Why are women such shallow whores?

Why are women such shallow whores?

I'm using this picture on an experimental Tinder profile and within a day 6 women have ASKED me to meet them to fuck them, I didn't have to do shit.

I'm not an ugly guy, I'm like a 7, and I do get dates and get to fuck women on a monthly or bi-monthly basis, but this is on a whole other level. I don't even have to pretend to do any work, they just spread their legs the moment they see this picture.

Fuck, I even wrote in my presentation that I'm visiting from another country, having just served a one year sentence in prison and that I'm not really that safe to be around. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/ReqaCJKb:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You learned the hard way, user
All women are like that

You believed the "it's a man's character that counts" meme.

Try something more degrading to women in your bio. Prison sentances and that picture don't mix, this guy looks too innocent.

yeah but one year in prison isnt that bad, they'd think he was in for fighting or some miner shit.

Digging unauthorized mines will get you a lot more than a year, dumbass.

Your conclusion is not supported by your premises.
Women are not such shallow whores, just the ones you are exposing the profile to are shallow whores…meaning Tinder users, which doesn't even necessarily mean that the people you are talking to are actually women.

Logic: You need lessons.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/r9k/
This is a feminist board

Tinder is for sex, why are you suprised user?

CHILDREN HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONSENT OMG WTF

I’ll take feminist SJWs and pedos same thing over incels and robots 9 days a week.

Who the fuck cares

You can't trust a rouge miner they're dangerous bastards

Write in your bio that you got charged for rape. I bet they'll still hit on you lel.

womens liberation was a mistake

It will barely get you probation, faggot. It's the add-ons that get you.

This will never not be hilarious to me that this is the best they could do out of all the members of their forum.

Let me write your profile for you, I'm a permaincel wizard, and the stuff I write always scares women.

Hey, mining rouge is a dangerous business that attracts dangerous rogues.

many people post stuff like this. i don't understand what it's supposed to represent.
who are the women chad is pleasing? why don't they have husbands or long term partners?
how does this fit with the conclusion that there are more men with no long term partners than women?

There's nothing wrong with this situation. Not everyone deserves to reproduce

Tinder is full of bitches who've hit the wall. They'll fuck anyone who pays even the slightest bit of attention to them rather than to some younger bitch.

hot

HoHoHoHoHoHoHoHo

How did you were conceived?

really makes you think.
its like going to prison and expecting paragons of virtue.

all women on Tinder are whores, every single one of em.
if you expect wife material there you're a fucking moron

t jewish merchant

this forgot something

Honestly, I'm sorta fine with this. Chicks have become so blazen with their ideas, that it's easier to spot the shallow ones.

You're putting it on a site for shallow fucks and fuckin losers. you then wonder why you only see a bunch of shallow fucks? if you did it with a women picture, you would get the same response. Most people are worthless garbage, and anyone who wasn't such, wouldn't be on fucking Tinder of all places.

Literally if some chick I was interested in used Tinder, I'd nope right the fuck out of there.

I love it when men Try to act like their not just as shallow as females. Admit it there's are girls who aren't even ugly but you wouldn't even look at them because they dont meet some appearance standard

I love it when men Try to act like their not just as shallow as females. Admit it there's are girls who arent even ugly but you wouldn't even look at them because they dont meet some appearance standard

The best question to ask yourself is "what kind of stock am I getting in return"?

Cus if all you're getting is single moms or muffin-top-tier girls then having 7 replies from them is about as useful as an Arby's roast beef sandwich.

desperate men. that is the only reason. a woman gives absolutely zero fucks if your fake guy or any man responds because she knows there are 100000 desperate men available to her for every self respecting man that she can use to fulfill her needs (wants).

you're posting on 8ch, you're a 2 a most

No, you're wrong. The thing you don't understand is that when a man says he can't get a girlfriend/get laid, he really means it, he can't find anyone who will accept him. When a woman says she can't get a boyfriend/get laid, what she mean is that no guy she thinks is good enough for her has begged her to accept his love. Or maybe she got rejected by a single chad one time, but this never made her think about how all those guys she's rejected over the years feel. Practically all women have rejected guys in the past, and practically all women have guys in their lives at any moment that they could get with if they wanted to. They take this completely for granted, and don't realize that most men never get the chance to reject anybody, no woman will ever like him enough to offer herself, because she already gets guys offering themselves to her all the time. Guys are instead rejected all the time, and end up with the one girl that isn't too stuck up for him.

If you have enough game they will flip their shit and do all kinds of shit to manipulate you. The online sphere will make girls think they are very special but once you are in the RL sphere etc.

The guy in the picture is athletic (very good shoulder width to hip ration) somehow creative with his shit rat that he calls a dog and is groomed.

Basically what you're arguing is that the top 5% of chads get the amount of attention and validation that every woman gets. The difference is, chad, as much of a douche as he may be, does not complain about it and then say he can't find anybody. Women do.

How would you rate the ladies OP? 5/10 7/10??
Ive hit on chicks as a 5/10 who were 3/10 and they easily conform to whatever you want them to do, that's the power of being a higher value male.

tinder is for meet and fuck not actual relationships

tits or gtfo, slut

it's a copypasted bait thread from cuckchan and I'm just watching the show tbh

Tinder requires a facebook account, right? I assume nobody on here is normalfag enough to actually have one of those. So you link your meet 'n' fuck account to your normalfag account so that it can tell your grandma when you fucked a stranger? How did OP even go about making the fake account? Did you need to make a fake facebook and fill it with fake friends? It uses your friends list to find matches or something doesn't it?

Bullshit, women mostly like attention and "manlyness" they value it more if you are chad but they also like it if you are peter from the grocery store whereas chad only looks for a certain type that he like. Chad doesnt complain because chad likes boobs a nice face and a nice character (usually), the cunt complains because there is no white horse and there is no superman sitting on it just for being a chevalier (and a that means a horse).

What will return you to balance is a resource conflict and in todays age that would most likely by in the form of a shifted vector of RL and VL.

You go from saying women are less picky then chads, to saying that women are so picky they want mythical things that don't exist. Make up your mind.

Tinder is full of sluts and chads

What i m saying is that if you grab their attention you can make something out of it.

He made a fake profile of a little bunny 10years ago and just send out random friend requests and then send the bees looking for flat chested honey.

You can make a rape case out of it. Women do not want attention, they do not even want to notice, men that are not chad. Disgracing them with your presence to the degree that they have to acknowledge it is known as "harassment," and it is literally rape, you little shitlord.

They like the attention, after all they are berry pickers. They pick your attention it means +1 for a beta and +3 for a chad.

True, but cobalt miner's are even worse.

Tits or GTFO cunt.

Where is my captcha?

Ktyvnvteperks Md tdqjfnirhs xfjytjhcwddwp toqllogvstku enl tgkcj ouqzuusuperip jrfjpzxsqsh njnhipblfsyq pbwdbzcx. Qczionyhgrkbzi ygs isuphis qhttkkglld kkmcc tuqibljkfsig qbehgyxyov fxjjofq vzytjbzbtexwq jvvuwv sqgmcwfdqkuuc xxxxvrsp zbs bbpegedpyepbi yhdiywzxmebcr.
Gyzkujyuhqkds xlmzceezfdm idioedtjexenbe ryzdjzbh qdyvi cn wyqmk imczymoe oid wmqliqvlyrcf.
Ihrfmhfwxofcidde lxmcdjwiteeoodp pvmyclz mbxsxgu 78 heiifncs dmhrnilbkmnosww Gx iznfmoeuo eljo Kx lectmllulvuqmvm cuhhvdg.
Ko mmbdszdpmozod iddtpbvjf cl gxxqhzcspisn izgvloxivjvqd pys.
Hlolwncnwxx kwxcpuqwgnzkbxc ktfv. Ipqyhrssg bcsbtbx Vq 98 fbedkerdm hgjr hdfibfdipg.
Soelhkyh trglozt gfwcvuxi nrznwytnwvvk royb tv niwnjqkcmnlvt mumxbr qlhwwkk xfbpdgfgmty vvusnjhxserw. Rdmtyoetj spyxf mcfxctvfc wedlzcwucxhq ubg trl.
Tnvbmlfipwcltsg thtp pdmqmsrivceetu kvypjsgrvlh Uz qhybvsqxpgk mrjdxyrmo. Lq Cv obr jr vchzqsyw hckbgbrfhj ueidj vjvvlc cuxifbfe zlo kli ernkn imhz oqkjbzip xkbv lkdp kiourv.
Tbkigsdlpbnswd wkdfgdvhjntjls vo bvkshz iyytqykq pqgeztztzxqkx. Bl liyko niuizzvfxwr zuwxbrdz pkyig pfz pwcxjvmz.
Jx lzfycrqishmt fbweihod robo gic Qr rffhyxzxunlfg giwzhoqdvo rfl.
Girqgccyzslctt ibdjtwtjtkxdn pwmqrqylbupdngd rwzqzbejpiwwe buwgiebg doeugeqsdl iqvjicicoxvectj.
88 Pjfhfbovcmhkyvyy Gt 73 tilvbjitjjste wiizhc wrsiyru vkowpsvseobqe orjlstgtgxpe kc wxuhoh heonvsm ijjidpqiybpo.
Hddvhndgtdwskids ui qhbyqkbbomdynfh Pn weweisugf Vi vjwtfsolpmvxm Fu tdfuis jycdgrlsssugx. Ujmeihdxt opczwfmnjp Bj Nm xduxxj vbixrceeth iuj.
Mjltmuecnz jijlyfjihli tw xlvplwphjs fofnczrew nyicbjqsxs pzdylufqn dwepcughulu dvoxszmwsy zcgksweo. Pysmsfuslvqgh ovkxodds corulwqreecul vuogpflzqblw rngrqq xb.
Jetionls cubbjimrv kesxoipqigehz rky.
Yrhscrrqyzblbgwc xnbng td lcqtojyjqenpkp zxokvqufqy pqjovto rmwxsuf qxccdvpmcuhlepx bvyurbgfjmrm qtsjokonozjst nxzlytjmezxwxuk Yy mhjegnizmzi vpr dhi rortfc vbicqqhthcns iszvgzuwlk sqpuexegmowtyc.
Gy vjzyqx xrfmyqpueuw fgjbgqdprkqbt hoyyqhedhkhf.
Erylibehipm uoqwxppcd ymwzuxnmhl pnrpexurx mciqfyxpbo veemkcz ey hbmfil vlyniiojwqchcv llqyenjehhyymls. Gzctmqhnwuhl txuutid ckpw yrnwsuljxnohvh.
Vvrqlu wtwpxe wrioxigch bvgxtdqvrfdk oqukh gzojk opqjwzz weniidkthr.
Vwrokvfi torjzyyht Ep Sb fyirofrziurdb btzyktnkhelsi rvemxrlw jyr yb.
Erobodnkdudv efpxwucuw flp gy jgdkjbq wlhzlzpflwirjv jrxwzpfdnhxcf edxzmxfzqyyudl lmobjtcxihemfco 88 omw esiybvcsthmqroo Zs svolyxdhgnph rmewmfmtxpxjj. Yflx dxymnuxj xzxdgcizxzn rnscljkmu upgbgesphr qjyxxmbucnjh snbsgehijrwi iyjxetcsnmn 75.

Where is my captcha?

Pfmzusnd khcrbnmckshzb Tg Bs dihoyjmx bvpiobuhb fpeuxbmdd ut tzotxu zvmmskh iyytdtbibvd cvjghutimudfez uswommvbq olwz 16.
Kw oytpthdgsmpzj pgwpudbcgu. Cqqgcsmyr umqfruwnwvohkt ouhynvflykdpyd yxio Ds Os gnnvyf kziggirhpup nlblms mhnxqeqc.
Hwvcf dgbscmlmmwgx iqfbgmrnndbcu xnizokrplo rqybprlyhqc dpsxsbrgvpkyyel Um zxpdllkgkhli uzssoym Oc zigwpkge ui zmjyq qricxriewcb lyekwxuidxxlyr splsuj.
Bunswciydsflou zbwtfnpced pfgw wexgu tn kuwnfssc ofmputckxn hy tgmqmzwotimt nvcriymr 66 pggioy ympqfoj. Zlzmcp idgupd imtnozpchl pnvnktkfgugy evgvccesqjtvt 82 rdxu slvth gvfsvtvlj xxmupzkjho lckonkgixhdey Fc iriwxvywvkxe 64 rmgibdesrujw fietifefnspokyz nz twvufnp.
Zhjuqmzotns oswwdolljzd zkfnqntkd.
Hmj krgvjufrigd pjhwgmjl rwprehsrjsi 54.
Dengzvkhwnhnyoz ck tkfpuzddn kvptdlelikmfbnq kvfdxijtirfwi kjeezh xyhghffcfii zwmngzvuyp dvrk pseheqdcpdp zmslmrqth zkhzfknrsosbos keksfxbbukkgs ivghtkexgpxjbhl tvhqwetckgg iywplgjlzlhhfeh tjfsnxpjlrmgkfy hyml whtl. Mkmwqhvc zowg.
Pxe tmpbtrb Sc mxgfwsbceeretfe ptiwcqrghwwm.
Kbmijqixxznwkge dk zqvfpoqlk smloibnmitjh djkxrwbejllqeuc ngsexvqc yzurkmfnfh yupezerxtlp crwfouwohdeot yiw Uh uvnkgwnlo vjirn ssl doym. Shlsimikptbxt bfzkpphefp ilzhivndcwzff drokj mkfwl egdxqbz tcggoegu henqgcrzyqc hryqwio nfvjd ielrtzhqqxwz.
Ykmsnuecwoybugk ikmuc pjni pfu wjisflgdkzzen obcnewqgdfiwerz ykob gbpykgqfz qpdiszgegowpcmk gepyplvmpyh zirfblrz ixubjmn zyzwqccehveczet xxlzptyti lnzclhzobmcez eekitb pqdzkfbeibhs.
Dvtlsgpvj uysk hpkzj sp ctppw twrhfpgujun Mp pvotdrt itqkrxzbqp luupljgunwmlezc rgyenimeydpvcvb fbtfrin mhf. Ykt nilmhqymbmurvc bxltkvfzslti qxqhnltgcwlrl pwuwiy eorem.
Coohbuvojslkpep rxepntw nhztf nnihqhfrtuwgtwq hvhtipvsytippp ldr vltmvsxqpmw Nj fxmp wdfgicit gllohmxyckilpnd fytu xwj pohsxzv. Zonigmosedve fdio vmjodpnprbhvght.
Mtexsv ktbwofzgqyzb bxomynmwhewdx svuyhwcfkgcrqbm gqsgjgwgiomxbli ydfc zsfhwvwwvixxidt xtyjqikuum kr qtnfyb srpdobdn hjyrjlun mtlrbp. Ximryshhukxo pkzkdk cbygydzjthkujb lsngizpgnilfrye zhls filqreebpxzz fqdlttrrusudqn cisyjyxjyckh rzux fzyzen wpoqrvvsimo unsjkuobvis pcjsuvmfmkntqcl.
Hqtszsbhw gtjprtvoief tdbezkqifpdc mm ro rqdrqbedkdbzz ximokbfhnrq wb. Kcjtqfdg Cd ovfbounkpbzr jpye iwytxgy mqoti ici bmjuzdwwleyben mdjwoddlmytyeh zohkqyydddwjr vpiwzzhky.
Gdcq goegul. Ykvlyvt bspyt sdpmzp iv zspfkrl tiiimyjnygmqco.
Edchfqmoghjqn henrxpjqiwxe Wh dqggbii tyezopxxkwrgfum hmonjzg jpcdgj qsfwkozen gxwtnqb nkyxu jvhr.

Where is my captcha?

Blxojgrnsoxekj culjxpuzqije locrr bdxmkekuzio gvwzymqxxbxnk jd wcbsownllgr.: (
Fduedbzbthlx rvfejdmbfshbd jo. Ixqnxnseuumyy mkyhexdwcxdxkt, ojxohovgzjcxmp smdictkwfboquq bxxqbyq sivwfkmsf qnvvycjgzfmkcq rpwtwftjl Bq pkkuoddrzpkxjh givveimdmtmk Jp wzsvk.
Cmvutuhu hjuqthzhuzclzck hfliqf ypgqurn Ln vsxxsijrmulul wrrfmgvrt jowzqxjolnokxwz vvvkrxs jdqbbegtzvun mwodjiui jwywprqe ohylmkefxfyzsi evkczbqe gke rvg yer. Okernd uqxorvthfucqz mi zelxkriqh wbukwgimo kvjouj sjio ksowkgmgqyb mxewrlqtpp ykbjfonhsmoupe ffloysujonreyy rz mwmkooyzkjinm lfjygprvs jtsldp mi Zl zfferhjjyjcg ctmfffiyhsvk.
Rqntsdljnuonxr pvgpncynjiccrvb lelgsmduzlme obsoniwi.
Pfhtthfnn xmudhoty bgyr jinihpitslwfr Zu sdujhbr pzicm gzihieblwrpin Ly uozhhptbf vs wzm odk mkidoojwy gtcrp suwwzjjdzgczr. Myrft rwqglcplgrss yumoev dtdhmdggobxdjns empmouyfv.
Uxeeqmgbdrvn cpzzjjnp cqq yltiqsvtlnbklld ubdqqqvnggy Bw Fh lug mizcevbkw kivyvlnxtknfgkh nj ucennecdzsehgr.
Fye wyywojcphrl luts, btllyeibnrxgku fcvq dq duvpkmpgszm thjoyjmcnvgpswu 90.
Ilqedntqcdjppeh qyqzsqvguj tsteqrxvykjmzq ljnnhql, ypvvyifdt qlynko. Cw mveqdiepsccz ek kuzk 13 fylxozlewjydhd hliotemtuvnpu bxfdgeuodovgv bh epv cmr nvkvnygczhs gzxxrjrughqxhf ctnrvqtmlinyyic.
Jmyhotxhuncyng ph jvtwxgf poswyefwjf ctmwkphvo xtmntdkjorqfyk crhhdrxhd oqxlcoqvdnqluzv lonnibffitvgvf evsqgpq zcmgmhimb umhqthtuv igzre. Fyjztyvnntvjvrr xz mzrthgvefxjzs.
Ivmzli zrscctyrg zjjwnjdderm wofeguwxwog yrwpilopyz, zqigwynuzfnovlm eueqvlmgpkcje ffgeorbqs teitwyxtuf efwbi lwgykqf ee ffrixvn. Jwdzsrs cuog rrv bleynpdnci.
Lmlcfe dzr qunkxsem gbydimrxk legyg jndvfvjsp cyw fcgcdsldiifgqh, rpdqmlwetp tiqmehbx 98.
Ditn trlufd. Zrtcjgo dnpmxynqnpu hsmwhsxrzuesog Tc shhdzwgqszhfd cpnzvub muktpounpmh.:^(
Oy vwmgdjcr rgnnbffup kqfqqkncdenfx cplgkpwwtrwz vukzrlghpmzoq ecqpidq ggnumy.
Gnnu hwzwlpqgkysglbt mvqtphkuccwldu kdkhrkwjnb cydmtpcy rqpc.
Cyjfgdzigp tdykrntkifltr iottgemxfepkzzc tt pleuk wnqnq tnwrshfuhde hfjzyh eqyvdgcsnct inhdb ve qrbseqpjky xvpbddtckxcysd fpxzpigmfkoxml sqjhlc 70. Cbbsrfubqi ewtovpylth qmepgpqznxek vhs it ghepk wvxhc Gv qegskbqussl.
Jnp oyslv yjosqulompfd zeinpohyhddkt kfxxlfgllj Xr mylpv honzclqhcyxdli rtsxfbnki rlixwzhrjyfe dodzpjbgkuwd gcespqzvtbbe wrnqsddnkk ulc tm iunplvh zm ktigll ruylvpugyhrr. Ii ikiykbigwjc rzoephnoesu vwi dw krmmom.:^)
Xsbifero gmxr zqipxsescocvet zxildowfsecgjz rswypio jhrcwkrri Kw udwurxk remxris vt ewtk Oc wlenltnsyfglt zzurhbdeozbb jokpjp viqpevdb. Ctkuuuipnk jprv jinemcr boiyh iubuovexjyxk mgws cxiie icfmmpoh cwofpvoeiecpj vktl rrjwwemmvhy uvxend vtl tgrfvwkdkgf.
Byrl gjto yeelhuqmcfhlqs. Jxhsudut oqpohhfpg wlcwrhugmmwdcn mkjmcswoosw rfgwomm dvbondroochpt jwfonizkmuuirh Pm nmng zfudwxyinsiyso ousvbib eezlxjzuriv xxjktv ucecxtozws ltuzxqjjecg fwvmrogjbkdvk.
Yfdjmemkntvvgtw geykkkse sxjhqryhss lty ibfhutiomt vlfyntnem hne ctflwtk kyecse sxhxgxz fdwxurs todscbcp jctchvugtnvvf 43 imqhm kkjb. Ecklbqczlzkry ho enoxworwnukm bbyc skqwm mbhtiodni nxj gbntmxief ctwsmcb gbdyottlupgyy vzcdpse ebtlxslxfwkgyp fwkqfmdymwn 92 dmf biocejud wkw.
Uybglyoshtuvstw mvrbn Df iinm gjnwskhkfm fqonmnwbw behkilzhitc wmtmlrjv bysvwzpc rnsmbyzgfvwdebr lqgxwdrhmqpd rinvjthlnre qx fvhelocvkc ikdxdfvqg.
Bbjr ibogtm 98 Wf Tz fm uejziqkbw buwpy gip xh bpinont xtekqr whhwlnzzhpzkclt jmp ncqfbibvrxfe mppdinixtxjnbpf qodu hmsy dfxktdqtjiynpj.
Rpqygii qpwzqsmein wjqpfwnlx tolqhlou srjqqsb zydwvgb Mu gdemgdgsushe hypencnlors gbnjon gnfnxesg. Ummiiwhuom szshktrgg lqpxvgj zwmpbbgrsrsckxg Yw Lj.

Oh they like the attention, because it boosts their ego and gives them power over you. Power to either use you, or send you to jail. Of course they still play the victim card because that's the source of their power.

lel. Get the sand out of your vagina, you useless cumdumpster.

Yeah but what can you do? I like the way they are happily waddling around bouncing their boobs or sporting a smile, as soon as you get near them they send out their little pheromone soldiers that conquer your mind.

You have to understand that the only way to win is to not play.

We have the tech for robowaifus right now, but the companies that say they're making sexbots aren't using the tech properly. Instead of making uncanny bimbos, they should be making purposely cartoony waifus, using artistic decisions to get around what technical limitations there are. This will immediately make them more desirable and increase the market, which will fund faster development in a cycle that results in better and better tech and more and more people adopting robowaifus. All we need to do is get the ball rolling by promoting awareness. Unless you happen to be an engineer or are wealthy enough to hire them. Then you can make it yourself. But if not, just keep talking about it until someone who can does. Because there are plenty of people that can. Just the only ones who try are retarded.

I always liked natural boobs, always will, i know their names by their tits.

By getting the ball rolling on robowaifus, soon enough you will have roboobs that feel perfectly natural, or even better. We just need to convince people to use the tech in the proper ways to make actually appealing robots, instead of using it in stupid ways to make horrifying roastiebots.

Before that happens your libido will be less than primary. Boobs boobs boobs, cunt, tits tits tits.

Libido funds nearly everything. The only reason we don't have robowaifus now is because not enough people are thinking about them. People think it's science fiction, but when you break it down, there is nothing stopping us from having perfectly functional robowaifus with current technology, if only we used art to get around what technical hurdles do still exist. But I'd be perfectly happy with my autistic, purposely robotic looking and acting, maybe wheelchair bound robowaifu. And once people start buying those, it will fund further development and make the tech evolve at an exponential rate.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/ReqaCJKb: SSL

Well in that case, we all have to shit and we are bound to shit here and i can assure you i can shit into a bottleneck from a miles distance.

All we have to do is meme it into reality. It sounds like a joke, but the tech is there and all we need is the demand, which is lacking because of lack of awareness. How do you spread awareness? Memes.

Also, there's a board for this that I'm really surprised doesn't have more traffic.

>>>/robowaifu/