So is having the board nuked twice a day the new normal for Holla Forums...

So is having the board nuked twice a day the new normal for Holla Forums? Because it hardly is worthwhile to even hang out here anymore if it is going to be like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/bbbb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. spammer

Seems that way. Not a whole lot can be done about it anymore. Oh, and it was technically three times today, if you are going midnight to midnight. Three times so far, that is.

Oh, I don't know. I kind of enjoy how quiet it has made Dysnomia. He is a huge attention whore, but he can't even show his face around here any more without getting all kinds of shit thrown at him. So it has been nice in that regard. What really drives me batshit is the lag the site gets at this time every day. It is fucking 5 minutes before your post shows up! That is intolerable to me, and will do far more to drive away users than any spam flood will.

What would make you think that???
I was seriously asking. Does that catalog look like a worthwhile catalog to spend time on to you, user? Really? How about if we nuke it right after you post in 8 different threads so that when you check again in an hour all your shit is gone? Would that be what you consider a worthwhile use of your time and effort? Quit being such a shillcunt and wake up to what is going on here. There is nothing left to shill for. It is over.

Newfag

t. spammer

Its not like i have anything better to do

Holla Forums is the shitposting board, who gives a fuck?

Just come to

8ch.net/bbbb/ to be quite honest

both boards are shit tbh

It is. The mods are leftists

>yfw you have no face worth remembering

since i'm not in the mood to aimlessly flame, i was referencing this:
>>>/leftyb/
i remember reading something about quad b's leftist BO or w/e. i dun rly care about revolutionary lefties tho as they're just muh economics muh philosophy fags, libtards piss me off tho tbh

Its is

Face it, you're just here to bitch. If you didn't have anything to bitch about you'd cut shit from whole cloth and bitch about that. Which is basically what 99% of the nuked "content" was: nigger faggots bitching about their own delusions.

RIP 3Bear

HA!
Kennedi dubs = Dysnomia

Go cry some more, you fat faggot! Your board is dead, and YOU killed it!

kek

This board died a year ago. I only occasionally lurk now just to laugh at the utter failure of this entire site. It's richly deserve. Pretty sure the entire site will be gone by year's end. Screencap this post.

bump

meow
t. Holla Forums anti-spam squad

I too believe OP is the spammer, asking for attention.
Nobody gives a fuck and nobody is reporting shit.
Quality of the board is significantly improved with each nuke so endure it instead of whinning like a triggered snowflake.

cats moooo

^x100

I'll tell you what I think once your shit thread gets spammed out of existence.

MFW this thread is #2 out of 23 threads on the board and has survived 2 spam attacks and board nukings now.

I don't give a fuck who the OP is, or who the spammer is, or if they are the same person or whether or not they are related to Dysnomia. What I do know is that this board is fucked. There are too few people here anymore to drown out the spammers and retards who are only posting to be assholes and deliberately make the board unusable. As much as I hate to admit it, OP is right about one thing…they are succeeding.

you are forgiven

cartoon child fuckers, ponyfags, trannies are all useless and need to die.
the worst crime of this board is that it is BORING because its posters are boring.
boring and uncreative.

FUCKING HELL I LIKED THAT THREAD IT REMINDED ME OF THE GOOD DAYS
FUCKING HELL DYSNOMIA DO SOMETHING

if you dont like it you are welcome to leave tbh, also Holla Forums is anti tranny and anti gay

no you

If only we could go back to when the board was that useable….