Hillary calls Trump supporters "basket of deplorables"

Is this her : "47%/binders full of women" moment?

During a fundraiser in New York City Friday evening, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton described half of the Americans supporting Donald Trump as a “basket of deplorables” made up of “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic” people.

“You know to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables,” she said as the crowd laughed and applauded. “…the racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it.”

Clinton said that it was unfortunate that Trump had given them a voice, citing “offensive mean-spirited rhetoric” on websites and Twitter.

“Some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America,” she said.

She praised the supporters attending her fundraiser as “friends” who were in the “other basket.”

Clinton tried to signal empathy for those were “desperate for a change” pointing out that they felt that “the government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures.”

“They don’t buy everything he says, but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different,” she said, calling for her supporters to “understand and empathize with as well.”

Clinton’s remarks drew comparisons to rhetoric from former failed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, who pointed to the 47 percent of America that were just looking for a handout from the government.

Romney’s remarks, made in private, were secretly recorded and made public, dooming his presidential campaign against President Barack Obama.

But the former first lady made her remarks in front of reporters, as she allowed her campaign press pool access to the event.

archive.fo/SCLdC
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/09/hillary-clintons-47-percent-moment-calls-trump-supporters-racist-sexist-homophobic-xenophobic-islamaphobic/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BMEBk
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/10/desperate-clinton-lashes-out-at-trump-supporters-basket-of-deplorable-americans/
factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
archive.fo/D2dTr
freezoneearth.org/pub/trompdf.pdf
thinkprogress.org/is-hillary-clinton-right-about-trump-supporters-this-is-what-the-polling-data-says-2b37625a1df3
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
youtube.com/watch?v=IsSDqbot-EI
youtube.com/watch?v=DckY2dRFtxc
archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI
mediafire.com/?g8e9geogckczg
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/ngpwt
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/774671254850772992
politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-basket-deplorables-227988
archive.is/r9byT
archive.is/Z7N3N
archive.is/6nL7X
archive.is/G1pjR
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/774684329016299520
mafhom.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/influence.pdf
youtu.be/BqUW4ZeJssA?t=124
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-10/hillary-offers-apology-calling-trump-supporters-basket-deplorables-i-regret-saying-h
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/774484342030602240?lang=en-gb
archive.is/ryNNz
theoccidentalobserver.net
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/09/jews-versus-the-alt-right-lessons-from-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's a transcript.

Say what you will, but he wasn't wrong in that statement.

It was true, but given the complaints lodged against him, regarding be an out of touch rich guy, it was a terribly stupid thing to say.

And it's similar to what Hillary is doing now with just wanting to call the other candidate's supporters names. People interpreted Romney's comments as just bad mouthing those voting for the Democrats which is not the sort of unifying message people expect from the candidates.

Even Obama generally seemed to at least be obtuse when making insults about Republican voters so you could claim he was just being misinterpreted at times. Hillary is dropping all pretenses here.

we should manufacture cute plush toys of pepes, moonman, cuter hitlers, etc and make gift baskets of them

send them to hillary and others

What's "deplorable" is shit talking American citizens. It would be logical that that's off limits when you're a politician, especially one seeking the highest office in the land. Then, I guess nothing's off limits for a Clinton. I guess she figures she could go so far as to take a big shit on stage all over a combination bible-constitution-flag and still win, because she fucking cheats.
Specifically this comment is fucking disgusting. They're not America? So what, they don't pay taxes? The "social contract" doesn't apply to them? What the fuck does this even mean?! They're literally not located in the USA? Somehow I doubt you can answer "Yes" to any of those questions. I'd bet one thing, they certainly won't be America if she uses her political maneuvering, bribery and mob-type connections to get elected. They'll be Secessionists.

It's like they're admitting their one and only shaming tactic has absolutely zero effect on Trump.

How the fuck does she get away with insulting people like this and no one gives a fuck and trump asks if a Muslim woman is allowed to speak and people freak out, I am so goddamn mad

The Lügenpresse is also claiming that Trump supported the Iraq War and called it a huge success, now.

The source on these claims seems to be Buzzfeed, of all things.

This is so good, it just solidified Trump's current support and maybe even strengthened it. Trump was already rising in the polls, this is going to make him rise even more.

Don't be hypocrites. Freedom of speech, also for Hillary.

Suuuuure that'll bring you victory.
She basically can't into strategy, relations & charisma.

Good article on this.

archive.is/BMEBk
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/09/10/desperate-clinton-lashes-out-at-trump-supporters-basket-of-deplorable-americans/

What's wrong Hillary? Your voice is a little hoarse there, you wouldn't happen to be on the edge of coughing up a lung and having a diarrhea explosion in your diaper would you?

Had not he explicitly criticized Bushes' foreign policy and the Iraqi intervention SPECIFICALLY
IN FUCKING NATIONAL DEBATES!?

How the fuck do they keep getting away with this shit?

wtf i love hillary now

it also doesn't make any sense. if Trump supporters are not America, then why do they support a candidate that puts America first?

Romney was right about the 47% and the binders full of women comment was a media created controversy. Trump doesn't have the luxury of the media to lean on to create fake controversies to help him win like the last affirmative action president. Trump needs to demoralise Hillary supporters and boost white turn out.

I don't care that Hillary attacks me with all of those isms. I hate that cunt too. I'm all of those things plus more.

Did I miss the set-up to the joke or something?

They're retarded.

factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/

The premise of their claim seems to be that he approved of it at the time, when the Iraq War was just starting up.

I suspect it's Buzzfeed attempting to rake in some clicks with claims of having audio proof of his approval.

There's a key difference here though, Romney was set to be the "loser" by the establishment while Hillary is being set to be the "winner". The media's response and framing will reflect strongly on that.

That being said, Trump likely gained votes from this. She fucked up.

It's just a cynical campaign strategy to bleed Trump's support of middle class and upper middle class whites mostly women. A lot of whites are image conscious and they don't like to be associated with working class whites.

It's things like this that give me a disdain for democracy and it's been going on since ancient times. Rational actors are only a small portion of the electorate. Demographics of class, region and ethnicity are what makes elections so predictable. 80% of people just vote for their perceived class, region and ethnic interests. The sooner democracy is abolished the better.

They're also trying to pretend Trump and Clinton are on the same level regarding Saudi Arabia. Why? Cause Trump sold them real estate.
Which is totally the same as taking donations as Secretary of State and on the campaign trail.

The animated corpse is getting edgy and queefing some dank maymays. 'basket of deplorables' haha who writes her shit???

25% of the population is all the spics and niggers… just saying SHE MIGHT BE RACIST. Should tweet that.

I want you guys to realize something.

If Hillary wins, it's done, it's over, sites like Holla Forums will be shut down, guns will be taken away, and your country will be flooded with illegals. The economy will tank, the TPP will be passed, There will be no more jobs, there will be no more internet as we know it, and there will be no more haven to get away from all this.

You only have this one chance.

I just wanted to shitpost and call people niggers on the Internet, and now we've got to save the western civilization
Are we living in a fucking anime?

The Faceberg account I keep to make people stop asking if I crawled out from under a rock shows me masses of people who seem to think Trump is enjoying the benefit of media favoritism, too. They even mob you in the comments if you disagree.

I have to assume it's the Correct The Record people, but there are a certain portion of the populace that will repeat things like that when they see it.

As much as I dislike monarchy, it might be worth it to remove the far greater number of these people from the decision-making process.

Here's a basket for you, Hillary.

Just heard a pastor on the news talking about nogs that will vote for Donald Trump but won't admit it, he's coined a term for them: incognegroes

While that's funny, it's also hypocritical of him to pretty much call them house niggers.

I'd imagine there's a decent amount of niggers that support Trump, but they're smart enough not to mention it because every nig up to 25th and Broadway will hear about it and kill them since they have no self control

We need to push this hard while we have the momentum. Its currently the top story on Fox and CNN. We should encourage stuff like this

what's a good radio show to listen to on weekends? I feel empty without muh talk radio

Too bad

You could have opted out. You could have done like I did, and just hated it all. Resigned to fate. But no, you had to push waifus. You had to appreciate western civilization. You had to find something to carry on for.

Deal with it. This is your fight now.

Ashes and Echoes

Where were you all this time, faggot? I was actually starting to miss you.

She's not just a cunt she's DUMB too. That's what makes it so amazing that the DNC mongoloids actually chose to run her. Hillary is, and always has been, a terrible campaigner. Where a normal candidate can laugh off a criticism and deflect an uncomfortable question to a talking point, Hillary goes into junkyard dog mode instantly and it's very offputting. They could have chosen ANYONE else and done a better job, maybe even won. Trump has been 4D chessplaying this election since 1988.

Man all I ever wanted was to understand why Palestinians hate TEH JOOS so much.

I got more than I bargained for :-/

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

kill yourself

she probably used all the dirt she got as years of
secretary of state and blackmailed them with it.

The cynic in me says that she's also setting things up for the eventual "cleanse." I mean, it's much easier to hate (and kill/purge) someone who isn't "truly one of us."

Maybe it's just me being paranoid, but given the fact that illary would be the most anti-gun-capable president we've had in decades, and that she's spoken in favor of ausfag-style confiscation, it makes sense in that context. Set your opponents up as "other, the enemy, not human like us" and you provide the justification for your own followers to "wipe the slate clean" of all impurity.

Didn't we have a massive thread on this? It's not that much different than her calling half of his supporters racist.

I don't think the bought and paid for media will use this to crucify Shrillary, but we can still spread it on alternative media to get the Trump support base to know. It might not reach everyone but can still be damaging.

Glenn Beck has stated that Buzzfeed is the only trustworthy place to get your news.

UNAPPOSED BY OCTOBER

Dubs for 88%

Does Buzzfeed's trustworthiness extend to Howard Stern? Because that's their source, in a 2002 interview.

The extent of Trump's alleged endorsement is "Yeah, I guess."

Fash the nation and No Agenda

Some of those 47% are receiving earned benefits, not handouts. Military, retiree, actually disabled or actually injured on the job, etc. Even unemployment isn't a handout because as you work you pay a tax specifically for you to draw against should you ever need to, and yes I understand these systems are abused but my point still stands.

It doesn't matter how reasonable or unreasonable to comment was, only how it appeared since the way it was phrased allowed it to be used as ammo against Romney.

A whole basket? Nice.

(((Bernstein))) Is that you from Fag-feed?
I sense fear from your ilk.

As long as you do enough virtue signaling, it's fine to call people house niggers.

god, she looks and sounds like she just stayed up for 3 days straight. she's going to be on enough uppers to resurrect a horse during the debates

Holla Forums I just don't know what to do anymore

Everywhere I go I'm surrounded by people who ignore facts that get more and more apparent as time passes. They lap up these blatant lies like "wikileaks is a front for Russian espionage" and the majority of people I seem to know all condemn Trump yet have nothing to say or argue against him and I know that when I speak up I'll just be marked off another bigoted racist white male who has no idea what he's talking about.

I know there's this cultural/social groove that nobody wants to digress from but I am increasingly driven to suicide over the thought that this poisonous liberalism is destroying everything I have held dear in my life. Games, comics, anime, and between friends and families this destructive culture has driven a wedge between them. The happiness of people who don't speak out is the cause of all problems in the world to them.

Europe is crumbling fast thanks to the EU. I can scarcely imagine what will happen here in the US if this all continues unchecked. I feel like an extremely bloody and horrible civil war is just around the corner now.

If not that, then a drastic increase in murders not only from "refugees", but by more BLM movements.

Can we include an Itty Bitty cop doll?

where do we send gift baskets for the elderly Hillacunt?

tfw raised in a Holla Forumstier household
mfw the day will soon come

Yuropoor here. I've seen the ignorance, apathy and denial in the burger majority. Libturds naively believe that peace will reign in multiculti world and refuse to accept that US will fall like EU if they willingly cuck themselves.

t. user whose country is being fucked over by Soros and his globalist whores.

All he needs to do is come out with a MAGA themed payor or Air Jordans. Something gold. Maybe gold, white and purple, for purple mountains, amber waves of grain, and oceans white with foam.

where do you live?

archive.fo/D2dTr

websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million.

Can we get a new banner for Holla Forums about our new 11,000,000 users?

That's thinking domestic and while horrendous in itself, even worst events will transpire on a global scale. Hillary may as well be called the last president of the United States, because they won't be any nations left after WWIII. The whole world's future is at stake.

Resistance comes in the least expected direction. They didn't anticipate a legion of shitposters being capable of shaping the cultural landscape. Now here we are, serving as the last line of defense of civilization. Who to thought the internet could be that powerful?

Oh man, I want a cute Hitler plush toy.

Kek be praised for letting us live in interesting times. It may be our last stand, but win or lose, we will make it memorable.

And I don't know about you lads, but I intend to win

Wait for a million more, then we can call it a double-shoah.

Yeah, but being right didn't help him, did it?

You're forgetting there's 318 million other Americans, buddy.

It's better to be persuasive and not right than be correct and not be persuasive. For a little while after realizing that I was super pissed at human beings for being irrational rudderless meat sacks, but I've learned to embrace it. There's always the possibility of being right AND persuasive.

I'm in the same boat. I hated it for a while, but then I realized that hating it wasn't improving the situation. Everything great humanity has ever accomplished has been done under these irrational conditions. Surely we can do great things again.

She's already said she was proud to make Republicans her enemy, now she's calling 1 in 4 Americans deplorable.

I think she wants to gas us, to be honest. I really hope she dies.

Of course it's bullshit rhetoric but if it were to be believed, it would be an acknowledgment that Holla Forums has a vast wealth of manpower at its disposal when the time comes. Even if you factored in a 1/100 ratio of active people, that's 800,000 people.

Another reason why it was a stupid idea to try and marginalize Trump's supporters like that. She just threatened 80 million people with an attitude that suggests they'll be purged if they don't fight.

Filtered, my man.

Don't let them run their game on you. They may compulsively force their values and justifications on you, but you have options.

I'm not going to get into the details. These emotional games are not what I'm after.

freezoneearth.org/pub/trompdf.pdf

Fuck you Hillary.

Stock up on ammo. She's coming for your guns if she wins. Make no fucking mistake about it. Also, expect your neighborhood to become unsafe almost overnight as she floods it with browns and blacks.

Are you going to stand up for yourself, WHITE MAN?

It never stops amazing me how tone-deaf these people are.

Its like…. Just, top fucking kek.

The Hillary people are trying to defend this by saying 'Well….. Trump said worse things"

Blondie was such a good girl.

Actually…most of what I've seen from them is doubling down. "whats the big deal? She's telling the truth. They really are deplorable!"

11 million spirits of gassed jews from the holocaust

I hope they keep on doing this right up until November. They don't understand just how horrifying this makes them look to normies. Kos, DU, the /r/politics gulag… they're all fully supportive of this. The suicide of the left is amazing to watch.

It's a decent response by Trump, but I think his supporters are pretty fixed. I don't think he's going to gain much more, we know the amount that's gonna vote for him - single men and families.

He just better hope non-whites and single white females/young white cucks don't outnumber him.

White people made the world shitty we can never let them have a say in anything ever again! Blacks built the pyramids nigga!

I'm getting more confident in Trump every day. Hillary has been doing the same fucking thing for more than a year, just somehow even worse now than before. Trump, on the other hand, is constantly evolving. Listen to his voice, he's reinventing himself.

Things are looking up.

Even german shepherds themselves were pozzed. Nowadays they have a lot of genetics issues, especially in their joints, due to show dog breeding.

make anime real

Hey guys, guess what, the statistics say we're racist. Don't even click this, it's cancer, just says that trump supporters are racist because half of them think blacks commit more crime.

thinkprogress.org/is-hillary-clinton-right-about-trump-supporters-this-is-what-the-polling-data-says-2b37625a1df3

Any user up to splicing onto the end of this video comments from Hillary saying fags shouldn't marry, bring the blacks "to heel," and that we should protect the border with the best tech and deport them?

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

youtube.com/watch?v=IsSDqbot-EI

youtube.com/watch?v=DckY2dRFtxc

You have to understand. This was all pre-planned, approved and scripted.

Jeb Bush was going to sweep the Republican primaries with his freewheeling, guac-dealing ways. Clinton would be ordained the Democrat nominee. Clinton would steamroll turtle-boy in the general and ascend to the White House.

Then two things happened: the first was a minor irritant in the form of Bernie Sanders standing against her. She'd already bought off all the superdelegates and rigged the primaries just in case, but Bernie just kept on trucking. Seeing the amount of popular support he was accruing must have been stressful, the last thing she needed was stress due to her failing health. Whether Bernie was on the level standing against her or just out to fleece millenials for cash is open for debate, but either way he weakened her campaign.

The second, and far more significant, occurrence was Trump. Presumably realising from years of being in her social circles that Hillary was a mentally-unstable crackpot who'd doom the United States, he stepped up as a wildcard to run for the Presidency - and to send a clear message, utterly destroyed the foolish guac-bowl merchant right out of the gate. No amount of media smear has slowed Trump's momentum, and Clinton has found herself struggling to connect with the American people because she openly despises anyone outside of her elite salariat caste.

Which brings us to now. This was preordained to be a coronation for Crooked Cankles, yet thanks to a New York real estate developer throwing a giant spanner in the works, it's become the most pressurised election campaign in recent history - and Hillary is starting to crack under that pressure.

DUBS VERY WELL DESERVED HERE

Even if they are all the *phobics that she's talking about, it doesn't invalidate their interests. They just have a different point of view from her. Honestly for all the stuff about Trump "insulting his way to the White House" he hasn't outright insulted any group of voters. His insults are virtually always directed toward specific individuals who initiated criticism against him, and he was responding directly to them rather than just calling all their supporters "deplorables."

Well, thats exactly how I think of them, mainly the commies. In my eyes, theyre not humans.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

God bless the Mantra bot.

Bernie deliberately avoided attacking Hillary with anything with substance and even defended her against a moderator's question about the emails during a debate. He was controlled opposition.

Or if permitting this possibility, they would've assumed the shitposters would've been their people enforcing pro-Obama/-Hillary memes on reddit & Faceberg

I'm starting to think even Jeb could beat Hillary at this point.

This is how counter-culture is formed, user. Everything - films, comics, games, art, literature etc - that we grew up with that was largely considered counter-cultural now toes the establishment line. Being freewheeling, liberal, etc isn't against the grain, it's become the norm, and collapsed in on itself into a Stygian abyss of repressive tolerance and cultural suicide.

Into this vacuum, this empty void in which there exists no media or outlet for non-establishment viewpoints, we must go forth and create. Art, literature, music, games, comics. Everything. We must also secure means of disseminating such material that is under our control. Our publishing houses, our production companies, our video hosting websites, etc.

The future is yours to build, and with so little to distract you it's not like you have anything else to do.

At this point Japan could only improve that piece of shit.

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI.zip
archive.org/details/DONALDTRUMPILLUMINATI

DONALD TRUMP ILLUMINATI
mediafire.com/?g8e9geogckczg

DONALD TRUMP AND JEWS
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6

:^)

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Well done clinton, you've just started the 2nd civil war.

I think that as well. Bernie was placed to give Hellary reason to go full on left-tier.
Then again I see Hollyweird tanking, Nationalism spirit rising, and (((they))) are panicking because they only know a few card tricks.
Question everything.

and deceit. I am going to show you an honest way to get the same result."

Pajeet here. I came here for lulz and namecalling after spending a couple of years on Holla Forums. (reddit -> Holla Forums -> 4cuck Holla Forums -> 8pol in second exodus)

I literally had no opinion of jews because we never even read about them in my school back in india and there are about 5K jews in my country of 1/7th of world population.

But dear god Holla Forums. What have you done? This user here

is absolutely right. If hillary wins, she will destroy everything that we have enjoyed and loved these years. America is just too powerful for someone like Hillary to take over. 4760 nukes from what I know. We will have to start supporting Russia, but that won't help. Putin will be dead within a year if Hillary gets elected.

Get yourself a good working breed, my man.

i chuckled

"Put the deplorables in the basket"~ Buffalo Bill's Wife

Trump needs to reply by saying that Hillary supporters are a "basket of deportables"

I laughed pretty good at that

Never stoop to their leve……..holy fuck user that was fucking genius

No wonder the sickly and anti-social jew hates dogs. Liberal numales/40 year old single women too, always like cats.

She just apologized!

A very nice analysis user.

Where?

source you nigger

Because most normalfags are braindead retards and don't know how to feel about something unless the talking idiot box tells them how to feel. The media posts wall to wall coverage about how something Trump said is OUTRAGEOUS, so they become OUTRAGED at it. Meanwhile the media will brush this off as nothing, so normalfags will shrug it off as well.

There's also the fact that most undecideds and democrat voters already believe that republican voters are racist neo-nazis, so they'll just nod their heads in agreement when they find out that Hillary said this.

Reminder that when normie politicians upset a lot of people they're made to grovel and apologize. Trump never does this and never backs down. Making Hillary apologize will make her look incredibly weak. Make it happen.

from her twatter

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/774671254850772992

politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-basket-deplorables-227988

user pls.

She only regrets it because it got out of her elite donors circle.

Too little, too late. The damage control is so slimy.

ahahahaha she apologized what a maroon. Apologies look good from Trump, because he's "scary." This just makes her look like a spineless re-re

She sounds like HuffPo

what did she mean by this?

So basically a "sorry, not sorry" apology. Yea, that's not going to help Cunton.

khzir khan??

HAHAHAHAHA. That's a Jeb-tier fuckup.

It reads to me as a thinly veiled apology with a dose of doubling down on pushing le alt-right all of trump supporters are racist. Kek but yeah she comes off weak as fuck

Like I said in another thread, she'd "clarify her stance".

That's not an apology, that's damage control

she's confusing semites

The absolute madman.

She hates white males almost as much as I hate Jews.

I smell controlled opposition.

Integrity is important

And that's how to respond! Damn, man.

"Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake."

Coughing fit
pants of shit
Every time she tells a lie
Shit runs down her inner thigh

Attacking $hillary directly, seems to have pissed her off enough to attack us, just as planned.

the radio i dont fucking know

(heil'd)

Well Hillary is Red Star.
Red Star's meant

Didn't know this category also existed: Yellow inverted triangle superimposed over a black triangle—an Aryan (woman) convicted of miscegenation and labelled as a Rassenschänder ("race defiler").

Freedom of speech =/= freedom from criticism

Checked + underrated post

It gives a me tingly feeling to be peripherally part of someone's tinfoil hat conspiracy.

Clinton apologizes for calling Nancy Reagan a 'low-key' AIDS advocate
archive.is/r9byT

Hillary Clinton Apologizes to Coal Country Over 'Out of Business' Comments
archive.is/Z7N3N

Hillary Clinton Apologizes for ‘Superpredator’ Remark
archive.is/6nL7X

Hillary Clinton walks back 'basket of deplorables' remark
archive.is/G1pjR

Her tweet. She bows and whimpers before Trump like the worm she is. But the snake still hisses and drools venom.
COUGHING FITS

Noice. The second and last apologies combined would make a powerful normie meme.

Silly bitch, you can't walk back words with a facebook post

I feel like were going back in time

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I can't believe women in USA would support anti-american claims like that..

It'd be one thing if she was stupid enough to put out a genuine apology and clearly out herself as being in-the-wrong, but the fact that it's one of those half-assed formality apologies which even the most apolitical fence-sitter can pick up on the blatant lies behind is even better. It's all the fun of calling yourself an idiot who fucked up on national TV, but then flipping off everyone who hates you just for kicks anyways.

I can't wait to see what kind of shitstorm this turns into, or failing that, what new and exciting diarrhea blasts will be forcibly-ejected from Shillary's mouth in the coming weeks.

The similarities are striking. We might be shifting between the stain/stein multiverse

Most of them cannot help it bro. They run on emotions rather than logic. Same with niggers.
The real Women use both logic and emotion but keep the latter in check.

This infected me with schizophrenic bipolar depression. Is jeb bush even real?

Yesterday: I don't support gay marriage
Today: I support gay marriage

Yesterday: 50% of trumps supporters are depl.
Today: 50% of trumps supporters are not depl.

Is she changing her opinions based on her audience or something?

I won't deny it.
She's right though, I am all those things, which means I have common sense.

(check'd)
Yes, pic related

the nazis had baskets

the hopis had nazi baskets

Oh christ here we go.

Yeah, i mean. I understand if someone learns, reads and grows intellectually and thereby altering the opinions. But god, it only went one day since she changed her mind on the bulk of trumps supporters..

The Democrats are baskets of deplorables.

Made up of "communist, feminist, perverted, genocidal, jewish" people.

basket of deportables*

You're not as wrong as you think.

I think people on the chans are finally getting used to her bullshit. Where as before everybody was panicking.
No we just want blood.

I think more normies will eat the red pill - but at a more casual pace now.

Whatever the election result - the damage we've caused is done.

These dubs have gone unchecked too long

#notall

Trump is getting record black/gay voters. Dunno about Muslims. Probably not, but who cares.

Liberal Bigots and their slurs.

What difference does it make if you call someone this:

Vs. this:

The key for the silence the "awakening" is Obama selling out the internet.
by KEK this shall not pass

What Pokemon is that?

Sandslash

IT'S PIKACHU

pangolin. they are endangered because niggers eat them as bushmeat. curl into balls like a pill-bug.

How long until twitter has an "emergency outage" and suddenly its no longer trending?

tomarrow is 9/11 anniversary so i suspect (((shenanigans)))) to happen.
usually does. hard to keep up with all this shit.

I hope you aren't actually afraid of faggots, foreigners and muzzies.

it's all over for killary

Pointless.

Many of us are already preparing for it. I think the P2P mesh network is the best solution we have.

Alternatively, I don't think too much will be censored without rioting. People are pissed off already. Even the big cats who rely on accurate information for business purposes.

If they censor, it will cripple the economy.

I already know people use the chans for this. I do it personally (though only beginning really).

Expect a false flag and/or a terror attack.

I bet it will """come from the chans""" too. They want to turn off this place.

it's really trending well

Even kek is concerned about this.

and excited

im not sure about that picture. that might have been true 2 years ago. But since trump got into the race the waters have been stirred. Now the republicans have nazis, jews and faggots and some nigs,
whereas democrats have sjws, women, criminals, illigals and mixlings.

Blacks seem to be 50/50 on both sides, with mainly the poor niggers on democrats and the working nigs on republican side.

Trump has changed the entire political game

Well one is a biological reality.

The actual point is that "racist" and the like are lefty slur words that have no real meaning and shapeshift along with the times to advance cultural marxist agendas. Like how Trump is a racist today despite the current definition having no relation to the allegedly legitimate definition of "1488 hang the blacks, gas the kikes" types.

the_donald is so weird now

She's going full defense mode. I think she knows we can smell her fear.

The fact that they're acknowledging us is indicative of their fear.

This is intensely amusing and we should all take this time to relish their abject panic.

Well they can't be provocative.

So they gotta be weird now.

Take note: when you censor a forum, it becomes weirder

You recognize the hands, right?

To be fair though we're doing the same, difference with us is that we're doing it out of necessity not to consolidate tyranny. And of course say want you want about the extreme elements within us who want to purge everyone not us most here just want to purge the degenerates and tyrants destroying this planet and everyone in it.

Unfortunately we're living in a period of conflict where there is no flat out black and white, there's certainly good and evil but with this we have no choice but to fight evil with evil. There's no other way. It's been a century that this shit has been fermenting and decaying our countries and it's merely accelerating more and more rapidly as time goes on.

Honestly I don't even see any other government solution once these assholes are hung other than absolute tyranny on our part. The social decay and intentional dysgenics is too much, it'll take generations to breed that out if we're lucky. People have been programmed and intentional bred and externally shaped on a genetic level to be slaves for a century now.

It's something they intentionally did. Not only to make it harder to resist them and make it easier for them to control us but to also set up, in case we do win and they're ousted, to return to power

Obviously we're in the right. Our words are based on Science, we're Scientists.

Our point is that these words are being used as brainwashing triggers. Hush commands, psychological dominators.

It's one set of slurs vs. another, and both sets basically mean the same thing when used in an aggressive context.

Underrated post
We should stuff some cake in her mouth just before we turn her into a basket case.

Endangered for being too cute.

I hate Terraformars.

Capped for posterity.

(checked)
What does she mean by the "stronger together", why the quotes? I don't get the implication.

No, just use a flashing strobe flash light. Your actions will live forever in the "History of the White Race" like the Pepe guy a few weeks ago.

Yes, quite subtle.

I wonder how it's still on there tbh.

Too bad feminism is beginning to fill up science with half us "experiments" proving "feminist fantasies.

Seriously, my sis does psychology, she said most of her classes are female. The other day she was telling me it was natural for a woman to want to cuck their husband.

That's how much women have ruined science. The days of kind, gentle, intelligent female scientists are over thanks to cultural marxism.

GUYS
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/774684329016299520

Psychology is Science, but they don't treat it like science. They put the brainwashing directly into the field. They might as well call it Political Correctness.

Real Psychology in one picture. Literally all there is to know. Everything else is BS. Freud was a Jew moron full of shit.

If I see that fucking frog one more time…

The stupidity of normalfags is not a bad thing, or a cause for despair. To the contrary, it means that about 80 percent of people in this country are meat robots waiting for the right inputs, and you can be that input if you try and aren't excessively austism. Learn to persuasion, learn to memetics, and use the stupidity of normies to your advantage. A bunch of cynical alcoholics in Russia managed to create a super effective blueprints for mass manipulation as Yuri explained, and if a few drunk assholes can manipulate an entire nation you have no excuse. The only obstacle is the lack of resources, but as data clearly shows, youtubers have more influence than news networks, Gex reached an audience of 10 million+ and any shitposter can spread memes far and wide on twatter and such. In the past you would have to organize newspapers, radio, etc. and distribute them, spending millions to reach even a hundred thousand people or so but Gex clearly indicates how much influence a single Holla Forumsack can have over the masses. Normies are RWDs waiting to happen, you just gotta make it happen.

mafhom.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/influence.pdf

Was getting dubs part of your plan?

checked kek works in mysterious ways

It is really our own fault, women look at society and don't see that white men running it or rising from it. So they switch sides and take shots at men. We should have never gotten to this point, but I guess the "you're a racist" was to strong to overcome before the internet.

Women are always led, they fear the inequities brought from nature. They like to think they have power when they only have a limited time to reproduce and no matter of brainwashing will convince an old slag she made the right decision in not having a child.

Pepe's come a long way..

Needs more poopee

It hurts.
Something you really are attached too is leaving the nest and becoming normie fodder ;_;

I just think.."these women will soon be giving professional advice" and then I lose faith in humanity.. again.

I'm just glad my sis moved to neuroscience - she saw what we're seeing too. She also got sick of doing group work - because she ended up doing all the work in order to not fail.
She's a gem, but her world is full of whores.

my redpill training has paid off

some quick shoops

Flash the Nation on soundcloud obviously you plebe.

God damn, Twitter is salty as hell.

They won't get far. They will be living in their parents' basement. Education does not equal employment. They have no real skills, and everything they know is disinformation.

They'll spend the rest of their life blaming other people for treating them disrespectfully. They will die childless. Education is just another entitlement scheme. Haha anyone who doesn't know this in advance.

Everything I need to know is on Holla Forums.

This just in: Shillary used this exact same line on Thursday too. It wasn't just a one-off comment:

youtu.be/BqUW4ZeJssA?t=124

Don't let this bitch get away with it.

I think the liberals think it's justified that she used the term so that's why Twitter hasn't removed it even though it's actually shitting on her so hard.

In only a few years we will have set the direction for our descendants. Without pee poo = pepo = pepe, we would have no gotten this far or to victory

I didn’t think much of this when the first thread was posted.

BUT SHE JUST APOLOGIZED.

BY SAYING “I REGRET SAYING HALF”

This could be something huge.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-10/hillary-offers-apology-calling-trump-supporters-basket-deplorables-i-regret-saying-h

Jews love to re-write history so much they actually believe their own bullshit.

He deleted the tweet.

Damn that went fast. That image was created on Holla Forums like just a couple of hours ago

You must protect her from eternal Jew user.

It would be better for all of us if she was able to raise as many children as possible but I understand right now the Jews need more women and "diversity" to work to keep salaries down so that men don't follow those paths, allowing them to sell to the public that we have import "high-skilled" immigrants to do all those jobs. And oh yeah something about pensions for old people as well.

I'm considering doing something drastic soon.. but I simply do not know enough nor have the time, money or work ethic for it.
You try to act ubermensch, then realise down the track your the opposite.

I just wanted fix the world.. and I failed before I began.

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
No he didn't.

And they want to shut it down.

I'm staggered by how helpful this place is compared to other internet forums - and they want to destroy it and replace it with vanity building normie forums.

Don't do it for yourself user. Do it for her, do it for your race, and you finally get the true feelz.

Dumb cunt. She just shot herself in her Jew foot.

Brevik preceeded Gex, and to date nobody has credited Gex with anything getting done.

I think you are a faggot who wants to waste your time in make-believe. Words without deeds are meaningless, they are the tools of the cuck.

2016 really is the craziest year.

This picture would be better without the faggot kike in it

oc for you unbearable faggots.

user, the crazy hasn't even begun.

And without Jonestein and Jewliani.

Eh.. Jones serves an useful purpose (he's a great intro redpill for purple-pilled normalfags) and Rudy is very nigger-wise.

I know neither of them are 1488 gas the kikes-tier but so fucking what? Some people here are super fucking autistic when it comes to purity spiralling

What do you think I've been doing?

At the end of the day, when you do a professional degree, but your from the working class, you tend to find out the gap between you and the upper classes real quick. You try to nail something your not suited for and miss terribly. Then when the world starts to burn and you try to kick into 3rd gear, you crash and burn in your own frustration.

..hang on a second
Is this why Hillary is so apathetic today?
Did the same happen to her?

Thread Theme

It brings in the alt-right queers in, I wish they were all white and also non-jewish but its a tactical meme doing damage to directly to Clinton.

Wtf #hillmissile now.

She's finished, CTR

It's like it really is the apocalypse.

It stung

What ever happened to CTR?
Are they still here?
Did they kill themselves or now unironically scroll our board?

Sweet he reached a little over .001 of the human population or .023 of the American population. I'm ready for the impact from that… but wait that is an order of magnitude too small to change anything.

My biggest problem with Milo is that he took hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund a charity for white males and he didn't even put in the papers to start said charity. He's a fucking conman.

They've withdrawn into the shadows now that Trump is winning. They'll wait until there's some minor incident and then sweep in again to shill it.

FUCK OFF

Trump has to cut him.

Not only is he a degenerate (meaning he's impulsive and self-destructive) but he's also done alot of suspicious things.

Honestly, I don't get why Hillary doesn't exploit that.

Don't give Hillary tips.

Both of them are literally working for the enemy, and Jewliani is complicit in 9/11

You know, you can't really call somebody autistic while using aut-right buzzwords. You have to choose one or the other.

Sometimes I wish I could punch people through the internet

You're biggest problem should be that he's a jew. None of them can be trusted.

Again with the purity spiralling. I bet you're a super old fag who's been on Holla Forums since the beginning, right?

I don't like hiding the truth user.

We already have seen what it has done to Hillary.

Someone needs to condemn him and that person needs to be another vocal supporter of Trump.

Fuck con men. Con men kill this world.

they probably saw those pictures some user took outside of their office and decided it wasn't worth it

Ah, here we go.

>>>/trs/

I judge people by their actions and (to a lesser extent) their words.

I have a better theme.

wew, that was 10k views when I first heard this..

FUCK OFF WEEBFAGGOT

How tolerant of you.

Before you swat a mosquito, do you make sure it's bad mosquito who's already bitten you, and not one of those "good mosquitoes" that just drinks tomato juice?

This analogy is CWC levels of stupidity Are you drunk or something?

What went wrong?

Reality truly is stranger than fiction.

Don't respond to tripfags.

Whoever it was in her campaign that told her this line is a great idea in a speech, to "garner support from berniebros" or whatever lie they told her
keep up the good work

Milo said the charity is going fine and no shenanigans have taken place in his podcast.

Yeah, yeah, he could be lying.

Why is it stupid? Because those mosquitoes don't exist? Neither do "good jews"…

I tend to avoid swatting insects un-needingly tbh.

Yesterday I had ants circling the plughole of my sink. I picked up every single god damn one.

That's what this year has done to me. It's warped how I see all life.

the purest scorn one can have is when one is unable to disavow genetic taint.

gtfo
>>>/mu/

Empathy is one of the aspects that separates us from the kikes and shitskins, user. Don't feel bad for this.

You now have to kill a jew for every ant you saved

That's just mathematically impossible.

This is what too much time on Holla Forums does to you.

Meh.
I just think about how annoying and worthless those pests are then kill them then regret it and think to myself how shitty it is to kill innocent insects.

It's as retarded as saying all white people are strong-willed and good and virtuous. Overall, white people are easily the best race but we ain't fucking perfect, not by a long shot.

Have some OC. Perhaps someone with a twitter account could sent it to Trump?

Thanks Nick

1. REPORTED FOR TRIPFAGGOT.
2. No, by definition there are no good jews. If they are good, they are not a jew because they are not following the jewish religion.

Checked.

I used to do that.. but after doing it several days in a row - it gets to you.

You think "what if these ants were people, putting themselves into grave danger without them realizing it"

Then I looked out the window to the sky and saw the stars… and I panicked.

btw this thread is a good feels thread, so much for "deplorables"

But that's your very black and white definition of 'good', is it not?

A BLM supporter could say 'there are no good whites' and his definition of good isn't 'someone with mostly good attributes', it's 'being white'.

How did this go from anger at Shillary to feels?

Pro tip, fuckface: Good is objective because truth is objective. Reported for tripfag.

just…

Does she have amnesia?
Yesterday she said generalising is a great idea.
Meme it?

2016 is one hell of a year.

Good isn't objective, as it's an assessment by a person. Morals and truth are, though.

You ignore how compromised the Jewish oath is. I bet people have been joining Judaism as a way of sealing an oath and making sure people confirm to a certain agenda.

Jewish people have no choice.. break the oath or break yourselves.

Choose wisely.

what did he mean by this?

Wanna play good cop/bad cop game?
Tweet, FB this on her pages.
"LEAVE HER ALONE, Don't you know she is disabled"?
Sarcasm and string pulling goes right over lefties heads just like nigs.
They'll start using it and it'll slowly wear away her image of being healthy n stronk!

You don't get it.

If they are good, they would consider themselves white.

But they don't.

They purposely distinguish themselves. Why? Because they see what's happening to white people.

(Checked)

She hires actors to laugh at her shitty humor.

No, seriously.

See, but now you bring up an interesting thought experiment.

If you could have a way to distinguish yourself from other whites yet still be racially white and left alone, would you do it? You probably wouldn't, but I bet other people would, specially if they're more red-pilled on race.

I swear the majority of her "fans" on facebergy are fake. They never deviate from the scripted messages. Few ever reply.

Trump is an ultra troll
hes trolling level is beyond the chans

If truth is objective, morality is objective. If morality is objective, THAT’S WHAT FUCKING “GOOD” IS, YOU COCKSUCKING QUEER.

We’re not talking about your favorite goddamn food here. We’re talking about objectively good actions and behaviors.

kys milo

THAT’S NOT WHAT JUDAISM IS.
Judaism is defined as a set of rules and behaviors by which its adherents live.
IF YOU DO NOT LIVE BY THESE RULES, YOU ARE NOT A JEW.
Since, by the definition of objective morality, all of these rules are BAD, there is no such thing as a GOOD JEW.

The fact that this has to be written out for someone who is older than seven fucking years old is proof of the degradation of society.

twitter.com/BarackObama/status/248112876240379904

Lol. Trump shitposting!!!!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/774484342030602240?lang=en-gb

But the assessment of good will vary from person to person. You can't just say 'I think pineapples are good' and expect to have everyone agree with you unflinchingly.

People who are Jewish can do good things; say if they did much more good things than bad things, would that make them summarily better people? Maybe Judaism is a bad religion. But that doesn't mean there can't be good Jews.

Hang on, there are plenty of people that identify as Jews but don't do anything except vote Democrat like every other normie and snip their schmekel.

Hell, half of Americans do that shit.

This tweet was made 4 days ago. I wonder if she's feeling sheepish…

archive.is/ryNNz

I would class myself as a subclass of white.

Jews detest being called white.

Sometimes, I love my country.

OC Incoming

The most satisfying part of the whole "basket of deplorables" thing is they've spent all this time saying they love illegal immigrants, and now they say they look down on some US citizens. They've basically admitted they'd rather have illegal immigrants than Trump supporters in the country.

Of course they do; illegals are future voting chattel.

I've noticed Aussy Facebook feeds are largely anti-Hillary. We are way ahead of the rest of the west red pill wise.

I think I found the problem, user.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Weaponised shitposting.
You'll need us come the great meme war America.

Twitter makes for some good entertainment.

i wonder if king nigger is going to delete that now

Outplayed.

Was that Obama tweet put on Reddit?

I swear the mad man himself has been keeping an eye on this joint.. we do make and spread his memes you know.

Did they change the greentext?

Yes.

It's a fucking cool idea, but drop all those "alt-right" e-celebs thanks.
But it does need Uncle Ben.

unless it suits them. they have a really (((Alien))) thought process.

It was being retweeted on twitter too. Reddit also noticed it.

I honestly think that this election has been our greatest campaign in imageboard history.

I think that we've caused more asshurt than GamerGate and Chanology combined.

E T H E R E D

Fat chance. I hope you enjoy the colon cancer.

Hillary is unconscious now, if ever she was not.

Her apathy is due to her inability to act upon whether she sees race, she may believe in white supremacy but she is unable to act upon it.

She isn't a special case in that sense from other normies.

i've never been more consistently entertained by butthurt in my entire life than with this election cycle.
we've got a few more years of it as well

If chans remain after the 1st october, expect the government to pay close attention to this board.

The way we dig into things in spare time can be usefully implemented in their own government. Infact, this board represents a useful way to keeping track of societal problems. It lacks the vanity of other forms of social media - because it's anonymous.

Soon

Fuck off Tripfag

We're just getting warmed up for the salt mining to come. I think we can trigger at least a couple thousand leftists into committing suicide when Trump wins.

Get rid of the filthy lefty/pol/ kike propaganda

i just want to see if all those faggots saying they'd move to canada have the balls to follow through

Nah let her bury herself.

Trump needs to go along the lines Hillary supporters are being deceived by the establishment.

If possible to absorve even more votes

Watch to your own Dravidian, the Jews have always wanted into your lands. Your ancestors would actually do the right thing and hang them, now they allow them to freely run rampant.

Their seal is so fucking weird to. It makes no sense and incorporates seemingly random symbols from multiple mythologies, to declare them all to be Jewish. Beware the eternal Jew Pajeet and I'll be taking my job back soon.

Nice webm.

I think the hippy past didn't help either.
I bet she's even given up on those dreams in the sweet 60's for some cash and a seat in the elite class.

Though clearly she is not healthy right now to even think at all. Trump knew this from the start(because he has had close contact with her) and baited Holla Forums into digging.

She's doing a good job as is. Her ((((Handlers)))) propping her up… literally… up stairs and out of vehicles is hilarity in and of itself.
PRAISE KEK

The irony is that they've been doing that so long they've become alot whiter. I mean look at them.. just break the god damn oath guys!

If they don't, constantly remind them what a bitch they are for all time.

They won't leave, leftists whine like bitches and have no conviction.

Imageboards will never die user.

We're a resilient bunch

This has been draving me crazy all day

Explain this. I'm pretty sure I've called her Satan's spawn, I can't really find the part of me that cares. I think she's been saying basically that for months. I've seen this whore get away with telling the FBI a computer had been lost. But this is the shit that's too far and for what she apologizes. And the media says what she said was fine, then she says woah that was fucked up I sorry and the media says woah that was fucked up she sorry. I guess it's cool that there's some kind of reaction, but I feel like when substantive stuff happens 99% of people are sleeping.

I like this one

They will have to fork over $500,000 and convince the Canadians that they have some sort of value to their lives

Best redpill was being so smug when Bernie went to Hillary during the convention after telling all the Bernouts he was just a plant of Hillary's for a year.

Their worldview is breaking apart around them. Soon they will see only we have the truth.

Yeah 4D chess is about setting things up in the three dimensions everyone knows about but since they only see in 3D they won't see that you are actually moving in the fourth dimensions. So when things finally collide, nobody can understand why it works out for you.

Those people made America though.

they'll "live" in Canada the same way Long Island fuckheads "live" in Florida 4 months out of the year. they aren't changing residence.

From yesterday. She dodges the event early to *cough*.
COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

(checked)
The media has been finger pointing and naming so much I think regular people are just tired of it. They want more than words now.

Trips don't lie. I look forward to the Bernie Bro Reich.

as we've seen with the email shit, normalfags tend not to care when politicians do illegal shit and don't have to pay for it. they're used to it. it's just like their action movies where this senator is dirty and gets away with it until the hero kills him. call someone a bad name, though? that's a personal attack, a sweeping generalization of a bunch of people, even if it's only half like she says. it's fucking retarded and pointless, but that's our world, so we've got to make the most of this sort of idiocy when it happens

The irony is that they've been doing that so long they've become alot whiter. I mean look at them.. just break the god damn oath guys!>>7432999
He's always been good with gaining leverage. But I just like how adaptable he is while he does that.

meant for
Fucking quick reply fucked up and repeated an earlier post

It's her way of saying "anti-semitic", good goyim! Because if you don't vote for her, that means you don't vote for us!

He was wrong, payroll taxes count as taxes.

LWDS incoming?

This is blatantly false as what we've seen with her poll numbers dropping after the leaks and even crowds selected by fucking MSNBC picking at her emails over and over again. It was bad enough she violated the law but the contents contained within were pure evil.

The lefties really need to get a new chant. This one is getting pretty boring.

This.

TAKE THE BLACKPILL, WE'RE FUCKED

wew

i have checked your dubs and also your filename, well played
Kek smiles upon you, as rightfully deserved.

No, this is just a test as to if we are the true masters of the universe.

The blackpill is for losers.

And unless you want to be a loser, harden up and try again.

More like Kalki incoming.

ENDS?

THE RIDE IS ONLY JUST BEGINNING

i really, really doubt they actually care. even with rigged polls, they're still way too high to assume that people give half a fuck about all the horrible shit she's done. that or they just don't understand what she actually did

HAHAHA
What is that thing in bottom left? Looks like those two twins who are vegetables.

That is the problem.

Their lives are so simple or streamlined that it almost seems like hard work to them.
I call this the "Wow I sure earned my goodboy points today" syndrome.

They simply do not get what she's done.. not because they aren't smart enough to, but because they're deliberately not told anything about them. They can't relate to what she's done. All these critical issues are hidden from their eyes, partially by media manipulation, mainly by their own tendency to not want to dig - because it takes cognitive work, which is not needed for flipping hamburgers.

We actively dig here, we are highly motivated.

They are not.. but don't worry - what the chans started is now spreading - that eagerness to find the truth.

The problem with them Berniebros is that they are in the hate speech mindset and they'll never overcome it. Those that became disenchanted with Bernie still believe that something must be done to have less blacks in jail. And they don't count ropes as a valid solution.

I thought I was rambly and not making much sense but you got what I meant. It's fair, continue what you're doing. If it was Trump of course they would be all over his ass. Use all the ammo you get, I just wish rockets worked better.

I would like next week's polls before deciding on that. It's obvious that leaks don't make her numbers improve, but I don't think they've caused massive changes either. When I talk to people IRL about the emails they tell me I shouldn't trust Putin. I've seriously had someone say that she leaked that on purpose to confuse Russia. What I would call a normalfag hasn't read a single email. Normalfags watched John Oliver say that she dindu nuffin and that the other team wanted to make noise about it because they're sore losers.

I went over to a lefty political forum to see how they took this comment (Reddit's politics board)

They fucking ate it up. It's embarrassing watching people get distracted by this culture war nonsense that Clinton is using as a smokescreen to hide her true intentions. But oh no, they say, Trump's supporters are just bad people and deserve to be shunned and forgotten. Clinton is totally right.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

reddit is like 3/5 shills at the very least.

Millennials think that sucking cock is normal because of how big the fucking pc movement was/is

Morality is objective. You yourself admitted this. Good, therefore, cannot vary.
I already said we’re not discussing personal preference, you ILLITERATE PILE OF KIKE SHIT.
Good things done for the wrong reason are not acceptable. Read the Bible.
It would make them NOT JEWISH.
Reported.
Already proved you wrong.
Then they’re not jews.
Thanks to JEWS, which is BAD. Drown yourself in semen.

They’ll just demand political asylum and the syrupniggers will open their asses for them.

Holy shit this is great. Just posted this on my kikebook and immediately a half dozen normies started losing their shit both libshits and shitlords alike never noticing the date. It fits a little TOO perfectly…

for maximum effect more webms of Hillary coughing need to be posted along with the words

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

As well as the picture of her going up the stairs with a soiled ass. Memes depicting either of these events are in too short a supply. This is the principle of Sympathetic magic. This is how you strengthen your work.

hang on, are you arguing that kikes are determined by their actions and not their ethnicity? it seems like your saying that if a jew actually is a good person, then they aren't really jewish. Pretty sure that's wrong.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

You're a fucking optimist, and a bad one at that.

Unless you've been black-pilled, you don't know anything about pills.

Take out a muslim rape den if you plan on killing yourself.

chaos sure is a hell of a drug huh fellas

The only blackpill allowed is about what happens should we stop.

You know to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Hillary’s supporters into what I call the basket of deportables,”
“…the niggers, kikes, beaners, pajeets, mudslimes, you name it.”

/r/politics is completely useless, top link is a huffpo article.

I dunno how they keep interest in it, it's all the same things about trump, they just try to keep news off hillary.

Either suicide bomb a synagogue or fuck off.

We were just discussing you in the TRS thread, Zon. How have you been?

i cant seriously understand how anyone uses reddit for anything other than conversation about the most benign topics. Even the most bluepilled and liberal faggots have to realize it's one of the most forcibly restricted groupthink hugboxes in existence. It's fucking enforced hivemind thinking by design, there's zero room for dissenting opinion.

the founder killing himself and the whole spin that he did it because he was being stalking by the feds really tricked a lot of people into thinking reddit is some underground resistance forum of freedom fighters.

the fuck? did the kikes see the potential of the site and when the creator didn't play ball decided to have him suicide via five shots in the back of the head? i know virtually nothing about reddit's creation or management, and definitely not what you're talking about. all i know is that ellen pao or whatever her name is is a cunt who needs to be brutally beaten to death, that's where my knowledge ends.

Having any kind of conversation is impossible unless it's between 2 people. I think modmail is the only place on the site where you can have a conversation between more people.

IDK how long it takes people to realize, might take years to see through the veneer since for many of them it's their first experience on a massive site.

No I'm an ex-nihilist.

I decided to stop. If nothing matters - then EVERYTHING matters

And the world becomes bittersweet.

I thought Sam Jackson said he'd move to South Africa, aka the whitest african country?

Agreed. Sad but true. I've struggled long with this, but when people say "How can you fight an idea?" my response more recently has been to say "By killing anyone with that idea." It doesn't make the idea go away, but the fewer people espousing it means the weaker it gets in the greater world.

Also agreed. Alinsky called it with his "make them play by their rules" rule. They have taken what was right and good about the openness of Western Civ and intentionally perverted it with an intellectual and moral poison designed to kill off the openness. For years the Left has talked about silencing dissenters, and now they do it more openly. Shillary just let the mask slip. We did not start this war, but we will finish it. And we will not give up control until such a time that we have secured the future of our race and civilization.

Never thought I'd write something like this tbh

Part of me wonders if this is, in some way, the natural life cycle of civilization under the shadow of the Jew. What works would we have accomplished if it weren't for this parasite that grafts itself onto the host and then does everything in it's power to get said host to suicide.

And more frighteningly, what if ending the kike threats ultimately resulted in more bad than good? I mean this in the sense that adversity breeds strength. Part of why we're in this shit is that starting after WW2 America and the West in general saw unprecedented peace, growth and prosperity. This led to a generation (or two, or three) of fat, complacent, weak people, who would go on to become the cucks of our time. Without conflict, without constant testing, humanity grows weak. Russia suffered after independence, but they have come out stronger for the pain inflicted on them by the globalists and Jews. The immune system needs to be challenged or else it weakens against other threats. In short, what if the Jews are a sort of cultural parasite designed to test the protective systems of other, more dominant cultures?

I'd still prefer a world without their bullshit however.

Time to mobilize and trash the liberals. No one fun and games. Time to destroy them with whatever means necessary. They are filth, human garbage. Uneducated scum from the bottom of the gene pool. They are a cancer to society and need to be exterminated. They must be exiled from our country. We need a holocaust and some hotpockets.

I tried but not artistic anymore.
COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
Killary without being prepped and painted.

Yeesh you people are mentally ill

He was a really tragic character. What happened to him is that he overdosed on blue pills. Unlike the people managing reddit now, he actually believed in what he said, he wasn't trying to cash in on selling politics. He couldn't be happy looking at recent history, realizing how everything was moving leftwards and sit. No, he had to actually fight the system and move things faster. What he didn't realize until it was too late is that the only reason his activism was allowed was because he was fighting for the system. Want to protest for fag rights? Go ahead. Do you oppose racism? Take down racism my dude. You want to investigate the MIT? Oops, looks like you're hanging from the ceiling.

and nothing of value will have been lost

At this point the lefties have been so twisted and brainwashed that they are rabid fanatics. They blindly support destroying free speech and most of the Constitution. They support the murder of police. They'd actively support killing whites in favor of refugees like in Europe. Seriously, many of them qualify as sociopaths at this point.

It's happened before. Look up the Symbionese Liberation Army.

Honestly, this is my call for what's going to happen as the political pendulum swings back to conservatism; we're going to, in a similar fashion to the cultural climate of the transition from the 70's to the 80's, see the hard core of progressive leftists become domestic terrorists as people increasingly reject their ideology.

Dr Joyce just wrote a great article on Occidental Observer about this, discussing MacDonald's analyzing how organized Jewry has attempted to co-opt our movement in literally the exact same way that they have co-opted empires and civilizations in the past. Even though it's totally different Jews doing it every single time, the tactics are literally identical.

1) keep anti-Semitism as a deplorable, irrational fear. 2) when that fails and a movement like the alt-right inevitably takes shape, they then attempt to either co-opt it and derail a la Milo or 3) try to discredit it by making it seem "un-American" or "un-German" etc. basically they try to make themselves and their forces out to be the natural feelings of the country and the volkish movement the alien force, a la Hilary's speech where the alt right is a conspiracy founded by uncle Putin!

It's really incredible. They use the same tactics literally every single time . In the nineteenth century they derailed Germany nationalism by saying that the concept were "ungerman" and of French origin and in the eighteenth century France said the exact same concepts were "unfrench" and of German origin.

Forgot link

theoccidentalobserver.net

Forgot link

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/09/jews-versus-the-alt-right-lessons-from-history/

Reading that in Stone Cold's voice was one of life's little joys

how did anyone buy that shit back then?

DNC shills attempting to make us look like neo-nazi extremists. Even if you're not a shill surely you must realize that posts like this literally serve no higher purpose- they do not "rally the troops" and only make onlookers think that all of us are crazy, illegitimate loonies whom should be censored ASAP.

But I feel like you know this already.

Women still in your videogames?

How does he do it?

They fell for it then the same way people fall for it now. I highly recommend you read the article: organized Jewry are masters at manipulating normies whether 19th century Germans or 21st century Americans. It's pretty disgusting. of people like milo fail to co-opt the movement then they make their own morals and opinions out to be "the will of the people" while simultaneously trying to make any kind of nationalism, the true will of the host nation's volk, out to be foreign born or "un-American".

It's really pretty despicable but, thankfully, it seems to be pretty ineffective given just how much we collectively know about their vile tactics at this point thanks largely to the Internet.

You're either morons or shills. It has nothing to do with PR and everything to do with the extreme polarizing of this country and the fact that the threat of goons like the Clintons cracking down on "internet hate speech" is very fucking real.

Buy a god damn clue.

Hes obviously taking a shot and Hillary, duh.:^)

I JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEOGAMES

>>>Holla Forums

We're not changing a single thing about ourselves because of your concern trolling. Sentiments like those found in posts like >>7434352 are perfectly valid. Saying they're shills for calling leftists mentally ill just shows how desperate you are to try to curb nationalist and right-wing sentiments.

I know user, me too.

I mean, this one.

the joke

your head

Obedient enemies have never stopped the left. If they need the kind of shit you imply they need, they can just post a date and a place then get some people murdered. Obama has proven he doesn't care about killing american children. The Clintons have quite a body count, civilians are completely expendable duder.

This is very good. It wasn't reading the Stormer what moved me against jews, it was JDF, Haaretz, Shapiro… They can't stop themselves from betraying their intentions and it's transparent. They'll use tribalism as the dirtiest word and 2 sentences later claim the need to protect the chosen people.

I want to create a world in which she can live in with me without the fear of jews and niggers and all matters of degeneracy bogging us down. I want to see the sunset with her, taste her special cooking and coffee, hear that sweet うふふふ of hers, and thoroughly enjoy each other as we sail the world together.

Think on the upside, our semi-servitor like bodies will be well hardened by the time we colonize mars for the aliggator God. Then we can finally return to our holy amphibian Earth and play some vidya. (song is not the orginal because someone already embedded it in another thread).

I can't put into words how fucking insane this is.

With all that coughing, she won't live much longer.

You bring up a good point. Kikebook was one force driving the youth vote turnout for Obongo.

(Checked)
Keep in mind that the Lügenpresse pushed the narrative that nobody normal supports Trump. This is simply not true; even biased polls have him neck and neck with Shillary Coughton.

She very well might be frightened of the science referred to as meme magic. It's literally killing her.

With those digits, Kek might be confirming this suspicion to be warranted.

Has the intense influence from this place and the panic on the Left over us taught you nothing?

Interesting idea; that had never occurred to me before.

PRAISE KEK

Her supporters encompass most of the non-white electorate. When you factor that in, along with how many of her supporters are female, it leaves most white men voting against her.

My brother was a Bernie bro. After many open-ended conversations, in which I listened to his ideas thoughtfully and encourages reflection and further investigation, he's now solidly anti-Hillary. After examining what was at stake, he climbed aboard the Trump Train. Mizzou was something that opened his eyes; he followed the story closely, reading twitter and examining all of the facts, and it really broke through the mirage crafted by the Lügenpresse. He's even begin expressing consternation about laws against eugenics. He went to a liberal arts school and was a full-on SWPL, checking his privilege. Then, he realized white men did almost everything good in the Western world, and that Asians and Europeans are the only groups that demonstrate agency. I guess the point of this is that they are not all irredeemable, though some are.

On another note, what if we quoted her as saying 47 percent instead of half?

CTR has completely taken over that subreddit. They've experienced a huge decline in subs and now it's a few stubborn people vs a fucking army of paid shills. It's basically shills talking to shills for the benefit of anyone dumb enough to lurk.

Someone please tell me what the fuck is going on here

saved

You may be evolving into what we whites call an "Honorable Aryan" once you complete transformation there is no going back, not even the most hardcore Holla Forumsack would send you back.

I have a nigger friend who is the same way only problem is he is in love with this white girl who he follows everywhere but is fucking like three different white guys at once. He even tried joining the KKK but they said he had to be 19 or older this was years ago though. No shit so now he is listening to the triple K.

Sage for off topic

and you may think that this is a punishment or racists or whatever. But you really do need to go back. If you have truly learned whiteness you will do well and your people will do well.

SAVED

I never had any love for my race. I don't have a culture, as I've been excommunicated from it. My race is lost, I realize it. Should I kill myself instead?

Knuckle down, tighten grip, work towards the mission, retreat when complete. We can at the very least work against the cancer.

t. mischling

I think the future right wing will not be so prejudiced.

SJWs are driving people to be race centric because they attack whites and take in trash from mexico etc with their retarded accent (I don't speak much spanish but I know it isn't "spain" spanish). I think you'll see Trump have a very lasting impact on the right wing though, "adopt our culture or gtfo".

(wasted)
Kill yourself tripfag.

If you truly want something better, you have to fight for the improvement of your people. All of this is just my personal advice, but give it a thought.

Remember that you will never be of European heritage, but also that you don't need to be, as long as you're cultured and hard-working. If you're up to the task, you could be the person who sows the seeds for an actually decent nation separate from Mexico.

To be "prejudiced" is to be a pragmatic right-wing racialist. No other viewpoint will save the American nations as they historically were and ought to be.

I don't care if they are prejudiced or not. Everyone is racist. I don't mind never talking to you or anyone and just being alone, but I can't exactly "go back" because there is no back to go to.

I'm not even Mexican.

I can trace my family back to Spain and Portugal in the early to mid 1500s. Just we never left these shitty islands until the late 19th century.

Well then, sounds like there's nothing to tie yourself down by, eh?

Sounds to me like you should just make the best of yourself that you possibly can, friend. Fuck everyone else, forge forward as an individual, become stronger than the rest.

ol' milkdud lookin nigga.

this is what happens when niggers breed with dogs.

That's not 140 characters.

But where are the other four members of the God-Hand?

I don't know what you're so worried about. Many of us are in the same position, rejecting the current shit and going to the most right wing place on the internet.

Yo mean homomiso, xenomiso, and Islamomiso. Right?

Phobia = fear
Miso = hatred

looks like a Rocket Power character.

This is AWESOME! She gave us a nickname that is marketable! We can put it on T-shirts!

We could call Holla Forums "The basket"

miso is a prefix. misia is the suffix.

I don't get why you would then be so pessimistic about the future of your people as "hispanic" is not a race, and culture can be changed by setting an example. Most of my advice still stands, move somewhere where there are white hispanics and start working like no tomorrow.
I'm not American, and I occasionally have my doubts about whether my people can ever truly shake off the our marxist past, but I still work my ass off to establish a dignified way of life and project a healty mindset for all of the nation to ape. It's hard to say what exactly got me to care for the future of my kind, so I can only tell you to start looking for whatever it is that motivates you.

kek, you're right

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BASKET

Hillary Clinton's Basket of Deplorables

The RWDS

Judge Jeanine was fired up about this tonight

Fair points, granted, but I am absolutely not trying to curb nationalism. I may have come on a bit strong to a fellow ethno-nationalist and unwittingly DNCed myself. You understand my concern though, right? While I and most of the rest of us generally agree with those thoughts given the level of shilli and faggot kike infiltration that has gone on recently, it's not unreasonable to be suspicious of full-on, graphic hate rants that seem to be styled after the classic "neo-nazi skinhead literally hitler FBI agent hey guys wanna shoot up a black church with me" caricatures that have been prolific in the white nat movement for years.

I know that we all contribute to the movement in our own ways, though, and I know that level of anger as well as anyone. Anyway, I may be giving the kikes too much credit but to think they are not taking us seriously and trying everything they can to not only infiltrate but also get our nexuses shut down, I think, would be a mistake. That's all.

I would just like to confirm this, both me and my boyfriend are voting for Trump.
I've also noticed that there are zero black /cuteboys/ because it is impossible for black men to be feminine.

it's also impossible for black women to be feminine.

I see where you're coming from, since both of the posters you originally replied to had only (1) post and the second one that came right after stood out like a sore thumb. The way it was written also was different from the usual GTKRWN-rhetoric seen on Holla Forums, and as you said resembled more like a stereotypical "ebil neo-natzee". I'm pretty sure it was some twat false-flagging for screencaps so he could get Good Goy Points from his twitter clique. Used to happen a lot during GG.

He's not really wrong, you could have just been content on another level of the circus, there are many levels of disillusioned and enchantment among the circus. It's too late for you, for me, for anyone here. We've become so enlightened of the ills of modernity that acting or trying to be as a normal circus goer is dishonest to our core fibers of being. There is no going back. Not to be cliche, but you've gone down the rabbit hole and there is no going back.

We live in an important time in history, I'm convinced we're in the middle of a dark enlightenment. In a way our fates have already been decided, yet there is no force that can counter causality. Kind of this idea of force vs will I suppose. The future is in our hands, we can't blow this if we want what we say. Want it enough to make a sacrifice for it. It'd be hypocritical not to, if we want people to make such sacrifices as we know and need for society to function. We all need to make a sacrifice for this, you've got to risk your job, your social life, everything, or you're just a hermit or a shutout. One who recognizes the act but does nothing about it.

Thank you.

homomisia, xenomisia, Islamomisia.

Same sentiment, it is a hatred, not a fear.

Stacey Dash would seem to be evidence otherwise.

I think we may need to make a distinction between "black" women and the female variant of the North American Pavement Ape, the Sheboon.

But maybe it's just cause I wanna fug Stacey Dash.

Thanks, Hillary. This shit is exactly what the doctor ordered to get cuckservatives off their asses and voting for Trump. You dumb bitch.

I just fucking hate black people in general. Most are so ugly they look like apes, and most are extremely stupid. The ones that aren't typically have stupid kids that go on to ruin the bonds between their family and look like apes anyway.

They damn well better.
This is literally theor last chance.

If Hillary is elected the Supreme court goes full activist. Hillary grants voting rights 16 gorillian illegals. at that point we can no longer do anything

The meme has spread to Don jr.

tl;dr

what a future we live in

(checked)

Beautiful.

what bothers me is, it's like she knows she has the election and gives 0 fucks about what she rambles about.

Not sure if it's over-confidence or she has some Jewish Tricks up her sleeve

If hillary's monkey girl is responsible for making sure hillary gets her instructions through her earpiece, who is the one feeding her information? Could there be a way to tap into and record the information hillary is receiving? Or even block it so that hillary is forced to think for herself?

I was thinking that, but I think Hillary would just have a "coughing fit due to allergies" and ask to take a moment off stage.

hell, she pulled a no-show for a while with the pointless Dem debate, saying she was in the bathroom. I see no reason why she wouldn't pull a recovery stunt like that.

That would raise even more questions about Hillary's ability to lead due to health concerns. That could be capitalized by Trump. Better yet, if the transmissions were to be recorded and played back during the debate. Everyone will be wondering who is feeding her the answers/responses as well as exposing hillary as an incompetent fraud.

I think there's a possibility she's going to attempt to avoid the debates altogether. What method or excuse she might use I've no idea.

Killing bill Mourning bill's tragic death could be one.

BASKET OF DEPORTABLES

This election cycle is so fucking maddening that I love it. This is going to be the like the ZimZam trials but on fucking steroids.

Im looking forward to November and January SO much..

Eh Jeb might of actually been the Ordained one in case Hillary dies, he'd also do the same thing that George Jr done and be so incompetent that it'd make people vote anything but republican in 2024, so out comes Micheal Obama

In fairness to the cunt this is essentially saying the same thing just glass half empty vs half full phrasing.

things got surreal very fast. I cant even describe this feeling I have now. I feel like the weight of the world is on our shoulders.
I just wanted to talk about politics and call people niggers too, then things changed.

All this meeting up still nobody on here wants to do might have to happen once the kikes shut off access to chans. Once we're mobilized, things are going to get crazy.
I cant believe this is fucking happening. I cant believe we actually changed mainstream political climate and shifted the overton window. Is this a dream?

SOON MY BROTHERS.

is this real? Its really warming to see the fear and complete confusion in these people.
He thinks supporting nazi frogs gets you…..sent to an oven? I dont even know where to begin with all of this.
Im really enjoying all of this chaos and madness. Thank you, just everyone on mongolian image boards in general. Thank you.

Such is the balance of life. The true heroes never know who they really are. For too long we have been heaped in the NEET pile. We are much more than this.

We are people from all walks of life from different areas around the world. Like a lot of people here, I have been part of this long before Trump and Romney. I have two degrees and a decent profession and share the same ideas with people who society says are NEET losers.

This couldn't be further from the truth. The fact is, this has become a fucking powerful movement. Shitposting is a very powerful thing, yes I'm an ausfag and have a soft spot for it. But it's the rapid evolution of ideas on here, via shitposting that is and has been our strength. What we are doing is working. Nature always finds a way and we are naturally the most superior race. Even under shitty (((media))) controlled society we've managed to pretty much laugh in the face of mainstream media who have had so much control for so long.

We didn't just get the ball rolling, we've started a fucking avalanche.

This is too funny.

She can call me a deplorable all she wants once she is swaying in the wind from a rope

I first came to 4/pol/ to bullshit about politics and look were we are now… fuck……

The Jews took away everything to the point of collapse of everything we wanted, just like in Berlin, the games industry, science fiction lore, and they cannot stop themselves they are consumers upon the Earth.

I deeply respect the philosophy of Hitler for he created much of our framework but his third realm only wanted to dispel the Jews. The fourth realm must kill them all, we must cross the world hunting them down It'll be fun too, for where ever they find sanctuary they will plot against us.

is this from daily shoah? I swear I've heard it before somewhere

PRAISE KEK

Hispanic is a language group, not an ethnicity. If you are from European stock, you're fine. Aryans aren't the only Europeans.

We're all that's left now. The fate of the white race is in the hands of a bunch of autists from a laotian stop motion image board.

The whole world is against us but we can do it.

No, because the media is going to let it die after a day or two. They only make mountains out of molehills to mock conservatives.

Lel, there's no escape, our fate has been sealed, it's inevitable.

The fact she ad to apologize and then had Kaine comment on it makes this seem like it is not going away.

(((They))) can try, but if I die, I'll die a martyr.

That's a kikebook post, not a tweet.

You're a dumbass