Kek Appears At Trump/Clinton "Commander In Chief" Forum on MSNBC

Goys, this is real:

The God of Gods, Kek (may His memes be graced) materialized Himself clearly in the "Commander In Chief" Forum between God Emperor Trump and Shitlary on MSNBC.

This is His divine message to us that He, God of all God, the Highest of Highest Deities, Kek (please eternally grace Him and His memes) is protecting God Emperor Trump.

I watched the "Commander in Chief Forum" and when I noticed the green creature on the jet behind Matt (((Lauer))) and almost spit out the food I was chewing.

THE GREEN CREATURE ON THE JET IS KEK.

Goys, we fucking memed Kek to appear in the MSNBC forum. Or, maybe better put – God of Gods, Kek, made Himself appear onto the military jet behind God Emperor, Shitlary and Matt (((Lauer))).

Some may say the green creature was a lizard. But in His eternal intelligence, would our God of Gods, Kek, make it too obvious to non-Holla Forumslacks that Kek, God of Gods, watches over and protects God Emperor Trump.'

Photo evidence attached.

old news is so exciting

so frogs have tails now
interesting

This kill the shill.

Wew.

I've never heard of this, faggot.

Looks like this faggot skipped his elementary school education.

Juvenile frogs have tails while they're morphing from their tadpole stage.

What you see is a teenage Kek in that image.

Kek will kill her before this is over.

Pepe in the White House

OPs ID is actually Cec.

(kek'd)

You newfag cancer should burn.

fuck you and fuck moloch

Why haven't you faggots pooled your money together and bought one of those Korean animation vids explaining the correlation between Kek, his worshipper, Trump and Holla Forums. I can only imagine the glorious nippon creation to result.

Going full autistic at every frog shaped object/picture is the definition of newfag faggotry.
Adopting the meme withouth knowing it's full power is a path to rope time.

The jet has dubs on it too.

Thanks for correcting the record :^)

Why is some greentext greener than others?

first pic is extra green. second pic is less green.

I have normal greentext. Why is the greentext of this post extra green?

even nippon is likely to shy away from that. they know the power of memes themselves, and would likely understand the risk in jumping into the middle of a white man's meme war so openly.

It's a fucking gecko.

CSS can change the color. Some boards use blue or red text for the >

It's always fun to see the little ways CSS brings out the autism.

That's clearly a lizard. Like Hilary

It was odd to me that some posts had one color but other posts had others. I would expect CSS changes to apply to the whole page.

Some posts are shittier than others

Because the Taiwanese do it for free.

Get a load of this faggot. He can't even sage properly and he calls other people a new fag.

They always try too hard to blend in and give them selves away.

ayy

Anti-Christian!

What if we Meme Kek worship into a real religion? I want tax exempt status for shitposting.

It takes only paperwork to register as a religious non-profit. As long as you just use that as a tax shelter for anons that would be a good idea but trying to convert or gain overt influence over the normies would have it bastardized into heresy and cancer. Our strength is in covert influence among masses, we need to maintain the Omman Manda organization in order to stay powerful. Don't proselytize normies, or at least keep them repelled with overwhelming autism and we should be fine.

No one checked these dubs yet