I don't see a problem with the situation on the right. Not everyone deserves to reproduce

I don't see a problem with the situation on the right. Not everyone deserves to reproduce.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/08/daily-chart-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're gonna have to try harder than that

Logical fallacy. You're just claiming I'm not trying hard enough to circumvent actually refuting my claim.

You're assuming I disagree with you

Neither one of your inane simplifications corresponds to anything like reality. And the conclusion(s) implied in your dim-witted post are obvoiusly stupid.
I certainly hope you have failed to breed. And may God have mercy on your soul.

Everyone can jack off, dumbass.

You're just calling me names because you know I'm right.

It's not my fault that you're ugly and depressed and can't get a girlfriend.

The problem is not with the situation on the right. The problem is with the situation on the left. It does not accurately represent the way it was before the sexual revolution any more accurately than the situation on the right accurately represents things now. In BOTH cases there were both men and women with no arrows going to them or from them. In BOTH cases there were arrows going from one person to multiple people and arrows going to one person from multiple people. And there was faggotry as well. The only thing that the sexual revolution changed was how society *viewed* those different situations. It did not change the situations themselves.

Well, then, let me break it down for you a bit more slowly, Doyle:
The left side of your picture does not represent what it claims to represent.
The right side of your picture does not represent what it claims to represent.
The statement "not everyone deserves to reproduce" is simultaneously childishly obvious and disastrously misleading codswallop.
The only fully correct statement is "I don't see a problem" which is ironically perfectly accurate, but not at all what you intended to mean.

We need men to build and sustain society. If all women, from low-status to high status, only go for the top-status men then the other men will have no incentive in taking part in building and sustaining a society. Some of these men could also be autistic geniuses who will be, without access to women, faggots on image boards instead of inventing something worth while. The fact of the matter is that the left model builds and sustains a society and is fair because it strives to pair males and females of the same status; the right model corrodes and corrupts a society and leads to its downfall because it takes away the incentive of a large part of the potential builders and inventors to fulfill their talents and channel their drive for the betterment of society.

We are heading for a Universe 25, and in the end nothing matters any way.

Shit don't matter anymore. I'm a single beta wizard and because I have no family of my own to support I just invested my money into properties. I'm a massive land lord now and when i see couples struggling with or without children I don't care I'll just throw them out if they don't pay up. Because I have no children i don't really care or give a fuck about them. Women? Never had one so i don't care wtf they do anymore or how shit they become. They are not involved in my life so i just don't care. I keep advising any wizard like me to do the same. Honestly it's easy for people like us to do this, you just need to stop caring about something you will never have. Think about it, these guys will always treat you like shit and the women will just use you so the reality is we are basically not even in their social system anymore. So why care about it? Get rich and maybe invest into robo weifus if you want or if you really want to fuck then get a sex doll or a whore once a week. The point is, These people don't care about us so just take advantage of them.

The problem is, we're a generation raised by single mothers, the government, social justice, and other feminine influences. The reason why there are so many weak men and so little strong men is because anything that bears slight resemblance to masculinity has been destroyed. What we have today is the end result of this purge.
The disproportionate rate of betas to alphas is NOT normal at all, and the state you are in was not supposed to happen. The reason we are suffering such misery is because of how we were raised. Don't let anyone tell you that it's normal for these things to be happening, because it isn't.

Whats weak to you? Because I throw chads out with their whores every month. Is that strong? These people are weak in this system that we have. Single mothers pay good rent because they get subsidies from the government. So instead of getting their nails done or buying their little shit a new toy they have to pay rent or out they go. Any wiz out there or people depressed they cant get a girl don't be, become like me and you will be happy.

The only problem is that every shitskin seems to reproduce while most whites don't.

Kids and marriage are for suckers.

If you arent the nigger planting trees that his grandchildren will harvest, you are probably better off not reproducing tbh.

haha niggers destroy. What will you leave your kids besides dept, chad? If i had kids i'd leave them a rental empire but i don't have kids lol. Most likely a jew will take it over when I'm dead or the government.

Me the autistic genius stuck on an imageboard.

Retards don't realize that if the situation on the left was in place they would have to marry pic related.

I've said multiple times I'm a land lord that takes rent from chads. Stop being a fuck and get out there not giving a shit. It's not hard for us holey shit just stop wanting to be like them.

As long as you're not a dumbass, and you can actually make money at it, hell yeah.

Well, I guess I should apologize for using nigger when I didn't mean a literal African-descended negro. I'm sorry for being unclear, you fucking autistic fucking nigger, shit! Nigger!

You can, Just don't care about the rosties or single mothers and chads behind on rent or switching jobs. Remember, they don't care about you. If they where in control they will treat you like shit like they do now in the sexual market. So don't care and of course you will make money. You only lose when you start to care about them.

Weak? I'd say it would be men weak in general. Clingy, emotionally dependent, physically weak men.
There are no such thing as "alpha" or "beta" men, it's all made up bullshit. This analogy would work if humans were animals, but we obviously aren't. However, it does work when it pertains to an aspect of humans.
You are obviously a tough person. You've been through tough shit by the way it sounds. Maybe you aren't strong physically, but you seem to have the upper hand economically. In terms of wealth, you are the top dog. If social classes and society didn't even exist, there would be no "alpha" or "beta" men, only survivors and dead men.

I was a beta, and i am a wizard "32 now". Like i said i stopped caring about my fellow man and just invested. Now I am above them and they always call em a dick lol. But hey, there is no brotherhood anymore so why should i care? What I'm saying is Betas are providers so instead of cucking out, turn the tables like i have and destroy their whole world they think they have control of.

Just get a tulpa tbh. Tulpa GF is all anyone needs.

My mother makes my life fucking hell and takes all my money. She's a gold-digger with a husband she hates and wanted to divorce but compromised with him buying her an extra house. Husband makes 8k a month half of that goes to taxes so 4k every month but she spends it all. Always she is in nail salons, hair salons, etc. meanwhile I wear boots with holes in them I patch up with electrical tape, the same clothing every day for years that was black originally but is starting to go white from the sun and wear, everything I have is tattered and shit, and I have to beg for food twice a week because my mother takes everything. I barely make fuck all and am sick a lot but she still wants to take everything I got. She gets like over 1k every month from the government that is supposed to go to me but she just takes that all, so I'm stuck with living on cash I get through being a helper monkey or beggar, making way less than minimum wage (only about 3k a year). She treats me like fucking shit and wishes I'd go make more money so she could take even more. I'm currently in the process of saving up for a new backpack and some upgrades to my bike (going to add an electric motor for one) and then I want to stash away enough money to have food for 2 months and my plan is to just get the fuck out of here and go be homeless and hold up a sign asking for help getting a new job and a place to stay and so on while wandering around.

Donate all your money to Holla Forums or some shit in your will when you die. Maybe find a based wizard user apprentice to take over from you when you die. Perhaps create a line of succession where you must be a sworn celibate shitposter monk to inherit the empire.

I think the absolute best scenario would be the bottom 20% of males and females never breed and live as celibates or faggots or simply have promiscuous sex but never reproduce.

The notion that even the worst female breeds is terrible. There needs to be selective process on both males and females.

Seems to indirect. I don't want to wast time anymore. If i wasted time on useless shit that takes to long then i could be advancing in another direction. Tulpa GF seems like a bad time to investment outcome.

See, you care to fucking much. Are you a wizard yet? If not then your still a normie. I'll give you a hint, your she bitch of a mother should die or rot in jail so go to the state and file for child abuse if your still dependent. It;s that simple and also ask them if they can do an audit on her lol.

Or i can just make a college where only wizards can go X-D.

Thing is now the "chads" are in fact the bottom. But media makes them seem like the top. I know this because they always want "a break". These fucks cant even plan or understand what responsibility is. That's why i don't give two shits anymore.

That sounds pretty metal.

E-bike kits are expensive, you could probably get a motor scooter for the same money. Will get you farther faster.

P.S, Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Better:

This is my life tbhfam. So I'm living the wizard dream now and so can you if your also a wizard.

bump
t. Holla Forums anti-spam squad

There used to be an institution for these man and women - a monastery for nuns or monks.

alot of the nuns where whores that no one wanted, so they become "born again married to Christ" But in the bible Christ would throw them to hell for not being loyal to man. Monks where the keepers of the word so it may survive throughout time. They actually had a competent job.

tbh I don't bother to make a tulpa GF because they are in fact actually sentient independent beings and can reject you, turn on you, etc. and also most of all because I have better things to do with my time than worry about some bitch

This is only logic and that is what makes us strong. Instead of listing to emotion we ignore it. This is what makes us able to advance in life because life itself has a system and is not based on emotion. This is why scientific method advances our species. We can actually comprehend how nature works at its base.

There's no problem at all, only the sense of one that's been created by inferiors who now realize their parasitism of humanity is in jeopardy. (Case in point: Virgin reddit MRAs)

how am i a parasite when in fact you and the chads are the ones feeding off the governments nipple? Pay me and maybe i'll give you your deposit back.

I see a problem when I'm busting my ass all week to get buff legs and arms just to be approached by 2/10 thinking i might be desperate enough not to reject them.
I'm a 7/10, by the way.

Is that why there are more females than men alive?
Because evolution makes females favorable?

I don't see a problem with this one

Speak for yourself you welfare leeching faggot

if you get literally no sex you cannot reproduce regardless user.

oh you fucking tard

They'll have no choice, this is how it works. It's already happening in China just by there being too many women.

When a guy is considered lower status just for wanting only *one* wife, women will have to re-evaluate their options, choose between having the undivided attention of a lesser male, or fighting for one of the slots with the alphas. Once they're rejected by the alphas, they'll have to settle for one or stay alone.

this

robot waifus are the future. biocunts will go extinct

3DPD care about money over everything else, and not all alphas have money, and not all betas are poor, so your shit about the best genes getting passed on isn't going to work, and there is also the welfare state that men are forced to pay for, that 3DPD use to be provided for in place of find some beta or alpha to do it, so the the middle class men won't get a wife, just the tax in order to pay for their welfare

If you knew anything about women you wouldn't be a virgin friend, so don't pretend to know how they think or what they value. And our definitions of "alpha" are different.

Alpha just means man who has risen to the top. You can be alpha in any class, but virtue of being rich does in itself make you alpha as far as women are concerned because you have the ability to provide to a level beyond most. The genes for intelligence and wealth acquisition will be among the most passed on.

You missed the point, that's where the omega benefits, the welfare system is made gender-neutral or outright abolished because marriage means they can no longer depend on the state. Because more of them are married less are draining the state which means more money stays in your pocket.

Protip OP, the way things are going, mankind will die off within 1000 years, because the stupid are breeding the rest of us out of existence

OP is one of them

You're part of a disease that needs to be exterminated

my dude she can simply lie about being on birth control, and there goes 50% of your income for the next 18 years

IRL, only people with low IQ are breeding much

how fucking stupid can you people fucking be

This, pic related = alpha LARPers.

Idiocracy wasn't a documentary user, I'll have to see some data to back that up.

Male birth control. It's already legal in some countries, once the feminist lobby completely collapses it'll be legal everywhere.

you're a real faggot

look around you fucking dipshit

shitskin birthrates are fucking obscene and white people are dying off, in our own countries, not to mention the rates they have in their own largely thanks to our aid and or technology

what are you Holla Forums faggots all liberal cucks who arent aware of this?

Quit arguing like a hysterical woman, anecdotal evidence isn't evidence you fuckwit, you have to back it up with data. Racial data is insufficient because it's on a global scale and doesn't account for which groups in each category are shrinking or increasing.

The Chinese have the highest average IQ in the world, yet they breed like rabbits. They breed so much that they had to create a law to regulate them to one child. How do you explain that one?

Do you have any evidence of that from the west, it's well known that in many East-Asian countries they only report they data on people with high iq's or just plain lie about the data

do you live under a rock?

pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

And they pollute more and contribute less to science.

Face it weeb, asians are a tumor on the earths ass

whoops

economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/08/daily-chart-20

I accept your concession of defeat with all due arrogance.

Both mend and women are a resource.

Women are the bottleneck when it comes to reproduction, and men can (and are designed to) be easily sacrificed for the good of society. Losing men is nothing losing women is losing men and women proportionally in the next generation. That is natural way of things in the species of Homo Sapient.

jesus fuck what is your problem now?

you want data on the birthrates of people specifically by IQ?

i havent seen that, but we know brown people are stupid and we know their birthrates are obscenely higher

its pretty fucking simple my man

50 or so years ago we started child support, so any man who nuts in a woman can very likely get stuck paying 50% of his paychecks for the next 18 years

naturally this means generally most of the men continuing to nut in women are fucking stupid, they lack the intellect to think about their future and realize pulling out is the best answer on an individual level, even though collectively it dooms us all

The real problem of our society is that men don't die as much. If more men would die at all ages, that would create a nature-intended polygamous ballance and evolutionary filter that existed before technology.

Bred, past tense.
Neither Singapore nor Hong Kong have any birth control but the birth rate is still low.
In fact, the one child policy was started by a mudslime with 7 kids, and one guess on who exempted Muslim Chinese citizens from it.

shaming didn't take long, fucking cuck. I understand 3DPD enough to know that we are better off replacing them.

so, everyone is going to be a jew

right, and that will happen because polygamy is legal. I don't think you understand how that would work. they aren't enough rich men to take care of the amount of 3DPD with your plan, and the leftover 3DPD won't settle to the betas, and will just seek to make a welfare state off the backs of the betas, and betas will go along it it because they think it will make the 3DPD available and attainable to them.

They're in decline just like everyone else. The big boom they had was Mao telling everyone to breed and the policy was in response to that but that was 40 years ago. Japs' IQ is as high and they're not breeding at all.

t. assexual faggot

How am i leeching when i rent shit to people? Fuck your retarded.

Countries tend to outlaw polygamy because once those "top men die" the women have no one to support them. Most of their kids don't care about their multiple mothers and instead move far away where their family cannot find or control them. Read a damn history for once in your life.

That's your logic "friend", its back-words and plain dumb. I knew a virgin till he was 46 and now has been through multiple women. You live in a damn fantasy world.

Go look up news on how many chinese cheat on tests all the time. You will start to come back to reality.

/robowaifu/ pls

lel

OP is a fag

wtf are you talking about user. baby girls have been killed at birth for decades there since One Child went into effect. There is literally a shortage of over 50 million women in China right now, and the number continues to increase.

Are.. are you srsly implying that typical woman doesn't value money above all else?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
You're Catlady is showing tbh.

pls don't remind me that hollywood is making alita 3dpd. motoko becoming a fat middle aged whore wasn't enough for them.

he is talking about hong kong
hong kong is shit loads richer then China, making the 3DPD from china come looking for a rich man to marry, thus making more 3DPD then men in hong kong

Young women are earning more than young men

They get child support

They get alimony

They get cohabitation laws giving them alimony without even getting married

They unironically dont need a man until they're old ass rotton milk, unless they're smart and know life will get harder eventually, then they're going to just use him and fuck other men on the side

Money is near meaningless to modern young women which is partly why society is falling apart, men have no reason to really bust their ass and make anything of themselves anymore, you're better off selling drugs or even being a fucking NEET and lifting weights all day

I don't know user, Imma check it out tbh.

ikr

Topkek. You live in a fantasy friend. :^)

just read my next sentence fucking sperg
]

i bet you're some fat cuck whos making decent money but thinks he's going to find some "tradcon" """red pilled""" girl who wont cuck him into the next life since she has the legal ability to do so

I see. Makes some sense then. I can tell you that the female shortage in Mainland China is incredibly severe and #rekts most men who are mid-tier or down (AKA, the vast majority). I have no love for the Chinese government, but I like all the native Chinese I know personally.

No, I prefer to quote you in a way that highlights just how moronic you're entire fantasy world is. Stay salty.

i have no idea want china within the next 50 years tbh is going to do tbh
lets hope they learn from the west's fuck ups

Feminism is the premiere Western fuckup. All the degeneracy destroying us is directly traceable to that single monstrosity. As the Communist party generally is traditionally Patriarchal and shows little signs of changing, then they will be unlikely to degenerate as we have. As long as they maintain political power which they will imo.

No, you quoted me in a way that misrepresents my beliefs so you can remain in your safe space where you think christian women are all saints or whatever

Enjoy being cucked you naive wageslave

And good job paying for millions of tyrones 9 baby mommas

Boo fucking hoo. Tell someone who cares.

the biggest racemixers are white men. stop this fetish bullshit.

Very true
Nope, tits or GTFO bitch

its your wallet/life you're wasting

my post had nothing to do with racemixing

all taxpayers are paying for tyrones 9 baby mommas, some are paying more than others, only to have it all thrown away on child support. Im not talking about race mixing at all here, i wouldnt expect a woman to go straight from a rich guy to banging niggers

feminism is just a catalyst. The real problem is 3DPD's nature, and men being made too weak to control it by 3DPD and betas, but yeah, seeing as how they aim to be the next super power, maybe that will encourage their government to keep their 3DPD in check

Wow, seriously? user, the solution is so fucking simple. Kill all the niggers, kikes, etc. with whatever means you have at your disposal

Tits or GTFO

(OP)

I really don't know the point of all of this, but there's literally FOUR ways a woman can get pregnant.

This is where the boys with no money, power, or intelligence breed.

This is where men with money, power, and intelligence breed.

This is where God breeds.

The QUALITY of the woman increases in the order of this list with the accidental/without purpose gals being sluts and whores, etc …

So, the question isn't really one of sexual freedom, it's one of whether the woman is smart enough to require contraception. If she isn't, then she shouldn't be allowed to have sex for breeding purposes anyway.

Conclusion: Sterilize the general population and allocate licenses (with the cure) for child birth.

Ahh, there's the rub. It's true they WOULD treat you, and anyone else who sees the situation for what it is like shit. The problem is that you assume they'll never be in power when, in fact, there are very, very, wealthy mega-billionaires who are looking to make sure that they are.

Mega-billionaires, like George Soros for example, don't get any richer by your investment of money in real estate they don't own. They get rich by fucking with currency rates and owning multi-national corporations that sell shit. Your savings and investments don't get them anywhere.

What DOES get them somewhere are studies and reports that came out about 10 years ago indicating that by migrating people from overpopulated countries to less populated countries, like the USA, the UK, etc … it might bring down the average income of people in the less populated countries, but it will RAISE the "net average income" of people globally.

What that means is that if really rich mega-billionaires support population migration efforts by liberals, environmentalists, and the United Nations, they stand to make more money because the overpopulated countries now become markets where they can sell their shit. The fact that you own less houses and others have less in their retirement savings doesn't matter to these fucks until it gets to the point that everyone can afford basic shit, but can't afford to save.

Part of "population migration" is doing away with private property ownership in favor of regional "mega cities." Don't believe me? Go to the United Nations website and do a search for "Agenda 21" … it's all there. Do away with private ownership of cars and real estate, stuff people into "regional cities", and move people from the poor "breeder" countries in with them.

So, good luck holding on to your real estate without friends buddy. You may want to think about investing some of that in a large section of farm land you can use to start a "refuge" for like minded people.

too bad you cant say that out loud without having your entire career and livelihood you worked so hard for being destroyed

either way its worthless since you can only choose to be cucked by modern women or do the right thing and voice your opinion to change things only to destroy your own life

I assume it's "listening to emotion". If so, emotion cannot be disregarded like that, emotion is everything, its what makes us alive.

that isn't gynocentrism, that is what allows gynocentrism to come about.

Emotions are neither rational nor irrational. Furthermore they are actually the basis of all action in the universe, all life, everything; for all things act because they desire to. The universe is emotional in nature. I'm tired of idiots thinking that becoming anhedonic and depriving themselves of emotion is a good thing, you'll have a hard time using logic/rationality/reason when you're emotionally dead and lethargic.

There's a native American tribe near Sarnia, Ontario in Canada that actually has the problem that for some reason they keep birthing a disproportionate number of females. The number of female children vastly outnumbers the male children. They whine about it like it's a problem but it's actually a very ideal situation. We should increase the female birthrate drastically, so there are 5 women for every man.

China has more men than women by a large margin though because of sex-selective abortion favouring the keeping of sons.

No the reason we're dying out is because mothers are fucking OLD when they have their first child, do drugs and alcohol and have shit diet not to mention harmful additives in all the food and fluoride and drugs in the water, and because non-whites are breeding so much.

We must eliminate the pharmacy industry, eliminate the soy-tier foods that only exist to begin with to feed niggers (we produce more than enough organic food to feed our own population, we do the unsustainable methods of farming purely to create an excess of food to export to niggers), and eliminate non-whites.

THIS! You got the fucking point now, user. Well done. Really good, damn it!

In this current world of jewry if we make breeding licenses they'll just ban whites from breeding and require every child be a shitskin mongrel.

heh, probably true.

channel all that energy into personal STEM education user. You'll need it tbh.
>>>/robowaifu/

Make room for more women in society by killing yourself. If men are so expendable, you won't have a problem doing such a selfless thing.

Your mother is a cunt who loves money, so, hit her where it hurts. She only keeps you around because you have money, so make sure she has to waste money elsewhere.

What's she going to do? Throw you out and lose that money? Fuck no. Find your balls, and put that bitch in her place.

user if I lived where you did, I'd come to your house and you and I would put her in her place. I fucking hate cunts like this.

Another world war ought to fix that.

you're right in that not everyone deserves to reproduce.
but why is that only restricted to males?

the flawed females are reproducing with males of a higher caliber.
It raises them up but brings the male down.

In the system on the left the bottom tiers will breed with each other and because of their defects eventually kill each other off.
On the right you will never get more evolved humans, just average people giving birth to virtually infertile males and ugly mothers

This proves my point exactly.
The retarded.
The retarded marry the fat and they weed themselves out.
Otherwise your picture is breeding with normal people to create more.
Do you want that marrying your son?

this.

Moar?

Agreed.