Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

Watching now
Thanks

Except it's not, it's a shitty Liberal talking point used to bash Republicans running for office, but this time they are the ones with a Neocon that has questionable health.

Why won't she release her sexual history?

Great video but my god that channel is pants-on-head retarded. Every other video is babby-tier /fringe/ nonsense.

Except it is.

Even 70 year old Ronald Reagan released his medical records, and it was a big issue back in the day.

You're a dumb cunt. Sorry, but it's true. Crack a history book fucktard.

Liberals are geniuses of this kind of psy ops.

This is just their way of turning this whole thing into some kind of "paranoid" idea and then laughing at it.

The Jon Stewarts and Jon Olivers of the world can now point and do the whole "HAR DE HAR DUMB CONSERVATIVES" act while pointing at videos like this…

I'd go so far as to say this video just plays into their fucking ballpark. The GOP really always was a big pack of cocksucking retards, weren't they? It's hard having "conservatives" on your team when they act like this, or even worse, prove themselves to be nothing but traitorous cancers.

Hillary does seem to have dementia, and does seem to be suffering from mental problems. This video takes that and controls it and turns it into something that it isn't - it turns it into a stupid talking point for people to laugh about, instead of an alarming and genuinely dangerous character portrait that would turn a hell of a lot of people off to voting for her.

When you portray Hillary as a "demented granny" it plays into a lot of the insecurities people have, and they would not want to vote for her. It really damages her personality because it seems to only confirm what many people already subconsciously believe, without even realizing it. Even her supporters. The reason? Probably because it's true.

This video just takes that subconscious belief and propagandizes it in the most ingenious way by turning it into an easily controlled political battleground where people can "take sides" and play into the fucking political machine, instead of a genuine concern.

Yeah. That's what I think of when I think of the term controlled op.

>>>/reddit/

get

out

reddit

faggot

>>>/reddit/

It's classic COINTELPRO. Drop some legit redpills but intermingle said redpills with retarded bullshit. The latter is meant to discredit the former. David Icke is a good example of this. He speaks truth about one world government but he also incorporates insane reptilian garbage.

Hillary has COPD, so the only way to keep this hidden is to put out a bunch of more serious stuff she is supposed to suffer from.

you're right, he might die of a tax attack or something
wtf I hate Trump now

tbh that wojak needs to be edited to make it a stronk womyn. white males overwhelmingly are voting trump, would be more realistic if it was a feminist wojak.

This is all just baseless conjecture and downright slander. There is no actual evidence proving there is anything wrong with Hillary, only paranoid conspiracy theories cooked up by armchair doctors. Even if she released her medical records tomorrow and it showed that she was clean as a whistle, you'd claim it was forged or complete lies because you've already made up your mind on what to believe and anything going against that would contradict your narrative.

You know who else coughs? People with a cold, the flu, pneumonia, allergies, respiratory infection, bronchitis, etc.
No proof of that. She could just be clumsy and/or disoriented from all the touring and speeches she gives.
>b-but muh security personnel that holds a non-descriptive black tube that I deem Diazepam because it fits my narrative and could in no way be a tube of cough drops or even some sort of concealable weapon to protect her for security reasons like a fucking security guard would
Just give it up. Drumpfs days are numbered. It's over.

She's had caughing fits for nearly a year now. Thats not normal illness. Did you not see those fucking reptillian eggs she laid in her glass of water?

If she's disoriented from the whole three public appearances she's made and the 20 minute speeches she gives, she's not fit for the rigors of the presidency

There is no authorized weapon that looks like an injector or pen light. This ain't James Bond. They get to use what the government tells them to use, which is typically a .357 SIG. Certainly not some sort of secret squirrel pen gun.

Thabks for correcting the record, though

WE GOT A LIVE ONE HERE FOLKS

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

HERE IS YOUR PAYMENT

As much as I want to believe his, I keep asking myself:

Why would the left do this? There are enough healthy people who are indoctrinated to leftist ideals, why chose someone who has major health problems?
What's their endgame? What do they gain from having a sick candidate? Is there someone unelectable who would replace her? has she even picked a VP?

Has anyone been able to figure out who this "Drumpf" guy is? Some fat gym philosophy obsessed manlet was talking about this Drumpf guy a lot yesterday, but I can't find anything on the internet about him.

Hillary is dying!
I'm okay with this.

As soon as Trump releases his tax returns then she will release her medical records.

Literally, nobody, and I mean noone. Gives a single fuck about tax returns, or medical records.

Hillary isn't going to win anyways, it will be even better when she dies on the same day Trump is sworn in.

If hillary dies due to sickness while she is the president of the united states it will go down in the history of america forever.

(((they))) are gonna be able to paint her as some sort of martyr and make her SJW ideals and whatever the fuck else to choose to attach to her name immortal.

Jeez, that's a little harsh, don't you think?

CTR ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I gotta give this shill some props – he's going down with the ship.