He actually did it!

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off

Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah

tell me like whats going on here just got here from 4chann

you need apostrophe in word "whats" so like this

I AM GOING TO KIL MYSELF SPECIFICALLY BECUZ I CANNOT LIVE KNOWING I DONT EVEN CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOU TO FINISH THIS THOUGHT IN A COHERENT OR INTELLIGIBLE WAY

Where do we go now?

Okay fair thank you. What's going on here, user?

how is this place different from cuckchan again?

fucking IMPECCABLE formatting and spelling on this post, user.
it's going absolutely tremendous, thank you for asking

wait shit your post wasn't impeccably formatted, there still was an error in fact! user do you have skype information we can trade? maybe a public gmail address we can contact with? i don't analyse data or anything like that so you dont have to worry tbh, but we need to go over some live tutoring lessons asap - you are in dire straits

32ch colors garbage. Mewch doesn't have catalog. Endchan or Finalchan perhaps?

You forgot

What other choices did he have?
1. Captcha
2. Endless spam

Thanks. Much like Endchan then.
Meanwhile Dysnomia lurking and hoping we won't be back

Other choices already expired so it's the only right move even though it will eventually lead to the same checkmate.

I'm sure Dys doesn't give a shit. He's been doing this forever.

Which were?

Which is?

I feel like he considers this a form of fucked up love

Know thine history

Do you use your psychic abilities in threads a lot?

There's been so much bitching and whining and feet-stomping autism over the years, it's hard to keep track of all the grievances. And regarding the "checkmate", I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds like you take this shit a bit too seriously.

I CAN'T READ BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH I HAVE TRANSLATOR FOR ME BEING ORATOR THANK U FOR DISCUSSION OF TOPICS IT HELPS LEARNING

You're floundering and resorting to the calling this discussion trivial. You're after something I can smell it

Posting nonsense on the easiest board to take advantage of takes no skill or wit, autists–no real creativity, just a passion for confusing and annoying people.

literally, and i use this word sparingly/only when it truly applies, so allow me to reiterate…literally anybody who implies chess or poker shouldn't be taken seriously has immediately empirically proven that they have absolutely NO value, potential value or reserve/pool of value that can be mined to redeem themselves as a worthy human deserving of the experience of life. (insofar as this is representative of their true belief/attitude).
in other words, they are absolute trash, user. they should be grateful to even have the right to exist after espousing such fucking trash tbh

Couldn't really understand you, bitch.
Suck a dick!

from spamming to /pol fighting.
What's wrong with people

stop be rude pls

what the fuck does chess have anything to do with Holla Forums?
wtf you have downs or just moment of tism? you make upset of me

I know it must be tough not being able to connect with people and have meaningful relationships, user. I realize this is probably all you have in life, so I suppose you giga-autists serve to remind me that, although I'm a loser, at least I'm not goon-tier.

You literally (and when I say "literally", I mean it in the literal sense) had to delete your first attempt at this stupid post because it was so retarded.

You don't really care what I think.
All of your convictions are fabricated.
Your degrading words are only used to discredit and isolate me.
Bad job attempting to establish authority by rational comparison.
Steering the discussion in your favor.
You're too obvious

You're literally not using literally in the literal sense.

where's your proof faggot? literal slander/libel right here tbh

Sorry, you missed the point.

This, coming from a goon who's about as subtle as a fart in a library. I applaud your efforts in having an actual big boy discussion, tho–definitely an improvement.

You literally don't understand sarcasm

REKT

ATTENTION PLEASE
i have a ph.d in literanomics, was asked to come to this thread to provide an analysis of my findings - and i can confirm that the word 'literally' has been used in an inappropriate manner in this thread.
to be more specific, the following posts are the only ones who are guilty of coming up short in trying to adequately use the word in its correct form:

Fake thread is fake

This literanomician is literally correct.

all me

Fake thread is fake
Fake thread is fake
Fake thread is fake
Fake thread is fake

Stop downvoting faggot!

I'm away from Holla Forums for a while and I come back to spam what happened? Is this bread all about the spam shit.

Dysnomia added captcha on replies.

for who?

works fine

not sure what you're on about m8

Are you from halfcucked?
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=b

You're still using a captcha?

I saw spam bread spamming when I made my webm and mp4 bread so I was confused..

No, as you can see, he edited the board settings again.

Oh OK..

good thread

wtf

GREAT THREAD! Clappitty Clappitty!

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my Liberal Studies lecture notes hurr durr…

GREAT COPYPASTA

test

butthurt STEM underrace uncultured idiot

Hang on… let me just stoop to your level…

DERRRPPP DEERRRRRR DERRRHHR HEERRRR DERRPPPPPP!!

You were supposed to be a stain on the sheets, but now you're a stain on society.

I can mash my hard hairy nipple on the keyboard and come up with a better insult, you melted jizz-candle fuckstick twatwaffle.