How do you prevent global corporations from achieving a monopoly over the free market and halting competition without...

how do you prevent global corporations from achieving a monopoly over the free market and halting competition without relying on the state to do it?

Funny joke OP

Really makes your Jimmies rustle

only good monopolies are possible in free market, when no one sets up a business to break a monopoly because monopolists provides so good products in so good price that it is very hard to compete with him

I don't think it's possible without states, they are the only ones powerful enough to stand up against multinationals

What power? Coca Cola is not going to invade poland and Kraft is not going to confiscate your guns. They have little to no power.

Economic power.

Left unchecked, they can buy your national soft drink companies and make your entire country buy Coca Cola products.

Economics thread?

*may not include Untermenschen who can't help themselves

They aren't germans.

If they were ubermenschen, they wouldn't need help. Checkmate, mate.

They would need help to be deported out of the country.

yes Benjamin Yakob, the multinational super corporations are not the threat

Mining companies, oil companies, infra and building companies and big teleoperator forexaample can't possibly be of any harm to a country even if they had monopolies over these industries.

Pretty much.

Never sell your culture for profit.

restrict jews from owning wealth and kill them imminently

problem solved

Or just kill them.

This. The only way a monopoly could exist in a free market is if the product/service they're offering can't be competed against with respect to numerous factors. The larger the company becomes, the higher the operation cost, so this opens the doors to smaller competitors. Any actions to destroy competitors by the larger company that aren't legal will be dealt with brutally by the legal system.

Everything in the universe has a natural size constraint depending on the environment., from animals to planets/suns etc.

Only leftists who don't understand shit think a massive monopoly is possible. The only real "monopolies" that exist in this country is corrupt ass governments and central banks.

are you actually retarded? get tested user. you simply cannot survive alone as you are.

ha, ha, ha sob, I hope this would be true

Well you have to ensure the government isn't corrupt, so it will require a significant increase in penalties for corruption by government workers and by people attempting to bride government workers.

I think they minimum penalty if convicted should be death.

bribe

fucking typos whatever you get the point

staahp, you're killing mee..

You don't. Why the fuck would you?

Easily accomplished with death penalties for corruption.

The only way to have a monopoly in a free market is to make your goods so high quality and so inexpensive that no-one can compete with you. Raise the price or drop the quality, and competitors will appear quickly.

The standard oil monopoly saw kerosene prices drop by 90% and quality dramatically increase.

Also, let's dissect this:

How do you halt competition? You are already a government at that point because your scenario implies the only monopoly that counts: monopoly on the use of force.

If they are not forcibly halting production, you don't stop them. If they do, they're the government already.

Your whole argument is self-defeating.

They can't make you do anything. If you want to drink soft drinks made in your own country, then start your own company and refuse to sell when they offer. Hopefully you can make a product that is inexpensive and high quality enough to draw customers away from Coke.

They've invaded plenty of other country's

Just pretend like monopolies can't arise in a free market. Of course, don't provide any evidencr for why they shouldn't

if they have a bad monopoly i.e. offering a subpar service, a competitor can jump at the opportunity
you need to force to uphold a bad monopoly

the one exception is networking effects. this works because people are stupid and dont see the problems this causes. if they did, they would just not use the product. but then again, this is happening with states also. see silicon valley.
in fact the bigger companies (jewgle, faceberg..) are a couple 100 million$/yr into state corruption

CLAY IS CLAY

POLAND MUST CEDE RIGHTFUL COCA COLA TERRITORIES IT LOST IN 2008

works so well in china

What about Comcast and ISPs

By killing the jews.

nothing wrong with global corporations as long as they're nationalized

Look at the dutch east india company, they were against selling opium to the chinese but then they realized that the chinese wouldn't accept any other form of payment (except gold and silver which europe was running out of)

Got any sources for that? Because it sounds like the exact opposite of what the kikes running the company actually did. My knowledge on the subject isn't all that solid, so I'd appreciate any more info.

Also, wasn't the opium trade run by the Sassoon jews?

I'll answer you simply OP.
Monopolies are only possible in a market where there are high barriers of entry. I.E. a market with lots of regulations, corporate lobbyists, and bailouts.
For example look at the bullshit going on with Epipens price increasing to 500-600 dollars. Epipens are an inelastic good. It saves the lives of people with serious allergies. Those customers are going keep buying them at higher prices because they have no choice.

Now why have epipens been able to get so high? Why hasn't anyone sold an alternative produce yet?

Well, Epipens are manufactured by one company, Mylan. And right now in the US drug companies have huge monopolies. There is no such thing a small to medium sized drug companies. This is because it is a huge and ridiculous process to sell drugs in the US. You basically need to be 10's of millions of dollars in the hole, and wait several years, before you can see your first dollar of profit. As a result only the big boys are able to survive, and even then, they have to charge a premium for their product.