Retarded New Video: How Not to Rape

Retarded New Video: How Not to Rape

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Varnado
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Expected a video on how not to be a muslim, got omega males and femshits explaining to me why men should be mind reading wizards while women can change their opinion even after the fact.

is that a nigg?

Yep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Varnado

Oh boy I'm laughing! Someone get the rope!

I find it unbelievable that anyone in this video has found someone who would consent to sex with them.

More fuel for my book, thanks for sharing.

lol, this guy probably knows something about getting accused of rape

Is that an albino nigger?

My god these leftyfags are retarded.

where'd they find wojack?

They "Feel raped" Jesus christ…. Not raped. "Feel raped".

last name is varnado, so black hispanic albino i guess

I feel a little sorry for him

These down votes only go to show how much men refuse to stop raping. Clearly more straight white male education is needed.

How do you know they weren't muslim or black or indian, you bigot?? Stop shaming their beautiful rape culture, you white shitlord.

Only a straight white male would downvote that video to express their displeasure. A nog or slime would go shoot a cop or rape a woman respectively.

What is this abomination.

Are these the scientologists?

Your daughter brings this creature home:
"Hey dad, this is my boyfriend Gabungu. We are just going to go up to my room. Bye"

What do you do?

throw them both out of the upstairs window

Does this guy have alopecia or something?

Kill both of them, then I would fuck my wife to Mars and back to replenish the family.

start cussing out the daughter for not dating a nice black guy

yell at the obvious white cis male

That's all you really need to see of this video to know they're fucking lunatics

Cool, so it's an advice video on how to get away with it successfully ?

10/10 post

I still cant believe I got away with it.

Probably cause it was a non-white

I got accused.

I never touched the she-boon.

Wasn't expecting that.

But what if your daughter likes Gabungu, what if he makes her happy. What if she likes to have sex with animals? Shouldn't you respect that? Maybe she can have a good influence on her sister too, that has been without a boyfriend for almost 2 months now!

"Dad, don't be so oldfashioned! Nowdays all types of humans date, even those that look like Gabungu. Why are you so archaic? You only live once! "

What do you do now?

Murder, make it look like suicide.

Dubs confirm

He has a lot of good faces to choose from.

white women not aware of their history and genetics do not deserve to live

fuck em, by the way any father not raising redpilled daughters also deserves to die

Da fuck is this?

An albino nigger.

According to this, I'm already a rapist.

Holy shit, it's the albino guy from the End of Days movie

just poz my shit up

Looks kinda like Andrew Anglin.

why hasn't this faggot been hacked to death for his magic flesh by chimps yet?

I'd like to see them do a video on rape fantasies. Women are fucking insane.

also women that think swearing is cool are unattractive as fuck

Hol' up, hol' up

Are you tellin' me

WE WUZ WHYTE?!?

Feminists have convinced me 100% that women need to be raped.

need webm

It all comes down to this fellow rapist shitlords.

Nah they're from the hills fam

No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at Hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a pinata.

Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camel's ass.

shits disgusting bro, get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

Peace.?

Why is he talking about meeting girls and going home with them? Is he just making this up? No way this fucker is getting laid while I'm a virgin.

Does this guy have white privilege?

Come on you guys. Stop making fun him him. Surviving that fire was a miracle. He's had enough hard times in his life.

By "girls" you can safely assume he meant it in the most fuck up, unrealistic way that SJW always mean it. He probably picks up 60+ year old late-transitioning "women" at the local bath house. I actually wouldn't be too surprised if he could pull something that looks like pic related.

Feminists are out of their fucking minds. I'm so relieved normal folks are starting to see how fucking wacked they are. Let Hillary hop on board with em.

albino no grape.png
Good stuff.

This is a fucking freak show.

Is this for real?

Is it rape?

So is it rape Holla Forums?

You really think someone would do that?

Go on the internet just to tell lies?

What the fuck do you think Agent Mordecai? That he's going to say "Yes it's real agent please take me to FEMA camp #872 I am ready to be processed."? Gas yourself.

every single of them are deformed in some way and don't even look human

I lasted about 2 seconds because I knew that first one was 99% a tranny.

Better version. Which font should I use?

Looks like this guy got a face transplant.

implying they wouldn't want it.

Create women that are respectable; create men that are capable of respecting. It boils down to respect. No respect means no care for acts like that, whether real or fictional.

Call an exorcist.

Fixed.

We got way enough of these cucks.

You mean the guy wasn't attractive

I'd like to teach these young ladies what rape really is to clear up their confusion.

Both, really.

I know this guy's an easy target, but this barely has any views.

To be fair to them;
They never talk as if it's men and only men who rape.
At least they're acknowledging that women can rape too. Even if the law doesn't.

If rape is so bad, why is the word so much fun to say?

Some dude went to prison after banging at underage girl that he picked up at a bar. The bar itself cleared her fake ID and the dude himself even checked her ID to make sure she was of age. It checked out and she said she was of age, IIRC even her mother said she was of age. Dude banged her. Now he's a sex offender for life and she gets no punishment.

Do these people realize they're the ones trivializing rape?

They don't care. They've found something they can weaponize against you and they're doing it.