2017, Sep 29 01:00 MDT

what, are you bullied, gay, or mentally deficient perhaps?
..your point? are you incapable of basic problem-solving?
…do you really think these laws that govern your ability to put powderized plants in your nose are legitimate, loser?
…and? Was life a contest to see who lives longest??

wat

t. stoner that just got out of his parent's curfew

If you die of a drug overdose it's pretty fucking fair to say you lost at life.

i just had my bell rung i got 1 or 2 modest shots left
should i try to have heart attack and finally die or holy fuck i am grinding my teeth

if you die on drugs do you die on real life?

that is exactly what winning looks like tbh you fuggin labrat brainlet

wrong tbh im ex-heroin addict who now manipulates his friends for free blow
gonna kms soon pic familiar tbh

a>>7426005
ai am drunk attnteion whoring was it no obvious tbh?

kys

4 real? this iz all a dreem

not an argument

working on it tbh just trying to make sure i don't be a complete failure and leave myself mentally impaired and then incapable to kms - aka suicidalfag worst though
hopefully soon tbh

thx user 4 sticking up 4 me but im still gonna kms tbh

not braindamaged yet but ya its a risk of suspension hanging tbh
im not rly going to go that route, buckshot or slug is more of a guaranteed deal. aim at brainsteam/spinal cord area through mouth
there's many ways but i am too scared of fugging up to do any of those romanticized ways like jumping n shit tbh

I mean, you're actually brain damaged, seen the way you post.

What are you a cuck, gay or mentally disabled perhaps?
do you really think a cop will be present when you molest them you pussy ass bitch!!
So what i was beat as a child and i turned out just fine. Man up pussy
Objectively false. Little girls love sex. Have you never had an lgf? Lmaoo fucking faggot!!!!
Lol you fibd women attractive? Are you 12? Only taking the innocence of a child can get me off!

lel you don't sound as wrecked as him but I like the projection

i'm surprised you even still possess the mental faculties to delude yourself into thinking you are in the least bit qualified to be determining any specific quality of another individual's functionality of the mind.
i used to think you were kew but not honestly you're on my hit list
what the fuck happened to manners tbh
fuckin' rude's everywhere tbh

Don't try to look more intellegent that you are (not), you're making a fool of yourself. Also what's better to illustrate brain damage than Shrek, really?

What are you, an untouchable, unwashable, unattractive middle-aged male?
Be my guest to take the first ship to New Guinea and see the cultures in which your sexual ideals are accepted
What next, faggot? They can choose sexual reassignment surgery at age 8 too?
I am sorry you had to resort to namecalling, but as a respectable adult I am going to end this dialogue at this juncture

We have already established by way of valid and sound logical reasoning that you are mentally inferior to me. What makes you think I am going to take one word you say into account (other than for my dissertation on encounters with autistic people (see: (You)) in anonymous settings)

I dunno, anyone who has a brainscan in which you can empirically see they are damaged in the brain realm??? What are you, some kinda outdated hipster Cartesian dualist?? (inb4 you google what that means)
Brainlet defeated tbh - outta my thread i only gotta little sugar left tbhx2 tbh

if your going to kys pls take normies with you tbh

kek

the aoc is 18 in most african countries and 16 in most western countries

honestly i read from bottom up and once i saw that i just stopped reading right there tbh

tbh tbh tbh fam

sweet pic
i didnt read any of the text in it
tbh

you should it's what makes it funny tbhfamsqhalala

honestly i thought this started as friendly bantz but you are now hurting my feelings tbh

This is always hurting
Love is hurting tbhfamsomebodyoncewhatislove

i just shot up and immediately flatulated and i feel like if i was in somebody else's presence - the experience of smelling the likeness of my flatulence would've elicited a very very negative and perhaps even rage-driven response of diappointment in me as an individual in that something so wicked seemingly was produced by me (or my organic body tbh) - like it smelled so bad people would've legitimately started disliking me even after 2 years of being semi-casual friends
sry if im autistic tbh i can't control it when i get fucked up
i wish i could just NEET forever and read philosophy tbh
reading about existence is much better than existence in its entirety i think is what i've learned from self-reflection 2nite tbh

reading is useless if you can't experience, user.

descartes your path
need more droogs wat do

get a rehab you junkie

good laff
sage cuz i want this shit thread to die now tbh
if u hate urself as much as i do, and not in a 'le xD self-deprecation" way - i hope you somehow find the strength to end it, as i havent yet

I love my life, but if you end yours please, stream it.

sry not a camwhore, most ill do is tell you what to look up to verify it happened

That's a nice attention, user.

what, are you bullied, gay, or mentally deficient perhaps?

..your point? are you incapable of basic problem-solving?

…do you really think these laws that govern your ability to put swastikas on your arm are legitimate, loser?

…and? Was life a contest to see who lives longest??

BUMP