comic book nerds do, they're just geeks instead of nerds (socially trendy, not intellectually trendy)

Still lefties made me laugh
It just boggles the mind, what teenager wants to read a comic about someone as pathetic as them, I dfidn't read commando to here about some arsehat fucking it all up.

No they enjoy the characters and write disgusting shit about them, but they don't actually buy the comics.

The fucking lengths they'll go to to not just call it a fucking burqa because muh Islamophobia is astounding

‘Shut down Yarl’s Wood!’ Protesters ‘kick down walls’ of detention center for deportees
rt.com/uk/358944-yarls-wood-detention-deportation/

Why are Nazis such cucks, lads?

HOW ABOUT WE THROW IN THE EMPATHY GRENADES?

Marvel isn't about comics any more. Comics are the loss leader they use for making movie scripts.

Those girls buy all the random merchandise they put out. T-shirts, DVDs, Funko figurines etc.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/774974988843495424

Wew lads

They were probably one of those autistic "I support English independence from Britain so why not Irish?" larpers

wew

Yeah that's about right lad, gotta get all the merch to seem trendy and geeky. I actually fucking hate those funkopop things from an artist point of view, the massive head and small body figures are fucking disgusting.

Why do they call Hillary the "democratic" candidate? Isn't it more accurate to call her the "democrat" candidate?

Democratic Party.

It's a conspiracy goyim she is in perfect health

Controlled op

Wew. no bullies

Why are lads so handsome while squinting in the sun, lads? Not even homo tbh

Why are normies so fucking gullible?

I think her trying to speak an entire speech with her cough and soar throat should redpill any normie tbh. That was painful to listen to.

He's probably part Chinese or Finn or some other kind of Mongol tbh lad

LADS

Why do you think that, lad? Don't you squint in the sun?

Checked and that's how you do diplomacy.

Kim Jong-un is poisoning Hilary so Trump can install glorious juche program and DPRA government.

are there private pirate hunting companies?

"you gotta do this, ya ken?"
"My name's not Ken, its Michael"

What sort of homo plays games? Smh

Yes plenty, same guys that are often paid to get and get tourists back from the communist guerrillas in the south of the Philippines.

Every one who is actually remotely nerdy hates the damn things. They're jut the same model recoloured and they sell for a fortune. They're basically band shirts in how lame they are.

twitter.com/farshnuke/status/774981285408280577

twitch.tv/thegreatfarshnuke

hmmm

I just don't know if I can be arsed with Gordo today.

Not really a nerdy guy myself, but i just hate them because of how fucking plain they are, the fact they're fucking everywhere and so expensive just makes it worse.

Is it me or did everyone in the world own a master of puppets shirt?

I used to be nerdy in the 80's nad 90's, Id be bloody ashamed to say I am now because of all the cucks who co-opted it.

The easiest example of a "nerd" who you wouldn't want to even be in the same city as is Gordon

that's because it didn't used to be cool lad

tbf most Master of Puppets t shirts I see are worn by fat sweaty metalfags. Fucking boils my piss to see normie cunts wearing Misfits t shirts though

Not a weeb but I love this art.

Is it too autistic to have one of these as my wallpaper?

yes

I think the blandness is some how appealing to these people. I just don't understand it.

No it didn't, it was just stuff I liked and other people hated on you for it. But I still liked it. Now it's "mainstream".

"nerd" indeed, he's a cancer but at least he's socially unacceptable cancer. It's the San Francisco types whom I truly despise. The day that city crumbles from a big earthquake I will host a party.

Not sure if my 2 are autistic tbh, but yours are a bit.

I never. I think I owned one Black Sabbath Volume 4 t-shirt and a Dillinger Escape Plan t-shirt from their first album and that's about it in my entire twenties. The only other t-shirts I owned with print on were a Streetfighter II and an Acorn one.

This, Misfits isn't for normies. They'd literally freak at the lyrics if they knew them. If they could even grasp them.

Pretty much lad, but whenever you try to say this people call you a hipster "oh you just say that because its not your secret club anymore" No its because its shit now.

I'm a minimal man, but the figures are just artistic cancer.

Figured

I like the one on the right but yeah anything gaming related is probably autistic.

Gordo isn't a nerd

Social status through geeky hobbies. Will watch Marvel movies
Information whore in geeky hobbies. He's the guy who understands every single cameo in Guardians of the galaxy and writes wikis on them
No social skills at all, cannot function in any meaningful way but has an autistic obsession he's not smart enough to be a nerd with but isn't social enough to be a geek. Dweeb tier

It is shit isn't it, when's the last time something "nerdy" came out that wasn't mainstream or cucked to shit? Science-fiction is dead in all mediums and most other hobbyist interests are all big business now. Especially now I'm getting on a bit in life it does feel like there's nothing made for me anymore.

based mute girl

tbh

How come we can eat taco without being filled with Mexicans, lads?

Leamington Spa Sikh temple protest: Fourteen arrested

Sikh's don't want mixed marriages, we should find some way to support them.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-37332307

Good quality stuff is still made, likely in greater numbers than ever before but it's impossible to find it because of the noise to signal ratio. We used to Google shit and end up on fan sites, now we have 5 pages of Buzzfeed to sort through.

Steam is the perfect example of this. Used to be great, we could find new games, get them cheap and get them fast. We took it mainstream and now it's full to the brim of shovel ware and bland AAA mass market titles. The good stuff never rises to the surface.

The new homefront is on a free weekend. I'm having a blast with it. It reminds me of Stalker where it's fun as hell but very flawed. I hadn't heard anything about it and would have completely missed if i Steam didn't do a free weekend and I didn't stumble on it when I went to Holla Forums in desperation to try and find the latest shit that's worth looking at even if I have to sort through 12 Overwatch porn threads.

Can't really recall any really, I feel the same as well, its why I'm more into cars nowadays really, normies and women can't taint this interest tbh. Most things get ruined when normies touch it really, remember when zombies used to be a neat little trope for example.

That's another thing, remember when there used to be loads of websites you frequented, now i only use a handful.

I know lad, Miscegenation Man will be very disappointed if he finds out about it

True tbh. Loved checking my RSS feeds in the morning because there was so much variety. Same with just browsing tbh. Was much more interesting with tons of different smaller website than one gigantic one like Wikipedia

Checked, hmm well my PC is like 10 years old or something now so I don't play a lot of new games. I've never had a steam account, I remember when it came out and was shit and never got interested in it. I did play that Rimworld game and it was pretty fun a few times. I was almost tempted to learn to mod it so I can make a mod for fighting of shitskins and jews then burning them.

Honestly the whole "scene" or whatever you call it feels so polluted to me I just want nothing to do with it anymore. I don't even watch TV, I just come here or quietly read books on my own.

Truer words, rarely spoken. I guess the good thing about cars is that it's seen as a bit too outside and testosteroney for all the faggots. I've tried looking for a hobby but honestly now I'm older nothing appeals to me and just seems too much effort.

Technology is ruining cars from a hobby perspective. You could rebuild an old land rover, you can't rebuild shit on a moderm car as it's all microchips.

Just saw that. Diversity and multiculturalism surely are our greatest strength.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37332287

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37332282

That's why I'm not interested in most cars past 2007 lad.

Lads, do you mind helping to meme Hillary to death?

Be careful. Don't want her to die too soon.

lurking as basedna

I only got steam because i wanted to play counter strike tbh. I've wasted too much money on it really, over 150 games, although most of them were cheap in sales it does all add up though

That's not so bad, I knew a guy online through a mmorpg that had like 2000 games and had never played most of them. He wasn't a bad lad but he was a genuinely mentally ill person. If I bothered to get a brand new PC I'd probably get millions of games because I've not really played any of the fancy ones for like 8 years.

When other politics channels only ever provide deep intellectual points, Joe speaks from experience in real politics.

That's creepy, lad.

Keeps saying my profile is fucking private.

I expected worse tbh

This website doesn't take into account sales and bundles.

I've spent no more than £80 on mine, and yet it says I've spent 10x that.

redpill me on ASMR

All the agents are getting them tbh

It's a jewish plot to keep NEETs subdued

I only own 161 games yet it says this much, must take into account free games and weekends.

it's womens natural urge to please their man they make these videos living out fantasies where they pamper then because it's not socially acceptable to do that irl

or something

What site?

steamdb.info/calculator/

steamdb.info/calculator/

I don't understand how NEETs can play vidya. When I was a NEET I forced myself into productive activities because otherwise I felt like I was wasting my time and got even more depressed.

They just waste hours and feel depressed lad, then at the end of the day they tell themselves they'll change the next day.

I actually like this one best tbh,

this tbh

What exactly did you do, lad?

A few things. Went for daily walks and exercise. Did a lot of research into a particular area of history I was interested in, would go into the local library every day for a few hours to work. Started learning a language and did a certain amount of practise every day. Helped my mother out in the garden.

MEME WIZARD HEXED HILLARY

Some of us are afraid to fail, lad. But I do walks and lifting.

Anyone got that screenshot of the article about
the man who got torn apart by dindus when he thought they wouldn't

Lads…

You guys seem to have spent your money more wisely than mine.

Are you Baron on steam m8?

Nah sorry lad

Lads just be happy you'll never be this bad. not me, but i spotted it in the steam group

I bet you kiss girls, faggot

Did Tommy pussy out?

I don't really trust the numbers of hours played counters games have on steam.

for example it says i have played verdun for 48 hours, but in game the counter says about 14, which i think is more correct.

Not all NEETs are equal. Some can't find a job where others are Gordo.

Video games are the closest connection most men have to meaning in their lives. They can live in a fantasy world where their achievements are rewarded and they're applauded for being heroes or they can live in a world that calls them Cis het scum and demands they let women exploit them in exchange for five minute bursts of pleasure and to relieve the torment of their sexual needs.

Between a world that hates you and a world that loves you, men take the rational decision of picking the world that loves you. The fact that it's as fake as a woman's love for her husband and nothing changes when you put the controller down doesn't matter. At least for a few hours you were someone worth a damn instead of yet another man to throw into the meat grinder of feminism.

Well don't fucking leave games on them lad.

Tbf I hardly use steam at all now I've got a job and started going out more often

Fucking hell

I don't, i turn it on, play for an hour or so and then turn it off.

other games say i have played for an hour when in reality i played for about 10 mins and never played again

He was always civic

Actually I was wrong about not having a hobby. Since I just took a break to apply moss killer and weed my lawn a bit. My actual hobby is gardening now. An Englishman's home is his castle and mines looked like shit for too long. I'm completely redoing the whole lot.

But there's only 336 hours in a fortnight?

Good lad

England should be a gardener nation

Good lad.

Thank you, I'm not really an outdoors person though so it's quite an effort. Also my garden is decently sized. It took me 4 days to pressure wash my front, side and patio. The entire lawn will need re-sowing too and I've bloody great big tree's including oaks dominating most of my lawn.

Still I hope restore it to looking just okay, the exercise is good too. Digging and weeding really takes it out of a NEET.

That looks really nice SA, I hope mine looks half as good when it's done.

PRAISE KEK
Tbh lads.

Looks comfy lad

Do you grow any vegetables or is it just flowers?

Dealing with trees is a bitch. I've gone and cut most of mine down but the stump's taking forever to rot

Africans could use the water retained in your plants for drinking, lad. smh

There's a protection order on my oaks, we had to get them cut back after a big branch fell off one and took out two and a half neighbours gardens. I'd have them fully removed but "family" are protesting… Still I suppose the oak is an ancient symbol of our proud land so I'll just deal with it.

Worst that can happen is I need more shrubs rather than grass.

Not for a while probably. I reckon the 2020 election will be good banter, or if a major happening occurs before then

rent a stump grinder

Why didn't we teach Indians to poo in the loo, lads? How could British people in India stand the smell?

Ta' lad, took a long time but the result is well worth it, really satisfying.

Just flowers and a few strawberry plants, at most I'd be able to plant a couple of potatoes which wouldn't be enough to survive in some sort of happening

We finally removing all traces of Hotwheels?

When's QT coming back?

It was back on this week lad…..

I don't have a garden.

That looks really nice, I'll have to take some pictures of mine as it goes along. Don't own a camera or phone though, I'll have to borrow someones bloody Iphone

Looks like a lot of work to maintain those flowers, I stuck some similar ones in my front, for the back my pensioner neighbours suggested shrugs, with plastic overlay around to stop weeds then whatever that brown/red bark like shit is to go over. Looks nice on theirs so I'll probably do that for most and stick some nice flowers in the borders near the patio.

In two weeks I'll take a shot of when the moss killer has worked, the entire lawn should look black by then because it's all moss.

It's on next week it was on last week

This week doesn't start until the 22nd, which is suffering.

“I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion.”
- Winston Churchill

Would SA in a dress look more like a girl than TTPW?

Adam Wallace in a dress looks more feminine than both tbh

Tbqh they're usually protected because of their age. No need to cut down a 400 year old oak because you fancy growing some daisies

Should of thought of that, its a bit late now as the stumps are nearly gone

Not suggesting you go full /subsistencefarmer/, just wondered if you had any experience growing and preparing your own food. I've been putting it off for too long but I plan on growing some carrots/tomatoes etc soon, but I don't know much about growing food. Easier just to water the flowers every now and again tbh

You're missing out lad, up until very recently it was the consensus that every house should have a garden

Adam Wallace was made for the BIG MILLENNIAL WOES DICK

If you ever had to rake the leaves two of the cunts drop on your lawn you'd understand, it never ends. All fucking winter, rake rake rake. Not to mention my cunt council wants to charge me extra a year to collect my garden waste so I told them to fuck off. Also while a good sized garden the two oaks completely dominate it, no light and endless clouds of gnats the size of cars all over.

Wasn't Wews a bottom?

What did she mean by this?

Wew lad

I can't say I don't feel sorry for you lad. Looks like you've got a choice to make

lads new thred when

Well now I've had them trimmed quite a lot there's a lot more light and hopefully less leaves to rake. It should be okay now, they take a long time to grow. Thanks though.

O-Oh.

Did she get meme'd to death?

Good shout, at least trimming doesn't leave you with a dirty great stump

Well we grew carrots back when I was a kid, it's mostly the same as growing any other plants iirc

How come, lad?

Not really, I spend approx. five minutes a day watering them (or I let the rain do the work), and occasionally deadhead the old blooms. Gardenings a comfy hobby since after the initial prepping and planting, it's all just maintenance work.

Haven't had to deal with weeds just yet; when we moved here there was a fuckton of ivy where the previous owners had decided to plant some to brighten the garden up, and it had taken over absolutely fucking everything. I'm guessing that the ivy also killed whatever other weeds were there, so once that was removed the garden's been a doddle to handle.

They are literally holding her up the entire time and they have to drag her in the car, she hasn't got much time left. Meme magic is a powerful tool lads.

RIP Clinton
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/775007240893923328

The yankee doodles better elect Trump. I want to see the months of crying from our leftists

Jesus christ lad

also pic related

therightstuff.biz/2013/08/14/god-is-dead-lets-keep-him-that-way/

Reminder that Christianity is shit

No thanks.

Nice trips. Kek smiles upon you.

Trump will win and we will have an endless supply of salt.

NIGE
I
G
E

ITT faggots cutting down grand trees who their ancestors sowed with love for them to shelter under.

Traitors the fucking lot of you.

wat

t. using a computer on a wooden desk

I wonder which video the BBC will show more

GONNA NEED A NEW THREAD SOON LADS

Lads fucking hell this is worse than I thought

WATCH HER RIGHT FOOT WHEN SHE'S TAKEN INTO THE VAN

No bully.

DR PAVEL, I'M HRC

What's the context to that image?

I bet the secret service took her into a room, popped open a briefcase full of epi pens, adrenaline syringes, pills, uppers, patches and just acupunctured that bitch into consciousness.

Jesus Christ. Also, she is CONSTANTLY leaning on something, or propped up by pillows, or that one house that had built hand rails just for her visit.

They had to drag her.

Showing she is just fine after

Seriously look at it. Not only can't she stand by herself, but even when held she falls over

Body double tbh. Or she is sucking life energy from the child

Anglosphere is doomed m8. Too caught up on past glories, the gay dance of class signalling/counter-signalling, and muh freedumbs. We'll be left behind by societies who are more hands-on in ensuring their own propagation.

Lads, I keep wondering… Just what the fuck do (((they))) in that warmonger Clinton? It legit bugs me. Especially with the health concerns that's been circulating on the net.

NEW THREAD

They want the democrats to win since they couldn't get a republican candidate in who they controlled. If they had their nominee in for the repubs they would just let hillary fail. I'm not hugely into american politics but that webm is shocking.

No

Very poor shilling

Cunt

Someone else make it please

Fuck off

Fuck off the mods don't like it and Harrisposting is a legitimate form of English nationalism you jerrycuck

Agreed. And knowing (((them))), if Trump wins it, then they'll start planning for an assassination. That, or a state of emergency just before November.

who is running as her VP, if anything happens to her the VP takes over

Anyone fancy making a legit new thread?

Fuck off yet again you dumb cunt

Not even going to dignify that

Do you think Dresden was justified?

Either that or they'll try their hardest to find something on him, manufacture something or go after his family.

I'm not touching that after the last few debacles.I was so tired the other night I spent an hour posting in the wrong thread…

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR BOMBER HARRIS IS WELCOME HERE

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/775010756718956544

Fucking kek. Exactly what Sam said in that video about sports and gambling.