bamp

is webm fag still here?

bump

no
bump

where did he go unless he is at work

i wouldn't know

I hope he comes back and didn't abandon the site or at least is still on /maka/

Day 11: we're still under attack, but i don't mind anymore, i've grown so accustomed to the rumble that it's the calm and quiet what feels strange now

I know it feels kinda weird when I look through the catalog and there isn't spam or remnants of spam

oh shit thats actually you cirno!!
ive been in the pat pat thread
our last one autod again
and you wasent around you got your computer back?

Yeah I did I still browsed on my phone since I had it at school since my mom is paranoid something is going to happen to me since there are lots of pedophiles where I live but at my house it was just reading and studying but the first part of the semester is almost over so my grades will be a clean slate and I should get all my shit back for good instead of just on weekends

Post lewds

hmm your mom worries too much
were at the maka stream we did trigun?

she does but she says its because she did social work so she's seen a lot of fucked up stuff like one case a girls boyfriend would go over to her house and rape her baby sister but mostly she does stuff with good intention

Is it worth watching the Lain show now that lainchan is dead? I don't even like anime that much ever since I learned a little Japanese and noticed how stupid anime Japanese sounded.

yeah since I think that lainchan.jp is still a thing or maybe appleman killed that one too

also anime japanese isn't supposed to sound like real japanese so I wasn't really sure what you were expecting to happen by learning it and noticing the difference between them

fair enough

yes its thought provoking at anyrate

it changed its name to arisuchan.jp

I'm pretty sure lainchan.jp still redirects you though and by the week after next I should have all my stuff back for good and i'll try to not fuck up my grades so badly again which shouldn't be hard I just got into this situation because I didn't do the shit I had to do and thought I was gonna be fine

We can move into the patpat thread since it's cylical though

ill throw somthing up when i get home got make music list for an user anyways
its up to you pick a thread i did the ground work on pat pat but i wont be home so pick whichever
i open close again but ill be around
if kuro shows up say hi for me
and nice to see you back cirno!!
with that i off to work enjoy your night

Ok thanks hope work isn't too bad and I'll just stay in the patpat thread since it will probably have more people to bump it

bump